July 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When it comes to makeup, I don't really want to spend more than I have to...so I was excited to find this gel liner for around $10 and that it worked well. It's definitely worth a try. Warning: may cause you to love it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bruisepristine

I bought this when I was low on cash and my MAC Fluidline had dried out (*sob*)...but I was pleasantly surprised! This is a great dupe if you ever want a cheaper backup.
Goes on great.
Not a huge fan of the brush that comes with it, so I just use my own angle brush.
Much easier to use if you aren't too skilled with liquid eyeliner, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Blackest Black and Charcoal. The black color is extremely pigmented, goes on smooth and very intense. The charcoal color is gray with a bit of shimmer (I tend to use this as a base when I want a darker version of a shadow). I paid around $8 for both. They come with a little brush, which I don't use (use a liner brush. better application). For $8 it is a very good eyeliner, as I've worn it for 8 hours at a time with no smudging. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lovinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was surprised when I find it in my country. So I decided to try it. It's cheap than my MAC one. I dont like the brush that included in the package the brush hair is too hard, it pokes my eyelid.. :( the consistency is ok, the lasting power is ok, I use it only to line my upper lid. I dont like lining the waterline with gel eyeliner. Easy to remove. Tend to smudge to my crease in 3-4hr later, but it's OK, even my MAC one also smudge. Hope it doesn't dried up in the bottle though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by atraktiv

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this gel liner. It is the ONLY liner that will last all day long, never smudges nor fades. It literally stays on even after sleeping in it! The brush it comes with provides for a very easy, smooth, & precise application. You can't go wrong with this stuff compared with what you would pay for, for other mediocre eye liners. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by angelcake910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Used this product for over a month.
When you first put it on its pretty nice, but I it smudges in couple hours.

Also after using it for over 2 weeks the gel is becoming harder and dried, and its very hard to apply, even if I clean the brush every other day. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by munyeexD

At first, I really liked this item, so much so that I ended up buying the black, brown, eggplant, and (shiny grey/blue? I forget the name). However, this was when I was trying out a bunch of random eye liners. I found that this eye liner glide on smoothly, and when I wear it I apply with an Eco Tools eyeliner brush rather than the one given because I find that the brush they give you just doesn't work well. It looks great when you first put it on. However, as the day goes on it runs and smudges down your eyes, especially if you wear concealer, which has made me completely give up with this product. Wouldn't buy again, and I wish I hadn't spent all that money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by libra106

I got this around 3 months ago thinkin it's my first time trying gel liners. It was good at first but it got to an annoying point that it took more time to put on then a simple liquid liner. Even though i would recommend it for the hot summer times however i don't think i am going to purchase this product again. Probably it's just me not wanting to take a lot of time in the morning to put on a simple line on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although I've only had this product a couple of weeks, it is doing the job. The past few months, I've been toplining my eyes. I like the end results of toplining and with the hot weather, I don't need my false eyelashes. I hate mascara so I'm not even going there.
Anyway, I had been using Sephora's Kohl waterproof eyeliner pencil and ended up with raccoon eyes and I cannot stand that.
So I saw this gel liner and decided what the heck--it was seven dollars so I picked it up.
Wasn't sure how I would like the brush, but I have to say, it is pretty darn good for the application. The gel glides on nice and creamy and has stayed in place. I haven't had raccoon eyes from this, so far so good. I'm not sure of the long-term effect, however. We'll see. I'll edit in a month or so to give a further review.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by SweetTalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this eyeliner! It's my go to cream/gel liner. It has lasting power and doesn't smudge easily. Also, i really love the brush it comes with. In the past I used an angle brush from MAC (i can't remember the number) for my cream/gel liner, but, I use the one that came with this now.