Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 10/19/2003 2:26:00 PM

I bought this product when it only came in one color. The reason was because I saw a SA in Sephora put it on a girl and it made her look glowy. When I bought mine, I couldn't achieve the same effect. Now that there are more colors, I may try it again but until then I don't see anything special.

on 9/29/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great HIGHLIGHTER and truly performs - especially in photographs. This is NOT, however a great concealer, especially if you have dark circles to hide. So if your are looking for a product to illuminate or reflect imperfections this will do very well, but you will probably need a reg. concealer as well.

on 9/29/2003 10:55:00 PM

Ok, this product certainly isn't neccesary, so don't fret if you can't afford it. My SO's wonderful mother gave it to me and it's good for doing very subtle highlighting. Nice formula, non-irritating, not much pigment at all, so it won't cover circles or anything like that. I'm certain that other cheaper brands make a very similar version. I love the packaging!

on 9/24/2003 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the MESSIAH of under eye concealers and the ANTICHRIST of spot concealers!!!!!! It is so fab for under my eyes banishing dark circles like a dark circle slayer. Howeveer when i put it on any sort of blemish it does sweet fanny all!!!!! The moral is: use this religiously under your eyes but buy a diff concealer for other facial imperfections!!!!!

on 9/17/2003 4:13:00 PM

This is a good concealer. It brightens the undereye area very well, although it does not cover my dark circles as well as I'd wish. Oh well, the sleek gold packaging makes up for that.

on 9/12/2003 8:01:00 AM

I really love this product!! It conceals my undereye circles prefectly. I love the smooth texture and great color. The only problems I have with this are that my pen always begins to stink after just a few weeks, ahve no idea why! The other problem is that I think this product might be a bit drying for everyday use.

on 9/9/2003 3:54:00 PM

This has been a staple in my make up bag for EVER. I buy two a year and I use it every day - whether I'm putting a full face on or not.

None of the cheap knock offs can touch it.

I use it all around my eyes on my cheekbones and around the sides of my nose and in the marionette lines.

on 9/5/2003 8:09:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. It makes me look bright and alert even if I'm not. I've been using it under my eyes for years and consider it a must have. I wash the tip once a week so it never gets dirty and smelly! There are 3 colors to chose from and I like #1 even though I'm tan. It's meant to brighten not perfectly match your skin. People who don't use this stuff are missing out! I tried a cheaper brand and was sorry; it was heavy like most other concealers.

on 8/25/2003 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Touche Eclat for a few years now and love it!! My tip went moldy after about 8 months, but I finished it at that point. If you have really dark circles, it doesn't completely cover, but I just add Laura Mercier's Secret camouflage on those really bad days to the black areas. Otherwise, I think that it covers well, esp on the red area on the sides of your nostrils. I don;t find it does much for highlighting on the brow bone or cheekbones, etc. I just use it under my eyes and around my nose.

on 8/21/2003 4:28:00 PM

So, I purchased this in the Sephora Paris last year. A lot of buzz, anticipation. All for naught. Does not conceal the dark circles(admittedly, I've serious ones), no radiant touch. That said, attached to the tube for sentimental reasons. Certainly, no reason for anyone else to purchase.

Popular Primer/ Correctors