October 24, 2014 | 1783 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

This is great stuff ladies! If you really want that etheral glow from within, high beam is the product for you. I was using the Smashbox powder shimmer, but HB is beating it by a mile. Just a few dots on the nose and the "C" around the temple to the cheekbone, then buff with my Mac 188..Love it, very angelesqe and healthy....Highly recommend this one and the bottle will last FOREVER..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Roshmil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this! since I bought this product I use it every time I go out, it looks abseloutely great on me. Gives me a dewy and fresh look.
    I especially like it on the nose bridge and on the cheeks.
    So far it hasn't caused any pimples :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by StacyOh1717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I swear by this stuff. It really makes my facial features pop. It's also great for creating that natural glow. I run in down the center of my nose, around my cheeks to temples, my brow bones, as well as the corners of my inner tear duct areas.
    But be careful not to use too much because it doesn't take much to give you that caked on look if you're not careful.
    I used to use my foundation brush to blend it in, but I actually prefer using my fingertips because it gives me a more natural and light coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by PinkHairKinkyGoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i like people to say wow what makeup are you wearing? not 'oh you look so fresh!' im all about bold in your face makeup and high beam is just that. i apply a lot, so its a white/pink metallic sheen. it makes my cheekbones pop like crazy. almost out of my bottle & buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by msnme1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really really nice highlighter. Im really pale and it makes my face look beautiful and dewy in a natural way. Ive been using this product forever, and it never broke me out since even though I have pretty sensitive skin. I think anyone who wants a legit highlighter should try this. Its like an icing on a cake. yeah its sort of pricey but whatever, its so bomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

High beam is a great cheek highlighter. It gives a dewy finish which I like.

The bottle is like a bigger version of a nail polish bottle; brush applicator attached to the cap. So, how i use it- I just dab 3 dots along my cheek bone and pat it in. You can put a dot along your brow bone as a highlight. This product will really last you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

A lovely pink glowy highlighter. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overdue it. I never really notice the effect of High Beam in real life, but in pictures, my skin looks really nice. I'm impressed that it lasts as long as it does even on my oily skin. The bottle is really cute and looks like nail polish. I wish High Beam cost a little bit less, but what can you really do?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

High Beam does give a nice glow to your skin, but I have to be careful about how I apply it. If I use my fingers, the highlight goes on too sheer. I am very fair so I need to swipe a c shape around my eye from my temple to above the apples of my cheek with the brush and then use a stippling brush to lightly blend the color to my skin. It also works as a great highlight under the brow bone. I think the results would be more dramatic or obvious for people with darker skin tone. For people with light/fair skin, it makes no change unless you are careful with the application and apply more layers to play up the effect. Because it was expensive, I would not buy it again
    (at $24).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 7:27:00 AM More reviews by ella2201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Its a fabulous way to 'perk' up your face. Its noticable enough to make a difference, but subtle enough that you still look natural. A little on the brow bone and in the corner of the eyes really opens up the eyes, and a little on the cupids bow makes the top lip look fuller. The only thing I will say is that it needs to be gently dabbed onto the skin, not blended as it will disturb any foundation etc underneath. Like most benefit products it lasts ages, which makes up for their inflated prices!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by AirRunner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter. Looks great on cheekbones and under brows. I actually love to use it in the corners of my eyes. It makes them bright and beautiful!