April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by maaria123

At first all i tried to do was convince my self how good this product was ,no idea why i used to blend it into my skin rubbing it in but after i was done it had made no difference to my face whatsoever i was pretty disappointed ,then i decided to dot it all over my face and stipple it just dabbing my brush and wow it looked amazing i bought medium and to my pale cheeks it gave an awesome glow ,would defffffo buy again luvvv it abit small in size tho for 7.99

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

I hated this from the first try. I tried several ways of using it and it just didint work for me. Its too sheer and i know its not a full coverage product but the garnier is way better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

I honestly don't see much difference to my skin when I use this. As a moisturizer it's not great, it slightly stings my face and is not very moisturizing. As far as coverage goes, Maybelline claims this evens skin tones and blurs imperfections. I don't have rosacea or problem skin, my skin is blemish free and smooth right now with the exception of some slight redness around my nose and cheeks and this did little to blend or cover it. It did brighten my face a bit which was nice and I'm glad this has an SPF but I feel that this is really just a glorified Tinted Moisturizer without even much of a tint to it. I'll be sticking with MAC's Tinted Moisturizer, thank you!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The finish is a soft matte that's very flattering to skin and so far it hasn't made me break out. It's fairly easy to apply and the coverage is just enough to cover my acne scars. However (even when set with powder) it doesn't last for more than 4 hours. I won't be buying it again. Instead im going to try a "real" BB cream :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Jessamazing

I love this product! I don't have very bad skin that needs a lot of covering up, but i do like a nice light foundation. This is great because many of the "light coverage" foundations or liquid moisturizers cover too much and make my face look cakey or don't cover enough and are basically a lotion. This is perfect for my skin, definitely buying again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so looking forward to this product! I bought it with high hopes as I already had many BB creams, some of which are from Asia so they're the real thing. This was worse than a tinted moisturizer in my opinion! I don't have oily skin but if you don't set this with a powder and touch up periodically you will look like a grease ball. Maybe this will work better in the winter when there's no sun but I have no clue. I purchased this in the color dark which I think would work but I have golden yellow undertones and that color had SUPER red undertones, so it definitely won't work for you unless you have those under tones. I still love Maybelline though, just not this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by umave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear it more as a moisturizer/sunscreen than anything else. I don't think it actually gives any real tint. I haven't noticed any of the benefits it claims to have on my skin. I can't use it all the time though because I live in a very humid location and this stuff kind of just melts off after the first four hours or so depending on how hot it is outside. That or it makes my face extremely shiny. I do like that it has SPF 30, so I'll give it that, but really that's not much. Right now I'm just using it to get my money's worth but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by sourrcherry

This is really like a tinted moisturizer (for all of you expecting color..it clearly says 'sheer' right on the front) I absolutely HATE foundations so this plus a finishing powder works great for me...it doesn't last very long but I don't think I've ever found any makeup product with lasting power (at least for me) one bottle lasted me about 4 months using it 4/5 days out of the week. I just bought my second bottle and ill continue buying more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a glorified tinted moisturizer. It's part moisturizer, part light foundation, but doesn't do a very good job of either. It gives very light coverage, I can barely tell I've put anything on my face in terms of color. For all the benefits it supposedly has, SPF isn't even one of them, according to the package. This will never replace my moisturizer because it feels a bit heavy and provides no SPF. It will also never replace my foundation because it provides almost no coverage at all. If I want a light coverage, I'd do better with a tinted powder. I can't think of any reason to repurchase this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by macsud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this drugstore bb cream. I bought the Deep for my complexion. However, it's a thick tinted moisturizer at best. Some people might find it to be a too oily or heavy on the skin. I use it underneath my makeup occasionally, but I would not buy again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No