April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 2:38:00 AM More reviews by PinkLily

The only drawback is that this product is tiny - for what you pay. Besides the price and size, I *LOVE* this product! The size doesn't bother me, as I can fit it into any bag or my pocket. However, it should be a few dollars less, considering how small it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 10:30:00 AM More reviews by mixprints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'm on my third tube already and own 5 venom glosses and venom flash in gold and silver.

Makes my lips red and plump and full and gorgeous! The original and still the best out there! Absolutely amazing cult favorite <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2005 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kboston72

definitely does not do what its supposed to. I have full lips to begin with so maybe its a subtle diff. and i wouldnt have noticed, but i dont think it gives that "pout" i was thinking it would. As a gloss, its fine, but much to pricey for a regular gloss, IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by AlliACT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Venom gave me absolutely no extra fullness, but it does color my lips quite a bit, as they're ghastly pale.

I love the smell (doesn't taste like much), but it's pretty expensive...a little goes a long way, but it wears off fast.

Want the effect for way cheaper? Rub a cinnamon Altoid on your lips and throw on some MAC Lip Glass.

Regards to all...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by greenolive

i happen to like this product. it made my lips much pinker, andgave them a pouty, glossy appearance. however, i do not feel that they are any bigger.

i love the tingle. i don't find it burns at all. and the cinnaminty taste is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jekki012

This stuff just burns and does NOT plump lips at all! I swear its all psychological! I tried this at Sephora to see what all the rage was about, and though it did make my lips slightly pinker, it did not make them any plumper (even my sister said so... and she is brutally honest with me!) I would never recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bartsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend let me try this a few times. I didn't think it hurt alot at all, but I've had my lip pierced so I'm not sure about my threshold for pain hehe. I do want this because I noticed that they did seem plumper, redder, and all that. The gloss was glossy not sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lyssrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lord almighty, this stuff burns! I put just the teensiest amount on my bottom lip, and YOWCH! It did cause my lips to flush quite a bit, but the pain was just not worth it. Maybe the lite version would be better for me? BOTTOM LINE: If you have sensitive lips (like I do, apparently), then this probably isn't the gloss for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kristylynn0530

I don't see where this stuff did anything. It kinda burned my lips actually. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I purchased it on ebay. Save your money buy a pretty lip gloss that doesn't burn your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Received a sample in a swap and I was hooked.Really plumped up my lips and made them look pouty&sexy..Sadly the effect was short lived.After about 6hrs my lips deflated back to normal..I didn't find the sting nearly as bad as the other reviews stated and I'm hypersensitive to most anything applied to face or lips