August 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by CaseyKane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just love it agree with what sparklebunny says below...great color matching, fast-setting, translucent, natural, great everyday foundation if you want something just to give your face an overall more professional look without looking made up. love it so far, do wish there was a pump, but i am from the days when you just put your finger over the opening and tipped the bottle up to get some on your finger, which is probably the horrible way to do it but i still do it. Paula begoun's site has pumps that may fit it?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by GameOverGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had no issue with this foundation at first, it matched me nicely and I like the sheer and dewy finish. But it melts off pretty quickly and it broke me out after a few uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by BrutalPheasant

I like the foundation (Light 115), it fits my skin well, but so does Covergirl TruBlend and that one actually HAS a pump. I do like the bottle design but i was super surprised when i opened the bottle and didnt find a pump .. seriously, saving much?? I bought it on Ebay for 5 bucks and im ok with using it for now, but wont buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by bagella

This product really worked for me, despite all the negative reviews! Coverage is very light, which I like. I have a light olive skin tone that gets very, very dark in the summer and for the winter months I've been using 120, which is the exact shade of my skin. However, I will not be able to use this in the summer (too light) and doubt I'll find a color that matches my tan. So a downer is not that many color options!
I apply it with a sponge, which absorbs some of the product making the application even lighter and more natural than it already it is. While coverage is very light, it is buildable. I don't have many skin concerns: young, wrinkle free, combination skin. I don't have an acne problem but do have some dark red acne scars on my cheeks. This is buildable on my cheeks and looks super natural. I'm serious, people can't tell I'm wearing it. The key is to apply it with a sponge in natural lighting, because if it looks natural in the bathroom, theres a strong chance it won't outside.
The one problem I noticed is that, yes, it does get oily. Thats not so bad for me though because I like that dewy, lived in skin look. Another think is that i doesn't last that long. You need powder on top, and you need to reply later in the afternoon if you're going out or something. It will make it through a work/school day though, so no worries there.
All in all, this is a decent drugstore foundation for when your skin is behaving and not having any issues (i.e: excessive dryness, acne). Its not the best, but far from the worst.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kristinpiercey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this foundation, it's colour was much lighter on my face than in the bottle, it was very runny and messy and extremely oily. The Light coverage I didn't mind, but it was so oily and would not set. If I had dry skin I might have continued to used this, but it wasn't cutting it for me to have to reapply powder all day. I like the concept of the number system though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by minjawham

PROS: This is the lightest, most neutral shade I could find. I am extremely pale and this fits perfectly. I have the lightest shades you can get by Clinique and Estee Lauder but yet both of those are still too orange and/or pink! Maybelline's Fit Me I will definitely use for winter months when I'm my whitest. The price works great too in comparison to department store brands. Little over 5 bucks at walmart (but only a little over 2 bucks with a coupon I had).
One pro that only a few will understand is that it isn't too drying. I'm on Accutane and it is hard to find makeup that doesn't end up flaky because of the dry skin caused by Accutane.

CONS: I can see how this might be too oily for someone with oily skin. Also, this is not a full coverage but that is why it is a lot more natural looking.

It doesn't advertise full coverage so I don't know why some people are giving it bad reviews based soley on that :/

OVERALL: Decent product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Coverage = Good ! I would say more than average medium coverage
Price = Nice !

I would say the foundation does last a while , but it also spills over a lot, on ur clothes, and phone and etc. . The oily consistens gives a little shiny look on the face, in a good away, if u ask me.

Packing could be easier to use

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by prettifulone91

I bought this product in the lightest shade along with the setting powder. 3 words: I dislike it. The price was okay. The packaging sucks for the watery consistency this foundation has. It has a very strong smell to it that made my stomach hurt. It had a baby powder smell to it. Lol and it has no stay power.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by nena1432

i am very satisfied with this foundation. i'm in the shade 220 & its my perfect color. i have alot of acne scars & it covered it pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lightest shade 110 is perfect for me. Not only it's light enough, it's very neutral. Didn't cause any breakouts. Didn't become oily or dry. Coverage, finish, and staying power are mediocre though, and bottle needs a pump, or it should be packaged in a tube. I can't imagine how all of the product can be gotten out of that glass bottle, it's not liquidy and watery enough for all of it to pour out easily, a lot will end up thrown out because it won't be able to come out and will be stuck to the walls. Right now I'm dipping a q tip in there and then applying to my face. I don't even want to pour it since I can't control how much would come out. Maybe such stupid design was intended so that it's repurchased more often. It looks like you are buying a decent amount of product, but how much of it can you actually use up?