DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 3/6/2005 3:29:00 PM

Maybe it's all in my head, but this makes my lips look sexy! It doesn't last too long, though...
I like the brush applicator a lot. It does sting, but it's not unbearable, and I kind of like it! The gloss that it gives is nice and pretty, but not long-lasting at all.

I thought that the testers in Sephora were a special "tester size," but it turned out that the actual product is very small.For the $16 that I paid for it, I expect either more product or longer-lasting effects.

on 3/6/2005 2:38:00 AM

The only drawback is that this product is tiny - for what you pay. Besides the price and size, I *LOVE* this product! The size doesn't bother me, as I can fit it into any bag or my pocket. However, it should be a few dollars less, considering how small it is.

on 3/4/2005 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this! I'm on my third tube already and own 5 venom glosses and venom flash in gold and silver.

Makes my lips red and plump and full and gorgeous! The original and still the best out there! Absolutely amazing cult favorite <3

on 2/28/2005 10:04:00 PM

definitely does not do what its supposed to. I have full lips to begin with so maybe its a subtle diff. and i wouldnt have noticed, but i dont think it gives that "pout" i was thinking it would. As a gloss, its fine, but much to pricey for a regular gloss, IMO.

on 2/28/2005 8:10:00 PM

Venom gave me absolutely no extra fullness, but it does color my lips quite a bit, as they're ghastly pale.

I love the smell (doesn't taste like much), but it's pretty expensive...a little goes a long way, but it wears off fast.

Want the effect for way cheaper? Rub a cinnamon Altoid on your lips and throw on some MAC Lip Glass.

Regards to all...

on 2/28/2005 12:50:00 AM

i happen to like this product. it made my lips much pinker, andgave them a pouty, glossy appearance. however, i do not feel that they are any bigger.

i love the tingle. i don't find it burns at all. and the cinnaminty taste is great!

on 2/27/2005 9:08:00 PM

This stuff just burns and does NOT plump lips at all! I swear its all psychological! I tried this at Sephora to see what all the rage was about, and though it did make my lips slightly pinker, it did not make them any plumper (even my sister said so... and she is brutally honest with me!) I would never recommend this to anyone!

on 2/27/2005 12:59:00 PM

My friend let me try this a few times. I didn't think it hurt alot at all, but I've had my lip pierced so I'm not sure about my threshold for pain hehe. I do want this because I noticed that they did seem plumper, redder, and all that. The gloss was glossy not sticky.

on 2/25/2005 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lord almighty, this stuff burns! I put just the teensiest amount on my bottom lip, and YOWCH! It did cause my lips to flush quite a bit, but the pain was just not worth it. Maybe the lite version would be better for me? BOTTOM LINE: If you have sensitive lips (like I do, apparently), then this probably isn't the gloss for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't see where this stuff did anything. It kinda burned my lips actually. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I purchased it on ebay. Save your money buy a pretty lip gloss that doesn't burn your lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin