August 22, 2014 | 1983 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by stormiangel20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the very first foundation I ever tried adn it was from my freshmen year in highschool but I remember how bad it was back then. It didn't last very long, it looked shiny from the beginning and at the end of the school day it would wipe right off. But thenlast week when I was packing for my trip to Arizona I found it my draw and tried it on and the color was amazing, I mean compared to all my foundations none of them compare to how much coverage I got from this and how well it made my face glow. It was amazing and so I took it with me ti Arizona and it's lasted pretty well and even though i did get alot of shine it still looked good and i could always take the shine away with blotting papers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by vanessalettuce

LOVED the packaging and I was super excited about trying this product out. I finally put it on and it lasted for about the time i walked from the bathroom to the door. No joke. It looks just.....wet. You're face shines and its just awful. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Kaylinde

First of all I really like fit me in the lightest shade because i am very pale however when i put it on certain days it's either oily or leaves lines on my skin. When I first started using it when it first came out I loved it. I also used to put it all over my face which I dont anymore. The pros are that it's very light and you do not need to apply very much, it doesnt smell chemically or old like some foundations and it gives you a subtle glow. The cons are that it can leave you feeling oily and as the day goes on you can tell that it's either starting to come off or it's seeping into your pores which does not look good. I want a foundation that looks like I'm not wearing any and this one does not always do that for me. I agree with other users, this is a foundation to use in the winter time strictly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Let me just start off with saying i got a sample of this a year ago and have used it a lot and still have some left. The pros : goes on smooth and blends well. Cons: i can only wear this in the summer due to i have the 120. I have tried the 110 and it was way too light for me even in the winter and i have fair to medium skin. And for some reason the 115 is very orangey on my skin but the 120 works well for me. But like i said i can only use in the summer due to my face gets a little darker. But i will not be repurchasing due to not being able to find a color that i can wear all year round

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I enjoy this foundation and let me tell you why.
PROS:
Glides on nicely and does not cake
Lets your skin breathe
CONS:
Does not have a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by morganbrianne

I like ths product but it has some cons:(

Pros:

-It does suit my skin tone
-It does cover all of my blemishes and dark spots

BUT

Cons:
-Does feel thick on face when outside when hot & sunny
- Not at all for oily skin
-Probably not the best summer foundation

I probably wont rebuy till winter:(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ContagiousSound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this I loved it, I used it until my first bottle ran out. When I bought my second bottle, I realised it wasn't as great as I thought is was.

Pros:
- Good medium coverage
- Many colours to fit and suit your skin tone (I'm 310)
- For me it didn't clog up my pores
- Dewy fresh appearance
- Has SPF, which was awesome
Cons:
- It melts off you face! Even if you set it with a powder, when it come in contact with sweat and water it melts :(
- There was no pump so it was unhygienic, and hard to control the amount that came out, and not to mention messy

I'd only recommend this to those who are looking for cheap good coverage drugstore brand foundation. Overall it is an ok foundation, they just need to work on the formula so it lasts longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

First thing is first- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN. Please keep in mind that this review is by someone who has dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Background on the foundation:
-$9.00 CAN at Rexall
-dewy finish
-sheer to medium coverage
-spf 18
-comes in 1 fluid ounce (standard)

Pros (for me):
-finish (dewy)
-very, very natural coverage
-easy to blend
-shades that cater to pale skin (I wear number 110 Porcelain and its a perfect match)
-unscented
- low cost

Cons:
-bottle without a pump
-staying power (6 hours)
-very few shades catering to women of colour

I would only recommend this foundation for people with dry/normal skin and would suggest that if you have normal skin, to use a setting powder with it. I have acne prone skin and this foundation did not make me break out but it is in my knowledge that it has made a lot of people break out so take caution and try using a primer if you think you might experience this issue. Overall it is a decent foundation purchase for dry skinned people on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cbreslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You can't beat the price for this product. I use a beauty blender sponge to apply this and it gives me a wonderful coverage. I was able to find a shade that matches me perfectly. This is my daily foundation. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lmtrues

I used this produt a while back, but the one I bought (120) was too dark for me so I didnt really pay attention to anything else about the product and stopped using it. I did, however, love the concealer and continued to use that, but thats a different review! So I bought this product again a few months ago in the shade lighter than 120 (115) and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. But unfortunately, I must stop using this product. As much as I love it, my skin has broken out in little bumps all over my face that are quite annoying and unatractive since I started using this product again. But the weird thing is it didnt do that the first time around. :(