January 30, 2015 | 1143 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A basic non-medicated cleanser. It's like a foaming and less emollient version of Cetaphil. Gentle enough to use on and around the eye area - excellent at dissolving makeup. Many good points, but I stopped using this cleanser because of the scent - it reminded me of hair spray...had an underlying aerosol chemical smell. I haven't gone back to using this in a while, so I don't know if the scent is still the same - I hope not!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a staple for me, i've been using it for about 2 years,this cleanser gets rid of all traces of makeup (even eye makeup)and leaves you feeling refreshed without feeling tight

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by elsaster

I lllllove this product!! It effectively removes ALL makeup with just one squirt. I left this product for awhile, to see if anything worked better(better than what, I now ask myself, since this does everything I need!), but the truth is nothing at the drugstore does. I've never been one for spending double-digits on a facial cleanser, so I didn't even attempt to try anything at a department store. After awhile, I realized this product was the best! The scent is light and not overbearing, and it rinses off cleanly. The cleanser itself is creamy and foams nicely, wiping away every bit of makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiGirl20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fine for people with normal skin that just need something to cleanse with. But it did nothing for my blackheads, and it did not "deep clean"...it left some residue for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I only tried this twice and returned it. I have oily skin that tends to easily dry out, feel tight and flake. I am so sick of cleansers that say they won't make you feel dry! It must be me! This smelled great, foamed nice, removed MU ***BUT*** yes, it made my skin feel kinda tight, oh well....on with my search!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Snuggie

what more can i say? this product cleared up my pimples, removes all traces of make up and dirt. face feels extremely clean and fresh after usage. a great product. i will be using it for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off makeup cheap, no funky smell. Doesnt leave a residue. Even Ok for my acne prone skin. Even takes off eyemake up. A great standby.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't a bad cleanser. I decided to try it after reading all the good reviews here. It does an excellent job of removing my face and eye make-up. The problem is that it still leaves me feeling dry and tight afterwards--not as much as some of the other cleansers I've tried, but it's a problem nonetheless. I also don't like the fact that it contains fragrance. Olay's foaming cleanser for sensitive skin is less drying, has no fragrance, and cleans just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry sensitive skin and I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my face or make it feel tight or dry. Just a little bit removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I broke out after trying a new scrub and I needed something to help calm my skin and clear it up and this was it! I really like it. Rave from me!! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2003 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mlally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just began my search for a great, inexpensive cleanser and this was my first tester. I usually buy expensive brands, but after reading "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me", I learned that you don't have to pay a fortune for great products. Well, I loved how it foamed up, and how my skin felt after, but the smell was way to overpowering for me! :( oh well, I will continue my search.