April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a kit of samplers, so I got lots of colors, and this was in it. I like the intensity of this line of eyeliners, but they are very soft, so they don't hold shape well. If you drop one on the point, like I did, forget using it again because it gets smooshed and becomes a little pancake that you can use to draw anything other than dots. They are a bit smudgy. I like them anyway, and do use them regularly. I wouldn't pay 17 bucks for one of them, but when the sets come out with a few smaller sizes in different colors, it's worth buying then.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lovely1687

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently purchased this eyeliner and it sure does glide on easily; however, I was not too satisfied with it. The eyeliner does not stay on the water line after a while. I tend to have to reapply it several times throughout the day. I should have tested the eyeliner before purchasing it (especially since the price is $17 dollars before tax).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

This pencil is amazing for creating the smudgy eyeliner look I love! It stays on all night even if I go out clubbing and keeps its colour true. It might not be the best for a clean line but for everything else it is amazing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

This was just ok. I don't see the hype. It looks great on, and it applied very easily. However, I saw smudges, which i very much dislike. I used it for my lids, it worked really well. No creases or anything. I didn't budge. However, I purchased this eyeliner for my waterline. And it didn't stay and it smudged. And since it is sooo dark, it was kind of noticable. For the cost, I wouldn't purchase again. I feel like I can get other eyeliners for cheaper and have the same effect. I think one thing the can do to improve on this product is maybe having a sponge applicator at the end in order to smudge the liner because the texture is so creamy that it can easily move if not applied lightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this liner in a 24/7 liner set, and zero has the longest staying power on my waterline out of all of my black liners including mac's smolder. it isn't very dark with one swipe, but if you go over your waterline a few times it gets darker. it stays the longest on my waterline our of all the liners i've tried, however it doesn't stay 100% by the end of the day.
i would buy it again because it stays so long, and even though it's not as dark as mac's smolder, it is buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by PRECIOUSKITTEN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for some time now and I love it!!!... I use this on my water line all the time and use it for a smokey look as well... you have about a min to smudge it but once it dries its on for the day... if you use it all over the lid don't open your eye asap or it will move... again give it time to dry and your good to go.... love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd heard a lot of great things about the 24/7 liners from Urban Decay, and had been looking for a black pencil liner for tightlining/water-lining, and just general use. Definitely a lot of transfer with this pencil. It's nice for smuding along the upper lashline if you're going for a smoky look but I don't use it for much of anything else, as it tends to transfer to my crease, or to my waterline if I use it to tightline (and vice versa). It's a fairly true black, although I still love my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner if I'm looking for blackest black. It's overall a decent liner, just not worth the price to me when there are great drugstore alternatives.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm on the fence about this product. I love the intense black color and the creaminess. It truly does glide on... and then it glides right off.

This stuff is HELLA smudgy and not really meant for the waterline. It stays for about an hour and then I need to reapply if I really want my waterline to be black.

I have found that gel liners work way better on my waterline than pencil liners do. My favorite right now is the Buxom Lashliner. 'Tis awesome.

I keep buying UD 24/7 because I do think they are the best out of the pencil liners as far as creaminess and color choice. I find that if I set this color with a shadow it lasts like I want it to. I find this pencil useful if I want to rock a really smudgy smokey eye. And I carry it in my purse for quick touch ups. So it does serve a purpose, but I do not use this if I want something that will last all day w/o smudging.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lazycurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow! Such great reviews but it didn't live up to them. I was disappointed, the color was great and it did glide on, but Oh! The Smudging!! I bought this specifically b/c I heard it did NOT smudge, but it did. Alot. This eyeliner was worse than my $6 Rimmel. I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by isabella0702

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

=/ i had really high expectations for this liner. i bought it twice and returned it twice. at first i loved loved the creaminess of this liner. it glided on my eyes like butter, no tugging at all. but it smudged like crazy =( too bad.