Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder   [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Triisocetyl Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, (+/- May contain: Mica, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide).

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i cannot express how much im loving this ! its a perfect match colour wise, not too chalky, gives your skin a nice finish, and is just simply amazing! :) the only set back i find is its around 15 dollars, which isnt bad but i think it's a little much for a powder, overall i would purchase again!

So I bought this because I was having a hard time finding my HG powder, Maybelline Shine Free in Ivory. Very, very few DS powders work on my NW 15 ppp skin. This seemed to be the next lightest choice, but was I wrong! This powder might work for ladies and gents that only use powder, but don't even think about using it over foundation! In the lovely humid 80+ weather here in Los Angeles it immediately oxidized to that wonderful fake bake orange color on me, and with my oily slick skin it caked terribly. SO gross-I had to go home, wash it off and start over. The hunt for decent drug store powder continues....

I am sooo neutral on this product. Yes, it does a decent job getting rid of any shine, but any basic powder does that. It's no 'softer' or 'smoother' than any other drugstore powder. I guess it's okay, has minimal coverage. It depends on what you're looking for I guess. I just feel like it's pretty average, not bad necessarily. Just save your receipt, it depends on what you look for in a powder.

I like this powder, it isn't the most amazing one out there, but I really do like it. Alot of drugstore powders break me out or dry out my skin, but this powder actually doesn't. It gives a nice matte finish without looking unnatural. My only issue is I wish it gave a little more coverage. Still, it is good and I recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This powder is terrible for setting makeup but that's fine because I use this to blot the oil of my face throughout the day. I can use this all day and still not look cakey. I believe that this is its only purpose because it has no pigmentation. Will repurchase forever and ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only use 2 or 3 drug store items in my make up stash...everything else is high end only because I've done so much research on my skin and the high end products really do a better job for me. This is one of my drug store brand items that I absolutely love. I've been using it almost 2 years now. I love the finish it provides on my skin and the coverage is minimal, which is what I want...my foundation or TM will do the job of evening out my skin tone, I don't like my powder to do that (it looks too chalky and fake to me when I wear powder make up). I don't like a 'dewy' look on my skin either, and this matte finish blots away all of the dewy look, doesn't cake in any fine lines, doesn't make my skin look chalky and wears for most of the day (one touch up is all I need). I love it over my under eye concealer too.

I love this powder with all my heart ! It matify's my face leaving it flawless and the powder is not heavy at all, it legit feels like i have nothing on my face. Doesn't give the best coverage but for now, its amazing.
best thing about it , it controls oil VERY VERY well !
also, this powder does not make me look cakey at all !
Love love love , this product . !
and i have combination skin :)
Oh and it comes with a nice mirror and sponge ! :)

I love this pressed powder! I've tried many others from drugstore to brand names. I'd have to say this is my favorite. the powder itself is very fine textured, and goes on matte looking but still very natural. I have this in Medium 3-4 Honey and it looks great in the summer to give my fair skin tone some extra color. I highly recommend this to everyone and will be repurchase once Im done ( but it might be awhile since this last forever).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the most part I try to avoid powder because I have dry skin and it's just not a good look to have matte skin during the summer. I had a coupon and also heard a lot about this powder so I bought one at Ulta. It is 50% off the second product this week. When I touched it I noticed has a super fine and soft texture. There is some dust but only because it's been finely milled and isn't such a hard pressed powder. I would use a powder brush instead of the puff. It's very light feeling... that's about all I can say about this one. I don't imagine it gets very cakey or adds color to your skin. I'm rather impressed because just a few taps on my t-zone gave a soft focus finish.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Will continue to buy this again and again. The formula is such that it leaves a nice subtle colour and mattifies without turning your face dead pan matte so you still have a subtle glow. I am using cream for the winter and will go up to a medium shade in the summer for the extra colour.

Do not touch up too much on the nose or it will cake, better if you're a nose blower like me, to wipe all the make up off your nose then re-touch from scratch.

Video Reviews & Tutorials