September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cbreslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You can't beat the price for this product. I use a beauty blender sponge to apply this and it gives me a wonderful coverage. I was able to find a shade that matches me perfectly. This is my daily foundation. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lmtrues

I used this produt a while back, but the one I bought (120) was too dark for me so I didnt really pay attention to anything else about the product and stopped using it. I did, however, love the concealer and continued to use that, but thats a different review! So I bought this product again a few months ago in the shade lighter than 120 (115) and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. But unfortunately, I must stop using this product. As much as I love it, my skin has broken out in little bumps all over my face that are quite annoying and unatractive since I started using this product again. But the weird thing is it didnt do that the first time around. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by onlyjessicax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation SO much.
I love how my face doesn't look cakey at all, and it gives me good coverage.
It does however make your face a little oily throughout the day, but it's good for me because I have SUPER DRY skin.
I have it in 115, but I'm planning to exchange it for 120 as 115 is too light for me and makes me pale.
The only thing i hate about this foundation is that there's no pump making it somewhat messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Bieber99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i may buy this again. pretty good coverage, doesn't enhance dry patches but does leave skin slightly oily but thats not a problem for me. pretty good

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by invaderdorkavatar

Definitely did not like this foundation. I was running low on my regular foundation and this was on sale for 5 bucks, so I bought it.

Pros:

Had a lot of shades to choose from
Goes on very easily

Cons:

Melts off your face after an hour or so
Oily once you're out in a warm environment
Doesn't seem to ever set no matter how much powder you use!
Broke me out
A pain to get out of the container

Might be good for people who have dry skin and only need sheer coverage, but definitely not for those of us with oily, acne prone skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by leseera

I don't wear a lot of foundation. Just a bit on my nose and sometimes on my cheeks. This works well to off set the redness problems I sometimes I have.

My only issue is that it is hard to get the foundation out. I would really appreciate a pump!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Les281

I really like this foundation. its not my HG but I still have not found my HG foundation. I mix this foundation shade 210 w/ revlon's colorstay 330 natural tan. The reason I do this is b/c maybellline is not enough coverage on its own and revlons is too heavy and too dark for me right now and looks gray on me after awhile b/c it is not the right shade for me. Mixing these two is a dream! My perfect shade in maybelline is 220 but I got the lighter to counteract the dark sahde in colorstay to get my perfect match. Both 210 & 220 have strong yellow under tones which is great for me. I like how mixing these two foundation gives me the perfect balance b/w dewy & matte

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by sousaj001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Do not recommend to people who have oily skin or acne prone skin. I have both types of skin and it's just not made for us. At first I loved the foundation, it felt very light on the skin. After a few hours the color begins to change with an ugly orange tint to it and became uneven. I tested this product out for almost a year now and noticed that this foundation is NOT SUITABLE FOR THE SUMMER. My face literally felt like it was melting off so each time I applied it in the summer, I wiped it off earlier than I was expecting too. It made my face disgustingly shiny, my face is shiny enough as it is. Also, PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE DEWY AND SHIMMERY FOUNDATIONS! this foundation was all about the dewiness look. However, I do recommend the fit me concealer and compressed powder. Maybe this foundation works better for dry skin users.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this much. It makes my skin dewy, which I don't like, and it doesn't last very long either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by moematerial

I had a coupon for $2 off so I decided to give it a whirl. Overall, I was very satisfied with the coverage because I have extremely pale skin with an ashy undertone so it's hard to find anything that doesn't make me look like a Tim Burton nightmare.

However, it does make my skin feel very oily and it feels like it just sinks into my skin. After maybe an hour I feel like I've been sweating all day and need to wash my face. It makes me look extremely oil and sinks into every crevice on my face that it can find. I find myself having to repeatedly blot with oil sheets or a compact powder but after a while it does little to undo the oily appearance.

My recommendation: stear clear of this during the summer or if you're going to a hot environment. You'll look like a grease monkey.