Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 1/23/2008 4:52:00 PM

Great product, your lips may become addicted to this stuff (meaning if you stop using it your lips may begin to burn) however for me, who is a lip balm freak, i'm always using lip balm so its not a problem. This stuff is also great when you burn your skin

on 1/23/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like to use this or vaseline as a lip balm. Lip products with too many fancy ingredients can actually dry your lips out (esp. the tingly ones like softlips...they dry the lips out long term. Mine get bad)

SO I like that this is so simple, has no scent and sinks right in without getting all outside my lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing better for your lips at night! Very inexpensive.

on 1/20/2008 3:48:00 AM

My HG nighttime moisturizer. I use this over my moisturizer or serum at night to create a barrier. I LOVE LOVE LOVE aquaphor! It feels a little vaseline like, but it soaks right into my skin and I wake up with clear glowing skin. Wonderful as an eye cream as well.

on 1/20/2008 12:38:00 AM

I have a large tub of this sitting on my bathroom counter. Every morning and every evening I swipe some on my lips. It is so effective that I never get cracked or peeling lips like I used to during the cold New York winters. In fact, I hardly ever have to re-apply balm during the day because my lips feel perfectly moisturized for hours. Ditch your Kiehl's balm and grab some Aquaphor. Not only is it less expensive, but it works far better. And, as an added bonus, it doesn't have a super shiny finish so it doesn't feel like you're wearing lip gloss when you're not. They even recently came out with tiny tubes of the stuff so it's purse-friendly now.

on 1/19/2008 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

I over-used Ma Ma lotion and all of a sudden looked like I was 300 years old, with wierdly taut, thin skin as parched as the Sahara, and new wrinkles I'd never even known could exist. Not to mention the burning sensation and flaking, chapping, etc. Horrible. Aquaphor to the rescue! I applied it for 2 nights, and by the third morning my skin was back to normal. Thank God.

on 1/18/2008 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm pretty sure Aquaphor can do anything. It has saved my nose, my lips, elbows, knees, feet - everything. I like that it does not have a smell, and that it keeps whatever I have applied it to moisturized for a long time - everything else I've tried either has an overpowering scent or requires constant reapplication. I have a mini tube in my purse, a tub on my nightstand, and a big tube at work. Now if only I could find a way for it to help me figure out my taxes . . .

on 1/13/2008 9:25:00 PM

This stuff works wonders on your lips! I used it for years on my kids in the winter and it occurred to me one day to slap some on my dry lips, and I was instantly hooked. I put it on multiple times a day alone or under my lip color. My lips are always soft and smooth. LOVE IT!!

on 1/13/2008 12:42:00 AM

GREAT product. Cheap, $5 for a tube that will last me the rest of my life, I apply at night and wake up with silky lips. I knocked off one lippie for two reasons--1, it isn't a multipurpose lip balm, at least for me, it's too thick and greasy in texture for daytime use; 2, the packaging is awkward to carry in a purse even if it did work better for me for daytime; I'd be afraid the soft tube would explode. However, these should not prevent you from picking this up! If you have chapped lips it is an absolute godsend.

on 1/11/2008 4:40:00 PM

I used the generic CVS version of this, and I LOVEEEEEE it. I bought in time for my nasty sinus infection to kick in - I used it multiple times a day on my lips and the area between my nose and upper lip - and no breakouts! It's a bit too greasy to use as hand lotion, but I use it on my feet and any dry patches on my body. My new HG.