January 26, 2015 | 1254 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Josie4468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I was so hooked on Clinique Take the Day off, but was hoping to find a less expensive option. Unfortunately, so many others irritated my eyes. This one, however, did everything the Clinique product did and only cost $5 at my local Target, saving me $12 immediately (enough for a new lipstick :). I highly recommend this great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I was a big fan of Lancome Bificial, and I even wrote a review for it. However, it was sooooo expensive. I usually wear waterproof mascara so I needed a really good eye makeup remover, but Lancome was the only one that really worked for me. One day I went home and my sister bought this and so I tried it with my waterproof mascara. It worked exactly like the Lancome one. I honestly feel liek its the same product except it is a lot cheaper and in a different bottle. I highly recommend it and it is definitely cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

Great stuff! I love it :) i was using lancomes eye make up remover but it was $26! and this works just as good, or even better and soo much cheaper. Removes very easily and gentle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by hazelmousie

I tried a similar formula from clinque (sample) and when I ran out I found out it cost like $17 or something. I also saw a Lancome on for like $28 or something. Then one day I was at nordstom rack and I spotted this and it was only $6. I had to get it. It works so great on my eye make up. When I was using just regular makeup remover for eye makeup, it wouldn't get all of it. Then I started using this like half soapy half water formula, it took off everything I wanted.

I would definitely rebuy this, Its so effective and its 6 bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by tiffando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover! I bought it for my waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline. With other removers I have to scrub at my eyes. This takes it off easy as pie and is nice and soft. Be sure to shake the bottle to mix the liquid or it will sting your eyes! I love how it takes all the eye makeup off with scrubbing. The only bad thing I notice is that some of it gets in my eye and makes my eye blurry or oily feeling even though there is no oil. So I have to rinse my eyes out so I can see! I just bought my 2nd one because I'm running low!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupcentral

PROS: Effectively removes all waterproof m/u like the bottle claims, No mineral oil(which I personally hate in products), moisturizes while removing eye m/u, doesn't burn or sting my eyes if I open them, doesn't leave dry patches.

CONS: It says oil-free but when you look at the bottle it separates, feels a little oily, but it does tell you to rinse after use.

Overall: This is the only eye m/u remover I love. I have tried clinique, MAC, lancome, loreal, you name it I probably tried it. It either stung my eyes, dried the lids out, didn't work well to take it all off, or something. this has never failed me and I probably won't be trying anything new for a while. Try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ConanLand

I have to say that I am a bit of an expert on eye make up removers, and this product is the cream of the crop. I have short, sparse eyelashes, so I put on a lot of mascara and eyeliner to compensate. However, I always lose a couple eyelashes when using other products (not to mention sometimes they make up eyes burn!). With this product, I don't use any pressure and the make up comes off easily, and there are never any eyelashes lost!
One thing to watch for, the bottle's top can come off easily and this stuff is not cheap, so be sure to close it tightly every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

this works really well and inexpensive. I'll use this instead of Lancome b'c it works the same and much much much cheaper. highly recommended!!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

this actually works pretty well. I'm not committed to any one brand of eye make up remover. I think i've used at least 20 different ones in my days - this does a good job at taking off the makeup with a few swipes of a soaked cotton pad. It doesn't really moistuize the area and it can irritate if you overdo it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

I've been using this for probably 4 years now and I just love it. Its done a great job at taking off my waterproof mascara and bright eye shadows throughout the years. I just put a little on a thick paper towel and wipe each eye down and it comes right off with this. I'll continue to repurchase this probably for always