Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is great for travelling since it is relatively small and you can charge it before you go and the battery usually lasts me about a month or so using it once a day. If you use it twice it can irritate your skin somewhat so I only use it at night before I go to bed to get off all of my makeup. The sensitive skin head works well but I prefer the "normal" one because it exfoliates just a little bit more and leaves your skin soft and luminous. Works exceptionally well at removing dead skin but is still gentle enough for everyday use.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got mine in the Kelly green color from QVC. I looooove it. Its amazing. Would recommend to anyone wanting to properly clean the face.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this thing. I got it around Christmas time and have been using it ever since. I was having major trouble with my skin and getting lots of breakouts. I began using this once a day for a week and then moved on to using it twice a day. I had lots of blackheads and closed comedones and within a month, I noticed a major reduction of these on my skin. I was still getting pimples, but much less than I was before. At the moment, I have once again gone back to using it once a day because I am using retinoids prescribed by my derm and it has made my skin very sensitive; but otherwise it's an amazing investment and I recommend this to anyone who has the extra money to splurge on skincare items!

I have to admit that my Mia has turned me into a complete cleansing geek, I'm really looking forward to taking my makeup off at night! I've been using it for about a month, and can definitely say that it's improved my skin a lot. I had quite badly scarred skin and uneven skintone from using a pill which really didn't agree with my skin and was losing hope that I would ever be able to get back to normal, but this has just about done it, there's a massive difference and my skin keeps improving more (I know the Mia is just meant for face but I've been using it on my back too and it's been fantastic!). The pill had also left me with blackheads on my chin which have now just about disappeared, although the ones on my nose are still not going anywhere. My pores are definitely less visible and a couple of fine lines around my eyes have disappeared completely! Overall, my skin is glowing and I'm back to being able to wear tinted moisturiser rather than foundation again! I use the Mia with Clarins Pure Melt in an evening for my face, and Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit in a morning for my back.

I bought the Mia because I am willing to try anything to help my rosacea. It keeps my skin extremely clean and my skin texture is amazing. I had to travel for work two weeks in a row and did not pack my Mia. I could not believe the difference in my skin. This was a very good investment.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've owned the cute little pink Mia since March. I believe that it's time to review this adorable complexion brush... This is THE BEST complexion brush that money can buy. Yes it is expensive, but it is definitely worth every penny. Prior to the Clarisonic, I was using a regular stiff Face Secrets brush from Sally's that served its purpose well. However, they changed the bristles on that brush to pathetically soft & flimsy bristles. I then took a look @ Shisheido's ( I KNOW I MUST HAVE BUTCHERED THIS WORD!) complexion brush, but that felt even flimsier than the Face Secrets brush. My husband surprised me 1 day by bringing home the cute little red Sephora complexion brush. Same problem.. Just as floppy & as totally useless as the other 2 brushes. Back went the surprise little red Sephora brush. (Mind you, my husband always knew that I wanted a Clarisonic Mia but he said that it wasn't within our budget & he is actually right. It is very expensive) So I then proceeded to waste money on the "SORRY EXCUSE OF A BRUSH" by Olay. Total junk! $29.99 down the drain. I'm still mad about making that purchase til this day. However, my cats enjoy being buffed with it. To make a long story short, I just put my foot down & said enough is enough. I told my husband that I was getting the Mia no matter what. End of story. He said it was probably just an over-priced buzzing piece of plastic that I'd most likely not like & return. He was certain that I was going to say that it was total junk. (He really was hoping that I'd return it..) To his dismay, it is the most efficient, durable, deep cleansing, stimulating, cutest looking complexion brush known to man... It's all that & then some! An absolutely great investment. I happen to use the NORMAL brush heads & I can't imagine now being without this gadget. The hype is real. It will make all of your treatments & serums work way better. It stimulates blood flow, promotes cell renewal, & is extremely safe & gentle. It is also not flimsy in any way, shape, or form. The handle is also ergonomically correct & easy to use. I highly recomend this brush to anyone & everyone of all ages & skin types. This pink pet is my favorite shower buddy!!! Don't bother with any imitations. Clarisonic is the one & only original.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this tool (I got it in lavender if it matters). I bought it somewhat impulsively, but I was very curious about it. It came with a Sensitive Brush Head. After the first use, I noticed how smooth my skin felt. On the day that I got this, I also got Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads and I started using both products at the same time. After three days, my skin had some mild flakiness; I donít know if that was from the Clarisonic, the Unwrinkle Peel, or the combination of the products, but the flakiness was gone after a week. But even in that short amount of time I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I had used Biore pore strips on my nose, chin, and forehead the day after getting Unwrinkle and my Clarisonic, and after a week of use of the two products, my pores were still clear and they were smaller! I was shocked! Normally I have to use Biore strips weekly to keep my pores clear and they are always visible, but using these two products has changed my skin! I went five weeks before using Biore strips on my face. Not only was the number of blackheads on the strips fewer (about 75% of what there used to be), the blackheads were smaller (thinner and shorter, with fewer dark, black tips). I use this morning and night on my face, neck, chest, and even my back (since it shuts off after one minute, I end up starting it twice); itís an absolute treat to use on my skin, very relaxing and just fun to use. I even got my husband to use it and he was shocked how clean he skin was, but still made it softer. I love that you can take this tool into the shower (which is where I keep mine). Because I use it so much I have to fully charge it every two weeks. The charger for the Mia is very convenient. The charger magnetically attaches to the base of the Mia handle and the light on the handle flashes while charging and stays on when itís fully charged. As long as I donít drop it, I donít see a reason why this wonít last for a long time, but I would buy it again if I broke it. Also, I am determined to be a good girl and replace the brush head every three months like the directions say (a two-pack for $40 makes the replacement head cost much more reasonable).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

AWESOME!!!!!

I have suffered from bad skin for what seems like my entire life. I've tried every OTC medication and natural remedy I could but nothing could control it. It got to the point where my self-esteem suffered serious damage and I went to dermatologists to undergo laser treatment and tried various prescriptions. I haven't had to go back to the dermatologist in a while but I still had scars, hyperpigmentation, rough patches, and monthly- and stress-related breakouts I tried to cover up with makeup. Because my skin was so uneven, though, the makeup applied unevenly and made me look worse and often made me break out even more.

So last year I began to take more of an interest in makeup and skin and discovered Clarisonic. After reading the reviews on the Clarisonic and other similar products, I decided to take the plunge despite the $100+ price tag and it's seriously great. It's worth EVERY CENT, no joke. My skin tone has evened out, blackheads and bumps have decreased, scars are less visible, makeup applies evenly, and my skin feels completely clean. I even recently bought one for my skeptic boyfriend who has acne-prone skin, and he admitted that his skin has improved! :)

The only downside I can think of is the high price of the replacement brushes but as a long sufferer of bad skin, I can live with it.

At first, I really didn't like this product. I found it didn't do anything at all, even though I was using it as instructed; I really don't know what I was doing wrong. I stopped using it for a month or two, but one day I decided to start using it again and it's been around a month. I can't say the it has fixed the unevenness of my skin, but it has definitely helped the texture. My skin is much smoother now and the pores around my nose and around are much smaller. This also helps my acne scars heal faster, maybe because it's cleaning my skin much more thoroughly. Overall, I would say this is a good investment and I've seen an improvement in my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought my Clarisonic Mia from eBay for about 119.00. I needed something to help me get rid of my acne and this was it! I'm deployed to Afghanistan so its really hard for me to keep my face from getting dirt all over it during the day. Though I thought the Clarisonic was expensive I decided to go for it anyway, the first week I broke out a bit, probably just because it was cleaning out all the pores and blackheads. If i had to go back and decide to buy it again i definitely would!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools