September 1, 2014 | 2162 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty well in love. I used to use the more expensive brand names, then went to MAC (still not inexpensive, but less pricey than others) but this eyeliner, for it's cost $16AU, I'm really happy. I found other gel eye liners just smudge off and don't last a whole day, this one I can even lightly rub it with my finger and it doesn't move. It's easy to apply and I love that it came with a brush. I just wish the pot was bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by aninhasf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite gel eyeliner. I used the Smashbox befor and got really dispointed, because 2 weeks before I bought it was completly dry. So I was in a store and saw this and because it was chip I decided to try. It is perfect, the texture is thiker than a liquid eyeliner, is really black and very easy to use. I even loved the brush that comes with it, and those aplicators that came with products are normally very bad, but this one is good, its small and firm, perfect to make a thin line over the lashes. I have my for almost a year now and still with the same texture as before. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LashLine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent pigment. Long lasting. And I LOVE the brush!

I was using my own crooked Sonia Kashuk liner brush, but I've been reading positive reviews about the brush that comes with the product and thought I'd give it a try. It's a great size and shape and the bristles are just perfect for application. I'm switching over to this brush from now on!

I recently purchased the Stila smudge pot, thinking that maybe a higher end brand would be EVEN better. It was NOT better. The color wasn't as pigmented - it was just very slightly blue-black. And it didn't come with a brush. So for double the price, what did I pay for?? Nothing.. I took it back.

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xamy84x

This is my favourite eyeliner at the moment.

I normally use pencil eyeliner but find they smudge too much and i cant seem to get a precise line.
This gives a perfect intense black line ,stays put all day and although i wouldn't say its 100% smudgeproof its not far off.I use it on my upper and lower lashes.

Have just brought my second pot of this stuff .I think it offers great value for money too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by MrSimonMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The ways I use this product are :

The Black One :
As an eyeliner for top and bottom lash line.
To make body art or body drawing

The Brown One :
As a brow product :)
I know this may sound weird but this gel lasts longer than any powder or pencil on the market since it is long lasting , waterproof , smudge proof :) It's my 3rd pot and I will definitely buy another one when I run out.
Hope this helped !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When it comes to makeup, I don't really want to spend more than I have to...so I was excited to find this gel liner for around $10 and that it worked well. It's definitely worth a try. Warning: may cause you to love it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bruisepristine

I bought this when I was low on cash and my MAC Fluidline had dried out (*sob*)...but I was pleasantly surprised! This is a great dupe if you ever want a cheaper backup.
Goes on great.
Not a huge fan of the brush that comes with it, so I just use my own angle brush.
Much easier to use if you aren't too skilled with liquid eyeliner, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Blackest Black and Charcoal. The black color is extremely pigmented, goes on smooth and very intense. The charcoal color is gray with a bit of shimmer (I tend to use this as a base when I want a darker version of a shadow). I paid around $8 for both. They come with a little brush, which I don't use (use a liner brush. better application). For $8 it is a very good eyeliner, as I've worn it for 8 hours at a time with no smudging. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lovinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was surprised when I find it in my country. So I decided to try it. It's cheap than my MAC one. I dont like the brush that included in the package the brush hair is too hard, it pokes my eyelid.. :( the consistency is ok, the lasting power is ok, I use it only to line my upper lid. I dont like lining the waterline with gel eyeliner. Easy to remove. Tend to smudge to my crease in 3-4hr later, but it's OK, even my MAC one also smudge. Hope it doesn't dried up in the bottle though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by atraktiv

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this gel liner. It is the ONLY liner that will last all day long, never smudges nor fades. It literally stays on even after sleeping in it! The brush it comes with provides for a very easy, smooth, & precise application. You can't go wrong with this stuff compared with what you would pay for, for other mediocre eye liners. Highly recommend!