August 1, 2014 | 883 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mdelaney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation way too light and it did not give me much coverage at all. My skin is mainly, uneven and I have dark circles under my eyes, which this foundation did not cover.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i have this in 110,i was hoping that this could be the liquid makeup i was looking for.

PROS:
Blends into skin tone perfectly
Smells okay

CONS:
Makes skin really oily within two hours

although i like the shape of the makeup,i hate this foundation,and i will NEVER buy this again,ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this in 310 and 315
315 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too dark for my nc40 skin
and 310 is like the perfect shade..

Pros
- coverage is pretty good for my acne-free but uneven skin
- gives me a gorgeous glow
- lasting power is pretty good (i don't have oily skin..its REALLLLLY DRY)

My tips:
use a setting powder with it, I use dream matte powder, and it worked WONDERS
use a 1 shade lighter concealer prior to foundation, for a natural undereye area
Use with a primer..(I use Hardcandy)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product but it makes me oily :(

PROS:
Easy to apply
Very Light
Looks nice at first
Doesnt break me out

CONS:
Makes you oily for about an hour
It is transferable! and youll be looking oily (lol)

**I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS AS MY NECK MAKE UP** (lol)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mayr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the shade 220 last year when I was much tanner (mistake right there) and by the time it got to winter, it was too dark. My skin gets really oily around my nose and forehead, and this foundation cannot stay on! It doesn't hide any of my problem spots and turns slightly orangey after about a couple of hours of wear. So by the end of the day, I've got on foundation that looks like it's coming off in two shades too dark for me with an orange twist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have samples of the shades of this and tried them- 125 was too light, 130 was perfect, 135 was a good 2nd choice more cool toned. i'm going to buy the 130 and update wear, coverage etc...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by flawless9807

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this!!! Even though it doesn't have a pump the quality of the makeup makes up for it. As long as you use a finishing powder and don't have oily skin it's wonderful. But I suggest trying the color out at the store because first I got the shade 220 and that was beyond wrong it turns out the I'm 115. :)
I definitely suggest you should buy it....good coverage too if you use concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by piinkxmartiini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first drugstore foundation that I ever purchased and I loved it at first primarily because I didn't understand makeup and how it was supposed to look. I originally bought it in 320 Honey Beige (I was a MAC NC44 at the time) and the color match was wonderful but the foundation transferred like no tomorrow! It would get on my clothes & I couldn't touvh anyone! At first, I liked the finish but realized that the foundation hardly lasted for more than 6 hours and that was with a setting powder. I repurchased it in 315 Soft Honey because I was still confused with whether I liked it or not but I can now say that it sucks. The price is wonderful and it has an awesome color range but the foundation is subpar. I do however recommend the FIT Me powder. I have it in 310 Sun Beige & the powder works wonders(:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by coffeehigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not enjoy this foundation at all. It has a weird looking glossy-type finish, which is unflattering in fluorescent and natural light. Even with a setting powder, it looks bad. It has not staying power, so don't count on it lasting all day. It has a good ranges of shades to choose from, but does not blend well was which a disappointment. All in all, I would not purchase it again or recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Looked ok for the first 5 minutes then where did it go? I dunno but it sure wasn't on my face.