Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/2/2006 4:55:00 PM

This is the greatest cream for your nails. Especially in the winter, my cuticles are dry and tend to crack. They changed the tin on it so it's easy to open now. It smells wonderful too. I have nails that grow like weeds, so I always wear polish and hate to have to do them more than every 2 weeks. Using this keeps the cuticles smooth and soft, the polish around the nail actually lasts longer too. Try this and you won't be disappointed.

on 1/2/2006 10:48:00 AM

I got this in the sampler ($8.99 at Trader Joes). Overall, it is a good product, smells nice, does the job. However, I am not falling all over myself for it. It is much better than other cuticle creams 9I got an oil and a cream for Xmas - not nearly as good) but I don't think it's really any better than vaseoline. So, while I like it and use it (I keep it in my purse), I don't think I'll go out of my way to re-purchase. UPDATE: I think I've changed my mind (after giving it some thought), this is an excellent product and while I'm not sure it's better than vaseoline it smells great, lasts forever, and really only takes 1 or 2 applications for my cuticles to look nice and hydrated. I also like the size of the tin that I have, fits perfectly in my teeny cosmetics bag.

on 1/1/2006 10:12:00 PM

I am a nurse, so with constant handwashing, you can imagine what my cuticles look like. A disaster!! This product works like a charm. I put it on every night before going to bed. Finally, something that is easy to use and doesn't run all over my hands.

on 12/27/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fab. Lasts forever, great smell, absorbs quickly

on 12/26/2005 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product - it's my favorite cuticle cream/oil. I keep rebuying this and have bought it for gifts. It smells great - like fresh lemons. It is easy to rub into your cuticles. If your nails are bare it gives nails that nice healthy look. Itt doesn't run off your fingers like those oily products in the dropper bottles. Only concern is sometimes it's hard for me to remove the top off the pot.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a sampler set, and I really like it. It works great on cuticles and once I accidently put it on my lips (thinking it was my BB lip balm) and it actually made my lips softer. I have no idea where it disappeared to but I would probably repurchase a sampler set with this in it again.

on 12/14/2005 10:18:00 AM

I just love this product! Keeps my terribly dry cuticles nice and smothe. I rub on a small amount befor I go to bed and it works wonders over night. I like that the tin is easy to open and the smell is just great, it reminds me of lemon toffee.

on 12/13/2005 7:47:00 AM

I apply this product throughout the day as i wash my hands and its fabulous! Cant lve without it. My cuticles are soft and the cracking skin is no longer, and as an extra bonus it makes my nails grow stronger! This is my second winter using it and I think Im in love.

on 12/12/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This works pretty well for me. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's tolerable. I like that it comes in the tin. It's definitely something to use before bed or if you're not going to be handling anything because it does make your fingers slippery.

on 12/10/2005 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I tend to like Burt's Bees products, the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did nothing for my nails. After using it for a few weeks, my cuticles and the skin around/under my nails was still noticeably dry and cracked. I saw little if any improvement at all.