NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

I didn't realize how pale I looked until I saw some pictures of myself recently! I've never really used bronzer before and decided to give this one a try.

Absolutely love it! Its a matte brown color with a hint of gold shimmer. And when I mean "hint" very little. You can barely see the shimmer once on. Love the velvety black case that comes in too! There's a mirror inside and a very thin square piece of pad to use for application. Do not use this pad! I used my blush brush to apply this. Love the combination with my orgasm blush underneath!

My bf said that I was glowing! That's exactly the look I was going for! I'm asian with very pale skin and I needed something to look a little more sunkissed!

Would I buy again? Most likely, a little goes a long way! Not too bad for a $30 bronzer!

I bought it along with the oilfree foundation and I am very pleased with it !
It has a lovely hue, not orangey at all even on my very fair skin. However, those with fair skin should have a very light hand since it is quite pigmented. It shimmers very slightly in the case but does not appear at all oily or shiny when on the skin.
I apply it with the MAC kabuki brush to give a smooth and even finish and I don't even need to put blush afterwards. A very good product.
I love NARS packaging, the velvety soft cases however it is pretty challenging to keep them clean !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Finally found the perfect bronzer !! I had looked forever for a bronzer that would enhance my skin tone and this is one does the job to perfection, nice beautiful color!
I tried Casino but it turned bright orange on me and that is what you are supposed to avoid when it comes to bronzers, you don't want to look like someone just slapped you in the face
If you have the chance to test this colors before buying do it, because depending on your skin they can look totally different from one person to the next.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a nice bronzer. It blends well and is a nice, not orangey shade. However, after using it for three days in a row, I broke out everywhere that I had put the product! My sister commented she had the same reaction with her Orgasm blush. I guess there is just something in the NARS products that does not agree with our skin. I swapped this.

This bronzer is ok but nothing spectacular so I dont really understand the hype:-( Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing powder is much better in my opinion. Its got better staying power and looks better on my skin. Also the package of Nars is rubbish compering to the Guerlain one. Its seems that Nars works great for many people tho. Hmm sadly not for me...

Ever since watching Makeup videos on youtube and hearing the rave reviews about NARS Laguna Bronzer I knew I HAD To have it. So I picked one up from Bloomingdales and I love it!
The pros are that it is very well pigmented, the brush easily picks it up and when blended correctly it looks very natural. The product lasts quite a while and its not a sparkly bronzer like others.
The cons are like all bronzers, it can look fake and streaky when not blended correctly or when you apply too much.
The packaging is really cute and it comes with a little mirror and a sponge applicator pad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used this for years to give my face a natural bronze glow in the summer. It's so pretty and has just slight shimmer. It never looks oily, lasts all day, and didn't break me out. I switched to Tarte's Park Ave Princess because it's a little lighter and more golden, which is more suitable for my pasty skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awful. I only got this because of the good ratings. Its a really unflattering color with GRAYish undertones. The color is too brown and I already have tanned skin! This is good if you have really dark golden skin otherwise forget it.I think it may also be good for contouring. An other thing I also wanted to mention is that it is really pigmented so you need to use a fan brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Looks great on my NC30, asian skin. Love this as it makes my skin look warm. Best of all, I don't break out from it!

This bronzer is "the" go to bronzer in the department store. Especially if you have very fair skin like me, it does not look too dark or unnatural. And best of all you wont look like a f*ckin orange oompa loompa like most self tanners or powdered bronzers make fair skin look. The only thing I would say needs improvement is the damn Nars packaging that gets disgustingly dingy at the slightest bit of dust or makeup. Its a little pricey for me personally, but buying one in the spring should last you all summer unless your one of "those girls" who desperately try to look like they they have been toasted in the oven for hours. The product itself however gets 4 stars from me.

Popular Bronzers