December 22, 2014 | 966 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiGirl20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fine for people with normal skin that just need something to cleanse with. But it did nothing for my blackheads, and it did not "deep clean"...it left some residue for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I only tried this twice and returned it. I have oily skin that tends to easily dry out, feel tight and flake. I am so sick of cleansers that say they won't make you feel dry! It must be me! This smelled great, foamed nice, removed MU ***BUT*** yes, it made my skin feel kinda tight, oh well....on with my search!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Snuggie

what more can i say? this product cleared up my pimples, removes all traces of make up and dirt. face feels extremely clean and fresh after usage. a great product. i will be using it for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off makeup cheap, no funky smell. Doesnt leave a residue. Even Ok for my acne prone skin. Even takes off eyemake up. A great standby.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't a bad cleanser. I decided to try it after reading all the good reviews here. It does an excellent job of removing my face and eye make-up. The problem is that it still leaves me feeling dry and tight afterwards--not as much as some of the other cleansers I've tried, but it's a problem nonetheless. I also don't like the fact that it contains fragrance. Olay's foaming cleanser for sensitive skin is less drying, has no fragrance, and cleans just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry sensitive skin and I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my face or make it feel tight or dry. Just a little bit removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I broke out after trying a new scrub and I needed something to help calm my skin and clear it up and this was it! I really like it. Rave from me!! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2003 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mlally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just began my search for a great, inexpensive cleanser and this was my first tester. I usually buy expensive brands, but after reading "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me", I learned that you don't have to pay a fortune for great products. Well, I loved how it foamed up, and how my skin felt after, but the smell was way to overpowering for me! :( oh well, I will continue my search.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got one bottle about 8 months ago when my skin was really dry and irritated from some other cosmetics I was using and it was ok but I needed something very , very gentle at the time .

Now that my skin is better I started using it again and I am impressed, I thing that this is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used.

It cleaned my skin really well and it left it very soft, there was no residue at all. This is a good cleanser and it is very cheap too, the problem is that for dry skin it could be to much.

The bottle is big and it comes with a very useful pomp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest cleanser that I have ever used in my life. But the quality really exceeds my expectation. It cleans so well even remove my make up. Make me feel so confortable without irritat my sensitive normal to dry skin. I will definitly purchase this again and recommend it to my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarplumsunday

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me. It takes care of all my waterproof eye makeup, makes my skin feel clean without irritation or breakouts.

I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's definitely better than most other cleansers scents (or those mentholated ones that sting my eyes).