November 27, 2014 | 1539 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by strawberriecurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BEST HEAT PROTECTOR!<33 I get so many compliments on the smell of my hair and shinyness! I straighten my thick curly hair everyday. Out of all the products i've tried I didn't think a drugstore brand would be it! Must try! Not expensive ethier!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by imuhstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really great. I use it everyday. Even on the days that i dont necessarily use heat products. But I live in cali so the sun is usually beaming down on my head anyway. lOl. so i figure its like "sunscreen" for the hair. i dont know if that really works but eh, its my own little concept.

but anyway. it doesnt weigh down my hair at all. its very light. the spray is like a mist so it gets distributed really well. it really does create less damage when i use my straightening iron. im on my second bottle right now so yea i would definately recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by imnotreallyadoctor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard great reviews about this product before going out and buying it. This is absolutely perfect! Being Tresemme, it's very very cheap and of great quality. I let my hair dry naturally and then flat-iron it, and not only does this make me feel less guilty about it, but it really smooths down your hair and helps make it shiny. Since using it, I've noticed a lot less damaged parts in my hair, less frizz and also my colour seems more vibrant. It didn't weigh down my fine hair, thank God. I also like the packaging, sprays in general I just really like for some reason, even if the nozzle makes it kind of awkward to apply the first time. Recommended, even if you don't apply heat to your hair often, as it works as just an anti-frizz product as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Yazzilicous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This product is defiantly amazing! I'm much more pleased than I thought I'd be with this. It protects your hair from heat damaging with straightening, curling, whatever style you do and keeps it looking so fresh and healthy! My hair looks so much better looking than when I usually straighten it without this wonderful stuff (coming from my hair which that happens to be MAJOR tiny little bouncy curls everywhere). Trust me, this is a must buy if you style your hair with irons and such that has anything to do with heat. It has nutrients in it to help your hair and makes it non-damageable. Ahhh seriously it was outstanding how my hair looked just after one flat iron take, just outstanding! Try it for yourself. I love it and will for sure buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by atlbaby1o1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg!!!! i luv this product!!! it keeps my hair from getting damaged, it makes it unbelievably soft,easy to use, a mist so speards evenly, it smells amazing, and isn't expensive!!!!!! nuff said i ♥ this product!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by buttascotch1

This is the best!!! doesn't weigh my hair down and I'm the kind of girl who wants volume so this is good! doesn't make my hair feel coated. I've been using it for a long time (one bottle last a few months), I thought it was ok, but the i never noticed how much i needed it until i stopped using it!! highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by veronabrit

I LOVE this spray! I brush my hair when i get out of the shower and then i spray this from the mid part of my hair to the ends (NOT on my roots). I feel this product makes my hair softer and smoother than before I started to use it...it makes it feel more...manageable and controlled.

I truly recommend this spray. I have read other heat-protectant reviews (like CHI and GHD), I have tried both of those sprays which made me hair feel coated and kind of straw-like and stiff. This spray makes my hair smooth and soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I picked this up on a whim at target two weeks ago because I needed a heat protectant since I blowdry everytime I wash my hair and do a little bit of flat iron everyday.

First off, this stuff is dirt cheap and the spray nozzle is great because it comes out in a mist so it distributes on my hair nicely. I feel like this gives my hair an extra bit of coating that minimizes the heat damage from the blowdryer and flatiron. My hair comes out soft and the ends are not as dry as they usually are. The best part is that this does not weigh down my hair, or make it greasy and so far, no buildup.

A definite repurchase until I find something that I feel protects my hair more without weighing it down or making it greasy (and that's hard to find!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by klynnxx

I saw a difference the first time I used this. My ends are so bad, and this really helps to protect them. It makes my hair really soft and easy to work with too. It was only $4.99, so I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Meliamalia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. I use this when I switch off from Melting Gel by Studio Line(L'oreal) a few times a month. Only this helps my roots to stay straighter by flat ironing when I'm over due for a relaxer. Not as great a hold, over all, as the Melting Gel, but it is gentler for my hair (especially the ends) and doesn't bother my scalp like Melting Gel does sometimes. BTW- I notice I need to condition my hair VERY WELL, otherwise gels, mousse, liquids, leave in conditioners etc..will not work right. My hair is so bitchy.