NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 2/14/2009 7:23:00 PM

This has to be the greatest investment I ever made for a bronzing powder. I don't really use it for bronzing but as a contour, its magical in slimming down your face! The MA tried it on 1 side of my face (she brushed it on my temples, a little bit on my forehead and under my invisible cheekbones, a litte on the jaw) It looked really natural on my NC20 asian skin, it has no orange and just the right amount of tanned brown. I'm glad I got this before attempting to try another drugstore bronzer, I bought one of Rimmels in sundance, horrible! So instead of taking another unnecessary risk, just try this one. I recommend you try it on at the counter first just to see how it looks on you.

on 2/12/2009 10:49:00 PM

I, too, really wanted to like this. The texture is great, it doesn't look too powdery. But like some others on here, I just found it too muddy. I'm going to go back to the Nars counter and try some other colours - like I say, the texture is great. I also have to say the Laguna/Orgasm combo didn't work for me either - Orgasm looks ok on me on a "pale" day, but with the bronzer I just looked like a clown. And yes, I did use a light hand and I did blend well! But the Laguna colour's just wrong on me. I gave the packaging a good score because although it broke on me, I had dropped it on a wooden floor! And I appreciated having a compact with a good sized mirror.

on 2/10/2009 12:36:00 AM

i got this as a swap, i was not willing to buy one because it's expensive and i didn't know whether i would like a bronzer. i'm an nc30 and i thought bronzers were for pale people who don't tan easily. i tan very easily so i thought i wouldn't need a bronzer since i have a light tan complexion. but i was very curious about the hype of this product and when i tried it i am deeply in love with this. the powder is soft with shimmer but not over the top shimmer. i'm light tan and this gives me a glow like nars luster blush but luster has a tint of apricot, this is true bronze. it gives that sunny warm glow to my face and because of that, i think the product is worth the price.

on 2/7/2009 5:51:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I use it every day with Sephora's bronzer brush which i love as well.. This bronzer isn't too light for my MAC NC 35 skin. Its perfect. Not orange or muddy at all. Gives me a nice warm look. Not fake looking at all. I love it and wear it everyday! Go get it!

on 2/4/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this only about a week ago after trying out so many others. This was the only bronzer that did not give me that 'dirty' look on my face. It blended beautifully onto my skin. I am a NW20 for reference and Laguna gives me a healthy glow. My husband says he cant see it, but then he says that it does give me a glow. In my book, that is the sort of product that I want, not obvious but does make a difference.

The packaging is fine. You get a good amount of bronzer and a relatively flat compact that does not take up a lot of space in your m/up bag.

I will defenitely buy again.

I love how its a nice subtle bronze. It does have shimmer but doesn't look like a disco ball when its applied.

on 2/1/2009 9:39:00 AM

It is too much color for my NW20 skin, already using MAC #187 and with a very light hand. It doesn't look natural bronzing on my face, muddy and messy rather, and absolutely not workable on my forehead etc. I thought about using it only as contouring, but it's the same. I recently purchased Luster, and let's see if it's a better one for the light bronzing effect.

on 1/31/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Laguna is a great bronzer from NARS. I kept hearing about it on MUA and it definately lives up to the hype. Laguna has no orange in it at all. It is more like a tan color with a little shimmer that I don't notice on my skin. Wonderful bronzer for lighter skin tones.

on 1/28/2009 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i bought this the other day and its my HG bronzer!!! i use it with NARS blush powder in Orgasm and it makes my cheekbones more defined but not obviously made up.... its amazing.. it makes me look tan without looking orange or and its very natural looking.. i was worried about the shimmer because i tried the covergirl tru blend bronzing powder before and it was so glittery that i looked like a bedazzled oompa loompa (and SO glad my friend waited 3 hours to tell me i was orange and sparkly.. here i am sitting there thinking the boys are checking me out cuz i look fine.. turns out i looked like a traffic cone...not sexy)

i will be buying several of these so i never run out.. and for the price its not much more than some of the things sold at walmart like physicians formula... i would reccomend this to anyone!!!

a little goes a long way and bonus.. it didnt smudge onto my boyfriends white shirt when i cuddled with him =)

on 1/18/2009 5:48:00 AM

this is my new HG bronzer. it was recommended to me by a friend who is a MA for Dior, she said it works for everyone but i am always cynical as i am pale (super pale in this winter weather!!!) and peachy pink undertone. so although i insist on usingbronzer in my makeup routine, i am aware it usually doesnt look natural on me.
i have to say the Laguna pigmentation is excellent , it is the only bronzer i own that my "bronzer brush" actually picks up (what does this say for the guerlain, dior, chanel, MAC, and some drugstore brands that i own??) . it glides on flawlessly. it is a silky application. it can be a bit too muddy-orange if i over apply, but the look softens.i will not say it fades, i will say it softens ;)
will recommend to anyone!

Popular Bronzers