April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by johanona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sossy111

While the colors are really pretty these glosses are so unsticky that they last about 10 minutes. I wouldn't repurchase a gloss that lasted so shortly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jennybee

I originally bought these in Syrop and Petal and fell in love with them. Nice & goopy so they stay put, and the colors seem like they'd be nice on a variety of skin tones because of the sheerness. I have to add that Loreal's Colorjuices are just as good and a lot cheaper though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Sybil84

I've got three JTs(Cerise,Chilled and Lychee) and I love them!
They smell & taste lovely and the color selection is really good even if they aren't very pigmented.
The texture is a bit sticky but they last longer than many other glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by couturegirl

these are so much fun- yummy shades- they are really fun to buy, and probably to collect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by alethea

I have 18 JTs, with 3 more coming my way. These glosses go right to the top of my list with its versatile colours, reasonable price, and absolutely delectable scent. Oh, not to forget the delish shine! Perfect for every and any occasion. *LOVE* it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by asumeggi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have it in Tantalizing Lili, and I wouldn't say I'm head-over-heels-in-love with it. It's fabu, but it seems to fade too quickly, and it's a little too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by pinstripemafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't love JTs?!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 12:48:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like these. These are cute and they have a great color selection. My fave is Miracle. These were just a bit sticky for me. However, I have just discovered the Chanel glossimer which I LOVE! So, for glosses I will probably stay with Chanel.