April 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Arosci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros : beautiful packaging (I easily handle the lack of pump), nice color selection (although the range is not large enough), natural finish (half way between matte and dewy), light-but-buildable coverage I usually wear Buff in Colorstay, NC15 in Studio Fix Liquid and NC20 in Studio Fix Powder (NC25 in summer), and I with this foundation have to mix 110 (yellow based) with 120 (yellow-orange based) to get my perfect match.

Cons : strong smell (which reminds me of the old rose smell of the Olay "pink" moisture lotion), no lasting power on my olily skin, even after setting with powder.

Won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Chubsandjiggers

I wanted a light coverage foundation but I did not read the reviews on this product before buying it. I wasted my money. I have oily skin and his made my face look like an oil slick! It feels awful and broke me out. This product is not for us oily chicks. It's more for ppl with dry skin or mature skin. Don't waste your money. I'm going back to Revlon's colourstay.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by francescsabianchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation after I ran out of my MAC Studio Fix. Wow, this foundation is seriously awful. Don't even bother wasting 8 dollars on this stuff. It may say it gives you a "flawless, luminous look" but don't believe it. If by luminous they mean, "I just worked out and have sweat and grease all over my face" then sure, that's definitely luminous! It just looks horribly greasy on me! I have to use a ton of translucent powder over it to even make it look just okay on me. and the coverage is awful. I can put on so much concealer underneath, blend it and it still looks horrible and spotty. Would never waste my money on this cheap product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by taro8920

This was by far one of the worst foundations I've ever bought. Its a 220 but its too dark on my skin, the concealer is WAY TO WHITE and the powder is alright. So much for fitting, matching colours.

This foundation was one that is thick, sticky, and does not cover but rather clogs your pores. i really wanted to like it but i will never go near it again. instead of having the foundation perfect and create the canvas for your makeup, its just a whole splotch of dirty colour.... don't ever buy this

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by aliciaann1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was super excited when I saw this foundation so I had to try it out...I was disapointed :( This foundation is NOT for people who have oily skin, and that is this girl right here! Not for me. I loved how it felt on my skin and the dewy finish..but it made my skin feel super oily. It could've been the mixure of the primer and ths because my primer makes my face oily sometimes too (looking for a better primer) But once I find a different primer, I will try it out and see if there is any improvements (crossing my fingers!)
Overall, the stuff fit my skin tone very well, which I liked that a lot! and the dewy finish it gave me..but it just made me feel oily during the day. Sooo! I'm in search of finding the perfect combo for my face!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ElisaCutiePie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this Foundation for a long time... I have very red skin, and I wanted to have a foundation that would hide the red, and just give me an even skin tone. The packaging is not the best, I would prefer it having a pump. Once I started using it, I notice it's very runny, and once applied on my face, it was a very light coverage.. At school I would notice that after a few hours (like 2) I would notice that the foundation would almost be off, and be very oily.. So I would have to blot it at least 3 times. So then I started applying powder on top, and when I first apply it, It looks AMAZING. But after a few hours, the makeup becomes oily, and it does not look as good anymore...

It took me at least 4 months to realize this product is not for me, and I'm finally letting it go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product for my dry skin! It is very mousturizing, however it has a somewhat liquid,runny consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by deepviolet

For my skin, it is the worst foundation. I was never acne-prone until I started wearing Fit Me.

Application- it goes on smooth, blends well, but takes a while to dry. It doesn't last very long, as it made my skin oily after a few hours, and I had to keep 'touching up' with a mineral powder.

Color- I had to blend two, for me 110 & 120.

My foundation of choice would be Almay Truly Lasting Color - it's hypoallergenic and doesn't contain a million different chemicals like Maybelline's Fit Me does. Being an esthetician- I always say, any skin care product that says "shake well before use" is probably not something you want to put on your skin. (Shake well- as in shaking up all the chemicals in there, no thank you).

My fault, I should've read the ingredients list first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lorena88

I have been using this for a couple of months now and its the only foundation that i like right now. I have tried so many other foundations and i do like this one best. It blends into my skin very well and it is not thick at all so it doesnt feel that heavy on my skin. The only problem i have had is it seems like this foundation turns darker after a few hours- oxidizes i guess.. i will buy a shade lighter next time to prevent this problem. Also, it doesnt seem to last all day, it can become a bit patchy after a few hours. Overall i like this foundation, best one i have used in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kittykat328

I'm very surprised at this product!!!!!

I kept using my Chanel Matte Lumier every day, and basically thought it was a waste to use everyday - so off I was to look for an everyday drugstore foundations, and leave Chanel for those special days.

THIS is really similar to Chanel Matte Lumeir!!!! Same silky texture, light to medium coverage, dewy finish, and best of all, build-able! Not to mention, it has SPF. Which is a biggy with your foundation if your moisturizer doesn't have.

This might be different with those that have oily skin, because this foundation does make your skin dewy. I have dry skin, so I think it moisturizes my skin enough without making it look like a grease ball. AND it doesn't break me out. This is an ultimate drug store find!

IF you want something cheap, nice, and similar to Chanel Matte, then go ahead and get this!!!

Oh, I almost forgot, it REALLY fits my skin tone, which never happens. I'm from Spain, and I have really white skin, but it has a pink undertone, while most makeups have a yellow tone.

As for the concealer, and blush, I haven't tried them. But THIS is definitely a great buy. $8.00!