November 27, 2014 | 1498 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As long as I can get my hands on this product, I will never stop using it. EVER!
This stuff works miracles! I have been highlighting/coloring my hair since I was a young teenager, and it's always been a bit on the dry side with lots of frizzies flying all over the place. Any other serum/shine I used, it made my think but fine hair greasy and gross looking!
My hair stylist put this on me after I had my roots touched up, and I couldn't believe how fast my hair dried and how soft it was! I thought it was maybe just the stylist touch, (how your hair always looks better after you get it done professionally) but I bought the smaller sized bottle and used it the next day and was blown away.
Your hair absorbes it almost on contact, and I have never looked greasy ONCE. I put a small amount in before drying and after straightening. And it smells delicious!
It tames my flyaways and my hair's overall health has definitely improved in a short amount of time.
The only bad thing, the price.
fifteen dollars for a small bottle ... less than one ounce. But I don't care, it's definitely worth it whenever i look into the mirror and remember what I used to have on my head!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ghettoprincess

Amazing Product! It's super light and non greasy but makes your hair feel like silk. I have long, coloured hair and I have been using this serum for over 4 months and it has made the condition of my hair go from damaged & dry to super healthy and shiny. I can't say enough...
p.s- it smells amazing as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on my daughter who has curly, coarse, dry hair. This is NOT for someone with oily hair. I have oily hair and it does not work for me.

We got these in the salon as samples and used them on our customers and ourselves. The customers who had dry, frizzy, non shiny hair after one use of this had beautiful shiny, non frizzy hair. It is worth the price. We ordered six and by the time they arrived two days later they were gone with pre orders.

It smells nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

Ok, so I feel like the previous reviewer who said she feels like she doesn't see the new clothes!
I have thin, bleached, frizzy, dry, blonde and very naturally curly hair that I usually blow straight and then use a chi to flatten. This does nothing more than any other serum I have ever used. It does smell good, but most of them do. Trust me, I have used everything from drugstore, wal-mart brands to "you can only find this in upscale salons", and this is nothing special, really not worth the $30 price tag.
If you have hair similiar to mine, I highly suggest the Tigi S-factor line, specifically the dream drops and flat-iron spray (use this sparingly and buff it in after 1 or 2 sprays, no more than that!).
Sorry to be in the minority here, but I would hate for others to waste their $$$$$ on something that isn't going to work for them either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

[edited to add] Visited my hair stylist for my 6 week highlights. He asked what I'd been using since my hair was in unusually good condition. He knows I'm a product freak. After seeing and feeling my hair - two stylists were going to purchase Moroccan oil.

An impulse buy, now a HG product. I have super-fine, thin, damaged, waist-length hair. I need moisture and protein, but everything weighs it down.

I thought Oscar Blandi jasmine serum was the only oil that didn't weigh down my hair. But it's very expensive and not intensely hydrating.

Moroccan Oil is a thick oil, but quickly soaks in and after an hour doesn't look greasy at all. I use 7 drops every morning and my hair feels soft and looks great.

I sometimes mix the Moroccan Oil with the Intense Hydrating Lotion, which is actually more rich and WILL weigh down my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by chov

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. My hair is very damaged, thanks to lightening and straightening, and most often feels like straw. I can't believe how soft and moisturized this makes my hair feel. I used the Moroccan oil deep conditioner, then the oil when damp, and the styling creme when dry, and my hair is shiny, the waves are defined, and it doesn't look like a rat's nest. It's miles better than Ojon. It's well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by katlovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I can never live again without this product. It tames the frizzy and keeps my hair from tangling beyond return. My hair is shiny and the scent is wonderful. It is expensive but worth it. The packaging is not so hot but it will not stop me from purchasing. I color at home and per my hairdresser 's suggestion, add 1 capful to the color and developer to make a treat for your head. This helps the color to stay richer longer also. Thank you Rachel, (my hairdresser) for talking me into trying!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jmfc592

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very thick, dry, super course highlighted hair, and this makes it feel like silk. I use the oil after every shampoo and now use the new spray after drying and styling that is just great. I do think you should have very dry hair to use this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like I am in that story "Emperor in new clothes" where everyone pretends that the emperor's outfit is gorgeous but he is really just naked.
Am I the only one who sees nothing from this oil???
At least I found a small bottle for $9.95 rather than investing $30 or so. It does nothing - use a little and there is no difference, use some more and get grease. I have pretty normal straight hair which has become somewhat dry through coloring and getting some grays.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by FracturedBroken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say this stuff is amazing. Over the past few years I've fried my naturally black, curly, and extremely frizzy hair by dying it blond. No matter what product I used it wouldn't go straight at all. My stylist would get it straight, but then with the Louisiana humidity would cause it to frizz. So this product was my last effort to get it to be straight at least some of the time. It is a little on the expensive side, but then again I've spent a lot of money already on products. It smells very earthy and doesn't feel very oily at all. I have very thick hair so I have to use about 2 quarter size amounts on my hair. I use it with the leave in moisturizing cream and then let it dry over night. It's much smoother if I don't blow dry. It also works well when I wear my hair curly. When I use it I don't have to use so much product that my hair is stiff. This stuff is a miracle in bottle and just might be my HG.