December 21, 2014 | 1087 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by CaseyMadelaine

this foundation broke me out like crazy !! like within the hour i had it on i had blemishes starting . it was really oily feeling and didnt give a lot of coverage ! but i do like the concealer and powder aof this product , so buy those , just not the foundation : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by anasofie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am over 40, and I LOVE this foundation. It's no too heavy, but goes on very sheer. The coverage is great and makes my skin feel silky. Another plus- it seems to STYAY on your face for hours, and does not rub off so easily, like other foundations. I only wish the SPF was a bit higher. But sometimes I mix my foundation AND a little sunscreen together, just to get a little more protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by NiCkIlOvEsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Really Like This Foundation. Sometimes I Mixed It With A Little Bit Of Taylor Swift's New Foundation They Work Really Well Together! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

Felt oily and did not give much coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by DaphneBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is quite a good foundation for me, a little sheer but great for the day.

I like that this foundation has SPF as I work outside and it helps protect my face.

Lasts all day and makes my skin look very healthy.

The only complaint is I wish this came with a pump as it gets messy pouring straight from the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by clm1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I notice a lot of reviews are people with oily skin who don't like this product. As someone with very dry skin, I don't care for it at all. It looks so cakey, and comes off on everything. It doesn't blend. The best thing I can say about it is it matches my skin great, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't look natural. Won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by laycdeeann

I have very light skin and it is always hard to find something that will match me correctly. The lightest shade for most other brands are still too dark, but this product matches me pretty perfectly. Other than that, I'm not too thrilled about the overall qualities of this foundation. It is very runny, and the coverage is too lightweight for me. It makes my skin look very oily only after a couple of hours of wear, so it's definitely not something I am able to use for a full day at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation, HOWEVER, it is best used WITHOUT a base. If you use it with a base it will go on a bit greasy-feeling.

But it is a very nice looking foundation on my skin. The color and coverage are good and it is a staple in my makeup bag. Pair it with the "Fit ME" concealer and it is great. I haven't used the powder in the line, because the only powder I ever use period, is L'OREAL True Match Powder. And it works great with this foundation as well.

If you get it on sale you'll definitely be happy with it. But it is a good foundation overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by asianwifey

Cute little bottle and pour spout. Not easy to apply and won't stay put long enough on oily skin. It transfers onto everything and my phone has foundation stain from talking with my phone next to my face. Funny how I have to clean my phone everytime. Just won't recommend it to anyone who has a combination or oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by fairbeauty16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't bother trying this. It is extremely oily to begin with and gets even more oily throughout the day. Also, this product doesn't have a pump.