Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 12/6/2003 7:39:00 PM

If you're over 30, just bite the bullet and start buying this as an inevitable and natural part of being a 'grown-up'. Yes, it's pathetic at covering up scrofulous pustules on your face (but then remember this product is light-reflecting - do you really want to beam all available light from the monthly carbuncle on your chin?), and yes, I agree with previous reviewers, you do get a niggardly amount that runs out without the slightest warning, BUT and it's a huge BUT, this is the only product that conceals those under-ocular dark ovoids that are the by-poduct of having an interesting life. Of course, you could economise and simply avoid under-eye shadows by going to bed early and eschewing the finer things in life, but you're going to die one day anyway, so you might as well live a little, and this is the product that will allow you to do so and remain looking half-decent. Like tampons, contact lenses, the pill and underwires - one of the great inventions of the 20th century.

on 12/3/2003 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

although it is VERY expensive, this is MAGIC, its not thick or gloppy, and diffuses light over imperfections, and looks wonderful under my eyes and covers my horribly dark undereye circles! the pen packaging is also very cute too, love it!

on 11/29/2003 2:26:00 AM

I've been using this on and off for a few years and am in the middle of my 2nd tube. My 1st tube was the wrong color. Previously I bought #1, which was too pink and light for my NC30 skin. The sheer coverage means that u might not really see much of an effect in the mirror, but I went on vaction, developed the pics and almost died. I looked like I'd stuck headlights under my eyes. Now I use regular concealer for regular days, and whip Touche Eclat (#3, which is better for medium or yellow skintones) out when there might be a photo-op. It makes all the difference in the world and covers the dark corners of the eyes that regular concealer might not be able to hide on film. I know it's also meant to be a concealer, but for me, just about every other basic product and brand works as well or better in that regard, so I'll take a point off. It's 2nd-to-none on camera, but I have to live in real-life too.

on 11/29/2003 12:28:00 AM

I love this product. This makes me look so awake and gives me that wide eyed look. It is very pricey but definately worth it. I have repurchased once already. Other concealers have creased and gone cakey around my eyes.....this product always looks bright and smooth.

on 11/25/2003 8:22:00 AM

i love this concealer is cover-up really nice and you look awake and very natural nice finish.
ashley =)

on 11/24/2003 2:19:00 PM

I was moved to write a review of this product when I lost my touche eclat for a week. I just found it again, (it slipped into a rip in the lining of my bag) thankfully! Well, during the week I lost it, I re-visited all the other concealers I've bought in the past and nothing works on undereye circles like this. Everything else is too thick and cakes or flakes. And the knock-offs of this product just don't cut it for some reason.
This must be my 10th repurchase.
My only complaint is the fact that you have no idea when you're running out, and then...click. No more. This seems to happen to me on an important night out! Here in London they sell twin packs at a bit of a discount. I think I'll buy that the next time.

on 11/17/2003 4:47:00 AM

Love it! Definatly a staple in my m/u bag!! My eyes just 'ping' open when I use it, and its great as a shimmery eyeshadow and highlighter as well. Have had it now a year and still going strong. And the packaging is just to die for!!

on 11/16/2003 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this was very expensive...well for me. but it's a nice foundation. it's in a pen and all you have to do is click. doesn't work as a concealer though. i put it under my eye once and it caked up really bad during the day. i actually looked like i had wrinkles when i'm only 23!

on 11/16/2003 12:32:00 AM

If money were no object, I'd use this as a foundation every day because it's easy and fun to use -just point and click. This is great for balancing my skin tone without looking like makeup at all. And it doesn't make my skin greasy-looking. I still need to use a sticky concealor for problem spots.

on 11/10/2003 5:16:00 AM

This is a fantastic product; not a concealor for me but a highlighter. I actually use this on top of concealor around my eyes, and it works perfectly. My only gripes are with the pen, which I find annoying to use, and with the price, which is absurd.