October 23, 2014 | 1167 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip product junkie. Mostly gloss, but I need more moisturizing with the dry weather and all. These are great! I have Peach Parfait, and its very subltle color, with shimmer. I wanted something that I could throw on the go...and this is it. It feels great, too. Will be getting more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Soooooooooooo happy I got my hands on them :)

My parents went to the states recently so I asked my mom to pick up a couple of these for me considering they don't come out in Canada until January (I believe).
Anyways I got candy apple and berry smoothie.
Candy apple is my fav, such a gorgeous pigmented warm-toned red and it doesnt have the heaviness of a lipstick

Love them!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good product especially for cold weather. Nice colors. I have a drawer full of lippies so no need to buy more until I go through what I have. Standard packaging. I never understand why anyone gives a crap about how "cute" packaging is or mulls over the minutia like how many sides have quilting. I keep my makeup in a drawer or makeup bag, not around my neck or on my xmas tree.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with these Lip Butters!! I think that they are great. I cant believe that I see so many people that dont Love them the way I do.

The Lip Butters are what they say they are Butter for your lips, They leave your lip soft, silky, and moisterized. They come in so many colors that you can build the pigmentation to your liking. I have about 13 of these I just brought most of them Black Friday but I was using Cotton Candy way before then and I had also gotten Creme Brulee. I love both of them. The Cream Burlee is a very wearable nude and nudes dont look great on me. I love the cotton candy pink it is very cute. The downside is that the packaging is hard to open the first few times. Besides that I love these they are my new go to lip product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by megsieb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought Berrie Smoothie and Peach Parfait last nite. Packaging not so good but the product rocks! Finally, a comparable replacement for my long-lost Bonne Bell Grapevine Whine LipLix (Berrie Smoothe). I plan to stock up & hoard this before it gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by dakotacheryl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

So far I have purchased the colors Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle and I'm in love with them both. My lips stay hydrated...with just the amount of color that I love. There is nothing off putting about this formula and I highly recommend them. I'll be trying Red Velvet next.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by nessa06

I love these! They leave my lips feeling soft! And the colors are amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by mchema

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a lip product person but after I found these I use more than just lip balm. I love the formulation and the pigmentation. I find these wear better than my Chanel COCO Shines. Although, some of the colors don't wear very long. The darker pigments get about 3 hours of wear. The lighter maybe 2. The packaging the lack luster. Kind of cheap, not much weight. But for the value I don't mind. I reach for these every day and love the results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE 1/13/13: I like these, but (coming in a minute). I am NW20 and love Cherry Tart in summer, Red Velvet in winter, Fig Jam is nice for Fall. However, I started to notice that when I wear these a lot my lips get dried out. It became quite bothersome so I re-examined the ingredients & to my dismay saw beeswax. I don't know if I have an allergy or sensitivity or what, but beeswax doesn't create an instant reaction. However, after using it a few times consistently, my lips start to get really dry, especially around the rim. Last time I ignored this feeling & persisted wearing the irritating lip product, I spent the next 4 months trying to soothe my lips down with Vaseline (because that is all the doc would let me use). It left my lips red and bumpy all along the lip line (Google "beeswax allergy" & usually a girls lips who looked just like mine pop up in the image section). So I don't know...maybe I can use these once in a while, but definitely not on a daily basis. Which, honestly, saddens me a lot. :( If these are irritating you, you might have my issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick claims to have the pigment of a lipstick with the moisture of a chapstick. Um what can I say yes but no at the same time. let me explain. These were hard to come by. With such great reviews they were disappearing from the shelves. I ended up having to go to a rundown drugstore and the store displayed them in a dark corner, SCORE! I got two for less then 8 bucks each.
I got peach parfait and sugar plum one as a nice neutral and the other for color. the actual product looked rich in color but when i put it on it barely showed up on my lips. I did a swatch test on my hand like everyone here shows but that barely showed up too! You would assume it was beacause I have a dark complexion, though I am medium NC30 i thought atleast something called sugar plum would give me some sort of color.
BUT I still like this product if not for the color but for the moisture. Awesome moisture with out the nasty waxy aftertaste on my lips. This moisturizes better than the high end chapsticks and is faster acting too. Instant moisture with a hint of shimmer thats what i like.
Next time if i come across it again I have to go for a more bold color like red. But as a lipstick I think I have to wear two, this for the moisture and something else for the color.