LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

I love LUSH but their skincare is lacking. This really didn't do anything. It doesn't exfoliate or do anything it claims, and as a matter of fact you could NEVER use it to take make off either like the stores claim when you go in. I'd advise to get a sample because I TRADED this soooo fast.

on 12/19/2005 1:13:00 AM

This is simply the best cleanser I have used.For reasons that dont have as much to do with how clean it gets my face.You do need to use something appropriate to first get rid of a full face of makeup before you are ready for AOBS.Open the cheap plastic container it comes in,and boy,that amazingly lovely fragrance of lavender so sharp its almost jasmine and rose and all that ground almond and little lavender flowers in it.Makes you feel pampered each time you use it.I just love the little ritual of washing with it each night and my face feels like velvet after.

on 12/10/2005 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love Angels.Its so gentle and leaves my skin soft and smooth.A must for me.

Update: tried this again recently (Sep 2012) and as I've had no problems with it in the past, applied it all over my skin- big mistake! I had one of the worst reactions I've ever experienced. I checked the ingredients list and there seems to be a new addition; Tagetes Oil, which apparently is from the dahlia/daisy family and can obviously cause a reaction on sensitive skin like mine, so if you've never used this oil before, I would strongly recommend a patch test first!

on 12/5/2005 11:26:00 AM

I like this product and have purchased it several times. Its a mild textured cleanser that also exfoliates. I find it gentle enough to use everyday and it doesnt dry out my skin. The amount of product for the money is good and it smells really nice.

on 11/17/2005 12:41:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this product was the smell! Its a real mess to use and did nothing for my skin at all.I had to scrape it out of its nasty little container and put it into something a little more substantial though I neednt have bothered... I ended up binning it!

on 11/15/2005 10:46:00 AM

I neither love nor hate this product.

It comes under the catagory of 'cleansers' on the website, but I really don't think it is. This is far too heavy to be a cleanser, and far too grainy to be used everday, I'd end up rubbing my skin away!

It is nice however, to be used once a week as a mask.

I mix up quite a large amount in the palm of my hand with warm water and then smother it on, leave it for about 20 mins. Remove with a warm cloth.

Much prefer Mask of Magnamity.

on 11/13/2005 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have sensitive fair skin, and this stuff exfoliates and softens really well, but is still gentle and soothing, no redness or scratched-up feeling. Yes, it looks strange and feels odd, but just
mix it into a paste with water and massage it onto your face, and it feels wonderful. The package is flimsy, but I put mine in a little glass stopper-jar. Having sensitive AND oily skin is a challenge, and this stuff is great for both. I LOVE it!

on 11/13/2005 7:15:00 AM

Somehow I'm undecided about this product.
It has a really nice, soothing lavender scent and did a good job cleansing my skin. But it's a mess to use it, it was a mess on my face and in my sink. It came in a thin plastic container, which soon broke so the water kept getting in and made it into a paste

on 11/12/2005 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After using this, I was shocked when I read the product description/ingredients. I would have never guessed it had floral ingredients in it. To me, it smelled quite savory, and the experience was about as pleasant as using a gravy-scented shower gel, or a potroast-scented shampoo would be. It was definitely a gentle exfoliator/wash, but almost too gentle to be used as an exfoliator. All in all, I got absolutely nothing positive out of my experience with this product, and will not be using it again.
continued >>

on 10/27/2005 11:13:00 AM

One of the best scrub I've tried. Texture is quite rough, however when mixed with water, it turns into a paste, yet it is gentle enough for my combination sensitive skin. It makes my skin so soft even after I use it twice a day. I love the smell, the price is very affordable (about USD 6 for 100 grams in Jakarta) compared to other natural brands out there. I'm hooked!