Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

My skin is combo, sometimes a bit oilier and sometimes a bit drier. I have battled a little bit of acne on and off, and while on Retin-A and Differin I discovered that this was the only cleanser that did not sting my face, unlike Neutrogena Gentle Cleanser which burned my skin even when not using Retin-A or Differin. I love the way the Fresh Foaming Cleanser cleans my skin; without drying me out, and the way it removes makeup quickly. My regimen starts with wetting my face with warm water, applying the cleanser between my wet palms rubbing together gently I then rub on my face and place a clean cotton wash cloth under warm water, apply the wet warm wash cloth on my face (sometimes I add a drop of the cleanser onto the cloth, and I begin to gently scrub my face with the wash cloth and rinse with warm water. It takes just a little bit, three pumps to clean your entire face in one shot. I will never use another cleanser, this works perfect.

Bought b/c it says its a good makeup remover/cleanser....I dont wear waterproof eye makeup, and this still didnt take it off! I even tried scrubbing my eyes harder and still had loads of black rings around my eyes. I still have to use an eye makeup remover. Otherwise, a plain foaming cleanser.

I love this stuff! It removes all of my mascara better than most eye make-up removers and cleans the rest of my face too. It's pretty gentle though, and sometimes leaves foundation-remnants around my nose if I'm not careful. I use this primarily as a make-up remover and follow it with a deep cleanser anyway so it's great for me.

I wanted to like this and use it instead of my Purpose foaming cleanser to remove eye makeup. I have fairly oily skin and this dried me out and stung. Too drying, way too much fragrance for a face product. Frangrances are not good for your face!! Back to Purpose I guess.

Works great on my combo skin! I love that my waterproof mascara comes off with this stuff. The only bad thing I have to say about it is the smell but I can live with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been my HG cleanser forever! It removes all of my makeup, including my Colorstay foundation. It is great for my oily skin, although may be a little drying for other types of skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! I've only been using it for a few days, but it cleans all traces of makeup off and leaves my combo/extremely sensitive skin soft and completely non-irritated, which is surprising considering it has a light fragrance. It's too soon to tell if it will break me out (which is always a major concern for my acne-prone skin) but the last cleanser I tried left me with tons of clogged pores and they are clearing up now, so I think this may be a keeper! *UPDATE* Still no breakouts after 2.5 months of use. Yay!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as my "neutral" face cleanser - when I want to give my face a break from my Proactiv routine. I like how it's just a basic cleanser, which removes makeup as well. I wear waterproof makeup, and it even removes MOST of it. It generally doesn't sting the eyes; it's very gentle, though I've gotten it in my eyes once or twice and it's been a little uncomfortable, but not like many other cleansers. The price and packaging are typical Neutrogena. I will continue to buy this and keep it as a staple.

I have never had a blackhead in my life. I used this prouct, and voila, blackeads everywhere, even on my cheeks! It smells EXACTLY like dishwashing liquid. YUCK! The only thing I liked about it was the very convenient packaging and that it really does remove all traces of makeup easily (dishwashing liquid will do that). The packaging will look very cute in my garbage can.

I love this stuff for taking off makeup and leaving my skin soft and clean. Works great!