August 31, 2014 | 1028 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by resco

This product did not give me the natural bronze sheen for which I was searching. Instead, my complexion looked muddy, awkwardly metallic, and way too sparkly. Quite unattractive. When I had used it in the summer, people would comment on how sparkly I looked. I have an olive skin tone, so I usually do not have problems finding bronzers that compliment my skin color. Also, the packaging is not impressive either. I had once dropped the compact and the top lid simply broke off. Overall, this product has only lent me embarrassment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is amazing! My HG before this was MAC's matte bronzer. However, my skin is dry so during the winter, a matte powder looks horrid on me. Not to mention I noticed compared to other bronzers, my MAC is orangey. I was scared of getting a bronzer with shimmer for fear of looking like a glitter bomb. I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved my NARS bronzer. I buff it in with a big fluffy brush and there are barely any sparkles on me. It just leaves a sunkissed, natural glow to my skin and I love it! Laguna's color is wonderful. It's a medium brown. No hint of orange in this at all. ♥

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by ls

Although there are many rave reviews on this product, i have to say i wasnt completely pleased with it as it made my skin look too dull. I ended up borrowing my friends Catwalk bronzer which cost only $5 and found that this gave my skin a more healthy bronze glow. Laguna is way too expensive and overrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this bronzer!

On the days when I am feeling very very pale, I just sweep this on lightly and i've got this glow about me. I'm pale and cool (MAC NW20) and this product is a perfect match for me- not orangey at all.

The product seems to have quite a bit of shimmer in the pan, but it's not noticeable at all on the face.

I doubt this would work for dark skinned ladies, but for light and medium toned gals, this is perfect! HG material for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Jmorton07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not usually a big bronzer person, but I had been hearing such great things about this that I decided to give it a go, even though it's heading into fall and I was worried any bronzer may look fake and out of season. And I love it. Love it! I just sweep it lightly and it makes such a big difference without even looking like anything. When I do half my face and look in the mirror before doing the other, I think, wow....but it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. NARS products are expensive, but I actually think this isn't that bad considering even just average bronzers run only a little bit less expensive. I'm actually a little surprised it's not more considering an eye shadow duo from NARS is like $35. Anyway, I love it and will be sure to keep it around from here on out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

I was a little unsure as to whether or not I would like this bronzer when it first arrived. I am quite fair and some bronzers kind of appear as if I have smeared dirt on my cheeks so I am always a little nervous. I however had nothing to fear as this bronzer turned out lovely. It works great alone or layered with blush. It particularly works well with Nars Orgasm which I'm sure is why they packaged them together.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lovelie02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! I normally don't ever wear bronzers, but I came across this ones review and decided to try it. I love anything by NARS, so I felt pretty safe in spending the $30 dollars on just the bronzer, not the duo. I have tried orgasm before and don't really care for it, and doesn't show up very well on skin. This on the other hand, is universally flattering, and does not look dirty or ruddy like some bronzers tend to appear on people (one of the reasons I never used them). Another bonus, is that it has not irritated my oh so sensitive skin. Definitely, a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by h0cusp0cus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is good but I notice I have to have a light hand or else I come out looking way too dark.

Also I feel like on my skin it gets darker as time goes by in the day. But it's not orange at all it's a real brown just got to be easy on application

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by badkitty82

NARS Laguna is my HG bronzing powder!
I bought this as part of the duo with Orgasm blush and have used the Laguna bronzer so much I had to buy a separate one, The package is matte black with large white letters spelling out NARS and there's a mirror inside - which is great!
The laguna bronzer is a dirty brownish color with very little shimmer or sheen. It's quite matte, and that's what makes it so brilliant. It looks so natural! I use this bronzing powder everyday and I'm hooked.. I use it to define med cheeks and to give my pastry face a little color. I'm totally addicted and I am definitely going to buy Laguna again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

WOW! What a GREAT product...

About 5 years ago I recieved a sample of a Clinique bronzer that i absolutely LOVED...unfortunately when I got around to buying the full-size it was discontinued. Since then I have been struggling to find that sun kissed look that is sooo hard to find (either too orange or too muddy). This is perfect! Highly recommended. Sleek packaging, of course, never hurts anyone either :)