November 28, 2014 | 1817 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Ashley8790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugly Packaging, I dont care if its chanel and its sopposed to be classic. It smells like an old lady. If thats what your going for then this is deffently for you

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by redefinition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is seriously the worst smelling perfume I have ever come across. I guess it's okay if you have great grandchildren.. but other than that, no.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 6:32:00 PM More reviews by BubbaJab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The most "chic" perfume, the quintessence of true perfumes.
Young girls find it old ladyish, because they 're used to non offensive synthetic fragrance notes.
Chanel No 5 is a fragrance for sophisticated women, it 's not me really, but it s a great scent nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2004 4:07:00 AM More reviews by strph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sadly, while I love Chanel No. 5 on my mother and my friend Elizabeth--although it smells completely different on these two women--it just doesn't work with my body chemistry. On them, it smells subtle and sophisticated, but on me? Not so much. It's too overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging. Love the classy reputation. Love that it's Chanel. Hate the smell! I wish I liked it, but I just think it smells awful. It smells like old clothes from a thrift store.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK! I have no idea how this fragrance stayed on the market for so damn long! It is so strong and gross. I had to wash it off 3 minutes before I sampled it. Think old lady with a ton of lipstick and blue mascara wearing a fake fur coat and curlers in her hair. It is really bad! ugh- just thinking about it grosses me out. How could this smell good to anyone?!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jazzy_chica85

Is it just me or does this smell so much like a soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2004 5:33:00 AM More reviews by tarolita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'ved loved Chanel No 5 for a long time and associate it with my grandmother, some of my fave times in history, and with stylish, classic women in general. But why oh why did Baz have to make that ridiculous 'movie' with my fellow countrywoman Nicole Kidman? It now feels like all the identity I had attached to it has been stripped away and replaced with the boring spectacle of her stressed out face staring from every bus-stop bill-board in Sydney. The day the ad was released the tip of my cleaning glove caught my personal bottle of the stuff and it fell from its shelf and smashed onto the bathroom floor. At any other time I would have been devastated.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by amy26

this is really my fav. fragrance. i know some don't care for it, but i feel it works with body chemistry individually and that's why. i have been told numerous times by men and women of all ages that it smells gorgeous on me or they will ask what i'm wearing. it is a classy scent, but i've always been referred to as classy so to me that's a compliment.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by scoobydoles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has to be the most overated parfume on the planet. In its heyday, I'm sure this scent was considered wonderful & w/ its creator being the icon she was, its no wonder it rose to such fame. But truly, in this case I believe that's all this fragrance has is the hype behind it. When you say you wear No.5, its supposed to be impressive, when really you just...stink IMO. When I smelled this @ the counter, I almost puked, but going w/ all the hype I sprayed a little on my wrist & gave it some time. When I caught up w/ my husband later, his immediate response was "That's awful, you smell like my grandma, no, my great grandma...but worse."