December 21, 2014 | 1486 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by trixkiddo

Another rave for Dove from me. I got the beauty bar free with my bottle of Dove conditioner and I was a little curious after having such great experiences with Dove. The soap itself is pretty simple, a moisturizing soap that gently cleans. It left me feeling clean and smelling great. However, with Summer here, I need a stronger soap to clean up with after a long day at work, like Irish Spring. So, once winter comes around, this is going in the shower with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by oompaloompa6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is great! It smells nice and REALLY softens my skin - even the rougher patches on my elbows have softened. My boyfriend was dumbfounded by the softness on our first date and exclaimed I had skin that would be tough for even a baby to compete with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetandsappy

I have been using this for several months, usually once a day. It makes my skin feel a little dry but still very soft. It does make me break out a little on my nose though but then most products do. I also use it on my body with good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 6:57:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dove bar soap has been a staple in my shower for years. Lathers and cleans well. Rinses without a film and does not dry me out like other bar soaps. A classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by reallysaucy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My doctor recommended this soap when I was getting irritated "down there". I was afraid it would be more drying than my body washes. Instead, it is more moisturizing than a body wash! It has a nice clean scent and my skin is soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is my staple facial cleanser. I've used it for years. Nothing else does such a good job getting all my makeup off, and leave my skin soft. When I was in my 20's I didn't even use moisterizer because this soap left my face so soft. But now that I'm 31 and noticing those fine lines, I do use a light moisturizer along with the soap. It's perfect.
I also use this soap for my baby boy. I was at a childcare class when i was pregnant and the teacher had mentioned Dove was good for babies. Since I already loved it for myself, I decided to use it for him, too. He's so sweet and soft after his bath!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

I like Dove. However,you cannot leave the soap bar in the shower, even in a nice soap case, because it goes away!!! If it did not disintegrate so easily, I would be much happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by jesusforbuddha

This is the best soap out there for sensitive skin. I don't generally use it on my face (I use olay cleansing cloths lately) but it moisturizes and cleans all over wonderfully. A classic that I have been using for years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using gel soaps for a few years, but I got tired of buying all those puffs (which are reportedly germ-ridden anyway) and decided to go back to the simple washcloth. I've been missing out! This soap is simple, great-smelling, and cleans nicely. It feels great on my normal, non-sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by hairprincess01

I love dove unscented white. I have using this for years, and I also use this on myface almost everyday. I beleive that simple is better. This is really cheap with coupons!!!!! I hope they come out with styling products for the hair!!!