Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

love my Dove beauty bar...love the pink and white...makes me feel so soft after my bath or shower...smells so pretty...love taking my bath or shower with my pretty Dove...

on 12/1/2004 7:56:00 PM

This *was* my HG body soap so I have already purchased numerous times (I grew up on this soap, so it has been purchased MANY times). For some reason it started making me feel dry... I started using my SO's Lever 2000 w/ vitamin E in it... It is so much better & the smell is not nearly as strong, just clean & light.

on 11/29/2004 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love Dove! I do. The ultimate soap--smooth and creamy with a lovely scent.

on 11/29/2004 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love Dove! I love it and use it so much I buy it in bulk. Perfect creamy soap.

on 11/29/2004 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used Dove soap literally my whole life (I'll be 31 in 2005) and loved every bar of it! My parents used it on me when I was a baby and now I buy it for my home. Nutrium, regular, unscented, pink, exfoliating, you name it, I've tried it and really liked it! It's very soft, rinses easily, causes no irritation, has a nice scent and is fairly inexpensive. I love how creamy it is--it's a soapy soap, the way soap should be! Love Dove!

on 10/18/2004 12:01:00 PM

I have been using this soap for years. I love it for the light smell and I can use it all over my body. Good Stuff!

on 9/26/2004 10:03:00 PM

I love Dove products. A couple years ago I was testing different soaps that would be good for my skin. I found this to be the best one. Its not harsh and it cleans well. The only problem I have with this soap is that it runs out too easily. But I give it a thumbs up !

on 9/18/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it's great. my derm doc. suggested that i use for my skin. i think it's great for what it is.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

my HG. Love this soap. will not use anything else, including the dove nutrium or the body wash. It's gotta be the original bar for me. Nice smell, doesn't leave my skin tough like other soaps and makes it so soft. I'm so in love with this soap that I even use it for (gasp!) shaving. will definatly rebuy...in bulk.

I'd been using this bar on my face for quite some time, and I finally gave up the ghost and admitted it was too drying to use regularly. I've switched to Dove Cream Cleanser and have been much happier.
Still, for the body, nothing beats this classic. It smells great and is easy to hold, rinses off well and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
My favourite is the exfoliant version, with the tiny blue beads. continued >>