November 26, 2014 | 950 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by BooTylisCiouS

Me and my cousin were trying on all the testers at once because the smellm and taste is addictive! My favourites are marshmallow fresh and cherise

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

I love, love, love Juicy Tubes. Every color I have tried is beautiful. My new favorite color is Berry Bold. But I also have Daquiri, Dreamsicle, Miricle, and No Reserve. I love both the creamy and the sparkly formulas. They are not as overly sticky as some lesser priced brand I have tried. The fruity scent is nice and subtle. My only gripe is the cost. AT $15.50, they are a little expensive for how much you get. But I guess Lancome knows what a great product the JT is and what they can get away with charging for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why someone would use fingers to apply this, as the slant-tip application makes for easy lip application.

Anyway, I love juicy tubes! This was the first "high" end lip gloss that I ever purchased, and I definitely fell in love. They aren't overly pigmented, but they give your lips a gorgeous shine and sparkle. I love the range of scents for these, as well as the different colors. I love the stickiness, and they do last for quite awhile. I can never have enough juicy tubes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by howard7196

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. I wish it wasn't so expensive, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a tube as a sample. It's hard to apply and sticky. I don't like to use my fingers.

After awhile the gloss smelled horrible. I'm not sure if gloss can go bad but my tube developed a nasty smell and taste so I throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 9:34:00 AM More reviews by karenob

A girl can never have too many Juicy tubes!!!!!!!! - my favourite shades are Prune and raisin.These are my favourite ever beauty product.

My only complaint - about lipgloss in general - will anyone ever invent one that your hair can't stick to??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by snowdropfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Riv26

Love the smell and taste, and although all the colors look pretty similar when you put them on, I love buying new 'shades'. Very moisturizing, and although I don't mind the rather sticky, thick texture some might not be a fan of the feel of this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Sam_x

Love them all, they smell great and are super shiny, OK they all look pretty much the same on but Im a sucker for them and collect them now. Really gloopy though so my hair tends to get glued to them but I think its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 7:39:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

the colors never show on me. It goes on so sheer that it's like clear gloss, but I always find myself buying more of these. I guess it's because it smells good and it looks beautiful and it's fun to have as a collection. I don't wear it very often, only on days where i dont feel like wearing colors. I'll prob keep on buying this till i realize i have no use for it and stop. I can't help it, they keep on coming out with new colors that look so beautiful in the tube.