Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After using the "Fit me" concealer which was amazing i decided to try out their foundation range. Its pricing seemed reasonable however it broke me out like craaazzzzyyy !!! after my third use of this foundation my face had broken out completely and i stopped using it immediately !! when used with a primer this foundation does look good on however you MUST use a primer for it to look good and the toll it had on my skin was not worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up at Target the other day because I recently ran out of my other liquid foundation and was looking for something similar, that offered a medium amount of coverage. This caught my eye because it comes in a huge array of shades, including a very pale shade, which is perfect for my complexion. After swatching on my inner wrist, I decided that I liked how it felt, how it blended, and how it looked. Into my basket it went.

Once I got it home and tried it on my face, I found that it is incredibly slick and oily. Bad news for someone like me, who has oily/combo skin. I had to keep blotting throughout the day with a pressed powder, but the shine was back after about a half hour each time. It made my face feel like I hadn't washed it in days, and it also caused me to break out a bit.

I would not repurchase this product. I wanted to like it and I was thrilled that I was able to find a liquid foundation in a shade light enough to match my skin perfectly, but unfortunately, that was the only redeeming quality of this for me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This foundation is alright, i have very dry skin so the oil doesn't matter too much for me. Although if you have oily skin do NOT use this, it is a very oil based foundation. I use a powder which leaves me with a dewy finish. It doesn't have the best coverage in the world but id say its light to medium coverage, and i have tons of acne scars and active acne all the time and it covers some of the scars, depending on the darkness of them. It does not cover acne that is red, i have to use concealer on top of that. It also does not last all day, it lasts maybe a few hours tops before it starts to fade or get oily again and slide off. It also transfers A LOT, i feel like when im wearing this i can't touch my face or i will wipe the foundation right off! I probably will not repurchase, there are better foundations out there.

Cheap product, doesn't do its job in my opinion. Doesn't cover anything, so bad coverage. and doesn't stay on the whole day :-( Only for 1-2 hours. Dont recommend it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this foundation, its cheap and does its job. The only problem with it would be its very oily so I recommend using matte powder or oil bloating sheets.

This product does not cover my imperfections... I know I'm being harsh, but it's supppose to do its job...now Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation does the trick.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loved this foundation from the first moment I applied it. I was paying almost 10 USD for Revlon, but they didn't have my skin tone, I'm a very pale almost white. I found Fit me! in Porcelain and it exceeded my expectations, not only in performance but in pricing as well! It has a very even tone. goes on flawlessly and doesn't make my skin break out. I love this foundation!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wonder if we have in Finland a different packaging than elsewhere since my foundation does have a pump.

My skin is a bit dry and sensitive but otherwise quite normal. I bought Fit Me cause I couldn't bring myself to pay 50€ for my favourite foundation Dior Forever. And this was a nice surprise!

The foundation left my skin dewy and even toned. It even works without loose powder, it doesn't get oily looking on my skin like i.e. L'Oreal Lumi.

overall a good drugstore foundation with good quality for the price.

Hate the packaging, it would be nice if it had a pump at least. It made me break out and it's very oily. Big NO!

I am so disappointed with this. I thought for sure that it was gonna be good cause it's Maybelline and it looks cool. But no.
I have pretty oily skin when I'm wearing no makeup at all. So this just makes me look like I moisturized with cooking oil from the kitchen.
And it's so runny! I always end up getting waaaaaay too much cause it just runs right out of the bottle.
Lastly, I have to put more on every few hours cause it doesn't last at all. It gives good coverage for maybe an hour if you're lucky.
I would not recommend this to anyone, nor would I ever ever ever buy it again.
Do yourself a favor and steer clear!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl