Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/21/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry to normal skin and this product works wonders. Even in the heat stays on. I live in the desert and even in 115 weather it doesn't move. I originally bought this product cause it has a yellow undertone which hides my super red undertone. I say this is a more medium coverage and I wouldn't suggest building this to full because it does have a dewy finish. However a little goes a long way and it MUST be set with a powder like any foundation does. I do at times need to touch up but not a big deal. This product is def not for oily skin it'll just enhance the oil. Gives a healthy shine to dry skin though. It's a bang for your buck for sure. I will buy this product again

on 10/20/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this product is just...so terrible. Before I jump into my rant, I guess I should give Maybelline some credit and say what it does right...
The color selection- I'm deathly pale, yet somehow it matches me flawlessly. It was also very moisturizing.
However...
This just sucks. My skin is very VERY dry, but I look like an oil slick after applying this foundation. Tried to stop it with the Fit Me powder...nothing. Just cakiness and an odd appearance overall. I also have terrible acne and redness and this did nothing to cover it. So I brought in the Fit Me concealer...again, nothing. Overall, the Fit Me line is just a waste. It will do nothing for your skin, unless it's flawless to begin with, but if it is, what are you wearing foundation for? It's a shame it's such a terrible line, given how extensively it's been promoted.

on 10/18/2012 11:14:00 PM

Okay first of all, i really never liked maybelline because it tends to make the face a tad bit oily. I've been using Revlon Color Stay foundation, great product but i have a Yellow undertone, and Revlon like many drug store products have that pinky undertone... Anyways, so i checked the Maybelline isle once again after 3 yrs and figured id give this foundation a try.... found the exact same foundation tone that i am and the price was great! YES it gives a dewy finish, but the trick is to use a small bit of primer, and i use the "Stay Matte" setting powder by Rimmel it works like a charm! I actually love it! I do touch up like once throughout the day, but i don't really care, it makes my face look flawless and smooth! Oh and its light weight on my face! And trust me i was scared and skeptical about the product aswell but I've been using it for a couple of weeks and its still good. HOPE THIS HELPED!(;

on 10/18/2012 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a great color match. Im using #120 (im NC15-20) It has a luminous 'glow' to it or maybe a greasy look i don't know lol. But I will say that it gives just enough coverage for me, doesn't make my skin look like a desert & doesn't have an ungodly perfume added to it. This will be great for my skin during winter when its super dry & itchy. And as long as i set it with a powder i can tone down that greasy glow :)

Update: Now that its winter & im using this more i have to boost my rating of this, it looks better than my HG foundation that desided to look blah recently. Good thing its so darn cheap.

on 10/17/2012 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The price of this product caught my eye. I always use Revlon, but sadly my color was out of stock so I went ahead and bought this product..worst mistake EVER: I have never broken out due to makeup, I hardly ever have a pimple. This foundation broke me out after a week of wearing it AND it made me so oily! I felt dirty wearing it. When I answered my cell phone my phone would be covered in foundation. I couldn't touch my face without having product on my fingers. Worst foundation ever, do not recommend.

on 10/17/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So the price is what caught my eyes at first, then i saw they had my shade,i really thought i would love this product, but sadly i was wrong...smh i have combination skin. this make up product made me look super oily within minutes...which is not a good look

on 10/16/2012 3:52:00 AM

I thought I was going to like this foundation, but no. I have oily skin and am quite pale, so the 110 was a perfect fit. I tried it, and it was very nice on, but it lasted only 2 hours, even with a matte primer. But I could accept that, because maybe this foundation wasn't right for my oily skin.

But it made me break out like crazy, and I never ever break out from any products. My skin is far from sensitive. So that's why I would not recommend this foundation. If it could make my tough skin break out, then people with sensitive skin should stay far far away.

on 10/16/2012 1:36:00 AM

I used this produt a while back, but the one I bought (120) was too dark for me so I didnt really pay attention to anything else about the product and stopped using it. I did, however, love the concealer and continued to use that, but thats a different review! So I bought this product again a few months ago in the shade lighter than 120 (115) and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. But unfortunately, I must stop using this product. As much as I love it, my skin has broken out in little bumps all over my face that are quite annoying and unatractive since I started using this product again. But the weird thing is it didnt do that the first time around. :(

on 10/15/2012 11:32:00 PM

Okay, been having severe issues with covering some uneven skin pigment and this, mixed with my beloved MAC Prolongwear (which is currently NW20 and slightly too LIGHT for me, I got color matched last winter), is a dream combination!!! Am actually considering dumping this into the remainder of my MAC, as the MAC is about 1/3 or less full now (and expensive, but the BEST cover ever). On its own, Fit Me does cover well, for me at least, but it needs to be "buildable" coverage, in other words, three or more layers for my most troubling areas that I want to cover. That being said, it's light, doesn't have a scent (which I love!), is easy to apply and doesn't dry too quickly so you can blend it out really well and it covers evenly and feels very "light" not sticky, greasy or heavy.

Understand, I have tried just about EVERY makeup foundation out there (not by choice, but just about when I discovered how mottled and uneven my complexion is after many years of sun). This one is a keeper, it's pretty cheap (I paid around $5.79 for a sizable bottle) but the packaging is terrible. It is liquidy and pours out quickly out of a screw top bottle, so remember less is more (and be careful it's easy to spill)! When you initially apply it, if you need more, use a makeup sponge to "dab" the most problematic areas, and it works like a dream.

I like that it doesn't look "masky" when it dries, and that it is so liquid consistency going on that it doesn't dry too quickly before you can blend it all in well. And it looks, dare I say? Light and natural, which I am really really liking! All while hiding what I WANT to hide (even if I need a couple or a few coats to achieve on the worst problem areas). But you cannot tell which areas are covered more heavily and which are just a sheer wash of this stuff, it blends that well and looks very even, which is really really important to me. I love that it doesn't really make me look "too made up" if that makes sense but still covers well...and trust me, I need the coverage daily!

Rating this one high, well over and above any Cover Girl foundation (they are all to heavy and get cakey and masklike)...but I love CG pressed powder, all that I use, have for years and love it! The only thing that comes close (coverage wise that is) is Revlon Color Stay but I can't find a color that doesn't wash me out, even though I am very light naturally. This one will be a definite keeper in my makeup bag!!!

on 10/15/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dewy, glowing finish, sheer coverage, the easiest to blend foundation I have ever used (and I've used sooooooososososo many.) On it's own, it's not enough coverage, and it clogs my pores. But it you mix a little in with a longwear foundation, or any foundation that could use a little extra glow or blendability, this is excellent !!