October 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very shiny and sheer, not very sticky. Doesn't last as long as the L'Oreal CJ which is a bit thicker. Would like to try something with more color next time around. Edited on 3/31: As much as I love the glossiness of this, I always use it over lipstick and it pretty much always bleeds. So I must change my review to reflect that I would never purchase or swap for it again! I was generous with 2 lippies only because it is very glossy, but still not worth the $$.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ramirec

Makes my lips look realy nice. i would get mad if i lost it, because it is way to expensive. The only thing wrong with it is that the lip gloss dose not last long or make my lips soft, but i still like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Kate_28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't bought these but I've tried samples and they are very nice glosses. The pigment doesn't show up terrifically, but the gloss is fruity and looks nice. So dinky! Unfortunately, they are poor value for money. The tiny tubes are overpriced for what you actually get. Nevertheless, I like them even if they are a rip-off :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Sanand

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You've gotta love 'em! They're fun, fruity, look great on lips, and are just fun to use!!! My favorite is Bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by funkychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Juicy tubes and have many. This has got to be the best possible treat for a blue day. I have never used anything that treated my lips so kindly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 7:49:00 AM More reviews by schminken

Reasons why I like JTs:

1. Fun to collect. With so many colors, how can you just have just one?

2. Easy to apply

3.Beautifully glossy and mosturizing. They don't last long on your lips but it's lip gloss. gloss just doesn't have that kind of staying power. But even when the color is gone, I still can feel the moisture.

4. Bluberry Blast and Beach Plum are my current faves.

5. Not overly sticky

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

STill the cutest, shiniest, & sexiest lip gloss. I am a lip gloss junkie, and I gotta dmit these are the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan at all. I keep trying to like them, but when it comes down to it I just want an applicator so I can apply my lipgloss without using my fingers. Lancome comes out with some great colors , names and scents ... but this is just not an agreeable product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by bananacakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm part of the juicy tubes fan club. I like squeeze tube l/g and i also like that they are sticky and oh so shiny. Bought my first one when they first came out. tried it on at the mall when i walked in and everytime i caught a glimpse of my lips they looked great. So 4 hrs later when i was leaving the mall and passed the lancome counter and i looked in the mirror and still loved my lips i had to splurge. My first high end l/g purchase and i have not strayed much, at least as far as shine goes. Taste great, mostly and look nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

I love love love these! They are sweetly transparent and I love the subtle glimmer. My boyfriend does not really like makeup (sigh) but these are OK by him. The colors are light and sweet, and even though they are expensive for a product that doesn't impart much color, it lasts a while on your lips, is easy to apply, and has a nice texture and pretty shine.

But I will be checking out L'oreal's Color Juice, as everyone ways they're so similar.