July 22, 2014 | 1374 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2003 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mlally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just began my search for a great, inexpensive cleanser and this was my first tester. I usually buy expensive brands, but after reading "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me", I learned that you don't have to pay a fortune for great products. Well, I loved how it foamed up, and how my skin felt after, but the smell was way to overpowering for me! :( oh well, I will continue my search.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got one bottle about 8 months ago when my skin was really dry and irritated from some other cosmetics I was using and it was ok but I needed something very , very gentle at the time .

Now that my skin is better I started using it again and I am impressed, I thing that this is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used.

It cleaned my skin really well and it left it very soft, there was no residue at all. This is a good cleanser and it is very cheap too, the problem is that for dry skin it could be to much.

The bottle is big and it comes with a very useful pomp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest cleanser that I have ever used in my life. But the quality really exceeds my expectation. It cleans so well even remove my make up. Make me feel so confortable without irritat my sensitive normal to dry skin. I will definitly purchase this again and recommend it to my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarplumsunday

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me. It takes care of all my waterproof eye makeup, makes my skin feel clean without irritation or breakouts.

I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's definitely better than most other cleansers scents (or those mentholated ones that sting my eyes).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After switching many years trying to find a good cleanser, I have been using this one for 3 years now. It removes all of my makeup (sometimes it doesn't get all of the waterproof eye stuff) and doesn't leave my skin tight or too dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this cleanser because it leaves my face *clean*. it's gentle and not at all drying... however, it does not remove my waterproof mascara completely. no biggie though, it still does a wonderful job on my skin and that's what really counts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2003 3:48:00 AM More reviews by beautyta

I was very surprise after trying this foaming cleanser GOOD STUFF!It made my skin feel ,fresh & clean, not dry. Removes all types of makeup even eye makeup without burning my eyes.Quick,fast easy to use pump bottle. I'll never use a messy tube again.I will buy this cleanser again......

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by pjtipsy4

I like this product a lot because it cleans off my makeup, and even waterproof eye makeup. I figure, if it does that w/out drying out my face too much (sometimes a little in the winter months), then it prolly gets the dirt off too...no pore clogging junk! Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by andreakp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome -- I didn't think just using a cleanser with my hands (without an extra scrubber of some sort) would get my face clean, but it does a great job. It removes eye makeup very well, which makes it perfect for travel, too. It has never irritated my eyes, and while it can sometimes be a little drying in the winter (even on my very oily skin), I just follow it right away with Neutrogena's alcohol-free toner and a moisturizer and I'm good to go. Great scent, too. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great cleanser for my normal skin. It is not too drying, not too oily, and it does a great job cleansing. It also smells really nice.