Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 4/7/2009 12:17:00 PM

This is an inexpensive, yet an effective eye makeup remover that I have tried so far, I am on my 2nd bottle! It removes eye makeup with ease (no pulling or tugging of the eye). It does leave an oily residue but that is what helps remove the eye makeup without torturing your eyes! I just shake the bottle to activate the product, pour some on a cotton ball and lightly rub off my eye makeup. I then follow with my normal skin care routine (facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer).

on 4/5/2009 2:47:00 PM

One of the few best eye makeup removers...If you dont mind a little oily residue on your eyes after applying this product then this eye remover is the one for you...dont worry it will fade away quickly.
Will take off ALL different types of eye makeup...even waterproof mascara!!

PS: Won't burn you eyes and way better than the MAC and the Bi-Facil Lancome remover

on 4/4/2009 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had heard of this product before so when I wanted to switch up makeup removers I thought this would be a good alternative. Boy was I WRONG! This made my eyes unbelievably oily, it seemed like I was wiping the oil off of my eyes for ages. I was shocked after reading all of the rave reviews, I can't help wondering if maybe I got a bad bottle? I don't know, but I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone. I threw it out right away.

on 4/4/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Don't know what the raves are...this product seemed oily and was just meh for me.

Wouldn't use again.

on 4/3/2009 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice quality eye make up remover.
I havent tried many make up removers, so there might be better ones for other people, but to me, this is an awesome product!
I can always trust and rely on neutrogena for anything that goes on my face!
This product just glides on your skin! NOT in like a gross, oily way, but like a smooth way! It removes it as soon as you wipe it off. It works great on water proof make up as well.
I gave a low score for packaging quality, but like who cares about packaging? This is just a make up remover! I'm big on like appearance, but this is seriously the last thing I care about on a product that works!

on 4/2/2009 3:04:00 AM

I decided to give this a go for two reasons:

1) I needed an oil free makeup remover that actually removes waterproof sunscreen! I have tried many oil free ones that claim to remove waterproof makeup but they never work so I decided to give this a go.

2) There was a discount on it.

Does this product works as advertised?
I have used this to remove waterproof sunscreen and I don't think it completely takes them off. I use it for the eye area for removing concealer and it works good, it removes eye makeup easily enough, but we must remember the concealer I use around my eyes are not waterproof.

Product Formulation:
I am very curious what the oil like liquid that is floating on the second half of the bottle is. This product is suppose to be oil free, but the liquid on the top half looks suspicuoiuly like oil, so I am realy curious what ingrediants go into making that oil like substance.

Comparisons with Lancome's & Clinique's makeup removers:
I didn't quite like the one from Lancome (I can't remember its exact name), but this product is no competition for Clinique's Take The Day off.

Overall satisfaction:
In the end, I did purchase another bottle after I was finished with the first one, but only did so because it was on sale. The first bottle I purchased was on 20% off, and the second one was on a bigger sale where what I paid for a bottle could buy 2 and 1/2 bottles. I might repurchase if I can get this item at a good sale price, otherwise, I think I probably would give it a pass.

on 3/25/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I've tried a couple of other ones, and they either ripped out a couple lashes when I tried to remove my makeup, or didn't remove it completely. This is really gentle, and manages to get all of my makeup off without irritating my eyes or contact lenses. I also never lose lashes when I use this. It does leave an oily film on the eyes after you remove your makeup, but all you have to do is splash a bit of water on it and it's gone. I will continue to repurchase, because it's the best eye makeup remover I've found.

on 3/25/2009 12:26:00 PM

This product is gentle for my sensitive eyes and good enough to remove any eye makeup. My HG.

on 3/25/2009 12:02:00 PM

It's good makeup remover, but it leaves an oily residue that you have to wash off later. It didn't burn my eyes or anything but I just didn't like it.

on 3/23/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

While I usually love Neutrogena products, this one did not impress. Although it is gentle, and did remove foundation thoroughly, it did nothing to budge my mascara and eye makeup. After washing my entire face with One Step gentle cleanser, I looked in the mirror to see that I needed to wash again, and then finally put some of the cleanser on a washcloth and rub and rub and RUB. If you are indeed looking for one step makeup removal, in my experience, this might be TOO gentle to do any real makeup removal.