MAC #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

4.5

HAIRZ

on 2/16/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this brush!!! I use it with my MAC SFF and it's look like it's airbrush!!! there are NO streaks!! I'm in love with this brush. When I first got it, I thought that $42 for a brush was very expensive, even if it is MAC. But as I'm using this day after day, I actually wouldn't mind spending $42 for another one.

I've been using this for a month now, and washing it weekly, and so far, no shedding, which is a plus!!!

I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/16/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

After reading for various products how people were saying they used their 187 brush, I just had to find out about it. Read all of the reviews here and decided to finally get one. $42!!!!!! that is alot for one brush.

However, I washed it the night before as the MA recommended and used it today (I had already viewed the YouTube video for how to use) and I must say that it does a remarkable job. Skin looks fabulous and I must say better than when I use the BB foundation brush.

on 2/15/2009 1:03:00 AM

Wow.

I use this with my Studio Sculpt. This works...WONDERS! ...No crazy streaks, and if there is those mini ones, you could always buff it away easily :) Would highly recommend this. Worth every dollar spent.

on 2/13/2009 5:51:00 PM

I finally caved in and purchased this brush after reviews on here and youtube. I cant believe i lived without it for so long! It is pricey at $42 plus tax, but its worth it! It makes my liquid foundation look flawless and airbrushed! I mix Benefit High Beam in with my studio fix and apply it with the 187. my skin never looked better! before i used a sponge, and that never gave me good coverage, and then i tried using the ecotools brush like the mac 190 and i have to say hands down, this is the brush everybody should own! I always woundered how people got that flawless foundation look- and now here it is :)

on 2/12/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Worth every single penny. Pricey but consider it an investment ou will not regret. Creates a flawless finish in my opinion. Would bu again and again!

on 2/12/2009 2:35:00 PM

Lovely brush. Will buy again.

on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 PM

WOW!

I LAAVVVVV this brush! It is very expensive but it's sooo worth the money. My liquid foundation looks so good when I use my brush (everyday) lol. I've made so many of my friends buy it already.

If you're thinking about buy the gift set bush, Dont. Buy the regular size brush and thank me later. :-)

on 2/12/2009 3:20:00 AM

this brush works wonders. I absolutely adore this brush! I even bought three of them, seriously. I use this for MSF's, blush, foundation, and what not. It's worth every penny

on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 AM

I love this brush. =] it makes me happy.

i did have a hard time when i first bought it. i was having the hardest time stippling or w/e. it looked like a mess. i watched a few videos on youtube and finally figured it out. and thank god. because now its my absolute fav thing.

it gives the most beautiful airbrushed look if you know how to use it properly. it does shed a tiny bit. more so when its new. just be patient..its worth it lol.

i have the small holiday special edition and the big one. the bigger ones are made so much better though.

on 2/11/2009 3:40:00 PM