December 18, 2014 | 1877 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 2:13:00 AM More reviews by VonLeuschner

As my beauty therapist told me, this product really polishes the skin rather than exfoliate. I use it every second night as I find every day use to be too harsh for my sensitive skin. After using it my skin feels clean, it's smooth and it glows! It basically does what it says it does. Who could ask for more?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all i knockedthe 1 lipstick off because it is soooo expensive.
On to the review-I really like the fact that thisis very gentle, you hardly need to use any and i use it every other day and i think this will last quite a while if you are careful.
My skin is normal but i have occasional dry-ness around my eyes and nose when its really cold, this has been gently ridding my face of flakies and i now have more of a glow. You have to get used to the consistency and texture of this scrub as its very different to a normal scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by eurydice1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmm. Recieved this about a week ago and I definitely have mixed feelings. On one hand, my face feels very very clean after I use it and definitely has a little more glow to it than usual. On the other hand, it's very pricy, potentially messy and the container will probably be used up rather quickly if i do use it daily as the name suggests. I'd recommend getting a sample of this before you buy it - I'm sort of regretting my purchase :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2003 2:08:00 PM More reviews by acornn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After all of the raves, I, too, expected something great from this product. I didn't feel like it exfoliated very well. It is incredibly gentle, but I didn't think it took away the dead skin cells very well. I'll stick with my HG -- Karin Herzog's mild scrub. Better exfoliation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 1:18:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

From the raves below, I was expecting it to do something amazing to my skin. Unfortunately, it was just a standard exfoliator to me.. a nice gentle one, but not *special*.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Pickiis

This is an awesome product!! I have very badly flaky super dehydrated skin. And I used to use a cleanser, then scrub my face very hard twice a day with a rough cloth to get rid of the flaky skin on my nose and cheek, but my face would still feel very rough. this product was recommended by a beauty therapist. I was in love with it on my 1st go, because I couldnt believe how smooth and Flaky-free my skin was, even without the scruby cloth or scrubs. And becoz this exfoliant doesnt have granules in it, it also makes it more gentle to ur skin. Highly recommend to EVERYONE, unless u have perfect skin.
UPDATE: I stopped using it everyday, coz it makes my skin became really thin and sensitive. now, i use this mayb once a month. but i still think its a very effective exfoliator.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2002 4:04:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAddie

Very nice exfoliator. It removes the dead cells effortlessly. It's the only enzymatic exfoliator that doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 2:51:00 PM More reviews by suhfaith

This has become a staple in my morning cleansing routine! The grains are fine enough to not irritate my skin, and you can adjust how much exfoliating you get by using mixing more or less water. My skin does glow from using this product and I find that it rinses off very nicely. It costs $40, but I have heard that I last quite some time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Janine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading rave reviews, I finally caved in. But I've yet to see results though. Its been about 1 month and I use it about twice weekly.
I don't really see any changes to my skin, and it did turn my cheeks red and raw. Perhaps I've been over-enthusatic about the scrubbing part. I'm still hoping that this will work for me as it did for other people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very expensive exfoliator. It does brighten the skin a little but I started breaking out after using it frequently.