January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by eurydice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well this seems to be a product that brilliantly performs for one person and bombs completely for another. For me - a wonderful highlighter, but then my philosophy on concealers is that more often than not they attract attention to whatever one is trying to hide. I use this over my brow, under the tip of my nose, at the sides of my mouth. When I first purchased this, the lovely lady at the YSL counter told me it makes a great base for eyeshadow - she was right. I agree with the criticisms about packaging: very annoying to run out without warning, as this is not a budget product. As for the concerns about mould and odd smells ... well my first Touche Eclat was purchased at the beginning of a very hot horrible Australian summer, and I didnt have a problem. Overall, I think this is one product you have to purchase and be prepared to experiment with. Indispensible for photos, I adore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MrsAmir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Radiant touch IS a concealor a very light weight concealor ive been to training for YSL more than twice while working at Neimans so those who are confused about it not being a concealor yes it is a concealor and can be used as a shadow base a ....highlighter and is the best one out there for those who are willing to pay the price for it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by fabulush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product when it only came in one color. The reason was because I saw a SA in Sephora put it on a girl and it made her look glowy. When I bought mine, I couldn't achieve the same effect. Now that there are more colors, I may try it again but until then I don't see anything special.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by gothamgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great HIGHLIGHTER and truly performs - especially in photographs. This is NOT, however a great concealer, especially if you have dark circles to hide. So if your are looking for a product to illuminate or reflect imperfections this will do very well, but you will probably need a reg. concealer as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, this product certainly isn't neccesary, so don't fret if you can't afford it. My SO's wonderful mother gave it to me and it's good for doing very subtle highlighting. Nice formula, non-irritating, not much pigment at all, so it won't cover circles or anything like that. I'm certain that other cheaper brands make a very similar version. I love the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the MESSIAH of under eye concealers and the ANTICHRIST of spot concealers!!!!!! It is so fab for under my eyes banishing dark circles like a dark circle slayer. Howeveer when i put it on any sort of blemish it does sweet fanny all!!!!! The moral is: use this religiously under your eyes but buy a diff concealer for other facial imperfections!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by souz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good concealer. It brightens the undereye area very well, although it does not cover my dark circles as well as I'd wish. Oh well, the sleek gold packaging makes up for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 8:01:00 AM More reviews by eka8098

I really love this product!! It conceals my undereye circles prefectly. I love the smooth texture and great color. The only problems I have with this are that my pen always begins to stink after just a few weeks, ahve no idea why! The other problem is that I think this product might be a bit drying for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

This has been a staple in my make up bag for EVER. I buy two a year and I use it every day - whether I'm putting a full face on or not.

None of the cheap knock offs can touch it.

I use it all around my eyes on my cheekbones and around the sides of my nose and in the marionette lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sclark1969

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. It makes me look bright and alert even if I'm not. I've been using it under my eyes for years and consider it a must have. I wash the tip once a week so it never gets dirty and smelly! There are 3 colors to chose from and I like #1 even though I'm tan. It's meant to brighten not perfectly match your skin. People who don't use this stuff are missing out! I tried a cheaper brand and was sorry; it was heavy like most other concealers.