October 31, 2014 | 1489 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ch33tah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! what a great cuticle cream! Living up in Canada sure does do a toll on my poor cuticles. It's soo dry here, and my cuticles used to rip up and look soo ugly. This is the only cream that I've found that heals my cracked cuticles, smells nice (not too perfumed, yet not 'mediciney' like most creams) and it's not half as oily as others. I get a mild form of eczema on my hands (especially my knuckles and webs of my fingers in the winter time) and this cream works wonders on relieving the itching and redness as well. One small tin lasts me over 4 months. I would never use anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 12:27:00 AM More reviews by anikill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

5 Lippies! Before this, my HG cuticle cream was Sally Hansen, and had been since HS. Don't get me wrong, I still love the SH cuticle cream, but the Burt's bee's Lemon Butter does pretty much the same thing for me AND it smells incredible! I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by buny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the smell, keeps my skin moist even after I wash my hands. They changed the packaging to a much easier to open tin! Small enough to fit in my purse, I never go without it! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by xgrapefruit

I love this product! I love the tin which is just the right size and doesn't get beat up when I throw it in my bookbag. I normally use it during fourth period because I get really bored. The scent is great (and I don't even like citrus stuff normally!) and is both really energizing and comforting (maybe because it reminds me of lemon meringue pie?). It definitely keeps my cuticles nice and soft, and since I started using it hangnails have been a thing of the past. My nails also seem healthier, but that may just be in my head because I enjoy this product so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this!! i carry this and the body shop's hemp hand protector with me everywhere i go! the little tin is particularly convenient to carry around as it doesn't spill... i can discreetly/absent-mindedly dab this on my fingers at work while i'm doing something else. it's great... and because it's a bit waxy, it's not greasy, and it doesn't wash off too easily. highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FERGUS

LOVE the smell of this, but really I think a good hand moisturizer does the same job...also the container can be hard to open.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product! I keep one at my desk at work and one at home. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, when getting it out of the tin, the product gets under my nails, since they're long :( I deal, but its annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I rub it in my nails every night. The smell is just the greatest, i love everything lemon. This is only about $5 and its actually a pretty big size tin, u only need a tiny bit to cover all 10 nails so this will last a really long time and moisturuzes the cuticles very well. Highly Recommended!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this stuff as a gift (it was part of the Healthy Hands set). I love the smell, as I'm a big fan of citrusy scents. However, the tin is very hard to open and the cream gets hard if you keep it somewhere cold. Since using this, I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my cuticles. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jlea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I was given this product as a gift. I don't have problems with my cuticles, but I enjoy putting this on as a nice smelling treat to pamper my fingers when I remember to do it. It doesn't have any breathability, however, and makes my hands feel claustrophic, if that makes any sense.