NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 3/23/2009 7:25:00 PM

Afters months and months of lemming Laguna, I finally purchased it today! The price was a little steep, but after going through 4 subpar bronzers, I figured I might as well splurge a little on something I know I'll love and be able to use for a long time. My review is the same as the majority of everyone else's-- Great bronzer, no orangeyness, super pigmented, no disco ball effect, and use with light hand. The pictures don't do it justice, it's much much prettier in person! It comes with a flat white sponge. I'm not sure if you're supposed to use it to apply the bronzer, but it comes in handy when you want to wipe fallout from the mirror! Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

EDIT **

I've been using Laguna almost everyday since I bought it now, and I'm finally coming to the realization that I'm not totally in love with it. I don't know if anyone else has had the same experience as me, but the color tends to be different on each of my cheeks. I don't know if it's because one side is lighter than the other, but my left cheek always turns out a tad bit orangey while my right cheek is perfect! I just purchased Luster and I love it, but I still have hope for Laguna so I'm going to hang onto it for a little while longer.

on 3/22/2009 4:55:00 AM

Best bronzer ever. Very natural colour on pale skin, however I do have to apply with a light hand. It was my first NARS purchase and started a terribly expensive obsession for me.
Will definitely buy again, but it lasts for years (already had it for 1.5 years and not even half way) so the second purchase wont be for a while!

on 3/19/2009 8:59:00 AM

This bronzer is amazing. Provides a sun kissed flush. Perfect to wear daily. I love it. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts forever.

on 3/15/2009 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

my number one bronzer, Suits when pale and can be built up when tanned. I cannot live without this bronzer. Gives a beautiful healthy glow without being too shimmery or false looking. Apply with a big brush as mentioned before for a good application. Packaging is sleek, classy and practical. I have recommended to friends who also love. I always buy again when i finsh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG bronzer. I love it. Its a gorgeous sunkissed shade, with a very very small amount of shimmer. It's a very natural bronze colour, doesn't show up orange at all and I'm pale enough.. nc20. Would definitely recommend it to anyone with around the same skintone as me.

on 3/6/2009 12:16:00 PM

this is a great bronzer. I think it works better on me when I'm a little tanner than I am now (right now i'm as pale as i can get!)

It's very pigmented so apply it lightly and build it up. It's easy to over do it. Apply it with a big fluffy brush so you don't get too much distributed in one spot. I love Nars packaging as well! This will probably last a really long time as it's a good amount of product and you don't need that much.

on 3/6/2009 2:39:00 AM

I have never been disappointed by NARS to date but maybe its because I am very selective in the items I purchase. This is one of the best, a bronzing powder that is not overpowering and universally flattering. I can achieve a healthy glow without looking orange, which is hard to do with my skin tone. Until I bought this it was hard to find a bronzer I liked but I LOVE this one. HG material.

on 3/4/2009 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

so far i really like this bronzer. others i have tried had made me look orange or too glittery. i was a little nervous about this one because it looked glittery. however, once i had it on, it was not glittery at all. it gives me a true healthy glow. i love nars, and was not disappointed by this product!

on 2/28/2009 4:36:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

Ok so I thought this was going to be another let-down-bronzer. Boy was I wrong. I bought this on a whim as the SA was wearing it and she had that 'healthy,flushed' look. So I got it home and put it with my other bronzers which include Chanel, Dior, Mac, Benefit and Guerlain. Next day I thought i'd give it a chance...wow! I look like I have returned from a very sunny location with a refreshed, glow. I look healthy, i look tanned, i look great! I am nc15 and find most bronzers are either muddy, severe or just blah. This is that perfect balance between brown, gold and beige which when applied to the face can make you look like you have lost 10 pounds or have been on holiday depending where you place this. I will definately buy this again but it will be a while before I do as this is 8g at 21 which is reasonable. Its a keeper.

on 2/27/2009 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not the type of person that would normally use a bronzer, but I was feeling a little too wintery-pale and decided to give this a whirl. What a gorgeous color! I'm very fair, and a light dusting of this gives me a nice, healthy, "just been out in the sun all day" look. I use a large fluffy powder brush to dust over cheekbones, nose, chin, and forehead.

It's also a great color for contouring... applied (lightly!) in the hollows of my cheeks, on temples, the sides of my nose, and along my jawline, it gives great definition to my features without looking like makeup. Very subtle.

Popular Bronzers