Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/25/2012 4:11:00 PM

I orignally bought this product cause it was on sale for $5 bucks at Walmart. (It's usually about $6-7) And I must say, for the price that it is, it's a pretty good foundation, its really blendable and I find it applys best with a foundation brush rather than with fingers or a sponge. There are a huge range of colors and it's a medium coverage with a dewy finish.

Cons; It kinda clogs my pores
&packaging is horrible, can't really control how much product comes out.

on 8/24/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

As a high-end foundation user for years, I was always skeptical to even touch drug store foundations. My NC35 skin tends to be quite dry, with very rare breakouts, and quite prominent olive tones. I found this at my local Walmart for about $5 USD and after getting a shade match via Temptalia's amazing foundation matrix, I took home shade 220 Natural Beige. As other reviewers have mentioned, the finish on this is VERY dewy. For my skin, I found this to actually be a good thing since none of my dry patches were emphasized, but I do always use a translucent setting powder to make sure it won't slide off. The coverage leans more towards the light/medium side with some space to build it up. A plus is that the foundation is extremely easy to blend and since I prefer not to extend my foundation too far past my jaw, I'm never left with a mask-like appearance. I'll continue to use my current bottle and if I ever need a budget foundation again, this would be my first option.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible foundation for anything but a normal skintype, I'd say. I have mixed skin and the result didn't even look good when my makeup was newly done. I used a foundation brush and had to smooth it out with my fingers since brush strokes were clearly visable.
The result isn't matte at all, it actually looks kind of greasy and my powder didn't stay put upon it for more than an hour.

Coverage was OK but no more than that, you'll need concealer if you have any redness or blemishes.

Also I found it hard to find a colour that suited me and even though I chose the lightest one it turned out to be too dark for me. I'm pale but not deathly pale.

So no, I wouldn't recommend this foundation. I can imagine it being ok/good for someone with perfectly normal skin (no blemishes, no dry areas etc), but I doubt it would look really good on anyone.

on 8/22/2012 7:01:00 PM

So Ive been using this foundation for a month already and Im not liking it at all. These are the reasons : This make me feel like im wearing oil with tint ,on my face. It doesnt even dry it stays super ,"liquidy" all day.and l if someone or something touches your face the make up will come off. and its super oily and it makes your face look super shiny. I have tried reducing the shine with powder, but it just looks super cakey . It also doesnt last and doesnt give you a good amount of coverage. I have oily combination skin. and this foundation is horrible on oily skin because it just adds more oil. I would only recomend this to people with normal or dry skin.

on 8/22/2012 1:30:00 AM

I really liked this foundation when I first started using it. The coverage is pretty good. My only issue is that it really breaks me out. At first I didn't know what it was, but I stopped using it for a few days and my face would clear up then I used it again to see if I would break out and I did. It's great if it doesn't make you break out.

on 8/21/2012 5:16:00 PM

This foundation gives a nice dewy finish, but with slightly oil skin, it slipped and transferred to anything that touched my face. This also broke me out, and yes I have slightly acne prone skin. No pump and you lose a lot of product from over pouring it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really do like this foundation, but I see why people have a problem with it. The coverage is light, but it can be build-able to a flawless finish. It looks very natural on the skin, but if you have an oil control problem its probably not the best for you. I have been dealing with oilier skin this summer, but Iv found steps of applying this foundation that has made it one of my all time favourites!
- use a good primer (i use the hourglass mineral veil one that's water resistant)
- use a buffing foundation brush for a more flawless and fuller coverage application ( I use the sephora airbrush foundation brush)
- and set it with a GOOD powder. I use the MUF HD microfinish powder

for the price, its a good foundation, the colour selection is amazing, there is a shade for everyone. It is just not geared toward people with oilier skin, and you need to take extra steps to make sure it stays on.

on 8/19/2012 11:17:00 PM

I have combination skin and always set with powder but after a couple hours my face looked like a covered it in Vaseline.The color was also off i tried 310 and 315 but neither matched ,im nc45 in mac.The undertones were also too pink but i think thats with all maybelline products.
*Update* now that my skin has changed and I am better at picking matches the 310 is a perfect.I have dry skin that up to recently i thought was oily just because i kept breaking out.Now with a new skin care regime of cleansing oil instead of harsh soap my skin is brighter and not breaking out.However i do have left over acne scars that are fading from my cheeks and some on my chin.This foundation is light and does not cake and looks dewy like natural skin.I prime with smashbox tone canceling primer and after foundation set with mac translucent powder. It last while im out at classes then later i might have to apply a little more powder on my nose.Other than that it is a good foundation especially at only 5$ but i do wish it had a pump.It light coverage so i use loreal true match concealer in the w-7-8 shade to cover blemishes although it can be worked to medium coverage.
*I am also nc 40/42 now

I ABSOLUTELY HATED THIS! I had run out of my foundation and desperately needed more, so I ran to my local rite-aid and picked this up for 10$ or so... Oh my goodness. awful. Don't waste your money. This crap has the consistency of water. I hated this. I used it once it was oily, it did not cover AT ALL, (did not even see a minimal difference) and oh my gosh can you spell O I L Y?!?!?! I FELT LIKE A GREASEBALL AND WAS COMPLETELY EMBARASSED TO EVEN LOOK AT PEOPLE. USED IT ONCE AND THROUGH IT RIGHT IN THE TRASH. THUMBS DOWN

on 8/19/2012 12:54:00 PM

this foundation tends to get very oily throughout the day.
light to medium coverage ( fairly buildable )
pros: not expencive at all , very light weight , very camera friendly ! makes skin look almost flawless
cons : get oily during your day
over all i think tis is a pretty good foundation that i will probley buy again because even without concealer it covered my pimples really well and its cheep so i really liked it but watch out for oil !
( best place to buy it is at walmart... about 6-7 $ )

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu