Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/14/2012 10:45:00 AM

I bought the 225 (medium buff) and the matching powder. I can wear either warm or cool foundations, which is sometimes a curse. I did swatch a few colors first on my neck, the 225 seemed to be the best match. If I couldn't afford something better, I'd probably just use this up. But this stuff is just another reminder on why I'd rather spend an extra $12-$20 at a cosmetic counter to purchase something that doesn't smell weird and is almost an exact match to my skin. There is no reason why foundation should have a smell to it! Good thing I have some Clinique BB cream on hand. As for the FIT line, curiosity satisfied...not worth it!

on 9/13/2012 6:38:00 PM

I really don't like this foundation, although it comes in a lot of different shades, the foundation itself is nasty feeling on your skin. It feels very greasy and cakey, like you have a mask on. Even though it's very easy to blend. I also REALLY hate the smell of this foundation, it's like it wants to be a "fresh" smell but it's nowhere close and every time I applied it I wanted to hold my breath because I couldn't take the smell. It also doesn't have a pump, so you don't have full control over how much you use. NOW, I will get down to the reason why I REALLYREALLY do not like this foundation, the reason being.. I tried the concealer, and powder before - they were "okay" not the best at all. I decided to try out the foundation, and broke out into a disgusting horrible burning rash. I don't have extremely sensitive skin and this has never happened to me before, I don't know if I got a bad bottle or if this foundation just really sucks. But with everything being said, I'm not all that surprised. The bottle looks sleek and nice, and makes you want to try it with all the different shades but stay away. I'm sure you could find something better without the risk of looking like a cake face with a nasty rash!!

on 9/13/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I seem to always have a love/hate relationship with foundation and can never find the perfect one. Let's begin:

Good:
-The shade I got (120) matched flawlessly
-Light weight and good for evening out skin tone
-Nice feeling packaging
-Easy to work with/blend into skin
-Good price
-Readily available at most drug stores
-Good shade selection

Bad:
-No pump (I can live without one, but it would be nice)
-Not the best for oily skin. I'm extremely oily and if I set this it looks decent throughout the day -HOWEVER-
-GREASY HORRIBLE UGLY MESS if you have very oily skin and wear this on a hot summer's day. The coverage goes away and you're left with a shiny and greasy "sunscreen" look. It is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, love/hate. It is doing the job until I can get my hands on Revlon's Whipped Creme foundation to try. As said before, the hunt for the HG continues........

I would like to update: 10/15/2012- I have worked with this enough to say I would repurchase. I still won't wear it in the hotter more humid months, but during fall and winter if I just powder it in the morning and touch up mid day it wears fine. Plus the match is just impeccable. I would repurchase this.

on 9/13/2012 2:20:00 PM

I REALLY hate this foundation. I had it on my skin from 11 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon, and as I touched my face, I felt the foundation slide off.. it was really gross. And my face looked like it was melting..
The very next day, I had a bunch of tiny pimples.. and I usually have clear skin! If you want a long lasting, shine free foundation, dont go for this one!! I really hated it. (For those who want medium-full coverage, this wont do)

All I know is I wont repurchase it !

on 9/12/2012 10:12:00 AM

When i first saw this product on t.v i thought it would be crap (judging by Maybellines other foundations) but i grew some balls and tried it, now its my go-to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage plus its build-able, and it being light, its color doesn't change the more you layer it. But, having said that, it does have its cons. The staying power is not so great (i have found that a setting spray and some powder fixes that) and it definitely needs a pump. If you know how to work with it, you wont have any problems!

on 9/11/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

When this product first came out and I saw the commericial for it, I just had to run out and buy it! So I did, and at first I really thought I had found the perfect foundation for me, that I would cherish until the end.... But, boy, how wrong was I !!!?
I live in Norway and in the winter it gets really, really cold here so my skin dries up ALOT.. So when I bought this product my skin was pretty dry, but I didn't have any blemishes or things like that, I just needed a natural-looking foundation to even out my skin tone. I really liked this foundation at first, and I thought I had found one true founadtion love. But as spring came, and my skin became more oily again, this foundation just started MELTING off my skin. It was soooo terrible, I didn't know what to do...
within one or two hours after applying this, it just looked SO oily on my skin, and it looked like I was walking around boiling my skin off..... I can honestly say that I will NEVER buy this again.... This may be good for people with veryyyyyy dry skin, but for anyone else, especially those of you with oily skin: STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!

on 9/8/2012 7:40:00 PM

While Maybelline seem to be king of mascara’s, they are definitely at the back of the pack when it comes to foundations. I used to be a massive Maybelline advocate when I was only starting out in makeup but as time went on and I tried more products, I realised Maybelline’s foundations as a whole are actually really, really bad. It doesn’t matter what shade you choose, you’re either going to look pink or some other colour that will not go away no matter how much blending you do. I really don’t like Maybelline foundations and I hope they review their ingredients and what they’re doing.

on 9/8/2012 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hate this product. I have very oily, acne-prone skin and lately it's been acting out. I just started using this and HOLY COW it made my skin sooo greasy looking, even applying powder didn't help. It just looked gross and cakey. I just wasted my money on this. Will NOT use again. Coverage wasn't so great either. Terrible foundation for those with blemishes and oily skin.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have yet to find a liquid foundation that will not make my face look shiny. I thought the Fit Me Foundation would at least fit my skin tone better, and it definitely does but the shine it adds is just ridiculous. My face either looks like I've been sweating all day or I've got sunscreen or some other oily substance on my face. It feels thick and heavy when applying it, and while it stays on my face pretty well even after being in the sun for long periods of time or doing lots of physical activity, it can stain your hands or even your sink unless you scrub it off. It is not waterproof in terms of rain, pools, or showers but again it stayed on after sweating profusely (although the shine was extreme). Overall I was not particularly pleased with this product, especially for the price, and I will not be purchasing it again. The pros include matching my skin tone perfectly once blended in. The cons include lots of shine even with before/after products put on to try and diminish the oils on my face, the heaviness of the liquid, the possibility of staining my hands, sink, brushes, etc., and it's hard to get small amounts out of the bottle unless you are really, really careful.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an okay product for the price. My skin is combination. It get be dry at times and oily at other times. I put this on and set it with a great powder. I like that my skin looks pretty natural and flawless when I wear this. I actually look younger. It doesn't have that cakey feeling. It is a medium coverage foundation, so you may need a concealer on certain areas. I bring my powder compact along with me in my purse so if I feel my skin getting oily, I just touch myself up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl