September 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by quicksilverz

This product gets mixed reviews, and I think that has to do with expectations. This is not a full coverage product; so, if that is what you are looking for, then you want a foundation. I would also not confuse this with a tinted moisturizer - it is sheer, but not to the extent of tinted moisturizers. I do think you need to use a pretty good size dollop to get adequate coverage - too little and it really is too sheer and like a tinted moisturizer. I like this product for daily use, because it is quick and really does brighten my face. My skin is pretty good, but sometimes needs a little help with evening out and counteracting fatigue (I'm 27, but hey work and stress do show up on your face). I wear this to work, but I do use concealer and powder as well. On days that I am not too tired, this will work under my eyes, but most days it's not enough. And, I would probably never wear this without power, as I find it to be too dewy. However, with power (which I would use anyway), it makes my skin look luminous and healthy, but not oily. I find the staying power to be pretty good and it doesn't seem to make my combination skin any more oily than other foundations. I will continue to use this product, because it is so quick and easy and really perks up my complexion.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Missmizzy8

Love, love, love this product! I was in need of a product that brightened my face, evened my skin tone, decreased redness and made my skin look flawless and found this!!! it applies easily, and looks very natural, doesnt get stuck in pores and just overall is a great product. However, the coverage is light, so if you dont have very clear skin or are looking for medium to full coverage this isn't for you. Otherwise, go out and get this now! It's inexspensive and works amazingly. :) xx

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up at walgreens after hearing some good things from a friend, and my opinion is that it's just okay. It's not amazing, but it's not absolutely terrible. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturizer, like most BB creams. I like that kind of coverage, however there are some major problems with this. It has a very dewy finish, and my T-zone did not like that. I looked very oily by the end of the day, and also it felt like it was melting off all day. Not a fan. I also broke out slightly, but I should have expected that as it is not labeled non-comedogenic. I really can't see it living up to the 8-in-1 claims, however it's worth trying if you're looking for light coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited to get this after reading all the great reviews but i was disappointing. i really feel like this did nothing and my makeup still didnt stay on. i also had weird streaks on my face after a few hours. D:

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

I bought this product for 10$ and I actually really like it. The coverage is okay and you can layer it on top with a matte powder to get more coverage. It looks great on my skin and it's so moisturizing! I love the way it feels on my skin when I rub it in. I hate when people complain about it being oily! It's moisturizing therefore oily skinned people need to stay away from this! Using a primer under makes all the difference too trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Callisto83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Could it be... Could this drugstore BB cream be HG material? It sure can!!! Over the years I've bought loads of foundations and tinted moistueizers, all with the hope that 'finally', something that would work and look ok on my extremely dry skin (starting to develop fine lines..)
This is amazing! It is gel like, applies so smoothly - and I mean smoothly; a lot of my foundations that's supposed to be hydrating are almost grainy in texture, and looks really artificial blended on to my skin. This doesn't for some reason, it just smooths out my complexion and is easily buildable to gently cover up red areas. Although only sheer coverage, it is pretty much foolproof. I have yet to look cakey or weird with this on. In fact, out of all my 20++ foundations through the years, I actually got a compliment with this one on! And that's amazing considering I have eczema and a difficult canvas to work with. I don't know if the ingredients are super healthy, but then again, a lot of ingredients that's supposed to be "natural", organic and what not, gives my skin severe allergic reactions. This works, and I haven't had any troubles so far. It doesn't dry out my skin like so many other things do, and it just fits me like a glove. My shade is Light, and its a perfect match. I can't believe I've spent $$$ on all sorts of expensive stuff when this little gem was sitting in a drugstore shelf all along. Please don't discontinue this Maybelline, I'm in love and all I can say is HG.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: Light

Pros:
Great for days you don't want to wear foundation but want a little coverage.
Light feeling.
SPF 30.
Doesn't set in creases.
No offensive smell.

Cons:
I don't like how quickly it comes out the tube.
Limited colour choices.
Makes my combination skin slightly greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by jlhoward27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this product, it does what it says. My skin is pretty clear right now but If I had tons of brown spots and pimples I don't think this stuff would cover. BUT for a few old pimple scars it does blur them. This gives my skin an even tone, blurs some things and gives me a glow, oh and hasn't broken me out yet. I also like the fact it does NOT have shimmer. I like this product and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by victoriahorses

I love this product! I tried the free sample and loved it and went out and got it. I got the lightest shade. I have got this product about 3 times because the bottle isnt that big. However In terms of the actual product I love it. it doesnt give you that powdery skin look. its very natrual and I usualy use this and a bit of blush and that's it. I must say on my nose it looks a little too pale, So i dont use it on my nose. however it hides all blemishes , spots and u dont have to wash it of because it is a bb cream. Also it doesnt cause black heads or clogged pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by angelapadilla

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I Dont wear foundation anymore! just this and a setting powder and i get the same if not better coverage then i did with foundation. It gives you a natural look vs a cakey look where you can tell that youre wearing make up. I wear it everyday and its my go to product, even after swimming in a pool, which i wouldnt normally do with foundation. it doesnt make my skin feel dry all day either!