December 21, 2014 | 839 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! I was using it the wrong way at first (like a conventional foundation brush), but after reading the reviews here and watching youtube videos (just search MAC stippling brush), it gave me a flawless finish for my bb cream (I use it instead of foundation). I can't imagine using anything else now. My only gripe is that it tends to shed...leaves a couple of hairs on my face after I'm done, and this is after it has been washed 3 times. Hopefully that will stop at some point.
*EDIT* I've washed this 4 times now and it's still shedding. Still, it does a good job so I will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Bride949

my HG of foundation brushes- i use this to apply my MAC full coverage foundation after giving it a quick spritz w/ fix+.

it truly does give that airbrushed flawless look, coupled with a good foundation.

i've tried to use it as some of you girls like to, for blush application and it wasnt my cup of tea at all- took up too much product and didn't show up well on the skin.

but for foundation- there is no better option, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jackieloveee

Wow, this brush is really amazing, makes your foundation look really nice, and great for blending it out. Did shed a little and its a bit pricey but totaly worth it !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mujigae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW..
this brush is amazing!!!!
it cost like 50 bucks CAD but I think its totally worth it... why?
when I stippled on my liquid foundation + SPF lotion, it gave me nothing but a beautiful airbrushed complexion. almost as if im not wearing any makeup and i just have beautiful skin!!!

I like to check my Makeup in different lightings... as I live in the basement, which is really dark, i check it under artificial lighting... no flaws... then i go upstairs and check it under natural sunshine...
NO FLAWS...

GET IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have for perfect cream blush application. I freakin' love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by mkgirl9

I've had this brush for about 2 years now, and I love love this brush!

I use this mostly for blush but I've been hearing about using it with foundation too! Crazy! haha I don't wear foundation but I do wear tinted moisturizer. I wonder how it would work with that? I might have to try it out. I will let you know how it goes. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by aizacity

Thought I'd add to the rave by saying that I love, love, love this brush! I've actually had for a while now, two years I think. But it wasn't until just last week when I've decided to finally try it as a foundation brush (I know, I'm crazy). All that time I've simply used it specifically for applying blush, but I got bored one day and decided to check out all the hype with using it to apply foundation. Holy wow! I'm so glad I tried that! I used to it to apply my Studio Fix Fluid and loved the effect I got. I will most certainly not go back to using my #190 foundation brush for liquid foundation again! This brush is expensive, but as I say with all my high end brushes...it's an investment. I own a lot of MAC brushes and have never had any problems with any of them, they really do last you a long time. So invest in one. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by ma_couture

Oh my goodness, I am in love with this brush. I live in the UK and paid about 30 for it.
I never thought a brush could work wonders. OK so I was a little adamant about spending that much on a brush. BUT.. I'm so glad I did. I decided to treat myself for new year. New year - new make up... well that's the excuse I gave my boyfriend. This brush is so soft and I actually really like putting this on my face. Not like other other scratchy brushes that dig into your pores. Its great for liquid foundation powder and blush and can make any foundation look airbrushed. I love this brush I would go and get another one if i was to loose it.. I've washed it a few times with minimal shedding if at all. Its my HG for face brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this brush. It has taken my makeup application to the next level. I have tried many different brushes but there is no comparison to this brush. My makeup looks light and fresh. I feel more polished every day that I apply my makeup. This brush provides great coverage; however, my makeup doesn't look as thick and uneven as it used to. With the traditional foundation brush, I thought that my makeup didn't look quite even. This brush solves that problem. I dip this brush lightly into my foundation. I distribute the foundation to different areas of my face prior to using circular motions to blend. My makeup looks even and smooth daily.

Give this brush a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush!!! I use it with my MAC SFF and it's look like it's airbrush!!! there are NO streaks!! I'm in love with this brush. When I first got it, I thought that $42 for a brush was very expensive, even if it is MAC. But as I'm using this day after day, I actually wouldn't mind spending $42 for another one.

I've been using this for a month now, and washing it weekly, and so far, no shedding, which is a plus!!!

I will definitely repurchase.