April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

After reading for various products how people were saying they used their 187 brush, I just had to find out about it. Read all of the reviews here and decided to finally get one. $42!!!!!! that is alot for one brush.

However, I washed it the night before as the MA recommended and used it today (I had already viewed the YouTube video for how to use) and I must say that it does a remarkable job. Skin looks fabulous and I must say better than when I use the BB foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow.

I use this with my Studio Sculpt. This works...WONDERS! ...No crazy streaks, and if there is those mini ones, you could always buff it away easily :) Would highly recommend this. Worth every dollar spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I finally caved in and purchased this brush after reviews on here and youtube. I cant believe i lived without it for so long! It is pricey at $42 plus tax, but its worth it! It makes my liquid foundation look flawless and airbrushed! I mix Benefit High Beam in with my studio fix and apply it with the 187. my skin never looked better! before i used a sponge, and that never gave me good coverage, and then i tried using the ecotools brush like the mac 190 and i have to say hands down, this is the brush everybody should own! I always woundered how people got that flawless foundation look- and now here it is :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Chynnac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worth every single penny. Pricey but consider it an investment ou will not regret. Creates a flawless finish in my opinion. Would bu again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by micka686

Lovely brush. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by AWILDA429

WOW!

I LAAVVVVV this brush! It is very expensive but it's sooo worth the money. My liquid foundation looks so good when I use my brush (everyday) lol. I've made so many of my friends buy it already.

If you're thinking about buy the gift set bush, Dont. Buy the regular size brush and thank me later. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by intimates

this brush works wonders. I absolutely adore this brush! I even bought three of them, seriously. I use this for MSF's, blush, foundation, and what not. It's worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by christy24

I love this brush. =] it makes me happy.

i did have a hard time when i first bought it. i was having the hardest time stippling or w/e. it looked like a mess. i watched a few videos on youtube and finally figured it out. and thank god. because now its my absolute fav thing.

it gives the most beautiful airbrushed look if you know how to use it properly. it does shed a tiny bit. more so when its new. just be patient..its worth it lol.

i have the small holiday special edition and the big one. the bigger ones are made so much better though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tayenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfection!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by datcat

I was so happy went I bought this brush and then i tried to apply my foundation with it and what a joke, It streaks and sheds. I even tried it with my Halo powder that too turned out to be a nightmare. What a waste of money. I can't believe this brush got such high reviews. Dont waste your money. I get better results with my fingertips.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No