April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2001 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formulation clumps and takes substantial effort to get any thickness. It does successfully darken the lashes - it would work well for a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2001 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been looking for a mascara that gave me a natural look without clumping or smudging. I love L'Oreal's Voluminous but it's an intense look and I wanted something more subtle--this fit the bill to a T. I really like it. It's a great day look--no Tammy Faye lashes here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 1:30:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad, nothing special either. I have yet to find a higher end mascara that works wonders as well as Cover Girl, Maybelline, and Max Factor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2001 3:50:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara in that it's soft, not messy, not clumpy, and of course, nice and glossy. It does very little for my lashes aesthetically, though - it's almost as if I'm not wearing mascara at all. I prefer something lengthening.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2001 2:50:00 PM More reviews by windex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is okay..it seems to clump in my eyelashes and doesn't look as nice as some other products...i'll stick to my maybelline :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This is a nice mascara for natural looking lashes. They are not very dramamtic at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I go tthis in a GWP and whil ethis is an OK everyday Mascara--for looking like you are not wearing any make-up, that is teh extent of what this mascara does--very little to fatten or lengthen the lashes. What a shame!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 12:13:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i only get this in bonuses. i've never actually gotten a full-sized one. i dont think it's an exceptional mascara, in fact my reflect.com one is much better. this doesn't do much for eyelashes, i think it just accentuates those who already have long lush dark lashes, and its not really for girls like me who have blonde stumpy ones. oh well-it usually takes about 5 coats for something to happen. maybe it's just me?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2001 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Eklectic1

I've been using this product for about a year. It has the following virtues: I'm not allergic to it (I'm allergic to everything!!!), it doesn't end up on my cheeks or under my eyes, it looks good and natural, it washes off easily, and it isn't too killingly expensive!! (I like it better than the Lancome megabuck mascaras I was dependent upon for so long.) I toss my mascaras after a few weeks because I am so sensitive to bacterial buildup, so cost is important to me. BE AWARE that this mascara is great for those who are not looking to build their lashes, just color and "organize" them--I have long, thick, light brown lashes and I don't want to look like a doll when I use mascara--so I don't want a lot of "action" in a product for my lashes...just color. This does the job perfectly without making me look like I've got Liza Minelli eyes! (I look stupid that way!!!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2001 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sher

I tried this mascara and ended up very unhappy with it. By the end of the day that I wore it, my eyes were irritated, red, and sore, so I rushed home and washed it off. I also like a mascara that plumps and lengthens my lashes more.