Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/17/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So the price is what caught my eyes at first, then i saw they had my shade,i really thought i would love this product, but sadly i was wrong...smh i have combination skin. this make up product made me look super oily within minutes...which is not a good look

on 10/16/2012 3:52:00 AM

I thought I was going to like this foundation, but no. I have oily skin and am quite pale, so the 110 was a perfect fit. I tried it, and it was very nice on, but it lasted only 2 hours, even with a matte primer. But I could accept that, because maybe this foundation wasn't right for my oily skin.

But it made me break out like crazy, and I never ever break out from any products. My skin is far from sensitive. So that's why I would not recommend this foundation. If it could make my tough skin break out, then people with sensitive skin should stay far far away.

on 10/16/2012 1:36:00 AM

I used this produt a while back, but the one I bought (120) was too dark for me so I didnt really pay attention to anything else about the product and stopped using it. I did, however, love the concealer and continued to use that, but thats a different review! So I bought this product again a few months ago in the shade lighter than 120 (115) and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. But unfortunately, I must stop using this product. As much as I love it, my skin has broken out in little bumps all over my face that are quite annoying and unatractive since I started using this product again. But the weird thing is it didnt do that the first time around. :(

on 10/15/2012 11:32:00 PM

Okay, been having severe issues with covering some uneven skin pigment and this, mixed with my beloved MAC Prolongwear (which is currently NW20 and slightly too LIGHT for me, I got color matched last winter), is a dream combination!!! Am actually considering dumping this into the remainder of my MAC, as the MAC is about 1/3 or less full now (and expensive, but the BEST cover ever). On its own, Fit Me does cover well, for me at least, but it needs to be "buildable" coverage, in other words, three or more layers for my most troubling areas that I want to cover. That being said, it's light, doesn't have a scent (which I love!), is easy to apply and doesn't dry too quickly so you can blend it out really well and it covers evenly and feels very "light" not sticky, greasy or heavy.

Understand, I have tried just about EVERY makeup foundation out there (not by choice, but just about when I discovered how mottled and uneven my complexion is after many years of sun). This one is a keeper, it's pretty cheap (I paid around $5.79 for a sizable bottle) but the packaging is terrible. It is liquidy and pours out quickly out of a screw top bottle, so remember less is more (and be careful it's easy to spill)! When you initially apply it, if you need more, use a makeup sponge to "dab" the most problematic areas, and it works like a dream.

I like that it doesn't look "masky" when it dries, and that it is so liquid consistency going on that it doesn't dry too quickly before you can blend it all in well. And it looks, dare I say? Light and natural, which I am really really liking! All while hiding what I WANT to hide (even if I need a couple or a few coats to achieve on the worst problem areas). But you cannot tell which areas are covered more heavily and which are just a sheer wash of this stuff, it blends that well and looks very even, which is really really important to me. I love that it doesn't really make me look "too made up" if that makes sense but still covers well...and trust me, I need the coverage daily!

Rating this one high, well over and above any Cover Girl foundation (they are all to heavy and get cakey and masklike)...but I love CG pressed powder, all that I use, have for years and love it! The only thing that comes close (coverage wise that is) is Revlon Color Stay but I can't find a color that doesn't wash me out, even though I am very light naturally. This one will be a definite keeper in my makeup bag!!!

on 10/15/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dewy, glowing finish, sheer coverage, the easiest to blend foundation I have ever used (and I've used sooooooososososo many.) On it's own, it's not enough coverage, and it clogs my pores. But it you mix a little in with a longwear foundation, or any foundation that could use a little extra glow or blendability, this is excellent !!

on 10/15/2012 4:29:00 PM

To begin my review on this product, well, it's absolutely terrible and a waste of money. It made my skin oily and provided no coverage at all and at the end of the day, it felt as if it clogged every single pore on my face. Would I repurchase this product? NO! In fact, I threw the bottle while it was still full, so definitely a waste of money.

on 10/14/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is so oily, streaky, and has zero coverage. I'm not sure what Maybelline was thinking with this one! I had to put layers on to attempt to have some sort of coverage and that resulted in my face looking cakey and so oily. So I tried to add powder to take the oil out, and it just looked like I grabbed cake batter and smeared it on my face.

Whether you apply this with a brush, sponge, or fingers, it's so streaky. It doesn't cover ANYTHING. It just melted off of my face. Literally leaked onto my hair and smeared off onto my clothing and cellphone. When powder doesn't help to take oily foundation down a notch, you know it's a terrible product!! When they advertised it they said it's a "gel", I should have know it would be so wet and greasy! I broke out with cystic acne after wearing this for 8 hours one day.

on 10/13/2012 1:11:00 PM

I got on the internet to look at the reviews for this product to see if I was the only one that didn't like it.. After looking thru pages of reviews I am happy to know that I am not the only one. I have oily skin, and this product makes it even oiler. It doesn't stay on my face, and by 3:00 you can every blemish on my face. By reading the reviews people who had drier skin also had this problem.. Will give it to my sister who has normal skin, and see how it works on her.

on 10/12/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Worst product ever Seriously
i dont even know why its for sale it should of been discountinued
its too oily and has no coverage

on 10/11/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

bad....just bad. no coverage....way to oily.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl