Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Great for taking off makeup!! All my eye make-up (liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara) came off in a breeze. The only downfall, I could only use it at night, since it contains a make-up remover.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i thought this was a nice basic cleanser. it removes makeup really well, even mascara. also, it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight.

on 6/17/2003 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good very basic cleanser. I like it that it takes off my makeup, and leaves my face very clean. Nothing fancy here, but a very good basic cleanser.

on 6/16/2003 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was really disappointed with this cleanser. It was expensive (compared to other drugtore brands) and left me with enlarged pores and blackheads around my nose. I gave it 2 lipsticks b/c it didn't cause any serious reactions and b/c the pump bottle is pretty.

on 6/15/2003 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i received a generous sample of this as part of my new Retin-A Micro prescription starter kit, and unfortunately, i'm with misspris26 on this one. i'm super oily and clogged pore-prone (with some acne), and yet this stuff completely parches my skin! so dry it hurts! tried it with cold and warm water on separate occasions to see if that would help, but no. oh well, too bad. it seemed like i could have been good...

on 5/28/2003 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A basic non-medicated cleanser. It's like a foaming and less emollient version of Cetaphil. Gentle enough to use on and around the eye area - excellent at dissolving makeup. Many good points, but I stopped using this cleanser because of the scent - it reminded me of hair spray...had an underlying aerosol chemical smell. I haven't gone back to using this in a while, so I don't know if the scent is still the same - I hope not!

on 5/28/2003 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is definitely a staple for me, i've been using it for about 2 years,this cleanser gets rid of all traces of makeup (even eye makeup)and leaves you feeling refreshed without feeling tight

on 5/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

I lllllove this product!! It effectively removes ALL makeup with just one squirt. I left this product for awhile, to see if anything worked better(better than what, I now ask myself, since this does everything I need!), but the truth is nothing at the drugstore does. I've never been one for spending double-digits on a facial cleanser, so I didn't even attempt to try anything at a department store. After awhile, I realized this product was the best! The scent is light and not overbearing, and it rinses off cleanly. The cleanser itself is creamy and foams nicely, wiping away every bit of makeup.

on 5/6/2003 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fine for people with normal skin that just need something to cleanse with. But it did nothing for my blackheads, and it did not "deep clean"...it left some residue for me.

on 4/26/2003 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only tried this twice and returned it. I have oily skin that tends to easily dry out, feel tight and flake. I am so sick of cleansers that say they won't make you feel dry! It must be me! This smelled great, foamed nice, removed MU ***BUT*** yes, it made my skin feel kinda tight, oh well....on with my search!