January 28, 2015 | 933 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Saige7

thought it was a great everyday foundation, it wasn't too much coverage, but just enough. it quite liquidy, but i do prefer that in a foundation because i feel its easier to blend. it does have buildable coverage though it would be no more then medium and it does look better put on with a light hand. i have oily skin but not extreme. it stays on my face (powdered) for about 3 - 4 hours before im oily. i also feel staying power isnt so good, especially if you do have oily skin it tends to slip and slide as well as fade.

overall not a bad foundation would suit most skin types, didnt break me out, breathable and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by e4muw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little hesitant when I bought this foundation because it had a lot of mixed reviews and it was really cheap (even for a drugstore foundation). I have normal/dry skin and it's not too sensitive. I actually like this foundation, it gives a very dewy finish. I apply two coats and blend with my fingers because it's very light coverage. I'm in 120-125 and it matches my subtle yellow undertones well. I took a lipstick off because it definitely does NOT last long at all. It probably fades away in 5 hours. It also has a slight smell to it, although you don't smell it when it's on your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by krisgreen25

Ok so first things first, the numbers of shades for someone with brown skin is very confusing. 320 and 350 are the same shade so I was definitely in Walgreens just standing for hours contemplating which one to get. I ended up purchasing the concealer to go along with it. I don't have anything bad to say about that. This foundation is the worst though. Especially if you have oily skin. As soon as it settles, it gives a greasy look. I just didn't like the way it settled nor how it came. The bottle is just an open hole, no pump or anything so it's spill prone if you don't screw the top on correctly. The whole is just too big for my liking that's why I don't care too much for it. MAC has a smaller hole than this bottle. Also, the consistency of the foundation is ever so runny. Why make it that runny!? That's how it can get messy all around the top area and loosely spill out. Anyway, I am just not into the product at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by CaseyMadelaine

this foundation broke me out like crazy !! like within the hour i had it on i had blemishes starting . it was really oily feeling and didnt give a lot of coverage ! but i do like the concealer and powder aof this product , so buy those , just not the foundation : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by anasofie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am over 40, and I LOVE this foundation. It's no too heavy, but goes on very sheer. The coverage is great and makes my skin feel silky. Another plus- it seems to STYAY on your face for hours, and does not rub off so easily, like other foundations. I only wish the SPF was a bit higher. But sometimes I mix my foundation AND a little sunscreen together, just to get a little more protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by NiCkIlOvEsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Really Like This Foundation. Sometimes I Mixed It With A Little Bit Of Taylor Swift's New Foundation They Work Really Well Together! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

Felt oily and did not give much coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by DaphneBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is quite a good foundation for me, a little sheer but great for the day.

I like that this foundation has SPF as I work outside and it helps protect my face.

Lasts all day and makes my skin look very healthy.

The only complaint is I wish this came with a pump as it gets messy pouring straight from the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by clm1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I notice a lot of reviews are people with oily skin who don't like this product. As someone with very dry skin, I don't care for it at all. It looks so cakey, and comes off on everything. It doesn't blend. The best thing I can say about it is it matches my skin great, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't look natural. Won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by laycdeeann

I have very light skin and it is always hard to find something that will match me correctly. The lightest shade for most other brands are still too dark, but this product matches me pretty perfectly. Other than that, I'm not too thrilled about the overall qualities of this foundation. It is very runny, and the coverage is too lightweight for me. It makes my skin look very oily only after a couple of hours of wear, so it's definitely not something I am able to use for a full day at work.