December 19, 2014 | 1635 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kucing

I wasn't sure whether to give this 2 or 3 lippies. However, I settled upon those 2 lips, primarily because the product itself sucks big time! I share the same complaints as other fellow reviewers below, namely the fact that the pen seems to have rotted out on me! After about 2 months I noticed this foul-smelling odor being emitted from the brush. I cleaned it thoroughly with soap and hot water, but in vain. I made myself wear it a couple more times, just because it's a shame to throw out such a nice-looking pen, but I could still smell the rot after I'd applied it below my eyes, so I just gave up. I just bought Lancome's Effacerne, which has an amazing hygienic tip and you can easily control the amount you want. It's a pity with Touche éclat, I was hoping it would do miracles; it sure did in the beginning as it covers 'black eyes' nicely, but the foul smell just puts me off completely.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2003 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupArteest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't get it?Maybe I am missing something?Packaging is vey cool and conveinant,but this product did not cover nd barley highlighted my undereye area.I found a similiar product by PF and it gave me a little shimmer underneath my eyes and it saved me $30+ dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by miss_glow

What is the hype about this product??? Yes, the packaging is fab, but quality of the actual product is pants! It lasts only a few hours on my skin even though my skin isnt oily at all! Secondly,it does cover my circles....covers them with a grey tinge more like. I have never had any problems with YSL products in the past and i was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Though, i have olive skin, therefore, maybe i'm expecting too much out of a product that isn't made for my skintone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

A good concealer, nothing more and the packaging just sux big time. The brush runs a risk of getting moldy and they do suggest using a clean applicator or just swiping on the back of the hand and applying with the fingers. So what is the point of providing the brush applicator? They might as well have used a wand or foundation stick formulation!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by baybeejo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

tried this years ago and it sucks. doesn't cover blemish marks or dark undereye circles. DO NOT BUY!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mishelly

i read so many reviews about this highlighter product in magazines so i splurged and bought the touche eclat. unfortuneately i believed the girl at the store when she swore this color would be good for me. i took it home and it was so orange my friends asked me what was wrong. also, it needs to be cleaned very very regularly. something i didn't do because i didn't know. about 2 weeks later the product rotted or something and it gave such a fowl odor. i thought it might be just the way it smells and i and put it on and my face started to itch and turn red. :( i guess it would be a good product if the color is right for you, and you have the patience to the brush tip constantly. i'd rather use something that is easier to clean.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as an under eye concealer only because it the colour is just too obscure for it to be placed anywhere else on my face. First of all, this worked for me really really well in the beginning. Possibly because it was my first ever concealer and I had nothing else to compare it to.

The packaging is portable, but it requires regular and consistant cleaning for hygienic reasons - this can be a little tedious. Also, as soon as you apply it you must blend immediately and quickly because it dries very fast. Frequent touch ups are a must with Touche Eclat as it has a tendency to crease and go patchy after an hour. But despite of all of this, it does provide reasonable coverage. I will continue to use this until I find a better alternative. Unfortunately, this was not worth the $AUD70 I forked out for it =(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Vuitton_Girl

I love this product. I know it's a highlighter but I do find that it has some concealing properties as well! I use it all over and it hides everything as well as making my eye area brighter! I love the applicator, too! Very easy to use! And the packaging is wonderful! Brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pattie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not a concealer it is a highlighternit will not cover anything. I use it after my makeup is finished to lighten any shadows like inner eye next to my nose on my crows feet around nostrils and laugh lines. It is great on those areas, I have been using it for ten years. The sales girls should tell people it will not cover like a concealer so people won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by krakow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well what can I say, I caved in under pressure and got this item.
$35 for a concealer, yuck, but it's more then that. The more I use it, the more I like it, to me is more like a highlighter, nice extra step to finish the eye make-up. Wonder how long is going to last.