April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by kthall25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using a Clinique foundation which I love but I have been looking for a foundation that would work for me at a price I could afford more often. I decided to try this mostly because the price was great and it it is not bad but it doesn't last very long. My skin is very fair so any imperfection shows and this was gone after a few hours and at the end of the day it looked like I hadn't put anything on in the first place. It also made my skin a little oily and I don't usually have a problem with oily skin. It is not a bad basic foundation but I need more than this for daily wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by AshleyFontenot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got my perfect shade, and it covers so well! I love this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Skit16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finding the perfect shade was easy for me. I'm a 350....I literally took one look at the bottle and swiped it off of the shelf and didnt look back. It was SPOT ON. With most other foundations I find myself studying rows of colors until they all begin to look the same to me! This is a good solid foundation. It's my make up bag norm. However, my oily skin shines through this after about twenty or thirty minutes. I have to keep touching up with the matching powder....and after a while, it just looks like a caked up mess. But it is smooth and it doesn't irritate me and I love the coverage. I just have to go through extra strides to maintain a matte look....actually....matte is not something I think this make up achieves for me, even WITH the powder. But it's still a good one!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JLomas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FIT Foundation went on nicely - not sticky or pasty - and the colour match was good (I always have to wear the lightest colour, in any foundation). It felt nice and light on my skin, not heavy at all. Unfortunately it does nothing to even skin tone, and not much to cover up any blemishes or discolouration. And it doesn't last all day - maybe four hours max. So for a foundation it really doesn't do the job it should be doing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

1 star for the color match - the lightest shade is a perfect pale/yellow tone that doesn't oxidize or pull pink AT ALL which most drugstore foundations do.

overall though i am not satisfied. the finish was nice, dewy which i like, but felt very heavy and waxy on. made my skin feel oily and gross even after i took it off. (and i normally have dry skin...)
disappeared within 5 hours in an unflattering fashion AND the next day after i wore it i woke up with 2 pimples & some sort of raised skin allergic welt thing going on underneath my eye. thanks but no thanks!

the neverending foundation search continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Lissielimelight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I've only tried this on ONCE. But I feel like sharing my first opinion anyways! I am very pale, so I chose the palest shade which is 110, and the color matches my face perfectly. But.. here's the thing. I am VERY dry in my forehead, and when I put this foundation on.. it looks terrible! I am sure it works wonders for you who have normal to combination skin, because my cheeks are not as dry, and there the foundation looks great. I normally have combination skin, but in the winter my face gets soo dry, I hate it! So just a warning if you are very dry like me, I suggest you use a good moisturiser before putting this on, or else it will look patchy and gross! I'm gonna give this another try when the spring arrives to sweden, maybe then it will look better :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by elleryx

I went to my local drugstore on a whim to find a new inexpensive foundation for daily wear. So in-store I tested this on the inside of my wrist and it was a perfect match (135 for reference). However, when I got home I tried the product on and it had a pink tint to it, making it more of a peach colour. I wore it around the house after just to check how it would last and within 3 hours my face was completely shiny and greasy. It also made me break out all over my face the day after. I was so disappointed with this foundation. I wasn't able to return it because the girl at the checkout forgot to give me a receipt but I thought nothing of it since it was such a perfect colour. Hate the packaging too - the bottle is just so impractical and I could definitely see myself spilling this all over my cream carpet. The only positive I can give is the scent, I love it. It's so clean and fresh and kind of smells a bit like baby powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by potionsmastersandmeatpies

I really like the finish and look of this product. I usually stays very well but tends to make my face look oily after about 6 hours. So not too bad. But it has started to make my face break out!! Definitely changing my foundation as soon as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ethersangel

I have a really hard time finding a foundation that doesn't break me out and matches my skin tone. I applied it with my a make up sponge to test it out when I first bought it and it looked awful. I used a foundation brush to apply it later and it blended right in with my skin and looked wonderful! It hasn't caused a break out either and I've been using it for about a month now. I also bought the powder and concealer. I only put the powder on where my skin tends to be a bit oily and that works out great. I love this product :)

I love the way the jar looks. but a lot of product seems to sit in the lid, which i'm not too fond of. It's really not that big of a deal though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this foundation at first and thought it was a waste of my money but when I started using the ELF Complexion brush (the big one that looks like a big flat top kabuki) I was amazed at how much I love this foundation. It evens out my skin and hydrates it. I have worn it for hours and hours and have not noticed it changing colors or consistency. I do not think it works for oily skin at all. I have a dry face so it works for me. If you find it's a bit too dewy, tap off the dewiness with a parted kleenix and the problem is fixed...