LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 3/17/2006 8:11:00 PM

I bought this after I tried the sample. The Sa said this is a cleanser and I'm suppose to use it 2 times a day.

I don't really like it at 1st with the oily residue that left on my face and I still have to use my Aqua Marina to clean it.

But in terms of scrub, this is a really good product, it does not has harsh particles and it leaves my skin soft and glow!

It's good as it does not have any harsh chemical and preservative.

Definitely re-purchase it after I finish this .

on 3/13/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of it and it makes my skin feel really nice afterwards.

on 2/20/2006 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know it is a Lush cult product, but it irritated my face like crazy! I used it once this winter as a cleanser and what I thought to be a gentle exfoliator. My face ended up splotchy, red and irritated. The allergic reaction was all over my face and on my chest. I had to take an allergy pill! BUT, I think I had to be allergic to one of the natual ingredients because this didn't seem to happen to anyone else. So go to lush and ask for a sample first, they are friendly and normally let you try it before you buy it.

Cleanser or exfoliant? 2 SA said cleanser. 3rd said cleanser with exfoliating properties. Anyway 2 SA suggested follow up with this from ultrabland. Used 3 days in a row. Skin is peeling on my nose (interesting cos usually its my cheeks which peel, could be I am concentrating too much on my nose) so it might be too much as a cleanser to be used every day (I use only in the evenings) for my combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) even though its for all skin types.

Definitely deep cleanses well no more blackheads except on the nose. Skin feels soft after cleansing. ONLY problem would be you have to mix a small amount of cleanser with water and work it into a paste before you use it. Its a hassle if you are rushing, messy and it takes some getting use to finding the right combination of water and cleanser. Have huge problems with the cheap, tacky, flimsy plastic container!

But i somehow like this...Will repurchase.

ETA(2404): As a cleanser, felt it was stripping for my skin. if i used it continuously for a few days, my skin starts to peel. Doesnt work well as an exfoliate either. Wont repurchase this in the future. continued >>

on 2/2/2006 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Bought this cleanser on account of all the good reviews, here and on the lush forums. I was fed up with my skin not really responding to anything anymore, and I'm getting more annoyed with the scents of supermarket bought beauty products, everything is just so chemical smelling and fake. AOBS on the other hand, smells divine to me. I love the herby smell of fresh lavender, and my skin seems to respond to the lavender oil very well. Red, sore, inflamed pimples calm down almost instantly when I use this and leave it on for 3 minutes or so. While the learning curve is somewhat annoying, (smearing the paste on my face usually ends up with little balls of it falling in the sink) I think it makes washing my face kind of fun.
I do consider Lush products somewhat overpriced, however I'd rather spend that little more $$ for something I truly like, rather than buy several cheaper products I don't really care for.
I think I am falling for LUSH in a big way, and my bank account trembles with fear.

on 1/21/2006 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First things first- the package absolutly sux. My lump of scrub was packed in so tightly to the cheap plastic tub that it caused moisture to form before I even opened it, and moisture is the one thing you want to keep far far away from this product. I put it in an airtight jar. That having been said, .. LOVE THIS STUFF. It has a grainy clay-like texture in your hand, and smells like earthy lavender and herbs. (Definitly not sweet lavender, this smells like a lavender plant- dirt, leaves, and all). Once you add water to the cleanser, it eventually works itself into a grainy clay pastelike thing but this takes a little work. This paste is what you smear on your face, and every time I apply it I expect the product to disappear or wipe away off my wet face as I am applying it but that never happens- somehow, the product stays on your wet face so you have something to rub. The exfoliation is gentle, and the formula rinses very clean off my combo/dry skin. The best part? After drying my face off my pores seem smaller, my skin color looks a bit more even, and my skin seems to have had all the oil absorbed off it and it doesnt look shiny for hours longer then usual. Almost like this has an oil-control film built in or something. Whatever it is, i aint complaining. Has never broken me out. Love it, will repurchase over and over.

on 1/19/2006 11:15:00 AM

Love the true lavender scent but it wasn't good for my sensitive skin. Also kind of messy to use.

on 1/18/2006 8:29:00 PM

I love this product! It smells so nice and makes my skin so soft!
I used to break out occasionally, but AOBS has helped a lot!
I would certainly recommend this pne!

on 1/16/2006 4:00:00 PM

This is not a cleanser. More like a exfoliator/scrub.
Really gentle but leaves your face very soft. No tightness at all.
Only downside is that it is a little messy...

on 1/15/2006 5:02:00 AM

this is WAY too greasy for me. it left me feeling icky.