Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/14/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What can I say about this product? Well, it's certainly not my usual staple foundation, Revlon ColorStay. Even Rimmel foundations do a better job with coverage. It's true what other people are saying about it looking dewy and fine at first, but the moment you sweat even just a little bit, it's a shine-fest and the minimal coverage it gave me is completely worn off. Sad because I had a lot of expectations about this one, and the price is fantastic. Sometimes, though, you get what you pay for. I won't repurchase, and will try to get my money back so I can buy ColorStay again.

on 8/14/2012 10:49:00 AM

I wanted to purchase a foundation that would even out my skin tone and provide a good coverage for my skin. I have combination skin, some parts of my face are oily and some are dry the foundation itself is very oily which was very bad for the oily sections of my face. Since the foundation is so oily I had to use A LOT of pressed powder in order to absorb the oil. In regards of the coverage, it gave me medium coverage it definitely evened out the colour of my skin however did not do well in covering my blemishes. The thing about the product I disliked the most was the colour! I have fair skin and I thought that if I used the lightest colour it would match my skin tone however I was very wrong. The colour was very orange whereas my skin is more pink, sometimes I felt like I should be on jersey shore it was so orange so I would definitely not suggest this product if you have fair skin with a pink undertone. In general I was very disappointed with this product.

on 8/13/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This foundation just did not work at all for me. The finish is definitely dewy. The coverage is very light, so don't expect heavy coverage if you have acne or scarring. Personally, it caused my acne-prone skin to breakout and it wore off fast (1 hour probably). I'm absolutely positive it caused the breakouts too! To top it off, I got oily after about an hour. I will never use this again, but it could work for people without problem skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited when I saw the price and I was desperate to get some foundation before my Avon order came in. As I put it on, I thought the lightest one fit my skin tone. It blended evenly. It had good coverage, but I hated the feel of it. It is so runny and makes my face very oily. I have oily skin to begin with, so this has been a disaster so far. It takes FOREVER to dry and comes off too easily. Usually, it melts off my face after a few hours. I would not recommend this product.

on 8/4/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very disappointed in this product. Firstly, the colours are very nice and blend well for a natural look. However, the foundation feels wet on your skin for a long time, even after powdering. It's a very thin feeling foundation. The glass packing is very cute though the lack of pump is inconvenient. Light to medium coverage; if you have discolouration you will need to use a concealer. Transfers easily regardless of setting powder, and poor lasting powder: after about four hours it's gone. It disappears quicker if you blot your skin with a tissue, etc. I DO NOT recommend for oily skin.

on 8/4/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not care for this foundation. I had a hard time finding a color match. I lean neutral, and the shades are too yellow for me. While this product applies evenly and gives a beautiful finish, it doesn't last long, and I became oily and the foundation smeared away. Not a good look, and not a good product.

on 8/4/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Ehhhhh... I got it on sale at walmart fir 4 bucks so I was like what the heck. I was satisfied for the price it did "change" to my skin tone it was all liquidy and oily but I used some oil control stuff and set it with powder and it stays on ok for the price but not great enough for me to buy it again. It doesn't have exeptional coverage but with concealor I'm most of the time fine and it evens out my skin tone which is what foundation are supposed to do.

on 8/3/2012 10:36:00 PM

This foundation was ok. It didn't give me enough coverage, and melted off my face after a few hours. It did blend nicely, but it wasnt enough coverage for my skin. i'm going to try the revlon colorstay foundation and hopefully have better luck.

on 8/3/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom purchased a bottle of this. Gave it to me because she hated it. It makes my skin oily, and shiny. It was AWFUL! It even broke me out, and I NEVER break out. I threw the bottle out, I didn't even want to give it away. Wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I initially fell in love with this foundation because of the nice coverage and healthy, natural glow. Unfortunately, after wearing it for a few hours my face got super shiny like an oil slick which caused me to breakout pretty severely. Might be good for dry skin only but even then I think it'd make anyone oily and that isn't a good look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu