July 30, 2014 | 2057 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

Use this with very matte foundation to get a fool proof dewy look without powders and glitter!. this is the perfect highlighter thats easy to blend and without too much shimmer. Lights hit this baby on my cheek and its 'HelllOoOoOo dewy skin" Add a few drops of this in your body lotion for a sexy shimmer, or in a liquid bronzer for a hint of shimmer, or in your daily tinted moisturizer for a little OmMmpPhH the possiblities are endless!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful addition to anyone's makeup drawer. Benefit's High Beam truly delivers a soft, dewy glow to your skin without making it look obvious that you've applied product to your face. The lasting power is much better than my Smashbox double ended eye brightener pencil (which I also use as a highlighter). To make certain features on my face standout, I usually apply a small line in the shape of a sideways V around by lower orbital bone, a thin line down the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows then blend with my fingertips. The only con I have with this product is the packaging. It doesn't feel very hygienic dipping and re-dipping the brush back into the bottle. I would prefer it in a squeeze tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been here and there with highlighters, they are one of my favorite products. This one looks nice, but it doesn't show up too terribly well, and you see more flecks of sparkle than a glow. Also the bottle is horrendously tiny for the price. I'm probably going to return this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

I purchased this in a little sample kit the "Realness of Concealness" from Benefit. I absolutely adore it! I dab it 3 times on my cheek bones and blend and it really does make my cheek bones look beautiful and pronounced. I will repurchase in the full size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

This is great stuff ladies! If you really want that etheral glow from within, high beam is the product for you. I was using the Smashbox powder shimmer, but HB is beating it by a mile. Just a few dots on the nose and the "C" around the temple to the cheekbone, then buff with my Mac 188..Love it, very angelesqe and healthy....Highly recommend this one and the bottle will last FOREVER..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Roshmil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this! since I bought this product I use it every time I go out, it looks abseloutely great on me. Gives me a dewy and fresh look.
I especially like it on the nose bridge and on the cheeks.
So far it hasn't caused any pimples :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by StacyOh1717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I swear by this stuff. It really makes my facial features pop. It's also great for creating that natural glow. I run in down the center of my nose, around my cheeks to temples, my brow bones, as well as the corners of my inner tear duct areas.
But be careful not to use too much because it doesn't take much to give you that caked on look if you're not careful.
I used to use my foundation brush to blend it in, but I actually prefer using my fingertips because it gives me a more natural and light coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by PinkHairKinkyGoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i like people to say wow what makeup are you wearing? not 'oh you look so fresh!' im all about bold in your face makeup and high beam is just that. i apply a lot, so its a white/pink metallic sheen. it makes my cheekbones pop like crazy. almost out of my bottle & buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by msnme1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really really nice highlighter. Im really pale and it makes my face look beautiful and dewy in a natural way. Ive been using this product forever, and it never broke me out since even though I have pretty sensitive skin. I think anyone who wants a legit highlighter should try this. Its like an icing on a cake. yeah its sort of pricey but whatever, its so bomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

High beam is a great cheek highlighter. It gives a dewy finish which I like.

The bottle is like a bigger version of a nail polish bottle; brush applicator attached to the cap. So, how i use it- I just dab 3 dots along my cheek bone and pat it in. You can put a dot along your brow bone as a highlight. This product will really last you.