July 31, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a tube as a sample. It's hard to apply and sticky. I don't like to use my fingers.

After awhile the gloss smelled horrible. I'm not sure if gloss can go bad but my tube developed a nasty smell and taste so I throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 9:34:00 AM More reviews by karenob

A girl can never have too many Juicy tubes!!!!!!!! - my favourite shades are Prune and raisin.These are my favourite ever beauty product.

My only complaint - about lipgloss in general - will anyone ever invent one that your hair can't stick to??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by snowdropfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Riv26

Love the smell and taste, and although all the colors look pretty similar when you put them on, I love buying new 'shades'. Very moisturizing, and although I don't mind the rather sticky, thick texture some might not be a fan of the feel of this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Sam_x

Love them all, they smell great and are super shiny, OK they all look pretty much the same on but Im a sucker for them and collect them now. Really gloopy though so my hair tends to get glued to them but I think its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 7:39:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

the colors never show on me. It goes on so sheer that it's like clear gloss, but I always find myself buying more of these. I guess it's because it smells good and it looks beautiful and it's fun to have as a collection. I don't wear it very often, only on days where i dont feel like wearing colors. I'll prob keep on buying this till i realize i have no use for it and stop. I can't help it, they keep on coming out with new colors that look so beautiful in the tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2004 1:47:00 AM More reviews by PamperedPrincess842

I don't get what all the hype is about. For the price, the quality of this product is just not good enough. It's sticky, at least to me, and I hate that it does not come with a wand or brush applicator. Some of the colors seem very similar to me, and the glosses aren't very pigmented either. They do have a pleasant, slightly fruity smell though, but so do a lot of Bonne Bell glosses and they are a lot cheaper. If you are one of those people who has to run out and buy some over-priced high end cosmetic just because it is the trend of the moment and blonde popstars like it, then you'll love this stuff. L'Oreal's ColourJuice Sheer Juicy LipGloss is very similar and much cheaper, so if you have to have a product like Juicy Tubes, get the Colour Juice instead and save yourself some money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Very shiny and sheer, not very sticky. Doesn't last as long as the L'Oreal CJ which is a bit thicker. Would like to try something with more color next time around. Edited on 3/31: As much as I love the glossiness of this, I always use it over lipstick and it pretty much always bleeds. So I must change my review to reflect that I would never purchase or swap for it again! I was generous with 2 lippies only because it is very glossy, but still not worth the $$.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ramirec

Makes my lips look realy nice. i would get mad if i lost it, because it is way to expensive. The only thing wrong with it is that the lip gloss dose not last long or make my lips soft, but i still like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Kate_28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't bought these but I've tried samples and they are very nice glosses. The pigment doesn't show up terrifically, but the gloss is fruity and looks nice. So dinky! Unfortunately, they are poor value for money. The tiny tubes are overpriced for what you actually get. Nevertheless, I like them even if they are a rip-off :)