Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 3/26/2009 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This has been magical for my dry/colored hair! I use it everyday and it doesn't make my hair greasy. My favorite product in a long time.

**I changed the overall rating to a 4 - It seems as if this product stains my blond hair a coppery color. I am now trying out DermOrganic Leave In Treatment. It doesn't smell as good, but no copper yet.**

on 3/22/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my third bottle of Moroccan Oil as I type !! LOVE this stuff !!! So glad my hair dresser shared it with me. I have fine hair, yet a lot of hair. I put on about a nickle size in my palm on just washed hair, run though ends first then a bit on the top, then blow dry. Then I put on a tiny bit more ON THE ENDS before I flat iron to protect the ends. This stuff is AMAZING !! My hair is so soft, strong and shiny. It holds up excellent from my monthly colorings. I will use this product for life !!! :-D

on 3/19/2009 4:31:00 PM

I ♥ moroccan oil! It's light, never ever weighs my hair down and always leaves it soft, healthy and shiny.

This is my first review, but I just had to comment on this product!

I used it for the first time today and it is AMAZING - what a difference it has made in my hair after just one use! And it is supposed to get better and better each time you use it? YAY!

My hair is just-above-shoulder-length, color treated, super thick, and wavy. Usually a fight to straighten and very dry lately.

I used about a nickel-sized dollup of the oil after towel drying and then let my hair air dry for about an hour. It air dried quicker than normal (usually 1.5 - 2 hours), and blow-dried in half the time. The brush went thru my hair like butter and did not fight me at all.

The only downside was the glass bottle and the fact that you have to pour it out into your hand. A plastic bottle would be better and maybe a squirt cap or a pump. And the price - YIKES - but worth it!!!

I love this product!!

on 3/7/2009 5:08:00 PM

Love it! On my third bottle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this. I love the smell, and how soft and shiny my hair is after using it. Its the only product of its type that doesn't leave my hair feeling coated and nasty. I feel like its worth the price, although the packaging is beyond stupid. I transferred it to an empty Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair bottle (brown glass bottle with eyedropper) and that works much better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So after hearing all the raves about this on the hair board, I figured I'd give this a try. I am always looking for that one serum that will give me movie star hair. lol. Anyhow, feeling ballzy I ordered the full size off amazon. I was concerned that it might smell too musky, but I was quite pleasantly surprised! It smells almost pleasantly sweet tempered with a hint of musk to keep it from smelling too foody. Either way it doesn't have a strong smell.

PROS: I love how this stuff smells. I love how it absorbs into my hair super fast so that I am not left with an oily icky feel to my hair as some other hair serums leave behind. It definitely makes my hair shiny, healthy, and soft.
CONS: The packaging is just idiotic! Its glass with a plain screw on lid, thus rationing it out to apply is rather difficult. Though I have found that its easier if I put a flat palm tightly against the rim, flip the bottle upside down, flip right side up, and then carefully removing my palm. This way i don't get a huge portion. I repeat this process about twice for my medium/long hair. Also, while my hair does seem nicer, I feel like there wasn't any amazing earth-shattering that this product did that other similar products couldn't, but I do appreciate the quickness in which this stuff sinks in vs. other similar products..so I will be re-purchasing this. continued >>

on 3/6/2009 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As long as I can get my hands on this product, I will never stop using it. EVER!
This stuff works miracles! I have been highlighting/coloring my hair since I was a young teenager, and it's always been a bit on the dry side with lots of frizzies flying all over the place. Any other serum/shine I used, it made my think but fine hair greasy and gross looking!
My hair stylist put this on me after I had my roots touched up, and I couldn't believe how fast my hair dried and how soft it was! I thought it was maybe just the stylist touch, (how your hair always looks better after you get it done professionally) but I bought the smaller sized bottle and used it the next day and was blown away.
Your hair absorbes it almost on contact, and I have never looked greasy ONCE. I put a small amount in before drying and after straightening. And it smells delicious!
It tames my flyaways and my hair's overall health has definitely improved in a short amount of time.
The only bad thing, the price.
fifteen dollars for a small bottle ... less than one ounce. But I don't care, it's definitely worth it whenever i look into the mirror and remember what I used to have on my head!

Amazing Product! It's super light and non greasy but makes your hair feel like silk. I have long, coloured hair and I have been using this serum for over 4 months and it has made the condition of my hair go from damaged & dry to super healthy and shiny. I can't say enough...
p.s- it smells amazing as well!

on 3/1/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use this on my daughter who has curly, coarse, dry hair. This is NOT for someone with oily hair. I have oily hair and it does not work for me.

We got these in the salon as samples and used them on our customers and ourselves. The customers who had dry, frizzy, non shiny hair after one use of this had beautiful shiny, non frizzy hair. It is worth the price. We ordered six and by the time they arrived two days later they were gone with pre orders.

It smells nice.