Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/18/2004 6:38:00 PM

I really like this scrub for my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, followed by Fresh Rose face mask. I spread a thin layer over my skin, and then wait a few minutes before I completely wash it off. Makes me skin sooo soft! Love it! Although I do agree that the packaging should be changed, nice concept though!

on 1/9/2004 10:12:00 PM

Pretty good stuff, but I have stopped using it because baking soda works better for me. It does do a good job of polishing the skin so it 'glows'.

on 1/9/2004 9:08:00 PM

I really like this! Have been using it everyday for a week & it leaves my skin smoother& brighter. I'm trying to conserve it b/c it's expensive, but keep reaching for it everyday.

on 1/9/2004 8:30:00 AM

Wow! This polishes my skin to perfection everytime. Seriously addictive and I could not live without this.

on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this almost full in a swap and I absolutely love this stuff. It has made such a dramatic difference in my skin in such a short period of time. My skin is much smoother and more even in tone. I am truly addicted. However ... the packaging needs work, so I took off one lippie. The salt shaker concept is okay, I guess, but a clear bottle would be better so you could see how much is being dispensed. Shake it a little too hard, and way too much comes out! Since your hands are wet, there's no way to put it back. So, to solve this little problem, I transferred it to a short, clear, plastic jar and scoop out what I need with a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.

on 12/16/2003 5:02:00 AM

I agree: every time I use this, my skin looks instantly brighter. Not something I would use daily, but is great when you need a mid-week refresher.

on 12/14/2003 12:07:00 AM

this is another favourite dermalogical product.makes my skin instanly brighter,softer and very smooth and i find that it helps to reduce blackheads.

on 11/8/2003 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this product in a swap from a wonderful lady, and quickly had to purchase the full size product. I have extremely sensitive and dehydrated/dry skin, that is always flaky on my forehead to the point where I feel like a lizard sometimes! This is the only product I've found so far that I'm able to use daily without aggrivating my sensitive skin (no redness!), and that successfully has banished all flakes away!

The only drawback is the pricing and packaging, I have had a few accidents where I've knocked the bottle over and have lost spoonfuls of product.

Still, this is my HG exfoliant!

on 10/26/2003 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of this with purchase. I fell in love and swapped with a nice MUAer for a full size. Before this, I never liked scrub or thought it was necessary. The few I tried (Clarins, Shiseido, Clinique) only dried out my already flaky skin and delayed the healing. Microfoliant, unlike others, is not a manual scrub. I always had trouble knowing how hard to scrub with the manual type.
This enzyme scrub is very gentle. It exfoliants away any flakiness and makes my skin squeakly clean. I use it once a week or once every two weeks. I also use RetinA and MD Forte Glycolic cleanser II. So only a very gentle scrub such as this can help get rid of flakes in winter. My complexion has improved a lot (used 10 months). I have also noticed less blackheads. The bottle design is not very smart though. It should have been a tub with a spatula to take out a little bit since you need very little. The big holes only make it easy to shake too hard and waste the product. Despite this, I love the microfoliant. Scrub has finally made it into my skincare regime. continued >>

on 10/26/2003 12:33:00 PM

I just started using this and love how smooth and firm my skin feels after using this. Only gripe is the price since I use this almost every day.