November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by eprincess31

Love this foundation perfect match doesn't cake goes on smoothly I always apply it with my beauty blender for a flawless finish for everyday use I wear a translucent powder from cover girl but when I want the full coverage I use the powder I reallllllyyyyy wish they would put a pump and if u have oily skin be cautious will get oily but I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

First off: A warning. The color in the bottle is lighter than it will appear on your skin! I did my research, so I got this in 110, which looked a little lighter than my skin tone. I'm so glad I did- it matches my skin color perfectly! I use this on acne scars and small pimples. Now, it dosen't cover everything, (some things are virtually impossible to cover) but it covers a lot, while taking away redness and giving my oily skin a dewy finish. It will move around on your face, but only if you touch it. So I use revlon colorstay foundation on my forehead, where my bangs brush aganist my skin. The bottle, however, is hard to use. Since there is no pump, you have to tilt it...But since it has such a liquidy formula, you might wind up with foundation spilled everywhere...
In general, it's pretty good. Keep in mind that it will move if you touch it.
UPDATE: I stopped using this. I realized it was breaking me out. I switched over to the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in 125, which is perfect for my skin. If you're color 110 in this, your color in the Rimmel concealer would probably be 125 fair.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

Great color match, smooth and easy to put on, and best of all it doesn't cake or flake in dry spots! For only $6, this is a pretty good foundation. However, it has a huge problem: it leaves you looking super oily, even if you apply powder on top! You'll definitely have to bring along powder or blotting sheets with you if you plan on wearing this out all day. I think I'll look for a foundation that's a little less maintenance next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by stormiangel20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the very first foundation I ever tried adn it was from my freshmen year in highschool but I remember how bad it was back then. It didn't last very long, it looked shiny from the beginning and at the end of the school day it would wipe right off. But thenlast week when I was packing for my trip to Arizona I found it my draw and tried it on and the color was amazing, I mean compared to all my foundations none of them compare to how much coverage I got from this and how well it made my face glow. It was amazing and so I took it with me ti Arizona and it's lasted pretty well and even though i did get alot of shine it still looked good and i could always take the shine away with blotting papers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by vanessalettuce

LOVED the packaging and I was super excited about trying this product out. I finally put it on and it lasted for about the time i walked from the bathroom to the door. No joke. It looks just.....wet. You're face shines and its just awful. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Kaylinde

First of all I really like fit me in the lightest shade because i am very pale however when i put it on certain days it's either oily or leaves lines on my skin. When I first started using it when it first came out I loved it. I also used to put it all over my face which I dont anymore. The pros are that it's very light and you do not need to apply very much, it doesnt smell chemically or old like some foundations and it gives you a subtle glow. The cons are that it can leave you feeling oily and as the day goes on you can tell that it's either starting to come off or it's seeping into your pores which does not look good. I want a foundation that looks like I'm not wearing any and this one does not always do that for me. I agree with other users, this is a foundation to use in the winter time strictly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Let me just start off with saying i got a sample of this a year ago and have used it a lot and still have some left. The pros : goes on smooth and blends well. Cons: i can only wear this in the summer due to i have the 120. I have tried the 110 and it was way too light for me even in the winter and i have fair to medium skin. And for some reason the 115 is very orangey on my skin but the 120 works well for me. But like i said i can only use in the summer due to my face gets a little darker. But i will not be repurchasing due to not being able to find a color that i can wear all year round

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I enjoy this foundation and let me tell you why.
PROS:
Glides on nicely and does not cake
Lets your skin breathe
CONS:
Does not have a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by morganbrianne

I like ths product but it has some cons:(

Pros:

-It does suit my skin tone
-It does cover all of my blemishes and dark spots

BUT

Cons:
-Does feel thick on face when outside when hot & sunny
- Not at all for oily skin
-Probably not the best summer foundation

I probably wont rebuy till winter:(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ContagiousSound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this I loved it, I used it until my first bottle ran out. When I bought my second bottle, I realised it wasn't as great as I thought is was.

Pros:
- Good medium coverage
- Many colours to fit and suit your skin tone (I'm 310)
- For me it didn't clog up my pores
- Dewy fresh appearance
- Has SPF, which was awesome
Cons:
- It melts off you face! Even if you set it with a powder, when it come in contact with sweat and water it melts :(
- There was no pump so it was unhygienic, and hard to control the amount that came out, and not to mention messy

I'd only recommend this to those who are looking for cheap good coverage drugstore brand foundation. Overall it is an ok foundation, they just need to work on the formula so it lasts longer.