Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't get what all the hype is about. For the price, the quality of this product is just not good enough. It's sticky, at least to me, and I hate that it does not come with a wand or brush applicator. Some of the colors seem very similar to me, and the glosses aren't very pigmented either. They do have a pleasant, slightly fruity smell though, but so do a lot of Bonne Bell glosses and they are a lot cheaper. If you are one of those people who has to run out and buy some over-priced high end cosmetic just because it is the trend of the moment and blonde popstars like it, then you'll love this stuff. L'Oreal's ColourJuice Sheer Juicy LipGloss is very similar and much cheaper, so if you have to have a product like Juicy Tubes, get the Colour Juice instead and save yourself some money.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Very shiny and sheer, not very sticky. Doesn't last as long as the L'Oreal CJ which is a bit thicker. Would like to try something with more color next time around. Edited on 3/31: As much as I love the glossiness of this, I always use it over lipstick and it pretty much always bleeds. So I must change my review to reflect that I would never purchase or swap for it again! I was generous with 2 lippies only because it is very glossy, but still not worth the $$.

Makes my lips look realy nice. i would get mad if i lost it, because it is way to expensive. The only thing wrong with it is that the lip gloss dose not last long or make my lips soft, but i still like it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I haven't bought these but I've tried samples and they are very nice glosses. The pigment doesn't show up terrifically, but the gloss is fruity and looks nice. So dinky! Unfortunately, they are poor value for money. The tiny tubes are overpriced for what you actually get. Nevertheless, I like them even if they are a rip-off :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

You've gotta love 'em! They're fun, fruity, look great on lips, and are just fun to use!!! My favorite is Bronze.

I love Juicy tubes and have many. This has got to be the best possible treat for a blue day. I have never used anything that treated my lips so kindly!

Reasons why I like JTs:

1. Fun to collect. With so many colors, how can you just have just one?

2. Easy to apply

3.Beautifully glossy and mosturizing. They don't last long on your lips but it's lip gloss. gloss just doesn't have that kind of staying power. But even when the color is gone, I still can feel the moisture.

4. Bluberry Blast and Beach Plum are my current faves.

5. Not overly sticky

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

STill the cutest, shiniest, & sexiest lip gloss. I am a lip gloss junkie, and I gotta dmit these are the best!

Not a fan at all. I keep trying to like them, but when it comes down to it I just want an applicator so I can apply my lipgloss without using my fingers. Lancome comes out with some great colors , names and scents ... but this is just not an agreeable product.

I'm part of the juicy tubes fan club. I like squeeze tube l/g and i also like that they are sticky and oh so shiny. Bought my first one when they first came out. tried it on at the mall when i walked in and everytime i caught a glimpse of my lips they looked great. So 4 hrs later when i was leaving the mall and passed the lancome counter and i looked in the mirror and still loved my lips i had to splurge. My first high end l/g purchase and i have not strayed much, at least as far as shine goes. Taste great, mostly and look nice

Recommended for Medium Skin