October 1, 2014 | 1814 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy Eucerin a lot as I use it mostly on my healing tattoos. It really helps with dry and itchy skin, and it calms down redness.
I definitely depend on this each time I get new ink!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this tube (hand size) for quite some time but had forgotten all about it. I went on my trip to SF(where it was dry and chilly) last weekend and remembered how amazing this stuff really was! My girlfriend was praising about it the morning after she used this miracle in a tube. What's most amazing about this product is that you don't have to use it every night. I need to use this once a week as a treatment and the result lasts throughout the week. This medium tube lasts forever.
Good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is an ablsoute HG in my life right now. I am only on my 2nd month of accutane and my lips crack and split like crazy, Aquaphor is the ONLY thing i can put on my poor lips, lip gloss-lip stick-lip blam-chapstick ALL burn and sting my lips. I have about 4 of the little mini travel sized tubes, one in my coat pocket, one in my purse, one in my jeans pocket and another next to my bed. I cant go anywhere without it, if i dont constantly have it applied 2 my lips they dry out instantly. I will probably be hooked to this stuff for the rest of my life, it is wonderful. Whoever says this stuff is just glorifed petroleum jelly is a fool, and even tho i know that is the main ingredient i cant even apply *just* petroleum jelly to my lips, nope ......... dosent work, there is something magic in the tubes of Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great barrier ointment -MUCH better than plain petroleum jelly or aka vaseline, much lighter on the skin and does a vastly superior job. Petroleum jelly is a main ingredient but this formula does not block my pores and i do not get that same greasy feeling and does a great job healing skin that is damaged. I tried petroleum jelly(vaseline) for about two years but when i started using aquaphor i threw the petroleum jelly out as this is so much better. I use it on my face every night and have never had a problem with blocked pores-it does a great job protecting my skin and i would absolutely recommend. A little goes along way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Better than any lip balm I've ever had-- I'm never without this in the winter. I really don't think there's anything better than this for lips in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by janelane527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is my total HG!! I get really really dry skin on my hands and feet and this is the only thing that helps it stop itching and start healing. I also love their travel sizes, which are relatively inexpensive as a little of this goes a really long way. I have the big tub of it too, which is pricey for a drugstore product but is just so good and so concentrated that it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. It's not your average petroleum jelly. I've used it for everything from chapped lips and burns to eczema/dry skin and tattoo healing to taming my eyebrows. It's probably the best multi-purpose item around, and the fact that it's dirt cheap and comes in different forms (large and small tubes, and a jar) make it even better. I always have at least two tubes of this at home, and a small one in my purse. (A little goes a long way though, too much and it just gets gloopy.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best healing ointments out there. The other day I got a little burn from waxing my eyebrows and i applied this and it healed up the next day! It really penetrates any burn you get and it does the job. This is a must have in your cabinet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thin lips and tend to lick them a lot when I'm nervous so they are usually dry. Although this is not marketed as a lip plumping product, I put this on every night before I go to bed and wake up with amazingly soft and plumper lips. I use it every day under lip gloss for extra moisturizing and plumping, too. It is definitely a product I would not want to live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to have eczema and my dermatologist and doctors would always recommend Eucerin and Aquaphor. I used Aquaphor for several years, but what finally treated my eczema was Aveeno. Aquaphor does help, but I can't tell the difference between Aquaphor and Vaseline. Also, why is Aquaphor so so so much more expensive than Vaseline?! I guess Aquaphor does help, but I feel like it's overpriced.