Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3.0

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/30/2012 4:23:00 PM

This is a pretty good foundation. Though, I was told it was a light foundation I found it somewhat heavy on my skin. It has a nice color though, and lasts a long time. A pump would have been nice. This is a pretty natural foundation but if you put to much on it can look very cakey.

on 7/29/2012 2:16:00 AM

I think I would but this again if I had found my shade. I couldn't find my shade anywhere, so i got one that was similar, the 115. It has decent coverage, and sort of blends into my skin tone when I apply it with my foundation brush. The bottle is very hard to get the foundation out. I have to tip the bottle carefully and keep my brush at the end to get just enough on.

on 7/25/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm an NW20 or NC25 in mac and I wear 120 or 130. 210 is a nice colour for me as well in the summer month or when I self tan. I love the dewy look of this foundation. I find this makes skin look more youthful. I saw a review on youtube and a girl put a matte foundation on one side and a this foundation on the other. I noticed all the comments from viewers leaned towards the matte side, which looked nice as well, but few people liked the dewy side because they said it looked oily. To me it just looked like beautiful natural dewy skin. So i know alot of you like the matte look because it can look more polished, but in my opionion, nothing beats natural looking skin.

Also, when I went into Sephora one day, a smashbox makeup artist was there and commented on my skin and asked me what I use, I told him maybelline fit me and he was shocked but he said "you know what, if it works for you don't change it, it looks beautiful" he didn't even bother pushing the smashbox foundation on me.

Men like the dewy look better too..............and this is a foundation that looks beautiful in natural sunlight as well.

This product dosent stay on my skin for too long and it dosent blend well but its packaging is very cute and its not that much money so I guess you get what you paid for.

on 7/23/2012 9:03:00 AM

This is a great moisturising foundation for the day when my skin is dry especially in winter. This foundation makes my skin look flawless, I use this in winter and seems to be pretty long wearing. It has dewy healthy looking finish that I love, is best applied thinly using a flat top brush or a stippling brush.
Does not break me out nor does it make me oily (I have normal to combination skin)
Not a fan of the packaging, however most drugstore foundations are similar. It comes in a pump which makes it difficult to control the amount of foundation that comes out. As far as the colour range goes, here in Australia, in Priceline pharmacy they only have about 10 - 12 colours which is disappointing since the advertisements claim that there are so many colours you are bound to find your own.
Overall, pretty impressive foundation, would defos repurchase!

on 7/22/2012 6:17:00 PM

I have been a repeat user of this product for some time and have been very pleased. My biggest complaint is that the product stains your clothing and nothing gets it out not even bleach (got the product on a white shirt). With that being said ...the question has to be asked do I really want something on my face that won't wash out of my clothes. Not!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

At first I hated this product. I wasn't too impressed the first time I wore it and I got the wrong color. One day I figured id give it another try so I got a darker color, and I liked it..its light to medium coverage, its very natural looking on me, I apply it with a wedge make up sponge and then go back with clean hands and blend it all back in because I get better results that way....it gives a dewy look, it does last pretty long but I do wear primer,set with powder, and use a setting mist. one day I was wearing it and was outside all day sweating in Fl heat, and I came back in and it was still there, didn't move, it wasn't running of my face. I like the powder too, I haven't used the concealer but I do like the powder. The only thing I don't like is beating the bottle to get the make up out, everyone needs to make pump bottles!!! that would be so much easier

on 7/19/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice foundation with nice finish. But 1 big problem. It transfer way to too much. Even after setting it with powder it transferred way too much for my liking.

on 7/18/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

After continuously being lured by Maybelline's ads and giving them so many chances, I think I've finally learned my lesson. This foundation, although it feels weightless on the face, is super oily. I have to use a ton of powder to set this and even then, within a few hours of wear, my face will look like it's melting, even in the winter (then again I'm oily all year around). This is the one characteristic I've noticed in all of the liquid foundations I've tried from Maybelline: they don't hold up on oily faces... Now I know better than to keep buying them. If your skin is dry and/or you're looking for something with lighter coverage, you might consider looking into this, but my advice to the oily-skinned girls is to steer clear of this product unless you're willing to spend the extra money on a really good primer.

on 7/18/2012 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this product cuz i needed a foundation, I'm a 210 in the fit me I used it a few times, days before I just cleared my acne I was feeling so hot and cleared but after awhile I've seen acne forming around both side of my cheeks of 5 to 6(well everywhere) pimples close together which was cuz from the foundation running and gathering with the oil that was created do to the blocking of this product. I hate this product now I'm locked in my house trying to fight the acne it caused which was a mistake and a waste of my time ..cant enjoy my summer :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by sheisobsessed

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl