Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 3/7/2004 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I haven't bought these but I've tried samples and they are very nice glosses. The pigment doesn't show up terrifically, but the gloss is fruity and looks nice. So dinky! Unfortunately, they are poor value for money. The tiny tubes are overpriced for what you actually get. Nevertheless, I like them even if they are a rip-off :)

on 3/5/2004 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

You've gotta love 'em! They're fun, fruity, look great on lips, and are just fun to use!!! My favorite is Bronze.

on 3/2/2004 4:25:00 PM

I love Juicy tubes and have many. This has got to be the best possible treat for a blue day. I have never used anything that treated my lips so kindly!

on 3/2/2004 7:49:00 AM

Reasons why I like JTs:

1. Fun to collect. With so many colors, how can you just have just one?

2. Easy to apply

3.Beautifully glossy and mosturizing. They don't last long on your lips but it's lip gloss. gloss just doesn't have that kind of staying power. But even when the color is gone, I still can feel the moisture.

4. Bluberry Blast and Beach Plum are my current faves.

5. Not overly sticky

on 3/1/2004 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

STill the cutest, shiniest, & sexiest lip gloss. I am a lip gloss junkie, and I gotta dmit these are the best!

on 2/29/2004 11:24:00 PM

Not a fan at all. I keep trying to like them, but when it comes down to it I just want an applicator so I can apply my lipgloss without using my fingers. Lancome comes out with some great colors , names and scents ... but this is just not an agreeable product.

on 2/28/2004 4:58:00 PM

I'm part of the juicy tubes fan club. I like squeeze tube l/g and i also like that they are sticky and oh so shiny. Bought my first one when they first came out. tried it on at the mall when i walked in and everytime i caught a glimpse of my lips they looked great. So 4 hrs later when i was leaving the mall and passed the lancome counter and i looked in the mirror and still loved my lips i had to splurge. My first high end l/g purchase and i have not strayed much, at least as far as shine goes. Taste great, mostly and look nice

on 2/27/2004 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love these! They are sweetly transparent and I love the subtle glimmer. My boyfriend does not really like makeup (sigh) but these are OK by him. The colors are light and sweet, and even though they are expensive for a product that doesn't impart much color, it lasts a while on your lips, is easy to apply, and has a nice texture and pretty shine.

But I will be checking out L'oreal's Color Juice, as everyone ways they're so similar.

on 2/27/2004 10:19:00 AM

Gah. Received from a friend, and really wanted to like this but I don't! I got Sirop de Rose, and it smells nothing like rose, but more of a sickly sweet lychee. However i do like the shine and staying power. Will probably try other flavors though.

on 2/26/2004 6:52:00 PM

These are grteat and have wonderful staying power for lip gloss. And they come in a zillion colors.

Recommended for Medium Skin