December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan at all. I keep trying to like them, but when it comes down to it I just want an applicator so I can apply my lipgloss without using my fingers. Lancome comes out with some great colors , names and scents ... but this is just not an agreeable product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by bananacakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm part of the juicy tubes fan club. I like squeeze tube l/g and i also like that they are sticky and oh so shiny. Bought my first one when they first came out. tried it on at the mall when i walked in and everytime i caught a glimpse of my lips they looked great. So 4 hrs later when i was leaving the mall and passed the lancome counter and i looked in the mirror and still loved my lips i had to splurge. My first high end l/g purchase and i have not strayed much, at least as far as shine goes. Taste great, mostly and look nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

I love love love these! They are sweetly transparent and I love the subtle glimmer. My boyfriend does not really like makeup (sigh) but these are OK by him. The colors are light and sweet, and even though they are expensive for a product that doesn't impart much color, it lasts a while on your lips, is easy to apply, and has a nice texture and pretty shine.

But I will be checking out L'oreal's Color Juice, as everyone ways they're so similar.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

Gah. Received from a friend, and really wanted to like this but I don't! I got Sirop de Rose, and it smells nothing like rose, but more of a sickly sweet lychee. However i do like the shine and staying power. Will probably try other flavors though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by greengold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are grteat and have wonderful staying power for lip gloss. And they come in a zillion colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsmecstobe

Juicy Tubes are my favorite. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shine, sweet taste -- everything you want in a gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by vwgogh78

I have had 3 juicy tubes [Syrup d`rosa, Strawberry Glaze, Beach Plum]... i love the colors but no matter how much i try to love the glosses themselves -- i just can't. They tend to be sticky & goopy. Also, they dry my lips out too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

Yes, these are overated and too pricey for the product but the shades in the tube look so pretty that I will probably be sucked into purchasing again. Luckily, my sister iin-law works for Lancome and she passes the gift sets on to me pretty frequently. But these are way too sticky and you need to keep applying them. Even still, I dont think I will ever fully use one of these. Only the darkest colors have any color pigment once on the lips...the light pinks and yellows just show up as shine. Hmmmm....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by claudie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the packaging, very cute and durable. I can throw this in my purse without it leaking. These glosses are sticky, but last a very long time and are really shiny! I also like how they do not dry out the lips. I wish they had a bit more color, then they would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by johanona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!