Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 2/29/2008 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one product MUA did NOT introduce me too. A doctor did.
I had a foot condition and it was recommended to me to use this at night w/ a sock over my foot. The condition didn't get better (I needed a strong medicine for it) BUT my feet were soft and lovely. I was buying the jars of this for use on my feet, then I came across the tubes and voila, now I have my "go to" lip moisturizer. I love this stuff. I smear it all over my lips at night before I go to bed simply because I breath through my mouth due to sinus conditions and my lips would be all dryed out in the morning. This keeps my lips soft and supple and also make a great mixing medium for pigments if you want to use them as a lip color. I have bought this over and over. No house should be w/o it.

on 2/28/2008 1:34:00 PM

I first discovered this product while applying it to my nephew's dry skin on his fuzzy little baby head. I thought it looked like it could work on my lips so I tried it out and voila! A great product for lips (especially as a night treatment). Good for cuticles and severely rough patches of skin. Can be greasy so I don't recommend for large areas.

on 2/27/2008 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like Aquaphor better than Vaseline because it's not as greasy but just like Vaseline it can be used everywhere and it works wonders. Love that there's no scent to it either. Great stuff.

on 2/27/2008 10:48:00 AM

This is great stuff! Man, it really heals dry cracked lips! I use it to soften my feet and hands. No strong odor either so my husband uses it too! :)

on 2/25/2008 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It's the only product that has prevented my cuticles from becoming cracked during the winter.

on 2/24/2008 11:38:00 PM

I love this stuff! Its amazing on very chapped, windburned lips. I also have amazingly dry elbows that tend to get really finely (and painfully!) cracked. Aquaphor balm is the only thing that works when they get to that point. I have the tube for my bathroom and lip-balm size ones for my purse. Seems kind of expensive at first, but this stuff lasts so long that really you're saving money in the long run. Amazing product!!

on 2/19/2008 11:25:00 AM

Well, I finally caved and bought this, after hearing the raves...and it is truly fantastic. I use this primarily as a lip balm, both during the day (i.e., under & over Stila Convertible Colors, which are fairly dry) and at night (you wake up with wonderfully soft lips). It's also great to treat cracked skin on the fingers (from winter weather) or even to help soothe papercuts. An all-around great product!

on 2/18/2008 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What else is there to say about Aquaphor that hasn't already been said here? Well, not much, but I go ahead and sing its praises like everyone else. As an eczema sufferer, I was pretty late to the party on this product. I only started using it last year when I started having eczema patches pop up on my face and was leery of using medicated products while pregnant. This helped sooth the burning and itching of dry, flaky, irritated skin and seemed to speed the healing process. Aquaphor is also my favorite clear lip balm and pairs well with lipsticks that tend to dry out my lips. I have even recently used it to relieve a dry patch of skin on my baby. I have a big tube of this on my bedside table and I have several little tubes scattered around. I'm pretty sure I will use this forever.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best multi-tasking product in the world. Works for lips, windburn,dry elbows and feet. I have convinced several people I work with at the hospital to buy it simply from the fact you can cure a red and peely nose or prevent the problem in the first place, even the worst cold on the planet. We have had the 1 month long variety this winter. The new packs of 2 small tubes is by far the most convenient for lips and noses.

on 2/15/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a little pricier than regular petroleum jelly, but it has a good mix of other ingredients that make it worth the price. I have very, very dry, peeling, cracked skin from medicine I'm on, and I cannot tell you what a lifesaver this product is for me. I use it on my face too...over my moisturizing cream to seal in the moisture. It doesn't clog my pores and keeps my skin supple and wrinkle-free.