July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this!! i carry this and the body shop's hemp hand protector with me everywhere i go! the little tin is particularly convenient to carry around as it doesn't spill... i can discreetly/absent-mindedly dab this on my fingers at work while i'm doing something else. it's great... and because it's a bit waxy, it's not greasy, and it doesn't wash off too easily. highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FERGUS

LOVE the smell of this, but really I think a good hand moisturizer does the same job...also the container can be hard to open.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product! I keep one at my desk at work and one at home. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, when getting it out of the tin, the product gets under my nails, since they're long :( I deal, but its annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I rub it in my nails every night. The smell is just the greatest, i love everything lemon. This is only about $5 and its actually a pretty big size tin, u only need a tiny bit to cover all 10 nails so this will last a really long time and moisturuzes the cuticles very well. Highly Recommended!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this stuff as a gift (it was part of the Healthy Hands set). I love the smell, as I'm a big fan of citrusy scents. However, the tin is very hard to open and the cream gets hard if you keep it somewhere cold. Since using this, I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my cuticles. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jlea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I was given this product as a gift. I don't have problems with my cuticles, but I enjoy putting this on as a nice smelling treat to pamper my fingers when I remember to do it. It doesn't have any breathability, however, and makes my hands feel claustrophic, if that makes any sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Love it! Love it! I go through a tin so fast. But L'Occitane's shea butter tins last longer (but does not smell as good)... almost the perfect cuticle cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It smells so amazing fresh! Makes any flakes disappear especially around my toenails. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm grudgingly giving this a four because I would LOVE to find something to miraculously heal my crusty cuticles. This is far from miraculous, but I've tried several oils and creams and this is my favorite so far. It's soothing, and at least maintains the current state of crustiness, whereas if I use no moisturizer they get much worse. The product itself is more of a thick balm than a cream, and it comes in a metal tin. It's pretty solid, so it helps to rub it a bit to soften the product. It has a slightly grainy texture, and a citrus fragrance. I wish it had a different scent or no scent at all since I put this on before bed and citrus is pretty stimulating for a bedtime scent. Lavender would be much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this...very moisterizing plus it smells wonderfully fresh!