Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 3/22/2009 11:25:00 AM

This eye make up remover is just as good as the much pricier ones like Clinique or Lancome. It takes eye make up -eye shadow, mascara, eye liner- fast. Looks oily, but doesn't feel that way. It's gentle and safe for contacts wearer like me. This is my HG for eye make up remover.

on 3/21/2009 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

ok so at first i was trying to get this other eye make up called essence of beauty but cant get it cuzz theres not CVS store in my city crazy i know. So the next best thing was this and to my surprise i love it! gets my eye make up off fast and i dont need to keep rubbing at it! I would recommend this to friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this makeup remover! I found that when I used it my eye makeup slid right off; there was no pulling or harsh rubbing. I also liked the fact that my eyes didn't feel dried out afterwards like they usually do with other removers. Although it leaves a slight oily cast over my eyelids, the sensation is easily removed with water. Overall I am really happy with this product and will most definately purchase it again.

on 3/19/2009 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Even though I have yet to try the esteemed Ponds eye m/u remover, this will do. This product just removes everything without hassle. It leaves behind a slightly oily feeling on the lids, but given the performance, I won't complain. Not HG, but definitely close.

on 3/18/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best quality drugstore eye makeup remover I've found---it easily removes eye makeup without irritation. Great value

on 3/18/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Awesome eye makeup remover! Takes off my waterproof mascara without pulling out lashes. Cheap & does the job.

on 3/18/2009 6:46:00 PM

Looks and feels oily, but I guess it's oil free. But it gets the job done. It wipes all eye makeup right off. Waterproof mascara is a little difficult, but I only wear mascara when it rains or on special occassions. I have to wipe my lashes a couple times to get it off. But for the price it's great and it lasts a long time. I have switched to the target brand which is exactly the same thing, but a couple bucks cheaper. I really like how well this removes my eye makeup. Be sure to shake it first, though.

UPDATE: Target's Up&UP brand has been replacing this for me since it became available. Does the same job for a bit cheaper. Up&up has some cute packaging btw.

on 3/16/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great product! I was so hooked on Clinique Take the Day off, but was hoping to find a less expensive option. Unfortunately, so many others irritated my eyes. This one, however, did everything the Clinique product did and only cost $5 at my local Target, saving me $12 immediately (enough for a new lipstick :). I highly recommend this great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was a big fan of Lancome Bificial, and I even wrote a review for it. However, it was sooooo expensive. I usually wear waterproof mascara so I needed a really good eye makeup remover, but Lancome was the only one that really worked for me. One day I went home and my sister bought this and so I tried it with my waterproof mascara. It worked exactly like the Lancome one. I honestly feel liek its the same product except it is a lot cheaper and in a different bottle. I highly recommend it and it is definitely cheap!

on 3/13/2009 8:13:00 PM

Great stuff! I love it :) i was using lancomes eye make up remover but it was $26! and this works just as good, or even better and soo much cheaper. Removes very easily and gentle