October 24, 2014 | 1625 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I finally caved in and purchased this brush after reviews on here and youtube. I cant believe i lived without it for so long! It is pricey at $42 plus tax, but its worth it! It makes my liquid foundation look flawless and airbrushed! I mix Benefit High Beam in with my studio fix and apply it with the 187. my skin never looked better! before i used a sponge, and that never gave me good coverage, and then i tried using the ecotools brush like the mac 190 and i have to say hands down, this is the brush everybody should own! I always woundered how people got that flawless foundation look- and now here it is :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Chynnac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worth every single penny. Pricey but consider it an investment ou will not regret. Creates a flawless finish in my opinion. Would bu again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by micka686

Lovely brush. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by AWILDA429

WOW!

I LAAVVVVV this brush! It is very expensive but it's sooo worth the money. My liquid foundation looks so good when I use my brush (everyday) lol. I've made so many of my friends buy it already.

If you're thinking about buy the gift set bush, Dont. Buy the regular size brush and thank me later. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by intimates

this brush works wonders. I absolutely adore this brush! I even bought three of them, seriously. I use this for MSF's, blush, foundation, and what not. It's worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by christy24

I love this brush. =] it makes me happy.

i did have a hard time when i first bought it. i was having the hardest time stippling or w/e. it looked like a mess. i watched a few videos on youtube and finally figured it out. and thank god. because now its my absolute fav thing.

it gives the most beautiful airbrushed look if you know how to use it properly. it does shed a tiny bit. more so when its new. just be patient..its worth it lol.

i have the small holiday special edition and the big one. the bigger ones are made so much better though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tayenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

Perfection!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by datcat

I was so happy went I bought this brush and then i tried to apply my foundation with it and what a joke, It streaks and sheds. I even tried it with my Halo powder that too turned out to be a nightmare. What a waste of money. I can't believe this brush got such high reviews. Dont waste your money. I get better results with my fingertips.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heart this brush so much. I use it to apply my face powder mostly and sometimes if i don't use my fingers i use this to apply my liquid foundation as well. To me this is an all purpose brush and a must have. The only thing i don't like is the price and the fact that you do have to keep it clean b/c it does shed, but other than that i highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush due to the massive hyped reviews it got. Although the brush does give an airbrush look I find it hard to use on small areas of my face when applying face products. It leaves streaky lines on my nose which annoys me no matter how much I try to buff with it so I end up using a smaller brush (either my 109, 188 or Silk Naturals small fiber optic, which is not at all comparable to the 188 like I thought!). I use this brush when I'm short on time and want to just get a soft and more natural layer of foundation to even out my uneven skin tone. I love it for creme blushes! It works with powder, but I find buffing powder with it alone tends to irritate my pores and make them appear bigger. For powder blushes it's better for that soft natural flushed look :)

I prefer the 188 over this brush though... I'd return it if I could, but I have no idea where my receipt went :(