September 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is an ablsoute HG in my life right now. I am only on my 2nd month of accutane and my lips crack and split like crazy, Aquaphor is the ONLY thing i can put on my poor lips, lip gloss-lip stick-lip blam-chapstick ALL burn and sting my lips. I have about 4 of the little mini travel sized tubes, one in my coat pocket, one in my purse, one in my jeans pocket and another next to my bed. I cant go anywhere without it, if i dont constantly have it applied 2 my lips they dry out instantly. I will probably be hooked to this stuff for the rest of my life, it is wonderful. Whoever says this stuff is just glorifed petroleum jelly is a fool, and even tho i know that is the main ingredient i cant even apply *just* petroleum jelly to my lips, nope ......... dosent work, there is something magic in the tubes of Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great barrier ointment -MUCH better than plain petroleum jelly or aka vaseline, much lighter on the skin and does a vastly superior job. Petroleum jelly is a main ingredient but this formula does not block my pores and i do not get that same greasy feeling and does a great job healing skin that is damaged. I tried petroleum jelly(vaseline) for about two years but when i started using aquaphor i threw the petroleum jelly out as this is so much better. I use it on my face every night and have never had a problem with blocked pores-it does a great job protecting my skin and i would absolutely recommend. A little goes along way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Better than any lip balm I've ever had-- I'm never without this in the winter. I really don't think there's anything better than this for lips in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by janelane527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is my total HG!! I get really really dry skin on my hands and feet and this is the only thing that helps it stop itching and start healing. I also love their travel sizes, which are relatively inexpensive as a little of this goes a really long way. I have the big tub of it too, which is pricey for a drugstore product but is just so good and so concentrated that it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. It's not your average petroleum jelly. I've used it for everything from chapped lips and burns to eczema/dry skin and tattoo healing to taming my eyebrows. It's probably the best multi-purpose item around, and the fact that it's dirt cheap and comes in different forms (large and small tubes, and a jar) make it even better. I always have at least two tubes of this at home, and a small one in my purse. (A little goes a long way though, too much and it just gets gloopy.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best healing ointments out there. The other day I got a little burn from waxing my eyebrows and i applied this and it healed up the next day! It really penetrates any burn you get and it does the job. This is a must have in your cabinet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thin lips and tend to lick them a lot when I'm nervous so they are usually dry. Although this is not marketed as a lip plumping product, I put this on every night before I go to bed and wake up with amazingly soft and plumper lips. I use it every day under lip gloss for extra moisturizing and plumping, too. It is definitely a product I would not want to live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to have eczema and my dermatologist and doctors would always recommend Eucerin and Aquaphor. I used Aquaphor for several years, but what finally treated my eczema was Aveeno. Aquaphor does help, but I can't tell the difference between Aquaphor and Vaseline. Also, why is Aquaphor so so so much more expensive than Vaseline?! I guess Aquaphor does help, but I feel like it's overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For those who say this is just glorified vaseline, that's not true. Vaseline's only ingredient is petroleum jelly. Aquaphor's are: Petrolatum, Mineral oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol. It's truly a miracle product! My face tolerates petrolatum just fine, so I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, eye cream and lip balm - amazing! My undereye puffiness is so much reduced - I'm ecstatic!!! Love it, it's so soothing. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation from blemishes. My skin is nice and smooth when I wake up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I use this more often in the colder months and it works wonders. I also had great results with this after I used too much Retin-A. I will always continue to buy this product!