April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by stiles123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For an oily face, i would not really recommend this. For a dry face, i definetly would. This has a sheer to medium coverage. It is buildable, but not too much. The foundation is an okay drugstore foundation. The price and packagaing is great. Overall, i would buy this product again if i did not have an oily face. i definetly think that the fit me concealer is better than the foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I was actually quite surprised with this product. I have quite dry skin and this blended very well just using my fingers. I think the colour range is great (anything that has a fair enough colour to match my skin tone is good news for me). Based on other reviews, I realize this might not be the best for those with oilier skin, but those of us with drier skin who are looking for a slightly dewy, medium coverage look for cheap should try this one out. I think it looks quite natural. I hate the packaging, as I would probably use it more for travel (I tend to prefer to take drugstore brands when I travel so I can just leave them behind) and a glass bottle isn't the best for that. I actually thought it was comparable to the superbalanced makeup by Clinique, except this one actually matched my skin tone a bit better (the Clinique one in petal was a bit too yellow for my skin).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't planning on buying this based on the poor reviews. But it was cheap so...
Price: $6.68 CAD
Price: glass bottle; no pump
Finish: natural sheen
Pigmentation: light, buildable
Texture: runny
Oil-Control: decent
It's an ok fdn. But it turns into an oil-slick after a few hours even with powder Wouldn't rec for people w/severe acne since it doesn't cover much. Just evens out redness and complexion. While it's buildable,you'll get around medium at best.
It has a slight cologne-y scent to it. Hasn't bothered my super sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by DollyMac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The most WORSE foundation EVER... well atleast for me.. I am the oily skin type... &' for those who have oily skin you MUST stay away from this foundation! Its super dewy, doesn't last a day without the foundation sliding & running off of your skin.. feels oilier than the skin i already have (oily)... &' feels so nasty on your skin... The only GOOD thing about this is the packaging.. thats how it caught my attention.. it WAS a cute packaging..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't particularly like this foundation. Very dewy, and I'm not a big fan of dewy. This isn't for people with oily skin. And I would probably stay away if you were combination too, because this will make you look very oily. And the product smelled really badly. I couldn't stand the smell. And the packaging was very difficult to use since there wasnt a pump. I'm never buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by LiveFresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a great deal for this product it only cost me $6 because my chemist was having a sale. So i decided to try it. I found this product to be really greasy. i think with this product you need a good primer. If you have acne the foundation makes them look gross and dry:/ Although i found the best way to use this product is starting off by mixing your moisturiser with a good primer and letting that set on your face for 5 minuites the putting a thin layer of the foundation and waiting. Then applying a second layer(: Its a good product its just ive had WAAAAY Better ones<3 x But one last thing i did drop the bottle and cause its glass it smashed:/ I am clumbsy though

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by amanymuhsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

okay basically this is the greasiest foundation ever! but the good thing is that the powder, sold seperatly, makes it less greasy. so i dont really know i mean it doesnt give a good amount of coverage, but its just like a waste of time...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Arosci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros : beautiful packaging (I easily handle the lack of pump), nice color selection (although the range is not large enough), natural finish (half way between matte and dewy), light-but-buildable coverage I usually wear Buff in Colorstay, NC15 in Studio Fix Liquid and NC20 in Studio Fix Powder (NC25 in summer), and I with this foundation have to mix 110 (yellow based) with 120 (yellow-orange based) to get my perfect match.

Cons : strong smell (which reminds me of the old rose smell of the Olay "pink" moisture lotion), no lasting power on my olily skin, even after setting with powder.

Won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Chubsandjiggers

I wanted a light coverage foundation but I did not read the reviews on this product before buying it. I wasted my money. I have oily skin and his made my face look like an oil slick! It feels awful and broke me out. This product is not for us oily chicks. It's more for ppl with dry skin or mature skin. Don't waste your money. I'm going back to Revlon's colourstay.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by francescsabianchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation after I ran out of my MAC Studio Fix. Wow, this foundation is seriously awful. Don't even bother wasting 8 dollars on this stuff. It may say it gives you a "flawless, luminous look" but don't believe it. If by luminous they mean, "I just worked out and have sweat and grease all over my face" then sure, that's definitely luminous! It just looks horribly greasy on me! I have to use a ton of translucent powder over it to even make it look just okay on me. and the coverage is awful. I can put on so much concealer underneath, blend it and it still looks horrible and spotty. Would never waste my money on this cheap product again.