December 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bluediva

I have sensitive fair skin, and this stuff exfoliates and softens really well, but is still gentle and soothing, no redness or scratched-up feeling. Yes, it looks strange and feels odd, but just
mix it into a paste with water and massage it onto your face, and it feels wonderful. The package is flimsy, but I put mine in a little glass stopper-jar. Having sensitive AND oily skin is a challenge, and this stuff is great for both. I LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2005 7:15:00 AM More reviews by saniam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Somehow I'm undecided about this product.
It has a really nice, soothing lavender scent and did a good job cleansing my skin. But it's a mess to use it, it was a mess on my face and in my sink. It came in a thin plastic container, which soon broke so the water kept getting in and made it into a paste

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using this, I was shocked when I read the product description/ingredients. I would have never guessed it had floral ingredients in it. To me, it smelled quite savory, and the experience was about as pleasant as using a gravy-scented shower gel, or a potroast-scented shampoo would be. It was definitely a gentle exfoliator/wash, but almost too gentle to be used as an exfoliator. All in all, I got absolutely nothing positive out of my experience with this product, and will not be using it again.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kr1ss

One of the best scrub I've tried. Texture is quite rough, however when mixed with water, it turns into a paste, yet it is gentle enough for my combination sensitive skin. It makes my skin so soft even after I use it twice a day. I love the smell, the price is very affordable (about USD 6 for 100 grams in Jakarta) compared to other natural brands out there. I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Scarlettfish

At first, I thought the texture and look of this was weird, weird, weird. However, after washing with it just once, I am completely hooked. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet is exfoliating as well, and makes my skin feel so soft after use. It smells nice and I like the idea of using more natural products. The smell is pretty nice, too, and I like that it is not overpowering. Definitely have to purchase this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kind of skeptical about lush products at first, but I absolutely love the lavender scant to this scrub. Also, it does a pretty good job of exfoliating. After using this for a week or so, my skin has been super soft! I would totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by likestofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never really been a fan of lavender, but this cleanser really wouldn't be the same without the soothing scent. I really look forward to cleansing with this every morning. That aside, it also has an excellent texture for exfoliating, without being too harsh. My skin has never felt so soft! I even love the little tiny buds of lavender, which look like little bugs and really irks out my roommate. I may consider purchasing a pretty empty jar to store this cleanser in though; the packaging it comes with serves its purpose, but is just not aesthetically pleasing. Yes, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by p00kie

I love this stuff! Okay, so the packaging sucks but I'm not buying it for the container it's in. I was a little put off by it's appearance - it looks really gross. The smell is okay, nothing really marvelous. But my skin hasn't looked better in ages. My skin feels sooooooo soft and looks great. I've finally gotten that nice healthy pink glow back. I've noticed that I've been much, much less oily during the day and I've had considerably less breakouts. Also, I haven't had the flakies on my nose like I usually do. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to try this. I'll keep buying it as long as LUSH keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a delightful scrub/cleanser to use it smells wonderful (sweet lavender) and the whole mixing ritual is so lovely & satisfying to use in the moprning. It leaves your skin so soft and won't dry it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AlliSwan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell put me off quite a bit at first (but then again, I don't like lavender at all). Sure, it's not the cheapest, and the container isn't posh or anything, but it's all natural and better for the environment that way, right? Anyway....After massaging this onto my face (the smell wasn't so strong once wet), rinsing it off, and patting dry, I must say my skin has NEVER felt so soft! And to think I was going to swap away this lovely little pot...NEVER!