Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/3/2004 1:17:00 PM

This gloss works so well! I got 5 miny-ish ones in a set called the "Juicy Bar" or something like that for $30. A little expensive, but well worth it! The colors are also absolutely adorable...there was a pink, orange, yellow, green, and purple. Luckily, they all show up a pretty sheer pinkish color. If you don't like sticky lip gloss, this isn't for you. Best on days when your hair is up unless you want sticky hair. ;)

on 4/2/2004 12:26:00 AM

The complaining about prices is pretty justified. They are extremely expensive, the amount you get isn't a lot, but you do have to remember that it is Lancome. Lancome is considered "higher quality" and thus, it can be expected that it's more expensive. On to the positive aspects. The smell of these glosses are HEAVENLY. I can't get enough of it. It's impossible to stop sniffing. The taste isn't too great, but the smell makes up for that. The sticky, thick feel does get a bit overwhelming, but you learn to apply smaller amounts. Overall, an excellent gloss, even though it's expensive.

on 3/30/2004 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Uh, as much as I hate to like expensive glosses. This is my favorite high end gloss =P (this month anyway!) They are sticky but not sticky like L'Oreal CJ which are too sticky IMO. Also JT have better colors than CJ. My favorite is blueberry blast.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Me and my cousin were trying on all the testers at once because the smellm and taste is addictive! My favourites are marshmallow fresh and cherise

on 3/28/2004 12:31:00 AM

I love, love, love Juicy Tubes. Every color I have tried is beautiful. My new favorite color is Berry Bold. But I also have Daquiri, Dreamsicle, Miricle, and No Reserve. I love both the creamy and the sparkly formulas. They are not as overly sticky as some lesser priced brand I have tried. The fruity scent is nice and subtle. My only gripe is the cost. AT $15.50, they are a little expensive for how much you get. But I guess Lancome knows what a great product the JT is and what they can get away with charging for it.

on 3/22/2004 2:29:00 PM

I'm not sure why someone would use fingers to apply this, as the slant-tip application makes for easy lip application.

Anyway, I love juicy tubes! This was the first "high" end lip gloss that I ever purchased, and I definitely fell in love. They aren't overly pigmented, but they give your lips a gorgeous shine and sparkle. I love the range of scents for these, as well as the different colors. I love the stickiness, and they do last for quite awhile. I can never have enough juicy tubes!!

on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM

I really like this product and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. I wish it wasn't so expensive, though.

on 3/19/2004 9:36:00 PM

I got a tube as a sample. It's hard to apply and sticky. I don't like to use my fingers.

After awhile the gloss smelled horrible. I'm not sure if gloss can go bad but my tube developed a nasty smell and taste so I throw it away.

on 3/17/2004 9:34:00 AM

A girl can never have too many Juicy tubes!!!!!!!! - my favourite shades are Prune and raisin.These are my favourite ever beauty product.

My only complaint - about lipgloss in general - will anyone ever invent one that your hair can't stick to??

I'm addicted.