July 31, 2014 | 1015 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by illekkelli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! I just bought this a couple of weeks ago, and every time I've worn it, I have received compliments from my male friends about how beautiful, happy, or glowing I look. They couldn't pinpoint what it was, but it was the High Beam, because they normally wouldn't comment on something like that. The only thing is that I wish the brush was different. Instead of similar to a nail polish brush I would rather have it like a lip gloss brush. Other than that, this is the perfect highlighter. I also have the Smashbox Highlighter Quad, which is great, but not as good as this one. Will buy again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by imsomelicious

BEAUTIFUL! I love love love this stuff. i mix a little in my under eye concealer too. So natural and dewy, and a little goes a long way. Yeah it's $24 but this will last soo long and I will re-purchase forever. This is the perfect highlighter I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I overall liked this product - gives you a dewy natural look! although i prefer using powders generally i would recommend it. I also love the pot and wond, looks like nail varnish. very cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this product and so far I really like it. It makes you look really naturally luminous and glowy--very pretty. Just a few dabs goes a long way...I use it on my cheekbones, the inner corners of my eyes, brow bones, and they recommend nose on the box...but I think that could come off looking greasy instead of "dewy". Who knows though. I usually only put it on a maximum of two areas at a time though because I'm not sure if all the areas at once would look good, you know? Maybe like a disco ball. Not sure. Anyway, it is a little pricey, but I think it will last me until the end of time seeing as how you have to use so little to get great results. The packaging is a little strange (my boyfriend thought I was buying nail polish) but it gets the job done, so I guess I can't complain. I think I'll be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by joanna98

This is something I always think may be a bit unnecessary (compared to the essential mascara and foundation!) but makes such a significant difference when I have it on! When you're having a dull-skin day, a few dabs of this on your cheekbones will make you instantly luminous.... You have to use it sparingly, literally a few dots and then pat in (not rub!!) - lasts forever! Pretty expensive for a smallish item, but will see you through 6-8 months at the least! On perfect skin (which I hasten to add I don't have!) - this will make you look like a super model!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by kuu

I'm really disappoint I want to love it but it's not a product for me.I want a silver pink highlight it gave me that but too sheer may be because I'm already use an illuminating pink control color base? So it look NO differnt on me at all.

I use this before powder I know that powder will drop it's effect BUT we must use powder to set thing on face ~!!! and it quite hard to blend well the finished sometimes look cakey.so you got my point right?

by the way it's a very very delicate shimmer look so lovely in bottle may be I will use this on some night party but well it's a waste money for me and a product for girl who not use an illuminating face product

I will continue to use only powder highlighter from now on Lunasol Tone up powder in 02 clear is my next target!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've learned to only use this when my face is very matte and sallow and lacking in any sheen at all. If I use this any other time, it makes me look excessively oily. I have a fair asian skin tone and it complements it well. I dot it between my eyes to give the illusion of a higher nose bridge, along my nose bridge, from the outer upper cheekbones to under the brow very lightly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Just a little on the upper cheekbones, the temples and bridge of the nose gives you a beautiful luminescent radiance. The bottle lasts for ages. Highly reccomended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Cherrychick87

I love this highlighter. I apply it on my brow bone, the inner corner of my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow. It is easy to apply and I like the packaging. The bottles contains a lot of product and will probably last like a lifetime. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product and I alternate between Moon Beam and High Beam. Both I wear in winter but in summer. Both products are outstanding, a little goes a long way and they just add a little bit of highlight in the right places. I apply on the top of my temples, cheekbones and sometimes just under my brow bone. I like that you can wear the product without foundation or blush and it gives you a luminous look without much effort.