Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 5/12/2008 4:49:00 PM

i just saw a jar of this lying around the house so i started using this on my body and it moisturizes really well! it's cheap so you will definitly use it for a long time. it's worth the money.

on 5/11/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This is a really great moisturizer. I use it for my body only. I wasn't really paying attention that it was sold next the skincare products. The product is no frills and does exactly what it says it will do: moisturize without fragrance or irritating the skin. I put some on in the morning after I shower and it lasts all day. Costco sells a large 20oz tub of this for $10. So the price cannot be beat.

on 5/9/2008 6:40:00 PM

I love this product, it is very inexpensive, lasts forever and works great on my sensitive skin. I use it on my face, hands and body at night and wake up in the morning silky soft. Best of all it doesn't make me breakout! I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.

on 5/9/2008 1:14:00 PM

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is my HG Moisturizer!
First off, I used it on my face, it gives such great feeling on my face!
I thought it was a bit too greasy but it absorbs very well, if you pat your face after applying it.
My face is really smooth and flake-free now! I had some acnes and due to BP, my skin was very flaky and dry, but after using this product my face remarkably improved its texture.
and I began to apply it on my body and it's great! It gives such a smooth skin all over...
I used to spend 2-3 times more on face moisturizer and body cream before I found this product but Cetaphil does work for me at very affordable price! and it's really easy to find! in fact, it's everywhere.... like big drug stores...
The only con is the packaging! if you tend to use it on your body only then I guess the jar packaging is okay...

TIP: If you go to Wal-mart, they had a little tube packaging along w/ this big jar too! I have both of the jar & tube type; jar for my body and tube for my face :D

on 5/7/2008 9:32:00 PM

I can't live without the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. This cream might feel oily/greasy at first, but once your skin gets used to it, it will do wonders. I use it morning and night and leaves my face hydrated all day! When I have dry red patches on my skin, I use this product twice a day, and it goes away fairly quickly. I have used more high-end brands (SKII & La Mer), but nothing works better on my skin than Cetaphil. I highly recommend this product! Cannot beat the price!

on 4/27/2008 12:56:00 AM

Originally I bought this to be used for my flaky face. After getting a semi face peel, my face seemed to be going nowhere. I tried it once at night and after that night, I decided this did not go on your face!!

If you read the ingredients, it has petroleum in it. Petroleum is great for underneath your eyes (to moisturize the most sensible parts of your face) but never on your cheeks. The day after, my face had gotten 2 new whiteheads, one on my upper lip and one on my left cheek.

I went and bought the Moisturizing LOTION instead, which does not include petroleum in it. BUT!! Let me tell you, I put this all over my body and I fell in love. It really gets in your skin, it feels so silky and smooth, I have never felt my legs feel so nice before. They don't even itch. I haven't tried it after shaving because I do get very irritated, but I will update with the results. SO far, this is the GREATEST body lotion I have ever found. Will definetely buy again, this time not for my face =)

on 4/27/2008 12:05:00 AM

Another great, non-gimmicky product from Cetaphil that does what it claims to do. It moisturises, and it does a great job without irritating my skin.

i bought this as my cheap alternative to my fave body moisturizer (kiehls). at first i wasn't blown away by it. it didn't feel extremely moisturizing and it doesn't leave your skin silky smooth like kiehls.

i kept using it though because its scentless (which i love), and it was cheap for a huge amount of product.

after a few consecutive days though, i began to notice that my skin felt deliciously soft and smooth. and my legs weren't itchy and dry anymore! this shook my world! no other moisturizer besides kiehls gets rid of the itchy flakes on my legs. even my bf commented on how smooth my skin felt!!

overall, i will def keep buying! its priced reasonably, easy to buy, and does what it says! the only cons that i can see are : packaging and the fact that it is a HEAVY cream. i don't know how this will fare in warmer climate (will it get sticky?) but its definitely a good choice if you need heavy duty stuff!

on 4/16/2008 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My dermatologist recommends this. In fact, I think every dermatologist recommends this. But, I bought the pump one and quit using it because I think it is 'too simple.' Wierd, but thats just how I feel about this product. It doesn't do anything over the top like lock in moisture for more than 8 hours. And, on top of that, its kind of sticky. But, I rate it nicely because my hubby uses it and he gets ashy. So, he likes it because it works for him!

on 4/13/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin. I use this every night on my face and use it on my body as well. It never stings and it does not have any fragrance. I like it a LOT better than the lotion--the lotion is a lot more oily than the cream. I have the big tub of it and I scoop out some and store in a smaller container for use on my face. It's not that sanitary so sometimes I wipe off the top of the cream. Germs aside, I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.