July 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by aizacity

Thought I'd add to the rave by saying that I love, love, love this brush! I've actually had for a while now, two years I think. But it wasn't until just last week when I've decided to finally try it as a foundation brush (I know, I'm crazy). All that time I've simply used it specifically for applying blush, but I got bored one day and decided to check out all the hype with using it to apply foundation. Holy wow! I'm so glad I tried that! I used to it to apply my Studio Fix Fluid and loved the effect I got. I will most certainly not go back to using my #190 foundation brush for liquid foundation again! This brush is expensive, but as I say with all my high end brushes...it's an investment. I own a lot of MAC brushes and have never had any problems with any of them, they really do last you a long time. So invest in one. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by ma_couture

Oh my goodness, I am in love with this brush. I live in the UK and paid about 30 for it.
I never thought a brush could work wonders. OK so I was a little adamant about spending that much on a brush. BUT.. I'm so glad I did. I decided to treat myself for new year. New year - new make up... well that's the excuse I gave my boyfriend. This brush is so soft and I actually really like putting this on my face. Not like other other scratchy brushes that dig into your pores. Its great for liquid foundation powder and blush and can make any foundation look airbrushed. I love this brush I would go and get another one if i was to loose it.. I've washed it a few times with minimal shedding if at all. Its my HG for face brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this brush. It has taken my makeup application to the next level. I have tried many different brushes but there is no comparison to this brush. My makeup looks light and fresh. I feel more polished every day that I apply my makeup. This brush provides great coverage; however, my makeup doesn't look as thick and uneven as it used to. With the traditional foundation brush, I thought that my makeup didn't look quite even. This brush solves that problem. I dip this brush lightly into my foundation. I distribute the foundation to different areas of my face prior to using circular motions to blend. My makeup looks even and smooth daily.

Give this brush a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush!!! I use it with my MAC SFF and it's look like it's airbrush!!! there are NO streaks!! I'm in love with this brush. When I first got it, I thought that $42 for a brush was very expensive, even if it is MAC. But as I'm using this day after day, I actually wouldn't mind spending $42 for another one.

I've been using this for a month now, and washing it weekly, and so far, no shedding, which is a plus!!!

I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

After reading for various products how people were saying they used their 187 brush, I just had to find out about it. Read all of the reviews here and decided to finally get one. $42!!!!!! that is alot for one brush.

However, I washed it the night before as the MA recommended and used it today (I had already viewed the YouTube video for how to use) and I must say that it does a remarkable job. Skin looks fabulous and I must say better than when I use the BB foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow.

I use this with my Studio Sculpt. This works...WONDERS! ...No crazy streaks, and if there is those mini ones, you could always buff it away easily :) Would highly recommend this. Worth every dollar spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I finally caved in and purchased this brush after reviews on here and youtube. I cant believe i lived without it for so long! It is pricey at $42 plus tax, but its worth it! It makes my liquid foundation look flawless and airbrushed! I mix Benefit High Beam in with my studio fix and apply it with the 187. my skin never looked better! before i used a sponge, and that never gave me good coverage, and then i tried using the ecotools brush like the mac 190 and i have to say hands down, this is the brush everybody should own! I always woundered how people got that flawless foundation look- and now here it is :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Chynnac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worth every single penny. Pricey but consider it an investment ou will not regret. Creates a flawless finish in my opinion. Would bu again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by micka686

Lovely brush. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by AWILDA429

WOW!

I LAAVVVVV this brush! It is very expensive but it's sooo worth the money. My liquid foundation looks so good when I use my brush (everyday) lol. I've made so many of my friends buy it already.

If you're thinking about buy the gift set bush, Dont. Buy the regular size brush and thank me later. :-)