November 28, 2014 | 1376 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by batbunney

I'm a newbie to bronzer and I never used them before this product. I thought it would make my pale skin look weird. But this bronzer is perfect for my skin tone, even though at first I thought it was a little dark. But after reading all the great reviews about it, I tried it out and I really like it. It is a little sheer, so you can slowly build the color, which is great for my light skintone. Laguna is expensive though for $29.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although i haven't used many bronzers, i could truly say this bronzer is the best you could probably find. It is a beautiful brown color that doesn't make my face look muddy, and it glides on beautifully with no streaks. The color is just perfect for my skin, and it doesn't make me look like I've been in a self tanning mishap..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by pocky

After a couple years of obsessively collecting bronzers, have finally found one that I actually use on a regular basis. Not that my other bronzers are bad--I still stand by my rave reviews of my favorite Physician's Formula bronzers--but seriously, a person only needs one bronzer and Nars Laguna has become my One for many reasons even if it's almost four times more expensive than Physician's Formula. I use the Smashbox Face and Body brush to apply my bronzer and the size of the Nars bronzer is perfect for the brush. I also love the shade, which has just enough brown without being muddy-looking. Most bronzers are too orange for my skin and I end up looking like a self-tanning accident victim. Most bronzers are also much too sparkly and shiny while the few matte bronzers are too flat and end up looking unnatural, but Nars has just enough shimmer and a lovely golden-brown hue that works perfectly for me. I sweep some color onto my temples, cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and a tiny dab on my chin for great color. Nars is ridiculously expensive, but just like with all its other products, the bronzer will last forever. I've been using mine 2-3 times a week for the last 8 months and I haven't even made the tiniest dip in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

This was my second purchase from NARS and boy was I suprised again. After trying it for the first time, I aboslutely hated it. I thought it made me look dirty. But after watching a tutorial on how to contour and shape the face with this product, I fell in love. No longer will I look for a bronzer that doesn't have shimmer, and that doesn't look dirty or cakey or fake on me. This is the product. and the staying power is unbelievable. NARS, you have won me over once again! Bravo!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jamaicanmecrazy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was $38 CDN. This should be applied with a light hand if you have pale skin like I do. Be careful you can end up looking dirty/orange if you put on too much. this gives me a lovely glow with very subtle shimmer and lasts all day. If my skin is slightly dry or not perfectly smooth, this will accentuate it and go on really blotchy. Will probably repurchase if I can't find something better

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bubblegarm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this bronzer, it glides on so easily and no streaks. its perfect - its also very natural looking, no orange tint to it. its a quality product - much better than macs bronzers (its a whole different consistency - it just looks amazing) I hate that the packaging get dirty real quick tho :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by emilyyx19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this. it gives me the perfect glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ladyonspencer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pricing: Expensive But the product lasts long (if you use it appropriately, a light dusting per use) and it is completely worth the money.

Packaging: A+. Black, no slip case, comes with white pad I use to keep mirror clean, perhaps it was a tool to apply with, but that is ridiculous.

The Color: Fabulous! The color is gorgeous on my skin which is pink/ fair. I wear a foundation or powder depending on day or night and then use on my temples, cheeks... the spots the sun hits. Not very much sparkle, enough to look a light touch golden.

Overall: Has not caused breakouts. I love it.

I will buy this product over and over again.

My only con, the pricing. I would love it to come down $5-10 bucks. Wishful thinking?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by poebear

I love this stuff. I'm too pale even for Bare Minerals' lightest shade of foundation, and this actually looks natural on my skin when I do it lightly. The shimmer isn't much at all. Love it.

ONE QUESTION: Please let me know! What is the white pad thingy on top when you open it up?? What is that for?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Burningdesir3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NARS' PRODUCTS ARE THE SH*T
i love everything Nars has to offer.
i have laguna in the blush/bronzer duo. i love the way this bronzer is sheer yet subtle. highly pigmented powders for great application. great for when i lose my tan in the winter months. and orgasm blush to compliment? beautiful match.