April 19, 2014 | 1719 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It smells so amazing fresh! Makes any flakes disappear especially around my toenails. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm grudgingly giving this a four because I would LOVE to find something to miraculously heal my crusty cuticles. This is far from miraculous, but I've tried several oils and creams and this is my favorite so far. It's soothing, and at least maintains the current state of crustiness, whereas if I use no moisturizer they get much worse. The product itself is more of a thick balm than a cream, and it comes in a metal tin. It's pretty solid, so it helps to rub it a bit to soften the product. It has a slightly grainy texture, and a citrus fragrance. I wish it had a different scent or no scent at all since I put this on before bed and citrus is pretty stimulating for a bedtime scent. Lavender would be much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this...very moisterizing plus it smells wonderfully fresh!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by trickylittleb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for cuticles and hangnails. It's very smoothing, and the smell is heavenly too. However, the cuticle cream, which comes in a tin, tends to get hard so make sure you don't let it sit anywhere cold - otherwise it's hard to get it out/massage it into skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This definitely soothes and smoothes my dry cuticles. It feels greasy going on, but the greasy feeling doesn't last. I use it all over my hands and then wipe off my palms so they won't be greasy. I love the lemon smell. In fact, in a pinch, I have used this as a "solid perfume" to put on me for the nice citrus scent blast. The scent doesn't last long. I will probably keep repurchasing this product. I am not too crazy about the strong lemon fragrance though; it's like rubbing lemons straight on your hand. In a way, that's cool though because if you did that, it would sting like crazy, yet this stuff feels nice and moisturizes. Unique product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

I have used this product for 3-4 years now and I must say that I really love it. It is a great moisturizer and smells delish. Also, Burt's Bees is a great company!!! I have tried many of their products and Im a big fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by greenpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely lovve this !!! I had super dry - flaky cuticles. based on advice from the nail board i tried this and I must say has become a HG for me. I happen to like the smell of lemon. Initially for about a week I used it atleast three times a day now I use it once before I sleep - I massage it into my nails and cuticle area .I feel it has made my nails stronger and makes it look moisturized now. On some dry days I use it twice in the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2005 9:41:00 PM More reviews by zimaleah501

Smells wonderful but is MUCH MUCH too greasy for daytime use unless your skin is completely incapable of containing moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Jamyj

I got a sample of this when I purchased a Burts Bees sampler kit. The lemon scent eventually got on my nerves. This comes in a small tin which is cute, however, regular hand cream would have worked just was good (imo). It's also not a cream but more of a thick ointment/balm. You have to "dig" for it. HTH.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The first Burt's Bees product that didn't work for me. :( I'm halfway the big tin and my cuticles look almost the same. Oh well. I do like the lemony scent though and that's it. I'll see what happens when I use it all up.