Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 3/23/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

While I usually love Neutrogena products, this one did not impress. Although it is gentle, and did remove foundation thoroughly, it did nothing to budge my mascara and eye makeup. After washing my entire face with One Step gentle cleanser, I looked in the mirror to see that I needed to wash again, and then finally put some of the cleanser on a washcloth and rub and rub and RUB. If you are indeed looking for one step makeup removal, in my experience, this might be TOO gentle to do any real makeup removal.

on 3/23/2009 11:53:00 AM

This product does a good job removing my eye makeup, although as other people have observed it leaves an oily residue. The biggest problem for me, however, has been that every time I have used it I wake up the next morning to red, gunky eyes, almost like I have an eye infection. I must be allergic to something in it. I used it about three times, thinking it must have been a coincidence that my eyes were getting like that every time I used it, but sure enough there was a clear correlation. I have stopped using it altogether. Also, the packaging is not user-friendly. It should have a pump dispenser or something so you don't dump the whole bottle out on your cotton ball by accident. Will not buy again due to my obvious reaction to the ingredients.

on 3/22/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've used 2 bottles already!
This is a great eye makeup remover. Good price. $8. Removes all the dirt very quickly without having to use a lot of the solution. Packaging is similar to those of other removers. I took one lippie off as it tends to get a bit greasy if you use a lot of the product. When that happens, I usually just wipe the excess off with a wet towel. Would def. buy again.

on 3/22/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My eyes are stinging, and I was sure to be gentle with the cotton ball. I'm not allergic to anything else, but somehow this product kills my eyes. It's also very oily and turns my eye area into a greasy, smudgy mess.

on 3/22/2009 11:25:00 AM

This eye make up remover is just as good as the much pricier ones like Clinique or Lancome. It takes eye make up -eye shadow, mascara, eye liner- fast. Looks oily, but doesn't feel that way. It's gentle and safe for contacts wearer like me. This is my HG for eye make up remover.

on 3/21/2009 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

ok so at first i was trying to get this other eye make up called essence of beauty but cant get it cuzz theres not CVS store in my city crazy i know. So the next best thing was this and to my surprise i love it! gets my eye make up off fast and i dont need to keep rubbing at it! I would recommend this to friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this makeup remover! I found that when I used it my eye makeup slid right off; there was no pulling or harsh rubbing. I also liked the fact that my eyes didn't feel dried out afterwards like they usually do with other removers. Although it leaves a slight oily cast over my eyelids, the sensation is easily removed with water. Overall I am really happy with this product and will most definately purchase it again.

on 3/19/2009 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Even though I have yet to try the esteemed Ponds eye m/u remover, this will do. This product just removes everything without hassle. It leaves behind a slightly oily feeling on the lids, but given the performance, I won't complain. Not HG, but definitely close.

on 3/18/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best quality drugstore eye makeup remover I've found---it easily removes eye makeup without irritation. Great value

on 3/18/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Awesome eye makeup remover! Takes off my waterproof mascara without pulling out lashes. Cheap & does the job.