November 24, 2014 | 2015 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Scarlettfish

At first, I thought the texture and look of this was weird, weird, weird. However, after washing with it just once, I am completely hooked. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet is exfoliating as well, and makes my skin feel so soft after use. It smells nice and I like the idea of using more natural products. The smell is pretty nice, too, and I like that it is not overpowering. Definitely have to purchase this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kind of skeptical about lush products at first, but I absolutely love the lavender scant to this scrub. Also, it does a pretty good job of exfoliating. After using this for a week or so, my skin has been super soft! I would totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by likestofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never really been a fan of lavender, but this cleanser really wouldn't be the same without the soothing scent. I really look forward to cleansing with this every morning. That aside, it also has an excellent texture for exfoliating, without being too harsh. My skin has never felt so soft! I even love the little tiny buds of lavender, which look like little bugs and really irks out my roommate. I may consider purchasing a pretty empty jar to store this cleanser in though; the packaging it comes with serves its purpose, but is just not aesthetically pleasing. Yes, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by p00kie

I love this stuff! Okay, so the packaging sucks but I'm not buying it for the container it's in. I was a little put off by it's appearance - it looks really gross. The smell is okay, nothing really marvelous. But my skin hasn't looked better in ages. My skin feels sooooooo soft and looks great. I've finally gotten that nice healthy pink glow back. I've noticed that I've been much, much less oily during the day and I've had considerably less breakouts. Also, I haven't had the flakies on my nose like I usually do. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to try this. I'll keep buying it as long as LUSH keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a delightful scrub/cleanser to use it smells wonderful (sweet lavender) and the whole mixing ritual is so lovely & satisfying to use in the moprning. It leaves your skin so soft and won't dry it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AlliSwan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell put me off quite a bit at first (but then again, I don't like lavender at all). Sure, it's not the cheapest, and the container isn't posh or anything, but it's all natural and better for the environment that way, right? Anyway....After massaging this onto my face (the smell wasn't so strong once wet), rinsing it off, and patting dry, I must say my skin has NEVER felt so soft! And to think I was going to swap away this lovely little pot...NEVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Katinka007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely gentle face scrub-most are too rough for my delicate skin but this one is just perfect. I wouldn't use it daily on my face though.
I also like the natural lavender scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by barbre

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I'm so confused with this product? Why is it under cleansers? Lush SA explained me it's an exfoliator and not something which should be used every day. Well, I wish they told me that when I was buying AOBS... I bought it after reading excellent reviews and I was so disapointed. I used it for 2 weeks. It meesed up with my pores, I broke badly. Every day I could spot a new blemish, and the old ones wouldn't dry. As exfoliator I think it doesn't scrub enough. I prefere Avene's Gentle exfoliating scrub and Avon's Clarskin Cleansing scrub. It's a good thing that I came back to Lush store, though. SA recommended me Aqua Marina and I'm very happy. Within few days it brought my skin back to normal! In fact, it's looking better than it ever did!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2005 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Obstacle_2

After all the great reviews, I was so excited to try this, but, as it always seems turn out when I get excited over something, this was a giant flop for me. It's not that it did anything bad to my skin, I just didn't notice anything wonderful either. I didn't feel the extra softness that others have commented on, it didn't clear up my blemishes at all, it didn't make my skin glow, but the sealing disapointment for me was that I didn't even feel clean after using it. And I really did give it a fair go. About a fortnight of use. Nothing. Varied ratio's of water:cleanser. Nothing. I'm trying it out right now as a mask instead, since it's got kaolin and all, and I'll see if that yields any better results..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MissMauve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great as scrub but as cleanser it doesn't really give squeeky clean feeling - I still use my Dermalogica ones. I can see that it would last long time as I only need tiny bit each time. Looks like poo in flimsy container.