October 1, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsmecstobe

Juicy Tubes are my favorite. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shine, sweet taste -- everything you want in a gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by vwgogh78

I have had 3 juicy tubes [Syrup d`rosa, Strawberry Glaze, Beach Plum]... i love the colors but no matter how much i try to love the glosses themselves -- i just can't. They tend to be sticky & goopy. Also, they dry my lips out too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

Yes, these are overated and too pricey for the product but the shades in the tube look so pretty that I will probably be sucked into purchasing again. Luckily, my sister iin-law works for Lancome and she passes the gift sets on to me pretty frequently. But these are way too sticky and you need to keep applying them. Even still, I dont think I will ever fully use one of these. Only the darkest colors have any color pigment once on the lips...the light pinks and yellows just show up as shine. Hmmmm....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by claudie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the packaging, very cute and durable. I can throw this in my purse without it leaking. These glosses are sticky, but last a very long time and are really shiny! I also like how they do not dry out the lips. I wish they had a bit more color, then they would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by johanona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sossy111

While the colors are really pretty these glosses are so unsticky that they last about 10 minutes. I wouldn't repurchase a gloss that lasted so shortly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jennybee

I originally bought these in Syrop and Petal and fell in love with them. Nice & goopy so they stay put, and the colors seem like they'd be nice on a variety of skin tones because of the sheerness. I have to add that Loreal's Colorjuices are just as good and a lot cheaper though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Sybil84

I've got three JTs(Cerise,Chilled and Lychee) and I love them!
They smell & taste lovely and the color selection is really good even if they aren't very pigmented.
The texture is a bit sticky but they last longer than many other glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by couturegirl

these are so much fun- yummy shades- they are really fun to buy, and probably to collect.