October 24, 2014 | 916 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I have pale skin, so it doesn't work extremely well on my cheekbones, but it works perfectly to highlight the arch of the eyebrow. I also dab this under my eyes to brighten them if I haven't had a good night's sleep. The light reflects off the shimmer and makes me look wide awake!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by April316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. At first I was skeptical since they labeled it "Super Model in A Bottle" but I have found that it adds a really nice glow to my cheeks. It's a good highlighter - it was easy for me to apply and it blended easily for me. I used this product on my wedding day and it gave my cheeks a nice glow without looking to made over.
    Made my cheekbones look beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a little glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff didn't work for my sensitive skin. It gave me some kind of rash. :(

I am not happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i like high beam very much, it is a great highlighters. and people all know how to use it. Just the quality of the container is not good. i mean the top and the bottle wont seal anymore after a while, the result is the liquid will dry sooner than normal, and i purchase this in Sephora, i have no idea why.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by juujuuandtangguo

I have to say for the first month, I really did like this product. Actually, I think I was obsessed with it. I would always use this everyday. After a while though, I stopped using it (I'm not even sure why....maybe I got lazy :P) It got a bit TOO shimmery for me and for my combination skin, it enhanced the oily areas. With this on and the summer days and heat outside, it is a horrible combination. I would recommend people to use/buy this product during fall/winter months. I would definitely use it then. One thing I have to mention is that I had this for almost three months and the texture changed. I'm not sure if it's overdue or something because that is pretty fast to be overdue. :S

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by alllysaurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Believe the reviews, because this product is AMAZING. The only con is that it breaks me out, but only in my T-zone. So I can get away with putting it on my cheekbones, which is normally the only place I like to highlight anyways (if I try to highlight my T-zone I look like an oily disco ball). I love that it's a liquid! Soooo much easier to blend, it basically melts effortlessly into my skin! It's the perfect sheen, not obviously glittery like some of the MAC msfs. I got a sample from Sephora ages ago and I'm almost out, but I use it everyday and I can't believe it's lasted me this long! I just ordered a full-size from Bloomies but I'm pretty sure this sample tube can last me another month. The price is kinda steep but seriously, this huge nail polish bottle will last FOREVER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

Use this with very matte foundation to get a fool proof dewy look without powders and glitter!. this is the perfect highlighter thats easy to blend and without too much shimmer. Lights hit this baby on my cheek and its 'HelllOoOoOo dewy skin" Add a few drops of this in your body lotion for a sexy shimmer, or in a liquid bronzer for a hint of shimmer, or in your daily tinted moisturizer for a little OmMmpPhH the possiblities are endless!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful addition to anyone's makeup drawer. Benefit's High Beam truly delivers a soft, dewy glow to your skin without making it look obvious that you've applied product to your face. The lasting power is much better than my Smashbox double ended eye brightener pencil (which I also use as a highlighter). To make certain features on my face standout, I usually apply a small line in the shape of a sideways V around by lower orbital bone, a thin line down the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows then blend with my fingertips. The only con I have with this product is the packaging. It doesn't feel very hygienic dipping and re-dipping the brush back into the bottle. I would prefer it in a squeeze tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been here and there with highlighters, they are one of my favorite products. This one looks nice, but it doesn't show up too terribly well, and you see more flecks of sparkle than a glow. Also the bottle is horrendously tiny for the price. I'm probably going to return this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

I purchased this in a little sample kit the "Realness of Concealness" from Benefit. I absolutely adore it! I dab it 3 times on my cheek bones and blend and it really does make my cheek bones look beautiful and pronounced. I will repurchase in the full size!