July 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This is my favorite eyeliner. It is a very deep black and stays on all day.. if not longer. I took a shower and it still didn't come off even though I scrubbed my face pretty well. It doesn't last very long though because it is very creamy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a mini size. At first, I really liked it. It glides on smoothly and dark at once, no tugging. Pencils are also great for on the go, and for quick mess free applications. However, without a primer to keep it in place it SMUDGES! And it is totally worthless to rim the waterline with.

So, I like the creaminess, colour pay off and pencil format. I do not like staying power. If it had been cheaper, I could have forgiven it for that fault since it is correctable. But for the price, I'm going to search for another liner and stick to my gel liner instead in the meantime.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried the mini version of it as part of the Urban Decay Hall of Fame package from Sephora. It goes on super smooth, much smoother than any eyeliner I've tried before! Water proof and lasts long. Definitely looking into buying the entire set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a set since I wanted to try other colors too. This really stands for it's name. It lasts alllll day and it glides on so freaken smoothe! I love this for my lower lash line and my eyes are always watery because of the cold and being so tired all the time but this stays put on my lower lash line. It does not wipe off nor does it smudge which is perfect because I've tried sooo many eyeliners and it always ends up smudging! Sharpening this is a pain...I've sharpened mine twice and the tip broke off twice! I don't know if it is because the pencil is so soft or if I need to get myself a new pencil sharpener!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by iAMrandom1096

This eyeliner is one of my favorites! It's very creamy and glides on like a dream. It also lasts a pretty long time on my waterline, until some other eyeliners I tried. It can smudge a bit, however, throughout the day, but seriously? It's an almost-close-to-perfect eyeliner. It is a bit expensive though and it's a bit harder to sharpen as it is so creamy. But I love this eyeliner and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by nicolemize

This product lasts all day, and even over night if you wanted it to! Definitely my number one eyeliner, and I've tried many! This beats the super-good Maybelline unstoppable eyeliner!
PROS: long-lasting, really black, easy to sharpen, comes off well w/remover
CONS: needs sharpener a lot because the tip dries out fast, not the best for smokey-eye blending, not creamy enough (but still pretty-dang good!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aznfreckleface

Hmm i like this actually. First time buying urban decay eyeliner and i try zero. and compared with my cheap drugstore eyeliners like prestige eyeliner in black, this UD zero stays put much better. there is slight smudging which is why i give the product 4 lippies but it is waterproof like it says and it will stay put unlike other eyeliners that just fade off into the air and looks like i didnt apply anything. i love this! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not too impressed w/ this particular liner. It is soft but its similar to my Morbid Makeup black liner which i can also use for my lips. MM is also way cheaper ($1.99).
EDIT:
this color sucks! i liked 1999 & it stayed well but this color smudged & smudged & smudged some more! will not repurchase this color,ill stick w/ my ColorStay thank you. taking off lippies

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by becca352

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is amazing. It glides on smoother than any other liners I have tried. It is so easy to apply and so creamy. The color is a rich black. I can create a natural look for daytime or smudge it out for a smoky look at night. I use it every day. It is a staple for me!
EDIT: I have switched to Ulta automatic eyeliner in black. It is a darker black and stays on longer. Plus I got it on sale for a dollar!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:45:00 AM More reviews by RMBx

I bought the 24/7 eyeliner in Zero with the Urban Decay Hall of Fame set back in October, and I used the eye pencil obsessively in the weeks that followed purchasing it. Altogether it was pretty good - it went on smoothly and altering the thickness of the line was super easy. The colour was a bit of a letdown - I've seen YouTube gurus and reviewers on here rave about how 'true black' in colour it is, but I wouldn't agree - it went on a kind of shiny sheer black-grey and took a couple of layers to make the colour build up.

However, the one huge problem I have with this eyeliner is sharpeningit. I don't know if thsi is just peculiar to me but I found because the liner was so soft that it broke easily when sharpening, the wood incasing the product splintered so when I tried to apply it to my waterline the splinters grabbed and scratched at my eyeskin. Ouch. Generally didn't have too great an experience with this product. I may try a different colour to compare but until then, thumbs down for this one.