October 25, 2014 | 1136 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bubblegarm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this bronzer, it glides on so easily and no streaks. its perfect - its also very natural looking, no orange tint to it. its a quality product - much better than macs bronzers (its a whole different consistency - it just looks amazing) I hate that the packaging get dirty real quick tho :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by emilyyx19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this. it gives me the perfect glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ladyonspencer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pricing: Expensive But the product lasts long (if you use it appropriately, a light dusting per use) and it is completely worth the money.

Packaging: A+. Black, no slip case, comes with white pad I use to keep mirror clean, perhaps it was a tool to apply with, but that is ridiculous.

The Color: Fabulous! The color is gorgeous on my skin which is pink/ fair. I wear a foundation or powder depending on day or night and then use on my temples, cheeks... the spots the sun hits. Not very much sparkle, enough to look a light touch golden.

Overall: Has not caused breakouts. I love it.

I will buy this product over and over again.

My only con, the pricing. I would love it to come down $5-10 bucks. Wishful thinking?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by poebear

I love this stuff. I'm too pale even for Bare Minerals' lightest shade of foundation, and this actually looks natural on my skin when I do it lightly. The shimmer isn't much at all. Love it.

ONE QUESTION: Please let me know! What is the white pad thingy on top when you open it up?? What is that for?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Burningdesir3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NARS' PRODUCTS ARE THE SH*T
i love everything Nars has to offer.
i have laguna in the blush/bronzer duo. i love the way this bronzer is sheer yet subtle. highly pigmented powders for great application. great for when i lose my tan in the winter months. and orgasm blush to compliment? beautiful match.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by resco

This product did not give me the natural bronze sheen for which I was searching. Instead, my complexion looked muddy, awkwardly metallic, and way too sparkly. Quite unattractive. When I had used it in the summer, people would comment on how sparkly I looked. I have an olive skin tone, so I usually do not have problems finding bronzers that compliment my skin color. Also, the packaging is not impressive either. I had once dropped the compact and the top lid simply broke off. Overall, this product has only lent me embarrassment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is amazing! My HG before this was MAC's matte bronzer. However, my skin is dry so during the winter, a matte powder looks horrid on me. Not to mention I noticed compared to other bronzers, my MAC is orangey. I was scared of getting a bronzer with shimmer for fear of looking like a glitter bomb. I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved my NARS bronzer. I buff it in with a big fluffy brush and there are barely any sparkles on me. It just leaves a sunkissed, natural glow to my skin and I love it! Laguna's color is wonderful. It's a medium brown. No hint of orange in this at all. ♥

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by ls

Although there are many rave reviews on this product, i have to say i wasnt completely pleased with it as it made my skin look too dull. I ended up borrowing my friends Catwalk bronzer which cost only $5 and found that this gave my skin a more healthy bronze glow. Laguna is way too expensive and overrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this bronzer!

On the days when I am feeling very very pale, I just sweep this on lightly and i've got this glow about me. I'm pale and cool (MAC NW20) and this product is a perfect match for me- not orangey at all.

The product seems to have quite a bit of shimmer in the pan, but it's not noticeable at all on the face.

I doubt this would work for dark skinned ladies, but for light and medium toned gals, this is perfect! HG material for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Jmorton07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not usually a big bronzer person, but I had been hearing such great things about this that I decided to give it a go, even though it's heading into fall and I was worried any bronzer may look fake and out of season. And I love it. Love it! I just sweep it lightly and it makes such a big difference without even looking like anything. When I do half my face and look in the mirror before doing the other, I think, wow....but it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. NARS products are expensive, but I actually think this isn't that bad considering even just average bronzers run only a little bit less expensive. I'm actually a little surprised it's not more considering an eye shadow duo from NARS is like $35. Anyway, I love it and will be sure to keep it around from here on out.