Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/22/2006 3:47:00 PM

I adore this ! Smells great and works wonders on my dry ragged cuticles

on 1/19/2006 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

What can I say that hasn't all ready been written? It softens my cuticles, but not all day. The smell is okay (a little bit too much like Pledge IMO), the price is reasonable considering the product will last a long time and I've had no problems opening or closing the tin. Since Philosophy discontinued Save the Nails - the best cuticle ointment ever! - I've been looking for a replacement and this will suffice for now, but when I'm still looking for The One.

on 1/5/2006 6:41:00 PM

I hardly ever use this in warm weather, but during the winter when my hands are dry and my cuticles are shredded, this stuff is a lifesaver. I massage it into and around my nails a few times a week (usually right before bed), then rub the excess into my hands. True, it's a little greasy and it takes time to give each little fingernail the attention it deserves, but it's so worth it. It makes my dry, ragged cuticles look so much better. Also, the tin is cute and the lemon smell is very pleasant. Highly recommended. **CHANGED MY MIND** So, it turns out that rubbing a light oil (I like sunflower) into my nails and cuticles moisturizes just as well, doesn't feel heavy and waxy, takes less time and effort, and costs less. So there.

on 1/4/2006 2:14:00 AM

This is a great present for anyone who cares about or uses their hands a lot. It's cheap, well-packaged, and works! I have horribly dry, raggedy cuticles that tend to tear, and this works amazingly well. The smell is a little strong, but it fades quickly, while the moisturizing action lasts surprisingly long. Try it on the rough soles of your feet - I use it on my heels, and it works amazingly well. Great stuff!

Just had to write another quick review for this product to share something really cool I just learned about it.... A friend of mine and I went out the other day to this festival thing in the middle of a hot, dusty desert area. Her lips were drying out, and it even got to the point where the corners of her mouth began to hurt. This may not be a problem for some of you, but I think a lot of us have been there at one time or another... Anyway, we were trying to figure out what to do when it hit me-- USE THE LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM! It actually worked wonderfully... Of course, it's no regular substitute for lip balm, but if you ever get dry patches in the corner of your mouth, give it a shot. :) Not bad at all! Also, I've learned it's a quick fix for creasy/dry under-eye concealers. Just take a small amount and pat under the eye on top of the concealer to touch up.

on 1/2/2006 4:55:00 PM

This is the greatest cream for your nails. Especially in the winter, my cuticles are dry and tend to crack. They changed the tin on it so it's easy to open now. It smells wonderful too. I have nails that grow like weeds, so I always wear polish and hate to have to do them more than every 2 weeks. Using this keeps the cuticles smooth and soft, the polish around the nail actually lasts longer too. Try this and you won't be disappointed.

on 1/2/2006 10:48:00 AM

I got this in the sampler ($8.99 at Trader Joes). Overall, it is a good product, smells nice, does the job. However, I am not falling all over myself for it. It is much better than other cuticle creams 9I got an oil and a cream for Xmas - not nearly as good) but I don't think it's really any better than vaseoline. So, while I like it and use it (I keep it in my purse), I don't think I'll go out of my way to re-purchase. UPDATE: I think I've changed my mind (after giving it some thought), this is an excellent product and while I'm not sure it's better than vaseoline it smells great, lasts forever, and really only takes 1 or 2 applications for my cuticles to look nice and hydrated. I also like the size of the tin that I have, fits perfectly in my teeny cosmetics bag.

on 1/1/2006 10:12:00 PM

I am a nurse, so with constant handwashing, you can imagine what my cuticles look like. A disaster!! This product works like a charm. I put it on every night before going to bed. Finally, something that is easy to use and doesn't run all over my hands.

on 12/27/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fab. Lasts forever, great smell, absorbs quickly

on 12/26/2005 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product - it's my favorite cuticle cream/oil. I keep rebuying this and have bought it for gifts. It smells great - like fresh lemons. It is easy to rub into your cuticles. If your nails are bare it gives nails that nice healthy look. Itt doesn't run off your fingers like those oily products in the dropper bottles. Only concern is sometimes it's hard for me to remove the top off the pot.

Popular Treatments