Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/6/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The coverage is very low, but I guess you could build it to medium. It's very blendable and gives off a dewy finish. If you have dry skin, I think you could like this. If you have oily skin, I think this would melt off your skin veryyyy quickly. If your looking for something like a tinted moisturizer but with a bit more coverage, this will be great. They have plenty of shades to choose from and the price is inexpensive. Comes in a glass bottle and no pump, so packaging is just okay.

Well If you need a good foundation for like 2 hours by this...because after 2hrs it will disapear, some parts and u would look horrible, I mean, and i dont even have oily skin or anything, normal to dry on winter. At first it looks great but wait a few hours, I do not recomend this.

on 10/4/2012 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this foundation at all. It is very oily even with a primer and after setting it with a powder. The staying power is only around 2-3 hours. Even the color match was not exact and looks more grey on me. It is cheap, but now I wish I had saved that $7 and put it in some other product. Not impressed at all.

on 10/4/2012 3:12:00 PM

The packaging sold it for me - smart and classy
so naturally I wanted to adore this foundation.

BUT
It doesn't work as a foundation - I use this as a base now after concealer, it's too thin.
Doesn't really cover my skin.
Doesn't last during the day either.
I am going to mix my thicker w7 photo shoot foundation into this as it's a lighter colour and the Fit me foundation is quite orangey.
Hoping it will thicken it up too.

on 10/3/2012 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

When I first began using this product several months ago, I like it. It was affordable, blendable, and had a nice consistantcy. Now...lol...several months later, I am bored with it. It used to give me pretty decent coverage in the beginning, but now not so much. Actually, when I began to use it, I was looking for a cheaper foundation, eventhough I use a high-end powder; that said, I'm moving on after to a better foudation once this bottle is done because it melts off by noon. Hence, I have the feeling this could work on normal to dry skins better than the oilier ones.

on 10/3/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

In nc50 for reference (deep brown with yellow undertones). This foundation did not work for me. It was too red for my complexion and it is probably one of the oiliest products I’ve ever used. I was being cheap and wanted to try it out. It does nothing to beautify! I would apply it before work, get dressed and I was an oil slick in less than an hour. I eventually started using paper towels to blot since blotting papers weren’t enough because I was using 2 at a time. Save yourself the trouble and spend the money on a better product. Definitely not repurchasing!

on 10/2/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

At first I thought it was a great product. With drug-store brands, it's hard to find foundations with a range of shade selections. 310 matched my skin tone perfectly, but halfway through my day I noticed that my skin had become much oilier than normal and the foundation wore off. Wouldn't recommend for people that have oily skin, but would probably be best for normal to dry skin.

on 10/2/2012 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation! It is very blendable and looks really natural. The color matches my skin perfectly! My skin is clear, so I don't need a foundation with a lot of coverage (Fit Me doesn't offer a lot of coverage), but it does conceal my dark(ish) circles mostly, it evens out my skin tone, and it makes my face look brighter, as well. It works really nice for me, but my skin is really good if I do say so myself ; no breakouts or redness, just the occasional pimple. The formula is too runny and liquidy for the packaging, I wish it would come in a pump though. That would be much easier. I would not recommend this foundation if you are acne-prone, but it's great if you have clear skin!

on 10/1/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had heard a lot of different things about the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation so I decided to try it myself. WORST. FOUNDATION. EVER. It made my face look and feel cakey, I have combination skin and this just made it oily! The coverage was awful and it only covered my face and not my blemishes. They didn't have my colour so I needed to get a similar one which made my face look yellow. I have no idea how people are giving this 5 stars, AWFUL!

on 10/1/2012 10:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG foundation. I apply it using the stippling method with the ELF Studio Powder Brush. Set with powder and I'm good to go for the day with a beautiful matte finish. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation; I have pretty dark acne scars and this covers them right up with very minimal concealer needed. I have acne prone skin and I have not broken out after 3 weeks of using this foundation every day. I only wish the packaging was a pump instead of the open bottle.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl