August 22, 2014 | 1655 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

this works really well and inexpensive. I'll use this instead of Lancome b'c it works the same and much much much cheaper. highly recommended!!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

this actually works pretty well. I'm not committed to any one brand of eye make up remover. I think i've used at least 20 different ones in my days - this does a good job at taking off the makeup with a few swipes of a soaked cotton pad. It doesn't really moistuize the area and it can irritate if you overdo it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

I've been using this for probably 4 years now and I just love it. Its done a great job at taking off my waterproof mascara and bright eye shadows throughout the years. I just put a little on a thick paper towel and wipe each eye down and it comes right off with this. I'll continue to repurchase this probably for always

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lorrilin

I've been using this product for a few years. It does a great job at removing Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner and Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara.

Be sure you shake it before you use it, or else you'll get only the oily part that floats to the top! I think that's why other users have had problems with it feeling oily. Also, I find it's best to dip a cotton swab in the remover, instead of using a cotton ball or pad, so you don't need to rub your entire eyelid just to remove the tough product.

I have combination skin and have had no problem with breakouts from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by mizjune

This is a staple in my bathroom cabinet. I don't like paying $20 for eye make up remover, and this dual formula gets off my makeup pretty easily. I wear a lot of eye makeup, so it takes a few swipes but I have always been pleased with this product.

I can't complain about the price, but like other readers, I wish that it had some sort of filter on the top because much to my dismay, I have spilled it before in the past.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an okay makeup remover compared to my Marcelle's Makeup Remover for sensitive eyes. Neutrogena's makeup remover is even more gentle than my previous makeup remover, but it's not as effective:( I am currently using Lash Blast and Lash Exact so these are obviously more difficult to take off than other drugstore mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

It's a great price, great product. Does a good job of removing eye makeup without making my skin break out, or causing problems with my contacts! It does feel a little oily, so it needs to be rinsed off afterward but I always wash my face at night so that's okay. I've used Lancome's eye makeup remover too, and feel that Neutrogena's works about the same, but for less $$. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover a lot--it's probably my favorite so far, so I'm definitely going to continue buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by my_closet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The absolute BEST makeup remover around! Almost every time I go to the drugstore to stock up it's sold out. It's very gentle on your skin and eyes, even if you accidentally get some in your eye. It easily removes all makeup, even the long-lasting color stay make up. You won't have to swipe over and over again, one or two swipes and it's gone. Don't bother with any other brand, this is the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 7:25:00 AM More reviews by pepermint179

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This by far the most effective and easiest eye makeup remover I've ever used! Just shake it up and pour a little onto a cotton pad and then a couple swipes over the eye and presto! All your makeup is gone! This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyelids and actually soothes them. I definitely recommend this to ANY skin type and ANY eye makeup that needs removing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Mees

I love how my eyeshadows and eyeliner slides right off with one swipe.. however.. it needs an extra couple of more swipes to remove my waterproof mascara.. i must say.. although it doesn't remove ALL my waterproof mascara.. it definitely removed more than my higher brand makeup removers. The tip is to hold the cotton pad to your eye for good couple of seconds so that the makeup remover sinks into you're waterproof makeup, then gently dabbing and swiping the eye area continuously. You need to shake the bottle before each time you use it to activate the chemicals inside so that it'll work.. and it does appear to be oily when applied to the skin.. however.. you ALWAYS have to rinse your face after removing you're makeup.. so the oily-ness did not bother me as it was simply there within the few seconds before i rinse it.