Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 12/12/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This works pretty well for me. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's tolerable. I like that it comes in the tin. It's definitely something to use before bed or if you're not going to be handling anything because it does make your fingers slippery.

on 12/10/2005 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I tend to like Burt's Bees products, the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did nothing for my nails. After using it for a few weeks, my cuticles and the skin around/under my nails was still noticeably dry and cracked. I saw little if any improvement at all.

on 12/8/2005 8:25:00 PM

I much prefer L'Occitane's pure shea butter as there is no scent & can be used anywhere on your body as opposed to Burt's Bees. No repurchase.

I got a sample package of a variety of Burts Bees products from a "Cracker Barrel" restaurant for ten dollars. All of the hand products I fell in love with. Especially this...I'm always washing dishes at my cafe job and my hands are always coming in contact with bleach. My cuticles crack and my skin peels. I put this on at nighttime and let it soak in overnight. Sometimes I put gloves on too which is supposed to help your skin absorb the moisture. I love the way this smells as well as the scents of all of their products.
**update shea butter does the trick just as well much more inexpensive.

on 12/7/2005 9:39:00 AM

I got this in a freebie package from drugstore.com. It works great on softening out my very dry and flaky cuticles, but it is very greasy. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed. Not practical I think for using during the day unless you have no place to go and nothing to touch!

on 11/30/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, and it turns out that it is great for my dry cuticles. I love the smell; it is not too strong. I put it on at night, and it works wonders overnight! It is a very good price too.

on 11/20/2005 7:29:00 AM

This is a great product. It smells nice, not too strong of a lemon scent. It moisturizes my cuticles and my fingertips. I cook alot and my fingertips get burned and blistered smetimes. This cream really clears that up.

on 11/19/2005 1:11:00 PM

This is the best cuticle cream. The solid form is great for no-nonsense, no-mess application, and a tin of this stuff lasts forever. The smell is sort of herbal-lemony, but it's not too strong. My nails always look great now because I can use this stuff without thinking--at my desk, on the train, whenever my nails feel dry. My husband uses it too, although I made him get his own tin!

on 11/14/2005 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This goes in my purse because it's so cute and portable, non-greasy too.

on 11/11/2005 4:27:00 AM

I was really curious to try out this product and i was reafirmed in my beliefs. It smells lemony all right, but not in a displeasant way and it does a great job of moisturising the nail area. Will probably buy again.

Popular Treatments