September 19, 2014 | 1603 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Vuitton_Girl

I love this product. I know it's a highlighter but I do find that it has some concealing properties as well! I use it all over and it hides everything as well as making my eye area brighter! I love the applicator, too! Very easy to use! And the packaging is wonderful! Brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pattie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not a concealer it is a highlighternit will not cover anything. I use it after my makeup is finished to lighten any shadows like inner eye next to my nose on my crows feet around nostrils and laugh lines. It is great on those areas, I have been using it for ten years. The sales girls should tell people it will not cover like a concealer so people won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by krakow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well what can I say, I caved in under pressure and got this item.
$35 for a concealer, yuck, but it's more then that. The more I use it, the more I like it, to me is more like a highlighter, nice extra step to finish the eye make-up. Wonder how long is going to last.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ambereyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know it's popular but this just didn't work for me! It is supposed to be one shade suits all, but it was too pinky for my skin. It seemed like not enough came out of the brush to cover up dark circles and after a while the brush pongs!! I mean, gah, the smell makes you want to gip, so frequent washinng needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by wanru13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loves the click sound ... but should not use it as a concealer, it works better over a concealer with heavier coverage. this is heavenly to blur your imperfections, found my face to be glowy and radiant when i use this. useful to control redness around the nose as well. good investment if you wish to splurge..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2003 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ayanami00

I use this under my eyes, for dark circles and have noticed a difference when I use this, and when I don't. It actually does a pretty good job of it. I am interested in trying the new shade though, which is meant to be more yellow toned, as I think it might suit my skintone more. This is my second touche eclat, and will probably buy another one when this one runs out. I find that it lasts a long time for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 5:54:00 AM More reviews by auapplemac

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was an impulse buy several years ago on a flight from London to Geneva - saw it in the inflight catalogue. I love it! But, IT IS NOT A CONCEALER!

Im older and use it over foundation to highlight (plump up) those areas of my face that have hollowed out. Also under the eyebrow and the inside corner of my eyes.

The #1 color is virtually colorless - just a nice bright highlight. it also blends easily. And the best thing about it when compared to other similar products is that you never see glittery particles. Its very smooth even on older skin.

As others have commented, I also dont like is the packaging. Would rather have a dip-in brush for better control of amount used and to be able to tell when Im running low.

I bought the first one about 4 years ago and I just picked up my 3rd one, so it goes a long, long way. If you amortize the cost over a year, its really not that expensive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ixmocane

I like this product and it has lasted me for months. It lightens up my undereyes without looking like its sitting on my skin. However, I probably won't buy this again; I don't like the click brush application and it is rather expensive. Still, if you can get past the price, I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I like this product..only I now think it is a little too pale for me. A YSL MA used it on me, above my brows and on both sides of my mouth to "get rid of those shadows". It did seem to life me up, and make my face look a little better. So, I purchased it and have been happy with the results. People should not think that this is a concealor, per se, for blemishes because it is way too sheer for that kind of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 2:40:00 AM More reviews by annas

Oh most glorious Touche. I am now a believer. It took me a long time to come around and understand the magic this particular item works. It's NOT a concealor meant to do heavy duty covering up. However, it is a subtle bringer of light diffusion to areas which need a little extra help (like under the eyes). It is the most wonderfully subtle highlighter with the added grace of a light concealor. I find the packaging to be logical, and it has lasted me quite a long time.