October 26, 2014 | 1481 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by jesusforbuddha

This is the best soap out there for sensitive skin. I don't generally use it on my face (I use olay cleansing cloths lately) but it moisturizes and cleans all over wonderfully. A classic that I have been using for years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using gel soaps for a few years, but I got tired of buying all those puffs (which are reportedly germ-ridden anyway) and decided to go back to the simple washcloth. I've been missing out! This soap is simple, great-smelling, and cleans nicely. It feels great on my normal, non-sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by hairprincess01

I love dove unscented white. I have using this for years, and I also use this on myface almost everyday. I beleive that simple is better. This is really cheap with coupons!!!!! I hope they come out with styling products for the hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This beautiful classic is the best soap on the market. Smells wonderful, moisturizes well and I love the pink color in my bathroom. Awesome, amazing classic that has stood the test of time. Great stuff indeed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!! I use it for my face and body. I will never buy another cleanser for my face again. This is perfect and has replaced my Cetaphil cleanser. It is very gentle and doesn't dry my skin. NO breakouts and very soft skin. Yay!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE SOAP.'nuff said

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using Dove for years and I love it! The scent *always* puts me in a good mood, so I always have a bar in my shower. I alternate using this and different body washes. Plus I've heard dove is the most gentle, so it's the best to use on your er..private area without irratation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

An extremely gentle, fragrance-free soap, perfect for combo or oily skin. I thought it might be too harsh for my face, but nope - no dry spots or tightness. I use J&J Baby Head-to-Toe Body Wash sometimes, and that (made for babies!) is more drying and harsh than this. This gets all the dirt and makeup off. Totally worth it. If you want to use it to clean your face, get the Dove soap for Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar (with white and teal packaging).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 8:05:00 AM More reviews by snowboundlava23

awesome

doesn't mess up my "ph balance" and leaves my skin clean and smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by princessapink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Dove! It has been one my "splurges" for years. It's more expensive than other soaps but well worth the extra dough in its skin-conditioning abilities! I got cheap recently and tried the Kroger's knockoff and that was not the same, that stuff didn't fly! There is no substitute for Dove. It leaves my skin soft and lightly scented and I use it on my face too and its very gentle for that.