December 22, 2014 | 1082 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by miki08

This eye make up remover is just as good as the much pricier ones like Clinique or Lancome. It takes eye make up -eye shadow, mascara, eye liner- fast. Looks oily, but doesn't feel that way. It's gentle and safe for contacts wearer like me. This is my HG for eye make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so at first i was trying to get this other eye make up called essence of beauty but cant get it cuzz theres not CVS store in my city crazy i know. So the next best thing was this and to my surprise i love it! gets my eye make up off fast and i dont need to keep rubbing at it! I would recommend this to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by x0x0kristinax0x0

I love this makeup remover! I found that when I used it my eye makeup slid right off; there was no pulling or harsh rubbing. I also liked the fact that my eyes didn't feel dried out afterwards like they usually do with other removers. Although it leaves a slight oily cast over my eyelids, the sensation is easily removed with water. Overall I am really happy with this product and will most definately purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though I have yet to try the esteemed Ponds eye m/u remover, this will do. This product just removes everything without hassle. It leaves behind a slightly oily feeling on the lids, but given the performance, I won't complain. Not HG, but definitely close.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best quality drugstore eye makeup remover I've found---it easily removes eye makeup without irritation. Great value

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome eye makeup remover! Takes off my waterproof mascara without pulling out lashes. Cheap & does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

Looks and feels oily, but I guess it's oil free. But it gets the job done. It wipes all eye makeup right off. Waterproof mascara is a little difficult, but I only wear mascara when it rains or on special occassions. I have to wipe my lashes a couple times to get it off. But for the price it's great and it lasts a long time. I have switched to the target brand which is exactly the same thing, but a couple bucks cheaper. I really like how well this removes my eye makeup. Be sure to shake it first, though.

UPDATE: Target's Up&UP brand has been replacing this for me since it became available. Does the same job for a bit cheaper. Up&up has some cute packaging btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Josie4468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I was so hooked on Clinique Take the Day off, but was hoping to find a less expensive option. Unfortunately, so many others irritated my eyes. This one, however, did everything the Clinique product did and only cost $5 at my local Target, saving me $12 immediately (enough for a new lipstick :). I highly recommend this great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I was a big fan of Lancome Bificial, and I even wrote a review for it. However, it was sooooo expensive. I usually wear waterproof mascara so I needed a really good eye makeup remover, but Lancome was the only one that really worked for me. One day I went home and my sister bought this and so I tried it with my waterproof mascara. It worked exactly like the Lancome one. I honestly feel liek its the same product except it is a lot cheaper and in a different bottle. I highly recommend it and it is definitely cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

Great stuff! I love it :) i was using lancomes eye make up remover but it was $26! and this works just as good, or even better and soo much cheaper. Removes very easily and gentle