Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/26/2003 12:33:00 PM

I just started using this and love how smooth and firm my skin feels after using this. Only gripe is the price since I use this almost every day.

on 10/15/2003 3:47:00 AM

I love this product! I pretty much use it daily and love everything about it. It's very easy to prepare. Wet your hands, sprinkle a bit in your palm and rub hands together to create a creamy paste. It is not harsh at all and has great texture. Your skin will feel very soft and smooth afterwards. It's a great prep for moisurizing and make-up.

on 10/3/2003 5:20:00 PM

Great stuff. Appear expensive but noe can will last a year+ if you only use it 2-3 times per week (all I need). Results were evident after first use and I've been using faithfully for 1 year. My skin is NOTICEABLY brighter, smoother, and just more fresh. Recommend using in the morning versus at night!

on 9/29/2003 7:35:00 AM

Great product- makes skin very soft and smooth. Results evident after first use. The best exfoliant I have ever used.Price reduced at Foundation cosmetics.com- $20 AUD cheaper than what I paid at my Beautician.

on 9/5/2003 10:59:00 AM

This product really did help me get rid of the blackheads on my nose! BUT, it is really too harsh and drying for my skin. If I use it everyday, I get a rash, and even if I use it every other day, my skin goes a bit red for an hour or so. My skin is sensitive/dry/flaky. I think it might be the detergents in the product that dries me up, rather than the exfoliant itself.

on 8/25/2003 11:52:00 AM

Oh wow. I've been using this for 4 months and I've found my HG morning cleanser. Since it's a very gentle exfoliant (uses rice enzymes), it doesn't really remove makeup or anything, but used every morning, it's gotten rid of 99% of my blackheads! I don't ever (and I mean EVER) have to use a harsher facial scrub anymore, because I never have flakies or dry patches, pretty amazing since my skin is extremely dry and dehydrated! It does take about a minute to rub it in every morning, but that's a minute well-spent IMHO -- the massaging motion really helps with circulation. I use both the circular and patting motions that facialists use. When I rinse it off, my face is absolutely glowing! BTW, my skin is really sensitive, too... all you ladies who are plagued with sensitive skin and find most face scrubs too much for you, you have to try this! One bottle lasts for ages, too, so it's really inexpensive when it breaks down.

on 8/24/2003 6:15:00 AM

Since I swear by Dermalogica's Gentle Cream Exfoliant, I was surprised at this product's results - or rather the lack thereof. I don't see any difference in my skin, and at $45 for the smallest size, I should. Also, I don't like the salt-shaker packaging or the add-water requirement.

on 8/21/2003 9:15:00 PM

Great polishing exfoliant; it really makes my face soft without harsh abrasives.

This little bottle was about $41.50, but my mom got it for $20. Its still very expensive for a little bottle. I liked the texture of the stuff. It went on my face really smooth. It exfoliates gently, unlike the cheaper scrubs that are rough on my skin. I think that this stuff evened out my skin too. However, this is nothing amazing.

I love this stuff!!!!!! I was a little skeptical when I first used it because the paste was so smooth and there weren't any little granules. But I was pleasantly shocked after I was done using it. My face was so smooth and it looked radiant. This evened out my skintone and just made my skin look fabulous. It is a little pricey but totally worth every penny.

Popular Scrubs