Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this- the brush is great and the formula doesn't clump. However, I discovered Rimmel endless Lash mascara which does the same thing and leaves me with enough cash to buy a MAC lip pencil. Would go back to this if Rimmel were ever discontinued.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This mascara is great. It never clumps on me like most mascaras do so I find myself using it more regularly rather than Lancome's definicils and L'Oreal's featherlash, which are two other mascaras I use. I will buy this mascara again and again because it goes on so smoothly. Update: When I first reviewed this I gave it four lipsticks, but I've upped it to five because it's that good. It's the best mascara I've ever used. It looks natural and never gets gooey or clumps or smears when I apply it.

Just a plain 'ol mascara to me -- I didn't see any "gloss". Nothing special about it -- cheaper mascaras do a lot more than this product.

I love this mascara. It goes on with no clumps! Makes my lashes thicker, but natural looking. Not as stiff as others I've tried. It's not a miracle mascara, but the no clumping and smooth application won me over.

One of my favourite mascaras. It never clumps up on me, smudges or flakes. It's certainly not dramatic, but if you like a defined natural lash I'd definitely recommend this.

I recieved this in a swap and though it was unused it seemed like it had been used due to the results I got when using it. It didn't define my lashes nor did it lengthen or thicken. My lashes were exactly the same as before I used it only black. Save your money.

This is my favorite everyday mascara - I don't like a really made-up look, and Naturally Glossy gives just enough definition without looking fake.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great if you want a really natrual lash. This doesn't clump, but just darkens you lashes. It's more dramatic than clear mascara, since it has color, but more subtle than regular mascara. Great for the weekend.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I don't know if they changed the formula on this since the last time I used this, but I remember this mascara smudged so badly and stung my eyes so much I had to take it off!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin and mascara always ends up underneath my lower lashes by the end of the day. --And I don't wear the mascara on my lower lashes! lol

This is the first product that I have found that stays put! Revlon Colorstay is too thick and won't come off at all but Naturally Glossy Mascara is perfect if you just want a little definition and slight thickening. It will NOT give you diva like lashes and Carmen Electra eyes, but it does stay put! And its relatively inexpensive. Enjoy :)

Popular Mascaras