September 1, 2014 | 1116 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 9:58:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Not sure if I like the scent but it doesn't smell bad or anything. I think this does a good job of protecting your hair. I can feel it coating my hair and it makes it very very silky and smooth! A good product for a cheap price! Try this. =)

edit: Makes my hair so greasy!!

EDIT**

Okay, so I'm starting to really like this product now that I have short hair. It does make hair very soft but I think it tends to greasy easily if you use it on long hair, since it has a lot less volume than short hair. However, with my shorter hair, this is a good product for me. Bumping up the rating to 4! Oh, and it smells good to me now!!

UPDATE: 12/29/2011
So it's been three years later and this product is a staple in my routine whenever I decide to straighten or blow dry my hair. The mere fact that I am still using this same product should tell you how great it is. I love the smell and it no longer makes my hair greasy when I use it. There is a definite difference between when I use this product. I believe it adds shine to the hair and helps to style better. The only sad thing is that I think they have raised the price on this product. :( But I will continue to repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pinksugaraddict

i'm not quite sure if it is because my hair straightener is really crappy but this left my hair feeling dirty throughout the day. although i must say that the scent is quite nice. i might repurchase but only after a buy a "good" flat iron, just to see if it works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by dishwaterblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very cheap, very effective heat protectant. I blow dry every day and straight iron a few times a week, this seems to really help prevent heat damage and I find that it helps with frizz too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by fashionista21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I straighten my hair often (at least 3 times a week) and during the school year I blow-dry my hair everyday. I spray this product on for both, and get great results! My hair is softer, smoother, and shinier with this product. I love the spray nozzle, too- since it's so controlled, you can choose exactly where to spray it; I love when I curl my hair because I can perfectly spray each section of hair, and every strand gets a coat of the product to protect it. Buying this again, worked better than any heat protector or straightening product I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by strawberriecurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BEST HEAT PROTECTOR!<33 I get so many compliments on the smell of my hair and shinyness! I straighten my thick curly hair everyday. Out of all the products i've tried I didn't think a drugstore brand would be it! Must try! Not expensive ethier!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by imuhstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really great. I use it everyday. Even on the days that i dont necessarily use heat products. But I live in cali so the sun is usually beaming down on my head anyway. lOl. so i figure its like "sunscreen" for the hair. i dont know if that really works but eh, its my own little concept.

but anyway. it doesnt weigh down my hair at all. its very light. the spray is like a mist so it gets distributed really well. it really does create less damage when i use my straightening iron. im on my second bottle right now so yea i would definately recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by imnotreallyadoctor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard great reviews about this product before going out and buying it. This is absolutely perfect! Being Tresemme, it's very very cheap and of great quality. I let my hair dry naturally and then flat-iron it, and not only does this make me feel less guilty about it, but it really smooths down your hair and helps make it shiny. Since using it, I've noticed a lot less damaged parts in my hair, less frizz and also my colour seems more vibrant. It didn't weigh down my fine hair, thank God. I also like the packaging, sprays in general I just really like for some reason, even if the nozzle makes it kind of awkward to apply the first time. Recommended, even if you don't apply heat to your hair often, as it works as just an anti-frizz product as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Yazzilicous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This product is defiantly amazing! I'm much more pleased than I thought I'd be with this. It protects your hair from heat damaging with straightening, curling, whatever style you do and keeps it looking so fresh and healthy! My hair looks so much better looking than when I usually straighten it without this wonderful stuff (coming from my hair which that happens to be MAJOR tiny little bouncy curls everywhere). Trust me, this is a must buy if you style your hair with irons and such that has anything to do with heat. It has nutrients in it to help your hair and makes it non-damageable. Ahhh seriously it was outstanding how my hair looked just after one flat iron take, just outstanding! Try it for yourself. I love it and will for sure buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by atlbaby1o1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg!!!! i luv this product!!! it keeps my hair from getting damaged, it makes it unbelievably soft,easy to use, a mist so speards evenly, it smells amazing, and isn't expensive!!!!!! nuff said i ♥ this product!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by buttascotch1

This is the best!!! doesn't weigh my hair down and I'm the kind of girl who wants volume so this is good! doesn't make my hair feel coated. I've been using it for a long time (one bottle last a few months), I thought it was ok, but the i never noticed how much i needed it until i stopped using it!! highly recommend