April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by mehmehmeh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

oh...my...gosh. I have had a lil sample one of this in my realness of concealness (sucker for cute packaging but barely ever used any of it) and I happened on reviews of this today so I popped it out when I was putting on my makeups and holy....wow. I look like an angel. I thought it might be a ripoff of touche eclat or something (I should review that too) but it's nothing the same, it is less subtle ...in the sense that the only way you can tell touche eclat is truly working is that suddenly everyone is telling you how amazing and refreshed you look (father in law: wow, you look so well rested. no, no, it's the touche eclat, I have a toddler that still doesnt sleep, I havent slept in three years but anyways) but I put on the C of eyebrow to cheekbone of highbeam and suddenly the heavens split open and the light fell on me and suddenly I am a glowing, gorgeous angel. oh my god. I am going to buy the full size TOMORROW. I dont think I can survive the rest of my life without this. What's incredible is there is NO glitter, I dont do glitter, husband has a phobia for first thing, and I am old, I dont need glitter. this just like I said lights up my whole face, it's like I am gleaming, I am SO amazed, I have never felt so shocked by a make up in my life.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This always breaks me out. I got a sample a while back from Sephora and loved it. Gives you a pretty pinkish glow, but every time I wore it I found myself with two or three little tiny bumps on my cheeks. I tried it only under the brows and got the same bumpy results. I would not risk it buying the full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by BroknHeartSmudgedEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love High Beam. Its a pink/silver metallic sheen. I sometimes mix it into my liquid foundation, highest part of cheekbones, brow highlight. I also mix this into my lotion for a nice glow. The cap tends to break off, so be careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by marquis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This highlighter is beautiful! It gives a natural glow to the cheekbones. I use it regularly and it has lasted for ages. I also mix this into my foundation when I want a bit of a glow. My one complaint is the packaging - I wish it came in a tube. Now that I am getting to the end of the bottle, I am finding it quite hard to get the product out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is beautiful! It is a liquid/cream highlighter with a very fine and subtle shimmer that gives a natural glow to the cheekbones. A little goes a long way so it is worth spending the money. You can mix a little into your foundation if you want a glowier look to your complexion or you can just use it on the higher planes of your face (cheekbones, brow bones) to accentuate. The consistency is very easy to blend and looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Cottoncandyandlollipops

I can't believe I declined to even think about giving this product a try in the past. I hate the fake shimmery, glitter look some girls have. I find it so damn tacky and because of that I didn't give this a try until 2 days ago. Wow though!!!!! This is sooooo natural looking, you can't tell you applied anything artificial it just looks like you have healthy, glowing skin. Tip: Don't apply too much and don't blend back and forth, blend it by lightly tapping it in with your fingers.
I absolutely love this!
Edit: I forgot to mention this lasts ALLLLLLLLL day!
Edit#2: wanted to use this for a while before I made my verdit on whether or not it would break me out. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL and I've used it daily. (I have hyper sensitive, acne prone skin)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by illekkelli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! I just bought this a couple of weeks ago, and every time I've worn it, I have received compliments from my male friends about how beautiful, happy, or glowing I look. They couldn't pinpoint what it was, but it was the High Beam, because they normally wouldn't comment on something like that. The only thing is that I wish the brush was different. Instead of similar to a nail polish brush I would rather have it like a lip gloss brush. Other than that, this is the perfect highlighter. I also have the Smashbox Highlighter Quad, which is great, but not as good as this one. Will buy again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by imsomelicious

BEAUTIFUL! I love love love this stuff. i mix a little in my under eye concealer too. So natural and dewy, and a little goes a long way. Yeah it's $24 but this will last soo long and I will re-purchase forever. This is the perfect highlighter I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I overall liked this product - gives you a dewy natural look! although i prefer using powders generally i would recommend it. I also love the pot and wond, looks like nail varnish. very cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this product and so far I really like it. It makes you look really naturally luminous and glowy--very pretty. Just a few dabs goes a long way...I use it on my cheekbones, the inner corners of my eyes, brow bones, and they recommend nose on the box...but I think that could come off looking greasy instead of "dewy". Who knows though. I usually only put it on a maximum of two areas at a time though because I'm not sure if all the areas at once would look good, you know? Maybe like a disco ball. Not sure. Anyway, it is a little pricey, but I think it will last me until the end of time seeing as how you have to use so little to get great results. The packaging is a little strange (my boyfriend thought I was buying nail polish) but it gets the job done, so I guess I can't complain. I think I'll be repurchasing this!