December 19, 2014 | 845 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, this product certainly isn't neccesary, so don't fret if you can't afford it. My SO's wonderful mother gave it to me and it's good for doing very subtle highlighting. Nice formula, non-irritating, not much pigment at all, so it won't cover circles or anything like that. I'm certain that other cheaper brands make a very similar version. I love the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the MESSIAH of under eye concealers and the ANTICHRIST of spot concealers!!!!!! It is so fab for under my eyes banishing dark circles like a dark circle slayer. Howeveer when i put it on any sort of blemish it does sweet fanny all!!!!! The moral is: use this religiously under your eyes but buy a diff concealer for other facial imperfections!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by souz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good concealer. It brightens the undereye area very well, although it does not cover my dark circles as well as I'd wish. Oh well, the sleek gold packaging makes up for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 8:01:00 AM More reviews by eka8098

I really love this product!! It conceals my undereye circles prefectly. I love the smooth texture and great color. The only problems I have with this are that my pen always begins to stink after just a few weeks, ahve no idea why! The other problem is that I think this product might be a bit drying for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

This has been a staple in my make up bag for EVER. I buy two a year and I use it every day - whether I'm putting a full face on or not.

None of the cheap knock offs can touch it.

I use it all around my eyes on my cheekbones and around the sides of my nose and in the marionette lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sclark1969

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. It makes me look bright and alert even if I'm not. I've been using it under my eyes for years and consider it a must have. I wash the tip once a week so it never gets dirty and smelly! There are 3 colors to chose from and I like #1 even though I'm tan. It's meant to brighten not perfectly match your skin. People who don't use this stuff are missing out! I tried a cheaper brand and was sorry; it was heavy like most other concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by christie_b

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Touche Eclat for a few years now and love it!! My tip went moldy after about 8 months, but I finished it at that point. If you have really dark circles, it doesn't completely cover, but I just add Laura Mercier's Secret camouflage on those really bad days to the black areas. Otherwise, I think that it covers well, esp on the red area on the sides of your nostrils. I don;t find it does much for highlighting on the brow bone or cheekbones, etc. I just use it under my eyes and around my nose.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

So, I purchased this in the Sephora Paris last year. A lot of buzz, anticipation. All for naught. Does not conceal the dark circles(admittedly, I've serious ones), no radiant touch. That said, attached to the tube for sentimental reasons. Certainly, no reason for anyone else to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

after months of debate on wther or not to get this, i caved the other day! and im so glad i did! i love this stuff, how on earth did i ever live without it! definatly a HG for me. because i love it so much, price was definatly justified! will definatly repurchase.!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don´t understand the negativity about this product. I´ve been using Touche Eclat for about 7 or 8 years now, and I´ve had no complains whatsoever. The lightest shade (I use #1) is just perfect (finally something that isn´t to pink or yellow for my fair dutch skin), the consistency is not to runny or to thick, it brightens and "lifts" my eye-erea without leaving 2 "white holes" in my face and it has a hygienic tip that never gives out to much conceiler. For me it simply does the job. Mouldy tip ?? Rotten smell ?? Am I missing something here ?? I´ve been using the same pen for about 2 years now and there´s no sign of any weird smell of mould whatsoever. The only thing that I find very unhandy is the closed package, so you can´t see when the product is running out. The T.E. doesn´t come cheap, but one tube lasts me about 2 years, so compared to other products it´s not even that expensive...