Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 12/27/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fab. Lasts forever, great smell, absorbs quickly

on 12/26/2005 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product - it's my favorite cuticle cream/oil. I keep rebuying this and have bought it for gifts. It smells great - like fresh lemons. It is easy to rub into your cuticles. If your nails are bare it gives nails that nice healthy look. Itt doesn't run off your fingers like those oily products in the dropper bottles. Only concern is sometimes it's hard for me to remove the top off the pot.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a sampler set, and I really like it. It works great on cuticles and once I accidently put it on my lips (thinking it was my BB lip balm) and it actually made my lips softer. I have no idea where it disappeared to but I would probably repurchase a sampler set with this in it again.

on 12/14/2005 10:18:00 AM

I just love this product! Keeps my terribly dry cuticles nice and smothe. I rub on a small amount befor I go to bed and it works wonders over night. I like that the tin is easy to open and the smell is just great, it reminds me of lemon toffee.

on 12/13/2005 7:47:00 AM

I apply this product throughout the day as i wash my hands and its fabulous! Cant lve without it. My cuticles are soft and the cracking skin is no longer, and as an extra bonus it makes my nails grow stronger! This is my second winter using it and I think Im in love.

on 12/12/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This works pretty well for me. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's tolerable. I like that it comes in the tin. It's definitely something to use before bed or if you're not going to be handling anything because it does make your fingers slippery.

on 12/10/2005 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I tend to like Burt's Bees products, the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did nothing for my nails. After using it for a few weeks, my cuticles and the skin around/under my nails was still noticeably dry and cracked. I saw little if any improvement at all.

on 12/8/2005 8:25:00 PM

I much prefer L'Occitane's pure shea butter as there is no scent & can be used anywhere on your body as opposed to Burt's Bees. No repurchase.

on 12/7/2005 9:39:00 AM

I got this in a freebie package from drugstore.com. It works great on softening out my very dry and flaky cuticles, but it is very greasy. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed. Not practical I think for using during the day unless you have no place to go and nothing to touch!

on 11/30/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, and it turns out that it is great for my dry cuticles. I love the smell; it is not too strong. I put it on at night, and it works wonders overnight! It is a very good price too.

Popular Treatments