February 1, 2015 | 1629 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by brittany23

i used this brush for my bronzer, and it makes it look wonderful and very natural looking! L O V E it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

This is a HG item. I watched a new video on YT by Enkore and he said to stipple only and not to stipple and swirl for better effect, for a pixle like airbrush effect when applying liquid foundation. That would work better for covering acne spots and scars. So I tried it and it worked perfectly for me. I do have acne scars.

This worked for me with both the regular and LE brush. I used Revlon Colorstay and MUFE HD foundation and had excellent results with both foundations.

I tried stippling and swirling and it did not look as good. It looked ok but not great. I have also used a Beautyblender sponge but those have to be replaced and this brush lasts for years so this is more cost effective. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by witchywoman215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's my favorite brush I've ever used! Well worth the money because my face looks flawless thanks to this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for applying liquid foundation. I wasn't sure how to use it at first, but then I watched some you tube tutorials. I know a lot of people like it for powder application too. I get a streaky look if I use it for powder. But for liquid or cream products it is a must.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! I was using it the wrong way at first (like a conventional foundation brush), but after reading the reviews here and watching youtube videos (just search MAC stippling brush), it gave me a flawless finish for my bb cream (I use it instead of foundation). I can't imagine using anything else now. My only gripe is that it tends to shed...leaves a couple of hairs on my face after I'm done, and this is after it has been washed 3 times. Hopefully that will stop at some point.
*EDIT* I've washed this 4 times now and it's still shedding. Still, it does a good job so I will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Bride949

my HG of foundation brushes- i use this to apply my MAC full coverage foundation after giving it a quick spritz w/ fix+.

it truly does give that airbrushed flawless look, coupled with a good foundation.

i've tried to use it as some of you girls like to, for blush application and it wasnt my cup of tea at all- took up too much product and didn't show up well on the skin.

but for foundation- there is no better option, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jackieloveee

Wow, this brush is really amazing, makes your foundation look really nice, and great for blending it out. Did shed a little and its a bit pricey but totaly worth it !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mujigae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW..
this brush is amazing!!!!
it cost like 50 bucks CAD but I think its totally worth it... why?
when I stippled on my liquid foundation + SPF lotion, it gave me nothing but a beautiful airbrushed complexion. almost as if im not wearing any makeup and i just have beautiful skin!!!

I like to check my Makeup in different lightings... as I live in the basement, which is really dark, i check it under artificial lighting... no flaws... then i go upstairs and check it under natural sunshine...
NO FLAWS...

GET IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have for perfect cream blush application. I freakin' love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by mkgirl9

I've had this brush for about 2 years now, and I love love this brush!

I use this mostly for blush but I've been hearing about using it with foundation too! Crazy! haha I don't wear foundation but I do wear tinted moisturizer. I wonder how it would work with that? I might have to try it out. I will let you know how it goes. =)