October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by LindseyBrigette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say, i didnt like it at first then i tried it again with the fit me powder on top and it was flawless (for the price) it did its job evening out my skin its great coverage and i cant feel it on my skin its comfortable. Haha. Its not the best thing in the world but i have no complaints. Love itt! xo

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sagu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to have to write a review as negative as this... But this is probably the worst foundation I've ever used. It wasn't any good for me.

I'm 21, combination skin, fair-light with strong yellow/golden undertones. I bought this in winter when I was at my palest, I was very excited to hear that they have a pale, warm shade. I got 110 and the shade was terribly off, it was weird and greyish. It was light enough though, 120 would've been too dark.

The consistency was very thin, didn't cover a thing and didn't settle on my skin, bad staying power and bad oil control, even when blotted carefully.

I'm writing in past tense because I gave up on the foundation after trying it a couple of times. Complete waste of money, at least it wasn't expensive... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by joycethemakeupartist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation to be medium coverage, dewy, but superblendable. Setting with just the right amount of translucent powder does the job for a beautiful satin-like finish. But on most days, I mix with my favorite moisturizer for a sheer tint.
More description: I buy a lot of different foundations of different brands and shades, but after mixing my face color day-to-day, I figured to just buy a foundation that is exactly my shade, saving me time in the morning. I already know my perfect shade in the Liquid Dream Mousse collection but I wanted to try out a cheaper foundation and I found my closest match in shade 210. Perfect shade for the price being my plan to become a few shades darker during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by pscalzi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation - I have pretty decent skin, so I really only need pretty light coverage to even out a little redness/undereye circles. It covers nicely and doesn't migrate too badly over the course of the day, but isn't mask-like either.

HOWEVER, I absolutely hate the packaging. Perhaps this is most drugstore foundations, but it is really hard to get the proper amount out when there is no pump! Please don't make the consumer pour the foundation out onto their hands for application, it is really hard to measure and not overuse. I would like this much better if there was a pump dispenser....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by julievuc

Its OKAY. it really makes your face one color, nice and clean, but after one hour it makes it REALLY oily and greasy. you just feel like you desperately need to wash your face, you would look at yourself in the mirror and all you see is shine. then the foundation starts coming off and it looks terrible. the only reason i say its OKAY is because before the hour it starts getting bad, your face looks so good. but you def dont want to keep putting more foundation on your face after that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Smartcutie

This foundation is very good . It leaves a dewy finish but not to to dewy. I would definitely recommend this to people with a combination of oily and not oily skin. But I don't recommend this to people with super oily skin

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ALLY16101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first saw this product I loved the packaging and it was only 7 dollars so I thought I would try it out. The colour was really nice because I have yellow-undertones in my skin and its hard to find a fair foundation that isn't pinky. The coverage is light but you can build onto it. I didn't like the dewy finish at all, it made my skin look shiny and it felt almost sticky. When set with a powder it can look nice but it does not last all day. Overall for me there was more cons then pros, I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by DiamondDawnn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Just Bought This Yesterday, But I've Had The Powder For A While. Well When I First Applied the liquid foundation, it looked SUPER shiny on my face, but when I set it with the powder, I loved it! It looks very natural & has medium coverage! & for 6 bucks, it's okay. I wish it had a pump though :( because more spills out than I need. But overall I like it! 4 stars! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't need much coverage, so I only need to do spot coverage(?). My problem area is mainly my chin and at times my cheeks. This wouldn't provide heavy coverage for people with heavier skin problems. Didn't have a problem with the finish as I like my finish to be dewy. The color was spot-on and it's dirt cheap for me. So far I haven't had any additional breakouts with this and it leaves the portion of my skin I use it with looking well matched to the rest of my face! Also I have super sensitive skin and my skin has been fine with this product. Will buy again although probably won't have to soon because I only wear foundation when I need to look extra fancy without having to shell out big bucks for a foundation that will break me out and leave me skin looking haggard.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by iamjoelle

I switched to this foundation from L'oreal's True Match because that formula felt heavy and mask like. FIT me is the same idea but feels much lighter leaving your skin with a dewy finish. Coverage wise it gets the job done, and they have an excellent range of shades (210 works for my light-medium skin tone). I like that the covereage is buildable and the cost is very affordable.

The drawbacks are that it does have the tendency to migrate over the course of the day; so I'd suggest a primer--it doesn't really last without one. And it can make you look greasy. You need to use blotting papers or carry around the bottle for touch ups.

I'm thinking about switching to a more matte foundation for the summer.