Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

I purchased this produce after all they hype about it and really wanted to like it, but I don't. I have fairly oily skin and found this foundation made it much worse. Within half an hour of application my skin was shiny, even after using power on top. I used this for several days,but it never got any better. I was constantly mopping my skin to reduce the shine.

I also didn't like the feel of it nn my face. I knew I had foundation on, which is not a good feeling. I want something on my skin that doesn't make itself obvious. I also found it did not cover as well as other foundations, but that obviously depends on what you want from a product. I have small blue thread veins which it did not cover at all.

Overall I was very unimpressed with this and would not recommend it or buy it again.

I bought fit me powder and foundation last month.What i love about them is that you will always be sure to get the right color,cause they are marked with numbers (wich i love).I have fair skin so i choose nr 15 on both powder and foundation.The foundation blends really nice on the skin and the powder is great too,i dont get so shiny.The skin looks really flawless and natural. the foundation costs 130 kr,wich i think is ca 13 dollars. the powder is 120 kr (12 dollars).I cant find anything bad to say about these products.I really recommend them and it will be the only foundation and powder i will ever use.

This foundation is NOT a good foundation at all in my opinion... it turns me into an oil slick within an hour after setting with a mattifying powder! The only thing that is positive about this foundation is that the colour range is really broad, so you'll be sure to find your shade! ;) another positive thing about this foundation is that it has spf in it, so thumbs up for that~
To put it short and sweet for someone with oily skin this foundation is a no-go, however if you have dry skin (and anyone with a very unique skin colour) give this foundation a try.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pros it as a pump smells really good it blends like a dream and is non drying. Cons it done last long and this product is not for people with oily skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wish I could give this review a better wrap! It looked absolutely amazing on my skin! I have really red skin, heaps of acne scarring and combination/acne prone skin. Horrible, right? Well, this foundation covered everything beautifully, and with the wide range of colours my pale skin didn't look cakey and orange. I got a little oily during the day, but thats normal for me. BUT..it made me break out like craazzy! After the first 3 weeks of use, my skin looked bumpy and I got regular breakouts after I stopped using it. I was shattered. If you have normal skin (unlike me) this would be perfect for you. I'm actually going to buy this again for my dance concert next week because nothing covers me better (except clinique's anti-blemish foundation, which is AMAZING but expensive). :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation does a good job of matching skin tone but is terrible for oily skin! And worse, it does NOT last all! After 5 hours of wearing this foundation, it was sliding off my face.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This foundation made me break out and didn't last the whole day making my skin look uneven and patchy. Very disappointed, expected more from Maybelline.

I love this foundation. Before using this, I had been using Revlon Colorstay and Mac's Studio Fix Fluid. Both Colorstay and Studio Fix Fluid have a industrial "warpaint" smell to them, so they are not foundations I would like to use everyday. I also find that Colorstay and the Studio Fix Fluid are too thick for everyday use, and difficult to blend. I love that this foundation is light and gives a lovely dewy finish, with a medium coverage. It's super easy to apply and blend, making it perfect for the summer or no vacation. I find this foundation looks absolutely sensational when blush has been buffed into my skin.

I bought this on special in a department store on a sale where they have no testers. I bought Classic Ivory, and the tone was a little too dark for my natural color. I think (as I have quite pale skin) that the name doesn't actually represent the color of the product that well. Even so, the color looks really suits me!

Didnt really care for this, i need full coverage and it didnt give me that. It also didnt blend well at all and the color was terrible, it made me break out. i wont buy this again!

I really wanted to love this foundation. I was so excited to buy this because the palest shade was a perfect match for my skin tone! I have trouble finding a foundation that isn't too dark for me, even the palest shades usually don't work. However, this foundation is an oily and greasy mess. It feels so tacky upon application and it just goes downhill from there. I've actually bought the foundation twice, I couldn't give up hope because I was so pleased with the color selection. However, after the second bottle, I think it's finally time to call it quits.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu