April 17, 2014 | 1712 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for the perfect foundation! FOUND IT ..love this , was using revlon colorstay but this caught my eye cuz of primer being in it. This gives beautiful coverage for my almost 50 yr old skin. My other makeup goes beautifully over this without looking cakey. This stuff lasts without becoming oily through the day. Just love it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by aenabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, so I have a difficult time finding a foundation that isn't too drying for my face yet still provides a matte finish. This foundation does a pretty good job at doing this. If I didn't have dry skin this foundation would be perfect. I have to make sure I moisturize very well so the foundation doesn't flake around my nose and forehead area. In the future I will try applying a primer to see if it helps. This foundation is supposed to have a built in primer and concealer, but I still needed to use concealer. I only applied one layer of the foundation; it was able to cover up all of my redness, but my under eyes still had dark circles.
Foundation holds up pretty good during the day. The bottle has a pump which I like. If needed I can take the foundation in my purse for long days when I might need to touch up my makeup.

Bottom line: This foundation does a great job at covering up blemishes and redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite foundation at the moment. I work through the night and go to class in the morning so I needed a foundation that would make my skin look great and stayed on. Trust me when I tell you that this does the job. It's medium to full coverage, the shade selection is great which are both big factors for me when purchasing a foundation because I don't like having the need to constantly reapply concealer or mix another foundation to get the right shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by nikkii18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I typically use bare minerals...but this product is just as good if you are looking for a more cost effective foundation. The shades look darker in the bottle, so you should buy a shade darker than you usually would. Otherwise a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

*Sigh* I love this foundation. I LOVE it. However, I have cool-toned, super pale, Irish-English skin that 99% of foundations are too dark and orange to match to, even wearing the lightest shade. I saw this foundation and its rave reviews here on MUA and of course I had to get it. I got the lightest shade there was, Ivory. I hoped and prayed that it would be light enough. It wasn't. There was a very visible orange line where my neck meets my face. If it wasn't so dark on me I would totally repurchase. The formula is wonderful, full coverage but not heavy feeling (like Colorstay and Colorstay Whipped both were for me). It lasted all day, and covered every single flaw, even dark under-eye circles. But sadly, it was just too dark. My search for the perfect pale drugstore foundation continues. If you are not super pale and want a full-coverage, long-lasting, affordable foundation, I would definitely recommend this. BTW I gave this 4/5 instead of 5/5 b/c of the color issue.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For reference I'm NC30 - 35, olive/neutralish toned, with combo/dry clog prone skin.
My match is within the range of Creamy Beige (840) and Soft Honey (845). I use self tanner here and there so the darker match is with tanner.
I generally dislike covergirl face products and have never had success with them so this foundation is a total surprise. My super clog prone skin rarely puts up with foundation, much less covergirl. I only wear foundation in specific areas so the coverage, skin-like texture, and wear have to be amazing... and it is!
This is a thin but solid medium bordering on full coverage foundation. Sets to a semi-matte natural finish without looking cakey, seamless from covered areas to bare skin. Some surprisingly neutral shades considering CG previous history of comically cool toned pink foundations.
I apply over still dewy sunscreen and haven't had any problems with my skin looking or feeling dry. No clogs or breakouts after 1 month of use.
This one has quietly snuck into my daily MU bag, and I don't think it's leaving until I hit pan.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

okay, I think I've worn this foundation enough to give a proper review.
let me start off by saying, I really do like this foundation. In fact, I may go as far as saying I love it and I've never felt that way about any foundation, ever!
I have extremely acne-prone skin. I have acne scars & active acne covering basically my whole cheek area on both sides :( this foundation has not broken me out as of yet.
this foundation is not full coverage (on the first layer anyways), it may look so to those who don't have many skin issues. however, it is most definitely build-able.
I feel like dry skinned ladies would not like this foundation because it can, and it WILL accentuate the dry spots and flakies you never even realized you had! that's why I docked off one lippie, I always mosturize heavily on those places where I *now* know I'm gonna need extra moisture on.
dries into a matte, very matte, powdery finish and feels nice and smooth on.
I did my research before buying this and many complained of oxidation which is why I went 1-2 shades lighter than what I thought I would need (for reference, I'm NC30 leaning more toward olive, 123 MUFE HD) and I picked out Nude Beige.
at first, it was obviously too light for my skin which I expected. then, after it set, I had a close to perfect match! i'm so thrilled.
my skin usually just eats the makeup I have on but this actually stayed put pretty decently! it lasted all day although I did blot and powder midday but I don't really mind.
hmm, oh and I really really really recommend using your fingers to apply because I feel like sponges and brushes just soak up too much of this product, with my fingers I only need about 1 and a half pump of product for my whole face, and I use that 1 and a half pump to do 2 layers on my face which gives me almost perfect looking skin without any concealer! (except for underneath my eyes)
this is worth a try. very comparable to higher end foundations.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have finally found my summer foundation!!!!!! I have been wearing it (applied with Sigma F80) for the past couple days. This stuff is amazing. It does what it says. I will continue to use my Bare Minerals original formula and Revlon Colorstay (liquid and whipped) foundation for the winter months with this CG foundation reserved for summer only. I can strongly recommend this to oily ladies or those that live in very hot temp areas. I am not oily, but I live in Arizona. So, even the driest skin will get a bit oily by the end of the day in our 115 plus temps. Here's my explanation in my pros and cons. Even the cons make this product work for me.
Pros:
* Extremely matte
* Bronzer and blush last all day over this foundation
* Consistent wear throughout the day and into the evening
* Buff Beige is a perfect shade for me. This is the first time I have worn a liquid foundation that was truly a perfect match and doesn't change on me.
* PUMP BOTTLE!!!!!!!!
* Drugstore accessibility

Cons:
* Would be very drying for someone with already dry skin
* I need 2.5 pumps to get medium- full coverage. So, I don't think this is a concealer quality.
* Even though I found my perfect shade, I doubt everyone can get away with not having to mix shades because there doesn't seem to be a lot of options.
* Even with a great foundation brush, it takes some time to blend into my skin. In comparison to the fast drying quality of Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, I feel that Revlon blended faster. I think that is just what you get when dealing with a matte liquid foundation.

Update; I changed the way I apply this. I have tried a beauty blender, a Sigma F80 stippling brush, an extra large foundation brush, my fingers, and the elf flat $1 foundation brush. The elf brush wins! I use less than half the product with this brush. I only need 1.5 pumps and I get really good and smooth coverage. That brush is really easy to clean and is dry by the time you need to use it again. The foundation combined with the elf $1 foundation brush make for the perfect foundation application and finishing product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by myworldxmyway

I have to agree with a reviewer below that this sucks for dry skin! This was streaky, cakey, and showed off all flakes on my face. Color was terrible. I am pale and the light 105 Ivory shade was pink and made me look ill. Also settled right into creases and actually rubbed off on my shirt collar which I was not happy about. Not sure why this has such good reviews at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mbarrxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My acne-prone, oily, and sensitive skin (I know.. lucky me, right?) has been going absolutely insane the past few months. I decide to start all over with a new skincare and face makeup regimen. Along with a few other fails, I purchased this one win for a foundation and I am so happy I did! It lasts me all day, keeps me shine-free, and has not broken me out! Everything else that was once my "holy grail" has lead to breakouts so I know that this foundation is doing something amazing. I gave a 4 for price because it is on the higher end for drugstore products BUT it is definitely worth it!

Oily skin girls, give this a try!