December 22, 2014 | 1237 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2002 3:54:00 PM More reviews by val6185

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great if you want a really natrual lash. This doesn't clump, but just darkens you lashes. It's more dramatic than clear mascara, since it has color, but more subtle than regular mascara. Great for the weekend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if they changed the formula on this since the last time I used this, but I remember this mascara smudged so badly and stung my eyes so much I had to take it off!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2002 4:43:00 PM More reviews by superlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin and mascara always ends up underneath my lower lashes by the end of the day. --And I don't wear the mascara on my lower lashes! lol

This is the first product that I have found that stays put! Revlon Colorstay is too thick and won't come off at all but Naturally Glossy Mascara is perfect if you just want a little definition and slight thickening. It will NOT give you diva like lashes and Carmen Electra eyes, but it does stay put! And its relatively inexpensive. Enjoy :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara!! I have tried SO many mascaras, looking for one that doesn't clump or make my lashes look unatural- and this is the one! It defined my lashes and darkened/lengthened/thickened them just enough w/out weighing them down. A warning though: I have fairly dark, thick lashes, so this may not work as well for someone w fair, stubby ones--after all, the 1st word is "naturally" =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2002 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Heathe

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good, basic mascara that I have repurchased several times. I don't experience smudging or flaking, and it gives a pretty, natural look. This is not a dramatic mascara, but I've always been happy with the results that it gives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2002 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascaras for a natural look (hence, the title, but some people expected more, I guess?). It doesn't leave that tell-tale fake looking sooty black finish. The finish is a soft natural black. Just haven't repurchased yet because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 9:58:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This didn't make my lashes glossy. It is basically just like my clear mascara. It didn't clump or smear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my FAVE mascara! like another reviewer mentioned, it didn't leave me with that mascara "dust" at the bottom of my eyes, like most other mascaras do.

it really helped define my eyes, but still looked quite natural.

Clinique did great with this one!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2001 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY mascara that doesn't smear below my eyes. I have very oily skin that tends to pick up any traces of mascara when I blink, giving me that "raccoon" look. But, alas, I have found a formulation that works for me. Too bad it's kinda expensive. Oh well. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2001 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formulation clumps and takes substantial effort to get any thickness. It does successfully darken the lashes - it would work well for a more natural look.