Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have yet to find a liquid foundation that will not make my face look shiny. I thought the Fit Me Foundation would at least fit my skin tone better, and it definitely does but the shine it adds is just ridiculous. My face either looks like I've been sweating all day or I've got sunscreen or some other oily substance on my face. It feels thick and heavy when applying it, and while it stays on my face pretty well even after being in the sun for long periods of time or doing lots of physical activity, it can stain your hands or even your sink unless you scrub it off. It is not waterproof in terms of rain, pools, or showers but again it stayed on after sweating profusely (although the shine was extreme). Overall I was not particularly pleased with this product, especially for the price, and I will not be purchasing it again. The pros include matching my skin tone perfectly once blended in. The cons include lots of shine even with before/after products put on to try and diminish the oils on my face, the heaviness of the liquid, the possibility of staining my hands, sink, brushes, etc., and it's hard to get small amounts out of the bottle unless you are really, really careful.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an okay product for the price. My skin is combination. It get be dry at times and oily at other times. I put this on and set it with a great powder. I like that my skin looks pretty natural and flawless when I wear this. I actually look younger. It doesn't have that cakey feeling. It is a medium coverage foundation, so you may need a concealer on certain areas. I bring my powder compact along with me in my purse so if I feel my skin getting oily, I just touch myself up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Being only 14, I love a beautiful satiny somewhat dewy 'natural' look, I LOVE this foundation! I have normal skin so by the end of the day my skin just looks glowy but not oily! I love it! I have my summer shade and my winter shade and I mix them for spring and fall! I love this and would def repurchase! Great light medium buildible coverage! Oily skin beware though!

on 9/2/2012 5:42:00 PM

I bought this product because I am a broke joke right now and since it's only a little under $7, almost 10$ cheaper than what I usually buy (revlon or Almay) I thought I would give it a try.
I HATE IT!! Even though it comes in a really nice glass bottle and the color is really good, it's WAY too oily and leaves my skin feeling like it's covered in a fine layer of grease, and I need to apply roughly around 17 layers to get the coverage I need. I definitely should have stuck with my slightly higher priced foundation, I'm quite dissapointed in this product!
I would only reccommend this if you have really dry skin and can really benefit from the oil and if you don't need too much coverage.

on 9/2/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after returning Revlon Colorstay because the lightest shade was too dark for me. I've been feeling like I need a liquid foundation for special occasions/nights out (I've used minerals for about 6 or so yrs now). This foundation in the lightest shade (110, I believe) is an okay match for me, not perfect, but better than any other drugstore foundation, at least, so I have to give it a few lippies just for that. Unfortunately, I didn't much care for the consistency or the formulation of this foundation. It's thin, with very little coverage, seems to slip around forever instead of blending into the skin and settling, and it caught on/highlighted any little flakies that I had. I tried applying it a few different ways, but it just doesn't work for me. Back to CVS. I'll be sticking to my mineral makeup. If it ain't broke, as they say...

on 9/1/2012 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using this for a while now, and it's an okay product. It smoothes out and evens your skin tone well, and matches your skin perfectly. The coverage isn't too great though, does not cover redness well. You'll definitely need some sort of setting powder because this does not dry at all! I bought it for about $11 and I don't think it was worth it.

on 8/29/2012 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's the best foundation I've used so far. It has nice coverage and doesn't get cake or orange. It's great on my sensitive skin. I have no complaints :)

on 8/27/2012 7:36:00 PM

Good coverage, last longer then other drug store foundations I have used. It's not an absolute hg but it does a good job.

on 8/27/2012 7:32:00 PM

I didn't like this foundation. It was the cheapest foundation at my CVS, that's why I bought it. The coverage of this is one tiny step up from a tinted moisturizer. I like full coverage. If you are looking for a tinted moisturizer, you may like this.

the only thing i'll say i like about this product is that it does what it's meant to: fits right to your skin tone. however, it caused me a great deal of frustration due to the fact that it made me break out many, many times. it doesn't give a whole lot of coverage, but i don't think it's meant to. i would not ever buy this product again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu