October 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation made the few dry patches on my skin super noticeable. And by the end the day, I looked extremely cakey. Not having a pump is also bother some The only pro about this is the colors actually matched me, and few foundations do.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by conisaxx

I've been using this since it came out and I really like it!
Pros:
-Smooth
-Covers well
-Blends easily
-Don't need a lot

Cons:
-Doesn't come with a pump
-Have to use a powder over it
-Has a smell

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by magnumed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually don't wear liquid foundations, mainly because of my albino like nordic skin. I bought this for about 13 euros, which wasn't too cheap for a drugstore foundation. I bought the palest shade, but i look darker and the shade just isn't for me. Where i live, they sold this foundation with a pump, but sadly, the pump was poor quality and product leaked out easily.

Pros:
Lightweight
Covers a little
Goes on evenly

Cons
Breakouts(could be this)
Poor variety of light shades(110 didn't blend with my ghost-like skin)
Feels a little greasy
Doesn't like my sunscreen
The pump leaks product
Expensive where I live

I would buy this again if they made this in very, very light shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by LindseyBrigette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say, i didnt like it at first then i tried it again with the fit me powder on top and it was flawless (for the price) it did its job evening out my skin its great coverage and i cant feel it on my skin its comfortable. Haha. Its not the best thing in the world but i have no complaints. Love itt! xo

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sagu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to have to write a review as negative as this... But this is probably the worst foundation I've ever used. It wasn't any good for me.

I'm 21, combination skin, fair-light with strong yellow/golden undertones. I bought this in winter when I was at my palest, I was very excited to hear that they have a pale, warm shade. I got 110 and the shade was terribly off, it was weird and greyish. It was light enough though, 120 would've been too dark.

The consistency was very thin, didn't cover a thing and didn't settle on my skin, bad staying power and bad oil control, even when blotted carefully.

I'm writing in past tense because I gave up on the foundation after trying it a couple of times. Complete waste of money, at least it wasn't expensive... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by joycethemakeupartist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation to be medium coverage, dewy, but superblendable. Setting with just the right amount of translucent powder does the job for a beautiful satin-like finish. But on most days, I mix with my favorite moisturizer for a sheer tint.
More description: I buy a lot of different foundations of different brands and shades, but after mixing my face color day-to-day, I figured to just buy a foundation that is exactly my shade, saving me time in the morning. I already know my perfect shade in the Liquid Dream Mousse collection but I wanted to try out a cheaper foundation and I found my closest match in shade 210. Perfect shade for the price being my plan to become a few shades darker during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by pscalzi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation - I have pretty decent skin, so I really only need pretty light coverage to even out a little redness/undereye circles. It covers nicely and doesn't migrate too badly over the course of the day, but isn't mask-like either.

HOWEVER, I absolutely hate the packaging. Perhaps this is most drugstore foundations, but it is really hard to get the proper amount out when there is no pump! Please don't make the consumer pour the foundation out onto their hands for application, it is really hard to measure and not overuse. I would like this much better if there was a pump dispenser....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by julievuc

Its OKAY. it really makes your face one color, nice and clean, but after one hour it makes it REALLY oily and greasy. you just feel like you desperately need to wash your face, you would look at yourself in the mirror and all you see is shine. then the foundation starts coming off and it looks terrible. the only reason i say its OKAY is because before the hour it starts getting bad, your face looks so good. but you def dont want to keep putting more foundation on your face after that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Smartcutie

This foundation is very good . It leaves a dewy finish but not to to dewy. I would definitely recommend this to people with a combination of oily and not oily skin. But I don't recommend this to people with super oily skin

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ALLY16101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first saw this product I loved the packaging and it was only 7 dollars so I thought I would try it out. The colour was really nice because I have yellow-undertones in my skin and its hard to find a fair foundation that isn't pinky. The coverage is light but you can build onto it. I didn't like the dewy finish at all, it made my skin look shiny and it felt almost sticky. When set with a powder it can look nice but it does not last all day. Overall for me there was more cons then pros, I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone with oily skin.