October 24, 2014 | 1046 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soooo many uses for this stuff!!!

- i make my own lipgloss out of this stuff. i use little lipgloss containers and add aquaphor, a drop of food coloring, and a drop of cented lotion. it makes amazing lipgloss
the lasting power is about 2 hours.

- to heal dry hands/feet. put it on feet and wear socks overnight to moisturize intensely.

- use one part aquaphor and one part lotion to rub legs after shaving. it moisturizes soo well but doesnt dissolve 100% so it stays on to keep working.

- i dab a bit of aquaphor around my eyes to moisturize at night. it moisturizes better than any night eye cream i've ever used!

- when i use acne cream on my face and i start to get flakey skin, i put a dot of this stuff on the zit. it actually helps it heal better without scaring and of the flakes overnight

- good to use on a chapped nose during winter or when you have a cold

at first i thought aquaphor was just overrated expensive vaseline, but wow im glad i tried this stuff! it's the best moisturizer i've ever used. and so many uses. i paid $7 for a huge tub of it and it should last me a loong time

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_Lace

I love this for Chicago winters! My lips don't chap, my hands don't crack... it's an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have psoriasis and this stuff is the only moisturizer i use now. After 10 years of wasting time and money on this lotion and that cream, i finally got hip to this product. It is the only thing that makes a dent in my psoriasis, (besides perscriptions). Also its the only thing i have ever used that truly keeps your skin hydrated all day. Cannot live without it. I don't know what it is that they do different than vaseline, but its waaay better.
EDIT: In order to get some moisture to actually absorb into my skin i use it straight out of the shower on damp skin to seal in the water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy Eucerin a lot as I use it mostly on my healing tattoos. It really helps with dry and itchy skin, and it calms down redness.
I definitely depend on this each time I get new ink!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this tube (hand size) for quite some time but had forgotten all about it. I went on my trip to SF(where it was dry and chilly) last weekend and remembered how amazing this stuff really was! My girlfriend was praising about it the morning after she used this miracle in a tube. What's most amazing about this product is that you don't have to use it every night. I need to use this once a week as a treatment and the result lasts throughout the week. This medium tube lasts forever.
Good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is an ablsoute HG in my life right now. I am only on my 2nd month of accutane and my lips crack and split like crazy, Aquaphor is the ONLY thing i can put on my poor lips, lip gloss-lip stick-lip blam-chapstick ALL burn and sting my lips. I have about 4 of the little mini travel sized tubes, one in my coat pocket, one in my purse, one in my jeans pocket and another next to my bed. I cant go anywhere without it, if i dont constantly have it applied 2 my lips they dry out instantly. I will probably be hooked to this stuff for the rest of my life, it is wonderful. Whoever says this stuff is just glorifed petroleum jelly is a fool, and even tho i know that is the main ingredient i cant even apply *just* petroleum jelly to my lips, nope ......... dosent work, there is something magic in the tubes of Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great barrier ointment -MUCH better than plain petroleum jelly or aka vaseline, much lighter on the skin and does a vastly superior job. Petroleum jelly is a main ingredient but this formula does not block my pores and i do not get that same greasy feeling and does a great job healing skin that is damaged. I tried petroleum jelly(vaseline) for about two years but when i started using aquaphor i threw the petroleum jelly out as this is so much better. I use it on my face every night and have never had a problem with blocked pores-it does a great job protecting my skin and i would absolutely recommend. A little goes along way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Better than any lip balm I've ever had-- I'm never without this in the winter. I really don't think there's anything better than this for lips in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by janelane527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aquaphor is my total HG!! I get really really dry skin on my hands and feet and this is the only thing that helps it stop itching and start healing. I also love their travel sizes, which are relatively inexpensive as a little of this goes a really long way. I have the big tub of it too, which is pricey for a drugstore product but is just so good and so concentrated that it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. It's not your average petroleum jelly. I've used it for everything from chapped lips and burns to eczema/dry skin and tattoo healing to taming my eyebrows. It's probably the best multi-purpose item around, and the fact that it's dirt cheap and comes in different forms (large and small tubes, and a jar) make it even better. I always have at least two tubes of this at home, and a small one in my purse. (A little goes a long way though, too much and it just gets gloopy.)