July 30, 2014 | 2095 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Better than any lip balm I've ever had-- I'm never without this in the winter. I really don't think there's anything better than this for lips in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by janelane527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is my total HG!! I get really really dry skin on my hands and feet and this is the only thing that helps it stop itching and start healing. I also love their travel sizes, which are relatively inexpensive as a little of this goes a really long way. I have the big tub of it too, which is pricey for a drugstore product but is just so good and so concentrated that it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. It's not your average petroleum jelly. I've used it for everything from chapped lips and burns to eczema/dry skin and tattoo healing to taming my eyebrows. It's probably the best multi-purpose item around, and the fact that it's dirt cheap and comes in different forms (large and small tubes, and a jar) make it even better. I always have at least two tubes of this at home, and a small one in my purse. (A little goes a long way though, too much and it just gets gloopy.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best healing ointments out there. The other day I got a little burn from waxing my eyebrows and i applied this and it healed up the next day! It really penetrates any burn you get and it does the job. This is a must have in your cabinet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thin lips and tend to lick them a lot when I'm nervous so they are usually dry. Although this is not marketed as a lip plumping product, I put this on every night before I go to bed and wake up with amazingly soft and plumper lips. I use it every day under lip gloss for extra moisturizing and plumping, too. It is definitely a product I would not want to live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to have eczema and my dermatologist and doctors would always recommend Eucerin and Aquaphor. I used Aquaphor for several years, but what finally treated my eczema was Aveeno. Aquaphor does help, but I can't tell the difference between Aquaphor and Vaseline. Also, why is Aquaphor so so so much more expensive than Vaseline?! I guess Aquaphor does help, but I feel like it's overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For those who say this is just glorified vaseline, that's not true. Vaseline's only ingredient is petroleum jelly. Aquaphor's are: Petrolatum, Mineral oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol. It's truly a miracle product! My face tolerates petrolatum just fine, so I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, eye cream and lip balm - amazing! My undereye puffiness is so much reduced - I'm ecstatic!!! Love it, it's so soothing. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation from blemishes. My skin is nice and smooth when I wake up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I use this more often in the colder months and it works wonders. I also had great results with this after I used too much Retin-A. I will always continue to buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 10:43:00 AM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Also bought this after the Lucy Liu article, but mostly out of desperation due to cracked and bleeding lips. I was willing to try anything since one of the cracks would NOT heal. The crack in the cormner of my lips that didn't go away for 2 weeks is healing after 2 short days. It is like a miracle. This will be a winter staple, and I hadn't even heard of it until that article.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 8:57:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought aquaphors at the drug store because I had read so many recommendations from the skin care board. This product is awesome. It has become my nightstand favorite. I use it all over, my face, lips, hands, body and feet. I'm going to get the smaller tube to keep in my travel bag, that way I'll never be without it. It replaces so many different products and at a fraction of the price.