Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 3/8/2005 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know if it repairs or not but I like the product under a moisturizer. I think it does puff out fine lines.

on 3/7/2005 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

An impressive serum for dry skin. I apply this serum before the moisturizer every night. You should not use this serum in the day time as it will have some reactions to the light and your complextion will be darker.

I have pretty sensitive dry skin and this serum does not irritate or cause any breakout to me at all.

on 2/18/2005 9:49:00 PM

It will just add energy to your skin. It's a good product, especially for gals used to staying late at night.

on 1/30/2005 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this serum because it is hydrating and absorbs quickly and did not cause any breakouts. I have dry and sensitive skin and I'm in my twenties so I use this for hydration and prevention. Honestly I'm not sure if it can repair any damage but hopefully it can prevent.update: I tried Prescriptives super line preventor extreme and I think it works better than this because it hydrates better so I won't repurchase this.

on 1/20/2005 7:10:00 AM

This product is amazing. Last night I had some sort of break-out all over my chin and cheeks, ranging from tiny pimples to large red lumps, which is really unusual for me. I was desperately trying to find something to calm my skin down and couldn't find anything suitable. So I reached for this in a GWP, although it isn't intended for this type of condition, I thought it may be better than my usual night cream. This morning I was totally stunned, the large lumps were visibly reduced and much less inflamed, the smaller pimples are virtually invisible now, amazing. I know this is not what the product is meant for, but I am impressed and will save this for the next time any wierd irritation occurs.

on 12/13/2004 7:42:00 AM

When I first applied this cream within 10 days my skin totally transformed! I tried it last year -(at 30) and I looked at least 10 years younger no joke! I was amazed! Even others around me had noticed "that I must have done something with my face"! Plus my skin is sensitive and acne prone and can easily break out. WHich didnt happen at all-!in fact quite the opposite happened: it cleared my skin and totally improved its texture quality (the same goes for a girlfriend of mine who also tried it after seeing the results on me) HOWEVER I have been using it ever since and the first effects have faded..I thought I had found the miracle prodcut for life but now I am looking for a "new miracle". So as soon as I find it I will replace this product with it. For now it is just a "safe choice" (money wise and skin wise) since it moisturises and does not irritate my skin.

on 12/7/2004 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG serum for life. Ok, maybe not! I haven't been using it THAT long (off and on for about a year..I think..)but I can tell you that this stuff really works. It's not a miracle cream, which is I think what some of the other reviewers seem to be looking for (aren't we all?!) but if you slather this on before bed and only manage to get five hours of sleep, you'll look like you got eight! Because I only use it sporadically, these are the only effects I see. But with continued use, I'd predict that my skin would look amazing, even if I skipped an application one night. This serum is light, absorbs almost instantly into skin and you wake to a really dewy, hydrated look. It definatley refines your skin as well, giving you clarity and tone. Well done Estee Lauder! I'll be back for more.

on 11/23/2004 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think i would buy this product again. It feels nice, sinks right into the skin, does not leave any wierd filmy residue, no breakouts, and skin feels soft. with consistent use skins does look better...less sallow and better clarity.

on 11/18/2004 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product for aging skin but I'd recommend a whole lot of MUCH better products. I'll give it credit for the hydration factor, it definetely provides light moisture and holds in moisture fairly well but it doesn't really seem to do anything for my skin or my mothers. Even after 4 weeks... I guess if you can't spend the extra 30 bucks for some Guerlain or L'occitane or perhaps a bit more for La'mer I'd recommend it, but I think it's a fairly mediocre product.

on 10/21/2004 12:25:00 AM

Irritating instead of being soothing... I have normal - sensitive skin and this product causes a little rash... and my skin just looks nervous...

Popular Treatments (Face)