August 30, 2014 | 1241 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by NatalieAnne

LOVE THIS for those days you need quick coverage. Im a teen and have acne It dosnt do full coverage but defiantly blurs the imperfections. It so light. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by wredavis

The only foundation I've ever worn is Bare Minerals, which I love, and I wasn't interested in trying out any other foundation because it works so well for me. However, I was at Rite Aid and saw this product, and I've heard about BB Creams on YouTube and have been curious about it and decided to give it a try. It was less than $10 and I got the shade Light. I put it on and it looks so natural! The shade is perfect and it covers what I need it to with about two layers. I really like that it has SPF, and its so light it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. If I had it my way it would be more moisturizing and easier to spread but oh well I'm pretty happy with it! Definitely recommend x

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ckapp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As others have mentioned, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream but with that aside this is a great product. Coverage is pretty sheer so this would not work at all on people with problem skin. I have pretty good skin (except for redness and uneven textured skin on my t-zone) and I still have to use 2 layers of this stuff to create an even canvas. Because of that I'll probably be going through this product pretty quickly so I'm not sure if it's worth it (10E a pop, have to purchase every couple of months....well...I might as well just purchase my beloved expensive By Terry sheer foundation-almost the same price long term). I use light which is great for my NC20 skin. I was hoping this would be my non-expensive base product because once on it's just absolutely lovely; it's brightens, creates a soft blur effect, and is very natural (even with my 2 coats). It's just too sheer! I would get it again if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by hannabananahk

Very subtle makeup that looks like no make-up. Usually, I use Bare Minerals, but with this weather, my skin's so flakey that I tried this BB Cream. PERFECT! It covers, conceals, evens, and does everything short of the tango.

I really like how it's not heavy. No one can go overboard and make a 3 inch application of this - it's so idiot-proof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pleasantly surprised by this product. It moisturizes my combination skin very well and gives just enough coverage to even out my skintone without giving it a fake, chalky look. The finish is dewy, but not oily. I need concealer for under my eyes and to cover a few blemishes that pop out now and then, but I need concealer even when I use my everyday foundation (Chanel Vitalumiere), so no big deal here. I find myself reaching for this cream more often than for my Chanel foundation - that's how much I like it!

I will repurchase, in fact, I already bought a couple of tubes just in case they discontinue this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

my revlon colorstay is too heavy especially in the winter so i decided to try mu first bb cream and i'm happy with it, its for those days when i don't wear any makeup but still want my face to look nice, not that uneven and red. if i want more coverage i just apply concealer where i need and its still looks very natural and feels light.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

There's nothing special about this product. It makes me look greasy and has hardly any coverage at all. It's not moisturizing enough to replace the step of moisturizing before applying makeup.This costs way too much for the poor quality of it and tiny amount the bottle holds. The only use I've found for it is to prime your face to apply your regular foundation, but it still makes my face look more greasy. It's also good to use as sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by natemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by stormm

this is the first non-asian bb cream i tried and its horrible compared to the skinfood bb cream i'm using now. i have oily skin that needs some coverage and this product gives zero coverage, does not even out the redness around my nose and feels oily and heavy after a short while. this is more of a tinted moisturizer i guess, so i don't like it at all as a bb cream. stay away if you have problematic/oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by rebellove

This product is amazing!

It does exactly what a BB cream should do! The only thing that i did not like, was the packaging inside. It pours/squeezes out a little excess which leaves me with more than needed. Overall it was great!

Pros
Absorbs into skin well
Adjusts to skin tone nicely
Doesn't clog pores
Moisturizes my dry skin areas
If used on oily skin, it will not ruin it or slide around
Does not cake up.
Great price
Skin tones are well matched
Have many choices to skin tone

Cons
Dispenses too much product. NOT like an overload..just a little more than preferred.
Doesn't CONCEAL like a concealer but then again..it isn't a concealer

I would DEFINITELY purchase this product again. I stopped using foundation after this!