October 22, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara!! I have tried SO many mascaras, looking for one that doesn't clump or make my lashes look unatural- and this is the one! It defined my lashes and darkened/lengthened/thickened them just enough w/out weighing them down. A warning though: I have fairly dark, thick lashes, so this may not work as well for someone w fair, stubby ones--after all, the 1st word is "naturally" =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2002 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Heathe

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good, basic mascara that I have repurchased several times. I don't experience smudging or flaking, and it gives a pretty, natural look. This is not a dramatic mascara, but I've always been happy with the results that it gives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2002 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascaras for a natural look (hence, the title, but some people expected more, I guess?). It doesn't leave that tell-tale fake looking sooty black finish. The finish is a soft natural black. Just haven't repurchased yet because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 9:58:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This didn't make my lashes glossy. It is basically just like my clear mascara. It didn't clump or smear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my FAVE mascara! like another reviewer mentioned, it didn't leave me with that mascara "dust" at the bottom of my eyes, like most other mascaras do.

it really helped define my eyes, but still looked quite natural.

Clinique did great with this one!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2001 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY mascara that doesn't smear below my eyes. I have very oily skin that tends to pick up any traces of mascara when I blink, giving me that "raccoon" look. But, alas, I have found a formulation that works for me. Too bad it's kinda expensive. Oh well. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2001 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formulation clumps and takes substantial effort to get any thickness. It does successfully darken the lashes - it would work well for a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2001 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been looking for a mascara that gave me a natural look without clumping or smudging. I love L'Oreal's Voluminous but it's an intense look and I wanted something more subtle--this fit the bill to a T. I really like it. It's a great day look--no Tammy Faye lashes here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 1:30:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad, nothing special either. I have yet to find a higher end mascara that works wonders as well as Cover Girl, Maybelline, and Max Factor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2001 3:50:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara in that it's soft, not messy, not clumpy, and of course, nice and glossy. It does very little for my lashes aesthetically, though - it's almost as if I'm not wearing mascara at all. I prefer something lengthening.