December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by KittyAmazingg

So i've been using this bb cream for about 1-3 months now and i love it. The cream itself goes on very smoothly and makes your skin feel cool once it's completely spread on your face. I use the medium shade and it matches my skin perfectly. Also my tan skin has more of a peach undertone rather than a yellow one which this is perfect for. The only complaints i have is that i wish the bottle had more cream in it because i'm almost all out after just a couple months of use. And i have hyper pigmentation so this doesn't cover it up my scars completely

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Best BB cream ever, surpasses the expensive ones like Estee Lauder and all...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by tylertremallose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, this cream is ok. I can't say exactly how well it is because I am testing other creams at this moment to see which reacts better with my skin.

I have gone through a whole package of this so I assume I should be able to leave a comment.

I really liked how it immediately added a tint to my skin. It blurred my imperfections really well. The color provided really matched my skin tone perfectly.

After an hour of this, my skin got really oily looking which all I did was dab my face with a cloth and it looked fine for about an hour. I really got shiny around my nose area out off all of my face.

I did read somewhere that doing a moisturizer before using this would result in that so maybe that was the outcome? I never tried it without moisturizer before so I couldnt say if that was the case.

I would buy this again because of the coverage. Not a huge fan of the oily look afterwards though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like other reviewers have noted, this is like a drugstore tinted moisturizer done very well. It's a product I use a lot on days when I just want a fuss free natural look. This product would not work well for someone with some acne or uneven skin tone that they wanted to cover up. You could use this but you would definetly need to use concealer after. This product is NOT a concealer or a foundation. It isn't going to mask skin imperfections.
On days when I want a bit more coverage I use a primer, some concealer and a bit of luminizing powder. When it comes to application, using my fingers seems to work the best. I almost pat it on my skin rather than rubbing it in. One of the things I love most about this product is how quickly you can apply this product. If you get the right match, you could probably apply this product without a mirror. it just doesn't streak and won't settle into dry patches, fine lines or pores. I've tried using a foundation brush or sponge and it just made my skin look too bare..as if I didn't put the BB cream on my face. When I've used this product I've had a lot of compliments on my skin. It just makes the skin glow and it doesn't make my skin oilier--it's oily to begin with. My skin feels light and refreshed when I put this on. Like I don't have any makeup at all and for me that's a bonus. I hate feeling heavy makeup on my skin!
Another bonus to this is the SPF 20! I used this almost every day this summer and didn' t have to worry about getting a sunburn. Bonus is that you can't smell the sunscreen at all!
I just bought the light shade to suit my winter skin and already have the medium shade. I hope Maybelline doesn't stop making this product as it's honestly one of the best products that they have made.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

This is an example of drug store makeup done awesome. I love tinted moisturizers, because foundations are so hard for me to use. (I have very oily skin, with extremely dry patches.) This "BB" cream (does it really count? I don't know. More of a tinted moisturizer.) is lightweight, gives me moisture without the oil slick, has some SPF, and brightens my face. No, it doesn't really cover blemishes, but I end up having to always conceal my undereyes, so a few more swipes with the concealer don't matter. It does make my skin look healthier and lightly evens out my skin tone. I found it at Kroger for $5. Cute package, small enough to take with me if I'm traveling or whatever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Lovey808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about 2 months now. I first used a sample from a magazine and decided to purchase a whole tube with the attached coupon. Right now I'm using it in the medium tone. I have to say I like it, a lot!

First I use Melaleuca's Sei Bella daytime lotion with SPF15, then Neutrogena's Healthy Defense daily moisturizer with SPF30, then I put on the Maybelline BB Cream, then I follow with Bare Escentuals matte foundation which also has SPF 15. As you can tell, SPF is very crucial to skin protection.

Anyways, I have worn it alone. Moisturizes and kind of gives my skin a dewy look. It provides minimal coverage. I can't say the product makes me break out, because I get the occasional 1 or 2 pimples every 3-4 weeks, so it doesn't seem too make my skin oily.

I'll continue to use this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only BB cream I have tried and I have to say I am really impressed. I kind of thought it would be a lot like a tinted moistorizer, which usually leaves my skin very oily, but it isn't. I have moderate acne and dry skin as well. After I wash my face in the am I put on the BB cream. I find that it takes the place of using a moistorizer. It leaves my skin feeling and looking fresh, smooth, and not at all oily. I do use my regular cover up (Neutrogena Skin Clearing coverup) to touch up the major inperfections and I'm done. It lasts all day and even at the end of the day my skin isn't super oily. Would definatly buy again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by princessplumjade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FYI: I am a Latina woman with very fair olive skin, combination type (dry forehead, oily nose & chin, normal cheeks) in early maturity (minor facial lines, redness). Shade refs: LM Creme Silk in Cream Ivory, Bobbi Brown in Warm Ivory, Revlon Colorstay in Buff

FYI (2): Maybelline tests its products on live animals. For this reason, I have ceased purchasing their products. This review refers to product use prior to my awareness of their animal testing status.

I use the Light/Medium shade, a lovely warm tone yellow enough to correct redness in my complexion. Convenient packaging, very portable. I love the product's color, the texture, and the natural (satin matte) finish on my skin. It pretty much disappears into my skin and gives me a warm, healthy look. I don't look unnaturally flawless but my redness is faded and less obvious, skin tone evened out nicely. No-fuss application, just smooth on with fingers and it looks great. Oily complexions might need powder.

If this product had reliable SPF protection, I'd never stop buying it. However, Dream Fresh labels itself SPF 30 and it has about 1% Titanium Dioxide as its active. The only way I feel safe wearing this outside is using a separate, reliable sunscreen underneath or on top or mixed with it. Doing this would negate the convenience and affect the color and finish of the product.

It's a shame.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by regang

I love this BB cream! I wish I could wear it all the time, but on days when my face is feeling extra oily I have to wear a more heavy foundation. If you have combination to oily skin you might want to find something else or set this with powder. This product comes in a squeeze tube that is not the best but for how good the formula is I can deal with it. The formula is light but blends imperfections and covers well, you can trust it to stay on all day. I love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So far so good, and yes it's sheer but it'll cover most of my imperfections with 2-3 coats which still feels lightweight. I set it with powder like I do any other BB cream, even the Korean ones. At least in this case the med/deep color is my EXACT skin tone so that's one benefit it has compared to the Korean ones that I have to follow up with foundation & powder.