Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

I bought this in my 30's and stopped using it out of laziness. I was always using the stuff in the dark blue bottle (?) and sometimes the dark green bottle(?), and always the moisturizer, but my skin looked lined in my late 40's and I started using this again. What a difference! I'm about to turn 60 (Sept 2005), have very pale, sensitive skin and while my 3 sisters are younger, they look older. I wouldn't live without this. Also, I get compliments about my eyes looking like I must have had a lid job, but I only use the EL Resilience eye lift product.

I like the ingredient list and claims. This product does not leave a tacky feel (which is key with serums). Like the way my skin looks and feels.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My mom loves this serum and always repurchasing when run out (and I always get great GWPs :D) She said this serum gives instant result and is the key to her smooth skin. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The secret with this product , they say, if you keep using it , 10years from now you wont look 10years older. Best used once a day at night. Put on clean skin and moisturizer can go on top if you are dry. Helps prevent signs of age.

I generally think that EL is overpriced, overhyped, so no-one was more surprised than me when this stuff actually worked. Like a treat! Maybe it was that I had just had a baby (literally) but I have never seen my skin so beautiful. I almost wept when my little bottle ran out. But I didn't replace it. Relaxed, luminous, radiant...just like I had just produced my first child! ;)

Got this as a sample. Dried out my 55 y/o face something fierce! I had to put tons of moisturizer on afterwards. A big waste for 50+ skin!

I dunno wether this really works on me or not,I already keep using it for years too!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted this product work for me but it only works on areas of my skin which is not dehydrated. When I put it on I have the impression that my forehead is stretched out and my expression marks on my forehead got worse,i't does not feel confortable at all.

When I told the others that I only used this product for one week to make my skin improved so much, they just could not believe it. I used to have breakouts again and again for almost two years. Then, I began to use this product. After one week, my colleague asked me what I did on my face, since it looked so glory, poreless, and most of all, the breakouts were gone. Yes, I still carry some blemishes, but no new breakouts anymore, and even the blemishes are fading rapidly. I know it sounds like a unbelievable magic, but it is true for me. One of my friends too has the breakouts, and she tried it under my suggestion. Not as good as my results though, her breakouts also stopped. Meanwhile, the product softens my skin. I don't know its anti-aging effect, since I don't have that kind of problems at all. But it really makes my face look great, and I cannot say how and where. But people around me keep saying nice things about my skin since I began to use it. Though, when you go to the counter to buy it, you may think it is very expensive, but definitely it lasts a really long time. Also, I love its unique applier design: it saves the product, and always keeps the stuff in the bottle untouched by our fingers, so that we can also have fresh and clean stuff to use. For me, no cons at all. And without any hesitation, I will buy another bottle when I finish it.

I love this stuff. I only use it at night and when I wake up the next morning my skin looks hydrated, plumper and softer. I dont use this in the morning because I like to keep it minimal to moiturizing and light makeup. I will purchase again it is on the pricey side but it's worth it.