July 25, 2014 | 1393 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have samples of the shades of this and tried them- 125 was too light, 130 was perfect, 135 was a good 2nd choice more cool toned. i'm going to buy the 130 and update wear, coverage etc...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by flawless9807

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this!!! Even though it doesn't have a pump the quality of the makeup makes up for it. As long as you use a finishing powder and don't have oily skin it's wonderful. But I suggest trying the color out at the store because first I got the shade 220 and that was beyond wrong it turns out the I'm 115. :)
I definitely suggest you should buy it....good coverage too if you use concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by piinkxmartiini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first drugstore foundation that I ever purchased and I loved it at first primarily because I didn't understand makeup and how it was supposed to look. I originally bought it in 320 Honey Beige (I was a MAC NC44 at the time) and the color match was wonderful but the foundation transferred like no tomorrow! It would get on my clothes & I couldn't touvh anyone! At first, I liked the finish but realized that the foundation hardly lasted for more than 6 hours and that was with a setting powder. I repurchased it in 315 Soft Honey because I was still confused with whether I liked it or not but I can now say that it sucks. The price is wonderful and it has an awesome color range but the foundation is subpar. I do however recommend the FIT Me powder. I have it in 310 Sun Beige & the powder works wonders(:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by coffeehigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not enjoy this foundation at all. It has a weird looking glossy-type finish, which is unflattering in fluorescent and natural light. Even with a setting powder, it looks bad. It has not staying power, so don't count on it lasting all day. It has a good ranges of shades to choose from, but does not blend well was which a disappointment. All in all, I would not purchase it again or recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Looked ok for the first 5 minutes then where did it go? I dunno but it sure wasn't on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by cxltsze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first foundation and at first I liked it. I bought this in the summer so right now it's few shades darker than my current shade. I bought it in shade 225. Back then I didn't have a lot of knowledge of foundation for different skin types and this one definitely made me super oily since my skin is combination (but more on the oily side in the summer). It is sheer to medium coverage; I don't think you can build this up to full coverage. The consistency is thin and runny and applies very smoothly to the face. It also has a dewy finish. At first, I looked flawless, but after 4-6 hours of wear, the coverage just sort of disappeared and left me looking greasy and shiny. I think people who have dry skin and are just starting off with makeup should give this a try because it might work for them. But I definitely do NOT recommend this to people with combination or oily skin. This also didn't break me out so that was a relief for me since my skin is acne-prone.

Overall, this I think is good for a winter foundation otherwise if you wear it in the summer you'll have to stock up on those blotting sheets and powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

6-2-14 I'm still loving this and wearing it. Still number 210. Best light foundation out there. Please, Maybelline, package it with a pump, I will be happy to pay more.

I'm very surprised with this and I like it very much. It applies so easily and quickly with my fingers. It covers my pores and rosacea quite well. I put off trying this since it came out, I couldn't get a good color match. The light category of colors are too pink on my yellow skin. I took a chance with the lightest of the mediums, number 210. It has a good amount of yellow to it.

It does fade away a bit throughout the day, but it's not a real problem. Can be touched up easily. It is basically a tinted moisturizer/light foundation, and I like that. It is a much more natural look. You can't beat the price.

Pros:
Not much fragrance
Applies beautifully
hides pours and redness
washes off very easily
No irritation or breakouts
very inexpensive
can find it anywhere

Cons:
No pump

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by haIey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was at my local drugstore and was in the cosmetics aisle and had a Neutrogena foundation in my hand (12$?) and was walking and saw this for 5$. I got on here and read some reviews quickly and wanted to try it out. I have an oily chin,nose,and forehead but it's not too bad and my cheeks are just normal. I have the occasional breakouts here and there and also read that this is making people break out. I've been using this product for about a week or so and I really like it I haven't broken out yet (an hope not to) though during the days when I wear it long amounts of time I do have to take some toilet paper and just blot my t zone to make it seem less oily. I am fine with it not having a pump and the coverage is nice if you don't need that much. Very cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty darn good foundation in my books. I have super oily skin, and this stayed on well, and did not get that greasy, honestly! I don't understand all the negative reviews. I like the dewy finish it gives. I think on someone with combination or dry skin, it would work phenomenally. The coverage is light to medium, and very buildable. I like the sleek packaging but hate that it has no pump. It comes with a variety of shades which is a huge plus for drugstore foundations, and the price was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by brasscupcakes

Wow -- I just read a bunch of reviews of this product and I'm shocked! I thought it would be straight 5's in my age category.
Holy Grail doesn't do this stuff justice. It doesn't last a ton of hours but what natural looking foundation does? I mean Colorstay, really, at our age? Stand under a fluorescent light, have a friend take your picture, then talk to me. Yeah, you look perfect -- like you've just been laid out by the undertaker.
I applied Fit Me about five hours ago and I still look pretty ok, as in not like the Cryptkeeper.
I've got olive-y yellow skin. I bought #310, loved it, went back for 10 more (drugstore products are always getting discontinued) but the only thing close was #220. Implausibly, both colors match better than foundations I've had custom mixed.
I would have noticed if they hadn't because a) I don't use foundation over my entire face and b) I always scrutinize myself in a 10x mirror mounted on a window with southern exposure, nowhere for a complexion to hide.
My unadorned skin so so. I've got relatively few wrinkles for this age (Retin A) but I've got sun darkening, some rosacea, a few blemishes, large pores in my T-zone and broken capillaries (Retin A). This made them vanish.
So five hours later, some flaws have returned, whatever. Holy Grails? At our age? I wasn't a great beauty when I was young, if I can slow down the slippage, I'm happy. You're saying it makes you look younger and prettier but it doesn't last? Hell, I haven't lasted. Boo-flippiing-hoo.
Duck into the ladies room every five or six hours, touch yourself up and stop complaining -- when you gotta go, you gotta go.

27 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No