Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/28/2004 4:58:00 PM

I'm part of the juicy tubes fan club. I like squeeze tube l/g and i also like that they are sticky and oh so shiny. Bought my first one when they first came out. tried it on at the mall when i walked in and everytime i caught a glimpse of my lips they looked great. So 4 hrs later when i was leaving the mall and passed the lancome counter and i looked in the mirror and still loved my lips i had to splurge. My first high end l/g purchase and i have not strayed much, at least as far as shine goes. Taste great, mostly and look nice

on 2/27/2004 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love these! They are sweetly transparent and I love the subtle glimmer. My boyfriend does not really like makeup (sigh) but these are OK by him. The colors are light and sweet, and even though they are expensive for a product that doesn't impart much color, it lasts a while on your lips, is easy to apply, and has a nice texture and pretty shine.

But I will be checking out L'oreal's Color Juice, as everyone ways they're so similar.

on 2/27/2004 10:19:00 AM

Gah. Received from a friend, and really wanted to like this but I don't! I got Sirop de Rose, and it smells nothing like rose, but more of a sickly sweet lychee. However i do like the shine and staying power. Will probably try other flavors though.

on 2/26/2004 6:52:00 PM

These are grteat and have wonderful staying power for lip gloss. And they come in a zillion colors.

on 2/25/2004 2:54:00 PM

Juicy Tubes are my favorite. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shine, sweet taste -- everything you want in a gloss.

on 2/25/2004 12:00:00 PM

I have had 3 juicy tubes [Syrup d`rosa, Strawberry Glaze, Beach Plum]... i love the colors but no matter how much i try to love the glosses themselves -- i just can't. They tend to be sticky & goopy. Also, they dry my lips out too quickly.

on 2/24/2004 10:47:00 AM

Yes, these are overated and too pricey for the product but the shades in the tube look so pretty that I will probably be sucked into purchasing again. Luckily, my sister iin-law works for Lancome and she passes the gift sets on to me pretty frequently. But these are way too sticky and you need to keep applying them. Even still, I dont think I will ever fully use one of these. Only the darkest colors have any color pigment once on the lips...the light pinks and yellows just show up as shine. Hmmmm....

on 2/23/2004 6:04:00 PM

I really like the packaging, very cute and durable. I can throw this in my purse without it leaking. These glosses are sticky, but last a very long time and are really shiny! I also like how they do not dry out the lips. I wish they had a bit more color, then they would be perfect.

on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

on 2/22/2004 12:41:00 PM

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

Popular Lip Glosses