December 21, 2014 | 1829 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Lesl5

Packaging truly makes a difference because the elegant glass bottle caught my eye while I was in Walmart. I live in Arizona so it's very hard for me to find a dewy foundation that doesn't make me super super oily in the sun. I typically have very sensitive and dry skin but during the summer my t-zone becomes oil central! When I first tried on this foundation I hated how liquidy it was because with my moisterizer under it, the foundation didn't seem to set and I was very bummed out that the product didn't fulfill my expectations. Like always, I decided to give it a second chance & mix it with my Lancome Luminescence Foundation that turned out to be too dark for me. The blend of both foundations works miracles for my face and gives me a very light coverage that looks SO NATURAL! If you have this foundation, I suggest you mix a little bit of another foundation with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by missve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely the worst product ive used by maybelline!! it comes out really runny!! and it doesnt set on your skin properly!! what ive noticed through out the whole day my face becomes really oily!! and i have to keep using blotching paper to get rid of the oiliness on my face even though ive used a primer prior! one of the worst things about this product is, it rubs off easily, if you simply run your fingers across your face itll leave a trail.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

This foundation is the worst! it's extremely runny and watery and separates almost immediately. I have pretty clear skin but when I used this foundation over a month or two, my whole face was covered in acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by alleeeey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I seriously HATE this foundation. Usually, if I generally dislike a foundation, I will try to use it up before pruchasing something else. This went in the garbage. No matter if I used it with a primer or not, set it with powder, or not, it would never set! It would just feel slimy and gross all day long and make my skin look oily. I don't even have oily skin! And if I so much as brushed something against my face, the foundation would just slide right off. Definitely would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by thevelveteengoat

What a horrible piece of foundation. It feels like there's too much water in it. So in order to have 'decent' coverage you have to build it up -in theory. Problem is, this thing never sets. No matter what tool you apply it with or how much you blend it, it will NEVER set. It leaves a slight sticky feeling on your skin once applied that won't go away.
The finish is dewy/juicy that may work for super duper dry skin; oily or combination skin forget it. Will the dewy/stickiness go away with powder? Not a chance!!
I've tried other Maybelline foundations over the years that were way better than this. How come Maybelline came up with such a crappy product??
Want good & affordable? Go for Revlon ColorStay. This one sucks.

PS. It oxidizes, so be sure to choose a much lighter tone

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by charitylovecat

This is the only foundation I have EVER used (Including Prescriptives, where they mix a custom blend while you wait) that has matched my skin tone. I have a slight tan and am using the 220. I have fair olive skin and foundation is usually too pink or orange for me. I have dry-ish skin and love the dewy finish. I haven't tried the powder yet but have a feeling I'll be picking it up soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by starfire154

This foundation is actually quite nice at first, but then you use it for a while and realize how terrible it actually is. If you have oily skin this foundation is definitely a NO NO NO NO NO. It made me breakout terribly and I'm still recovering from the breakouts (I haven't used the foundation in two months) and it makes you face look like an oil slick, no joke, absolutely terrible. I couldn't find my skin tone so the drugstore lady convinced me to buy three of these bottles to mix my perfect tone in a deal for $30 AUD, worst decision ever. I'm now using Almay's range and its much better and friendlier for sensitive oily skin.

However if you have dry skin this may be the foundation for you, even if your skin is normal if you use this in small proportions it will work nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this product. I am a 115 (Ivory) and it goes on very creamy...not too heavy though. I would say it's a sheer to medium coverage. It lasts most of the day and I don't find it to be cakey at all. It also has a very faint smell. Not a bad smell though....a nice smell. LIke with most products, some people will love it, and some people will hate it. I would definitely purchase this again as it goes on very nice and is not very heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It has a very light coverage, but this is one of the few foundations I found that makes a shade light enough for me (110), but it's too cool for me, considering they only make cool and warm shades, no neutral, so I have to mix it to get a perfect match, but I have used it alone. Over all, a great product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation made the few dry patches on my skin super noticeable. And by the end the day, I looked extremely cakey. Not having a pump is also bother some The only pro about this is the colors actually matched me, and few foundations do.