Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/17/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I reviewed this and gave it a negative review? Guess not but was going edit the review anyway. Hated it when I bought it. I've been using the Chanel and Shiseido all summer and I thought I had gotten rid of all the foundations I wasn't wearing but this one popped up in my stash after my recent move. Initially, I found it dry, cakey, lacking in coverage and not the best staying power. I've worn my Lift Lumiere quite a bit lately...moved to Colorado so my skin is a bit more dry/dehydrated (I'm dehydrated)...with that particular foundation I've been usinng the Base Lumiere, great with foundations lacking in staying power...tried it with the Maybelline Fit Me...fantastic! Lasts all day, coverage is better and less cakey looking when I stipple/pounce with the F80, NOT buff! Then pounce a sponge after that. That improves the coverage for me but going over it with a sponge presses it in to the skin...as you would to apply the Shiseido to make it long wearing and it also removes anything still sitting on the skin... Great coverage, not dry looking at all when I don't buff it in. I've been wearing it everyday for a week and I'm really happy with it. The weather is very different out here so that may help as well as I'm not sweating to death in the heat and humidity like I was back east!

on 8/17/2012 10:57:00 AM

I absolutely hated this foundation!! I had it on for 20 minutes and I washed it off because I hated the way it felt. It feels like putting straight oil on your face. It looked greasy and it smelt awful. It made my face feel dirty and it looked unnatural. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY.

on 8/17/2012 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation looked really cakey on me and it didn't last very long during summer. The consistency of this product is very runny, the packaging didn't help with that fact either since it just came in a bottle and cap. I did find my skin colour which is a good thing. I'd say the coverage of this product is light, it was hard for me to build it where i had acne scarring. This product definitely does not handle sweat well, it will run off of your face. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily skin or someone who sweats a lot.

on 8/16/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really liked this foundation! Here in Sweden we also have it with a pump so that's good.
I think it reminds me about the nars sheer glow in it's finish, only that it lasts for longer! I also find that it does not oxidize without a primer.

My only problem are the shades. I am really cool-toned and nars sheer glow in mont blanc is my all time perfect foundation colours. I find that the 115 is to dark and the 110 is light enough but not pinky enough. I think that I might buy the 115 to mix the two to achive my perfect colour!

on 8/16/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

As a gal with very oily skin, this was definitely not the product for me. It didn't stay on during the day, and no matter how much powder I used, it still felt very oily.
The lightest shade is a great match for my skin though, something I rarely find in drugstore foundations. Also, this foundation looked very nice and natural when I first applied it, although it didn't cover all that much.
So, in conclusion, this isn't a product I would recommend for anyone with oily skin, but it's definitely not complete shite either.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have bought this product three times. Once in 115, Once in 125 and then another 115. When I use a small amount, i can make it look really natural, but overall it is very thick for me and just masks my skin. I wouldn't buy this again, but it's definately my fall back foundation when I run out of others.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this foundation! The product itself it great, and the glass bottle it comes in looks very sleek and elegant. I'm convinced that this is a foundation that will work for many women and skintypes. I wrote a full review about it on my blog, but in short, this is how I rated this foundation:

texture & smell: 4/5
coverage: 4/5
finish: 3,5/5 (or even 4,5 if you like a dewy finish)
wear: 5/5
for a total of 16,5/20

If you want to read the full review and see swatches and pictures, then you can check the blog here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/70

on 8/15/2012 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this foundation makes my skin oily and its very heavy caused my skin to breakout

on 8/15/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I really wanted to like this makeup because it matched my skin perfectly (much better than MAC NC45) but it just made me look oily when I dont have oily skin! I have tried it with and without moisturizer and the result is the same. I also have the pressed powder to go over it but the effects of that wear off somewhat quickly. This makeup could be amazing if they could figure out how not to overdo the "dewy" look.

on 8/14/2012 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this foundation overall. There are a few reasons I keep repurchasing. You don't need to use a whole lot, it looks really nice and dewy, and it doesn't make my skin break out like many drugstore foundations do (and it's really cheap)!I wouldn't give this product five stars because it doesn't last through the day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu