Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 10/5/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this moisturizer is the best! i used it for my body and sometimes on my face too..it leaves my skin very smooth..i've been using this product since i was little...and it's the best..

on 9/28/2008 9:13:00 PM

I had a bad reaction to a moisturizer that I have used for years in the past (my fall/winter moisturizer). My skin was inflamed, dry, tight, and cracked in some areas. Cetaphil immediately calmed my skin- I thought after my face "got better", I would have to switch to something lighter than this cream. However, 3 weeks later, my skin has never looked better!

on 9/27/2008 3:49:00 PM

My face was starting to get dry with the change of seasons. I tried this and really like it. I use it at night and during the day under my makeup. It really moisturizers my face and no more dry, tight feeling. Probably too heavy for summer, but for now and winter months will be my staple.

on 9/26/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great moisturizer for sensitve skin. I am prone to eczema on my body and this cream really helps speed up the healing process. I'm using precribed topical steroid cream as well so I apply that first and give it a few minutes to be absorbed and then slather on the Cetaphil. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin is noticeably softer and doesn't feel dry halfway through the day. I like the tub because its easy to get the cream out, plus I always wash my hands before applying or have just take a shower so I don't find it unsanitary. I also like that its scent free.

on 9/24/2008 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a night time moisturizer without SPF but something that was very moisturizing, for dry, sensitive skin because winter is coming up and the weather is getting cooler which means my face is getting dry patches. My daytime moisturizer is Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin and that just wasn't enough and it also has SPF which I don't like wearing at night. Then I read all the wonderful reviews about how the Cetaphil Cream is amazing at helping dry skin, and that it is much better than the lotion. They were all true because this stuff is absolutely amazing. I apply this after my shower at night and it makes my skin incredibly soft, absorbs well, and is so darn moisturizing. I'm not worried anymore about finding a good moisturizer for the winter because I use this in the day time too but I put it on before I put on my Olay with SPF since that alone is not enough. Cetaphil Cream is a staple now. I looked around for the tube version instead of the tub and I found it but I read that the tube version is being discontinued which is so sad. I bought 2 tubes on sale for $5.96 CDN EACH which is awesome! When I run out, I guess I'll just buy the tub. I don't really mind it. I highly recommend this product to those with dry skin. For those with oily skin may want to stay away as this is kind of heavy for oily skin and very moisturizing.

on 9/20/2008 2:11:00 PM

This cream works wonders for me! I used to use the lotion, but that didn't do much for me. I use this cream a part of the three step system from ACNE.org. It really moisturizes well, and my skin doesn't have powdery peelies anymore. I always apply it before applying foundation, sort of like a primer. It is fabulous! The packaging is nice, a tube instead of a tub. Definitely my HG for moisturizers!

on 9/18/2008 9:59:00 PM

Got the big jar at Costco, so the price is not bad at all. Pretty good as body moisturizer and no breakout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A Godsend for me! I suffer from eczema, very dry and itchy skin, and in some ways very sensitive skin. I also am acne prone. I practically live at the dermatologist! This cream is fantastic. It is thick without being greasy. It really moisturizes my skin. I put this on my body every night after my showers and nothing else works as well. Highly recommended.

For people who feel that it is too thick, you probably don't need this level of moisture. This is specifically designed for VERY dry skin. So please keep this in mind. Creams are thicker and heavier than lotions. If you feel greasy, it's too much moisture for you. Try the lotion instead.

on 9/4/2008 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this a lot and I've been using this product for a while now. It's extremely moisturizing, but it doesn't have this sticky and greasy feeling like other moisturizers. It's simple, yet effective to me. It's almost like a miracle cream to me, because I easily
get irritated from other products out there. However, I wish that Cetaphil changed the packaging, since I find that digging my fingers in to the big tub is unhygienic.

I bought this in a white/orange tube, not the tub as seen on the web. My combi skin suddenly turned super dry 10 over days ago, and I have no answer to why. It started with reddish and dry cheeks and before I know it, the dry peels extend to my forehead and temple. It's really weird, as there's no change in weather or products I use.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this at the store, was contemplating between this or a more expensive La Roche Posay cream, and took this as it's cheaper. I already bought a hydrating mask.

It feels comfortable to my face, no smell. I apply very sparsely, as it contains mineral oil, and I am unsure if my face will clog. It feel my cheeks feel good, not taut and is long lasting enough. I hope my dry skin condition will revert back to its old selfsoon.

At about US$10 for a 100g tube, it's cheap to me. Will keep updating on this product after more continuos use.

Updated a week later.....

My dry skin condition reverted, not sure if it's due to this cream. I have been using hydrating mask daily too. My face hasn't clog, so I trust it's indeed non comedogenic. I use it mainly on my dry cheeks and occasionally on my temple area. It's no frills, not expecting miracles. I always believe if your skin's well moisturised, lines will be kept at bay as long as possible.

2 mths later...........

It's really good as a antidrying cream, i apply sparingly, little bit will suffice and spread well on my cheeks. Despite my oily forehead, I use it too, as I realised I have fine lines there (due to dehydration and ageing). No clogs, that's most important for me.

Popular Moisturizers