Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 4/29/2005 12:55:00 PM

Got this as a sample. Dried out my 55 y/o face something fierce! I had to put tons of moisturizer on afterwards. A big waste for 50+ skin!

on 4/26/2005 8:48:00 AM

I dunno wether this really works on me or not,I already keep using it for years too!

on 4/18/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted this product work for me but it only works on areas of my skin which is not dehydrated. When I put it on I have the impression that my forehead is stretched out and my expression marks on my forehead got worse,i't does not feel confortable at all.

on 4/6/2005 1:03:00 PM

When I told the others that I only used this product for one week to make my skin improved so much, they just could not believe it. I used to have breakouts again and again for almost two years. Then, I began to use this product. After one week, my colleague asked me what I did on my face, since it looked so glory, poreless, and most of all, the breakouts were gone. Yes, I still carry some blemishes, but no new breakouts anymore, and even the blemishes are fading rapidly. I know it sounds like a unbelievable magic, but it is true for me. One of my friends too has the breakouts, and she tried it under my suggestion. Not as good as my results though, her breakouts also stopped. Meanwhile, the product softens my skin. I don't know its anti-aging effect, since I don't have that kind of problems at all. But it really makes my face look great, and I cannot say how and where. But people around me keep saying nice things about my skin since I began to use it. Though, when you go to the counter to buy it, you may think it is very expensive, but definitely it lasts a really long time. Also, I love its unique applier design: it saves the product, and always keeps the stuff in the bottle untouched by our fingers, so that we can also have fresh and clean stuff to use. For me, no cons at all. And without any hesitation, I will buy another bottle when I finish it.

on 4/2/2005 1:06:00 AM

I love this stuff. I only use it at night and when I wake up the next morning my skin looks hydrated, plumper and softer. I dont use this in the morning because I like to keep it minimal to moiturizing and light makeup. I will purchase again it is on the pricey side but it's worth it.

on 3/27/2005 4:56:00 PM

I adore both this and the eye intensive cream. I swear by them actually. I was blessed with good skin with the exception of large pores and undereye circles. So far I'm looking pretty good with only a nose to mouth line that I am attempting to eliminate.

on 3/9/2005 9:07:00 AM

I got this in a GWP and bought a full-sized bottle before the sample had even run out. It's not a miracle cure but it has improved my skin tone and condition, moisturises without blocking pores or causing breakouts. The biggest difference came in the first few weeks of use but since then it has continued to keep my skin looking better. It works really well with Idealist at night, partiucarly for people with oily, acn-prone skin who can't take the heavier night reams.

on 3/8/2005 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know if it repairs or not but I like the product under a moisturizer. I think it does puff out fine lines.

on 3/7/2005 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

An impressive serum for dry skin. I apply this serum before the moisturizer every night. You should not use this serum in the day time as it will have some reactions to the light and your complextion will be darker.

I have pretty sensitive dry skin and this serum does not irritate or cause any breakout to me at all.

on 2/18/2005 9:49:00 PM

It will just add energy to your skin. It's a good product, especially for gals used to staying late at night.