October 1, 2014 | 1926 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by leseera

I don't wear a lot of foundation. Just a bit on my nose and sometimes on my cheeks. This works well to off set the redness problems I sometimes I have.

My only issue is that it is hard to get the foundation out. I would really appreciate a pump!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Les281

I really like this foundation. its not my HG but I still have not found my HG foundation. I mix this foundation shade 210 w/ revlon's colorstay 330 natural tan. The reason I do this is b/c maybellline is not enough coverage on its own and revlons is too heavy and too dark for me right now and looks gray on me after awhile b/c it is not the right shade for me. Mixing these two is a dream! My perfect shade in maybelline is 220 but I got the lighter to counteract the dark sahde in colorstay to get my perfect match. Both 210 & 220 have strong yellow under tones which is great for me. I like how mixing these two foundation gives me the perfect balance b/w dewy & matte

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by sousaj001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Do not recommend to people who have oily skin or acne prone skin. I have both types of skin and it's just not made for us. At first I loved the foundation, it felt very light on the skin. After a few hours the color begins to change with an ugly orange tint to it and became uneven. I tested this product out for almost a year now and noticed that this foundation is NOT SUITABLE FOR THE SUMMER. My face literally felt like it was melting off so each time I applied it in the summer, I wiped it off earlier than I was expecting too. It made my face disgustingly shiny, my face is shiny enough as it is. Also, PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE DEWY AND SHIMMERY FOUNDATIONS! this foundation was all about the dewiness look. However, I do recommend the fit me concealer and compressed powder. Maybe this foundation works better for dry skin users.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this much. It makes my skin dewy, which I don't like, and it doesn't last very long either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by moematerial

I had a coupon for $2 off so I decided to give it a whirl. Overall, I was very satisfied with the coverage because I have extremely pale skin with an ashy undertone so it's hard to find anything that doesn't make me look like a Tim Burton nightmare.

However, it does make my skin feel very oily and it feels like it just sinks into my skin. After maybe an hour I feel like I've been sweating all day and need to wash my face. It makes me look extremely oil and sinks into every crevice on my face that it can find. I find myself having to repeatedly blot with oil sheets or a compact powder but after a while it does little to undo the oily appearance.

My recommendation: stear clear of this during the summer or if you're going to a hot environment. You'll look like a grease monkey.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by sabdel

At first, i loved the sheen that this foundation gave my skin. It looks great in the beginning - dewy, smooth, all around-beautiful. I started to realize right away though, that it was coming off on my hands, my clothes, my phone - basically everything that came in contact with my face. for example, i would touch my chin while i was writing, and later see foundation fingerprints on the page! I'm an NC 35-40 and I've been using 310 which is a little dark for my skin.

My biggest qualm is that it does not set - and it gets oily throughout the day. I don't even have oily skin, but it's SO OILY and shiny in this foundation! :(

I wish they would a) add a pump, b) less oil! c) make it set-able, d) come up with a wider range of shades, e) make it non-transferable (or at LEAST not as transferable as it is!)

xo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by CaseyKane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just love it agree with what sparklebunny says below...great color matching, fast-setting, translucent, natural, great everyday foundation if you want something just to give your face an overall more professional look without looking made up. love it so far, do wish there was a pump, but i am from the days when you just put your finger over the opening and tipped the bottle up to get some on your finger, which is probably the horrible way to do it but i still do it. Paula begoun's site has pumps that may fit it?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by GameOverGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had no issue with this foundation at first, it matched me nicely and I like the sheer and dewy finish. But it melts off pretty quickly and it broke me out after a few uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by BrutalPheasant

I like the foundation (Light 115), it fits my skin well, but so does Covergirl TruBlend and that one actually HAS a pump. I do like the bottle design but i was super surprised when i opened the bottle and didnt find a pump .. seriously, saving much?? I bought it on Ebay for 5 bucks and im ok with using it for now, but wont buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by bagella

This product really worked for me, despite all the negative reviews! Coverage is very light, which I like. I have a light olive skin tone that gets very, very dark in the summer and for the winter months I've been using 120, which is the exact shade of my skin. However, I will not be able to use this in the summer (too light) and doubt I'll find a color that matches my tan. So a downer is not that many color options!
I apply it with a sponge, which absorbs some of the product making the application even lighter and more natural than it already it is. While coverage is very light, it is buildable. I don't have many skin concerns: young, wrinkle free, combination skin. I don't have an acne problem but do have some dark red acne scars on my cheeks. This is buildable on my cheeks and looks super natural. I'm serious, people can't tell I'm wearing it. The key is to apply it with a sponge in natural lighting, because if it looks natural in the bathroom, theres a strong chance it won't outside.
The one problem I noticed is that, yes, it does get oily. Thats not so bad for me though because I like that dewy, lived in skin look. Another think is that i doesn't last that long. You need powder on top, and you need to reply later in the afternoon if you're going out or something. It will make it through a work/school day though, so no worries there.
All in all, this is a decent drugstore foundation for when your skin is behaving and not having any issues (i.e: excessive dryness, acne). Its not the best, but far from the worst.