October 25, 2014 | 1462 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I love this so much! It doesn't smudge, fade, or even migrate to my lower waterline when I use it to tightline my upper lash line (which is all I use it for). It's very creamy and easy to use. The brush included is perfect! It's kind of small, but it's very firm which is PERFECT for applying this product. I'll definitely purchase other colors :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I heard a lot of good things about this eyeliner, so I was pretty stoked when I picked it up at the store :)
Usually, I only wear makeup when I'm going out, or if I'm at school, but if it's like summer break and I'm just with my friends, I go au natural.
So I haven't worn makeup in a while, so I'm hoping it's just my liner skills that are off, but this eyeliner's amazing :) It lasts for hours and hours on end with me! I don't have oily lids, and makeup NEVER creases on me, so I'm pretty lucky :)
But I love this liner, it's like my go-to stuff :)
And I also love the little brush that it comes with :)
The only problem I have with the liner, is that it takes a little bit longer for it to set, longer than my Almay liquid liner. So if I'm applying, sometimes I miss a small spot, so I'll go over it again, but then the liner just goes a little sheer on that one area.. :/
Other than that, it's a GREAT product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by BelleBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This is now my absolute favorite eyeliner. It beats any other liquid/gel/pencil liner I have ever used!

The brush isn't angled and it's very soft yet firm, perfect for creating the thinnest line!

I always get complements on how lasting my liner is and how thin/thick I make it. Thank you, Maybelline! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by emma298

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have it in brown. For my everyday makeup look i wear a brown-black liquid eyeliner on top and this on the outer 3rd of my lower lashes. It is the first eyeliner i've ever worn that won't budge! So no smudging under the eye and no disappearing act as the day goes on. Although the little brush was pretty fab i use another brush which is angled. Blends well if you apply it and think it's a little too 'stark'. I would love to get this in black too for an evening look. One of these days i should try it on the tops of my lashes too! It's cheap as chips and by the looks of it will last forever. I would definitely recommend and re-buy this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by CjBabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying this product for the past two years. I can deff say I LOVE this eyeliner. I do not leave the house without it on. Goes on flawlessly with it's lil brush, comes in a compact jar and lasts till the morning after... or till I take it off. haha.
I get the blackest black because I love doing the smokey eye look everyday -.- seems to be the only look that compliments my eyes and style, so I needed an eyeliner to complete the look for me. And this gel eyeliner is my cherry ontop of my banana split, LOL
I already recommended it to all my friends, they all wear different shades of this product. We ALL love it.
I'm pretty sure you will too. Price wise, it's affordable especially for the amazing job it does =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by missaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was so easy to use. Its smooth and creamy and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by RinRdwn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it. Goes on really well & price wasn't too bad either. It's a win-win situation. Comes with a free brush too! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty well in love. I used to use the more expensive brand names, then went to MAC (still not inexpensive, but less pricey than others) but this eyeliner, for it's cost $16AU, I'm really happy. I found other gel eye liners just smudge off and don't last a whole day, this one I can even lightly rub it with my finger and it doesn't move. It's easy to apply and I love that it came with a brush. I just wish the pot was bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by aninhasf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite gel eyeliner. I used the Smashbox befor and got really dispointed, because 2 weeks before I bought it was completly dry. So I was in a store and saw this and because it was chip I decided to try. It is perfect, the texture is thiker than a liquid eyeliner, is really black and very easy to use. I even loved the brush that comes with it, and those aplicators that came with products are normally very bad, but this one is good, its small and firm, perfect to make a thin line over the lashes. I have my for almost a year now and still with the same texture as before. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LashLine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent pigment. Long lasting. And I LOVE the brush!

I was using my own crooked Sonia Kashuk liner brush, but I've been reading positive reviews about the brush that comes with the product and thought I'd give it a try. It's a great size and shape and the bristles are just perfect for application. I'm switching over to this brush from now on!

I recently purchased the Stila smudge pot, thinking that maybe a higher end brand would be EVEN better. It was NOT better. The color wasn't as pigmented - it was just very slightly blue-black. And it didn't come with a brush. So for double the price, what did I pay for?? Nothing.. I took it back.

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is my HG!