December 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by haladin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG serum for life. Ok, maybe not! I haven't been using it THAT long (off and on for about a year..I think..)but I can tell you that this stuff really works. It's not a miracle cream, which is I think what some of the other reviewers seem to be looking for (aren't we all?!) but if you slather this on before bed and only manage to get five hours of sleep, you'll look like you got eight! Because I only use it sporadically, these are the only effects I see. But with continued use, I'd predict that my skin would look amazing, even if I skipped an application one night. This serum is light, absorbs almost instantly into skin and you wake to a really dewy, hydrated look. It definatley refines your skin as well, giving you clarity and tone. Well done Estee Lauder! I'll be back for more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2004 6:58:00 AM More reviews by jacks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think i would buy this product again. It feels nice, sinks right into the skin, does not leave any wierd filmy residue, no breakouts, and skin feels soft. with consistent use skins does look better...less sallow and better clarity.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Beingvenus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for aging skin but I'd recommend a whole lot of MUCH better products. I'll give it credit for the hydration factor, it definetely provides light moisture and holds in moisture fairly well but it doesn't really seem to do anything for my skin or my mothers. Even after 4 weeks... I guess if you can't spend the extra 30 bucks for some Guerlain or L'occitane or perhaps a bit more for La'mer I'd recommend it, but I think it's a fairly mediocre product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2004 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sunblock

Irritating instead of being soothing... I have normal - sensitive skin and this product causes a little rash... and my skin just looks nervous...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2004 7:36:00 AM More reviews by laruca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a mountain freak.That means days spent in wind, frost, and glowing sun...all combined! Last winter I had a sample of Advanced Night Repair with me in the mountains, and i definitelly noticed how every morning my skin was again perfect, prepared for the "challenge" to come. The evening itchy feelings, redness and disasters after a day in nature dissapeared over night by using this. For my day to day scedule, office and life in the city I find it too expensive without making great results on my fine lines. But, when coming to really repairing the damages on the skin it is the perfect product. Haven't find anything as good, not even the Clarins Total Double Serum.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Here is another winner from EL for me.At first,I used this serum and thought that it's useless and put it back into my 'beauty closet':) Then the order of my life changed a lot,and even my skin affected by this situation.I had to do something to fix it,and decided to try this out again.WOW!it worked and still works!I wake up with a baby skin everymorning and my first lines around my mouth and forehead seems less visible.I use EL Future Perfect in the mornings and this in the evenings. These are the perfect match for me now.I'll def. repurchase despite the high price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 4:22:00 AM More reviews by protobiont

Wow! Amazing..amazing..amazing!!! This very light serum leaves my skin soft, even-toned, and healthy looking. It is very easily absorbed into the skin. I definitely agree with one of the reviews down below that it brings out your natural glow & healthy pink cheeks. I use this in conjunction with Idealist. However, if I can only choose one, this will be it!

I have a combo skin with no wrinkles (yet) so I don't know about its effect on lines though.Will recommend to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2004 7:04:00 AM More reviews by caseycoolq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a complete product junkie, I had gone through a phase of testing out all manner of serums to supplement my moisturiser. It's winter and my normally normal to combination skin had decided to go dry and flaky. Worse of all I had just returned from a holiday which involved too many late nights, bad nutrition and alcohol...a combination which left my skin blotchy, dry, flaky and threatening to erupt in a mass of pimples...all a week before a wedding and a day before I had to face all the family and friends. I was beginning to think that the only thing that would make me look half respectable would be a bag over the head, but I decided on a facial before resorting to drastic measures. So after cleansing, exfoliating and using a mud mask, I slathered 4 drops of the advanced night repair serum over my face and neck. The first thing I noticed was how light it felt and how quickly it absorbed into the skin without any greasiness. I topped it with my normal moisturiser and left my skin to absorb all antioxidant goodness and fix itself! The next day my face had returned to normal, the flakiness had disappeared and all I could see was perfectly rested, moisturised skin; no visible pores, shininess or redness. I continued to use it every night afterwards to make sure it wasn't a fluke and to my amazement, my skin looked better and better, complete with the rosy cheeks sans blush. Definate holy grail material!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by bybare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This serum is terrible. i have normal/combo skin. i received this in a gwp and thought that it would work as well as the advanced night for eye. i put my ever faithful estee lauder idealist aside to try this one ..MAJOR mistake! yuck..my pores instantly appeared and my face was like an oil slick. i had to use a baby wipe to remove it. tossed it ..will stick with idealist instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by iveleen

I have always used this after Fruition and before moisturizer. But for some reason, after Fruition stopped working for me, I stopped using this as well. Then, sometime ago due to post-partum hormonal changes, I had incredibly dry flaky skin with horrible large pimples. Then I suddenly thought of using this. And while it didn't clear the pimples, it did hydrate my skin well. But now that my skin condition has returned to normal, this serum makes my face too oily. I'll try to finish this bottle, but I don't think I'll repurchase.