January 29, 2015 | 975 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by missscarlettohara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was excited when I saw the price and I was desperate to get some foundation before my Avon order came in. As I put it on, I thought the lightest one fit my skin tone. It blended evenly. It had good coverage, but I hated the feel of it. It is so runny and makes my face very oily. I have oily skin to begin with, so this has been a disaster so far. It takes FOREVER to dry and comes off too easily. Usually, it melts off my face after a few hours. I would not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by babooner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed in this product. Firstly, the colours are very nice and blend well for a natural look. However, the foundation feels wet on your skin for a long time, even after powdering. It's a very thin feeling foundation. The glass packing is very cute though the lack of pump is inconvenient. Light to medium coverage; if you have discolouration you will need to use a concealer. Transfers easily regardless of setting powder, and poor lasting powder: after about four hours it's gone. It disappears quicker if you blot your skin with a tissue, etc. I DO NOT recommend for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not care for this foundation. I had a hard time finding a color match. I lean neutral, and the shades are too yellow for me. While this product applies evenly and gives a beautiful finish, it doesn't last long, and I became oily and the foundation smeared away. Not a good look, and not a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ehhhhh... I got it on sale at walmart fir 4 bucks so I was like what the heck. I was satisfied for the price it did "change" to my skin tone it was all liquidy and oily but I used some oil control stuff and set it with powder and it stays on ok for the price but not great enough for me to buy it again. It doesn't have exeptional coverage but with concealor I'm most of the time fine and it evens out my skin tone which is what foundation are supposed to do.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was ok. It didn't give me enough coverage, and melted off my face after a few hours. It did blend nicely, but it wasnt enough coverage for my skin. i'm going to try the revlon colorstay foundation and hopefully have better luck.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by britc420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom purchased a bottle of this. Gave it to me because she hated it. It makes my skin oily, and shiny. It was AWFUL! It even broke me out, and I NEVER break out. I threw the bottle out, I didn't even want to give it away. Wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I initially fell in love with this foundation because of the nice coverage and healthy, natural glow. Unfortunately, after wearing it for a few hours my face got super shiny like an oil slick which caused me to breakout pretty severely. Might be good for dry skin only but even then I think it'd make anyone oily and that isn't a good look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dominiqueashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

at first i loved this product, i was barley getting into foundations. i loved it so much that i bought 2 even though my first one was full enough. i got this in 320 honey beige and i got the matching powder.

this color is too dark for me so i looked at 315 and its way too light, so theres no perfect shade for me. its weird because 315 looks like it could be in the 200s and its lighter than 310, soo?

this color makes me orange. i use my fingers to apply this and it stains my hands as if i was dying my hair dark orange. im not messy with it but it just gets everywhere somehow.

its very waterey plus theres no pump so you waste alot of product and some people think thats unsanitary, it doesnt bother me at all. but the packaging is so nice it looks like something you would find in sephora. the smell smells literally like paint.

when you put this on your face it feels like silk so natural like nothings even there. i would compare this to a tinted moistuizer. its very sheer but buildable. dosent cake even with the power. the finish is dewy and i dont like that, and with this foundation its so easy to over do it. i little goes a long way with this,

since its so sheer i use it on days where i feel i dont want alot of coverage, but i wouldnt ever wear this ANYWHERE because when i apply this it looks great! natural like im not wearing anything. within 4 hrs my face will be black. some how this foundation just darkens on its own and i hate that. it also is super oily, i have dry skin but this is still too oily for me.

i use this as my summer foundation when i get tanner. but its not good to use in the summer because of how oily it is.

i wouldnt buy this product ever again but im determined to finish the bottle i bought.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BabyFace0996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product for two reasons. First off, the coverage is great and its easy to apply. Second, it's the only liquid foundation I've found so far the perfectly matches my skin tone. However, I don't like how it makes my skin oily nor do I care for the packaging, a pump would work better and so would a less oily finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by reizacross

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this foundation is OK. It is easy to blend and that really helps especially if you don't really have a lot of time to do your makeup. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Yes, it does let your skin breathe. Is this cakey? I don't know. At first I thought it wasn't since it felt like you're not wearing makeup when you use this but one day my friend told me that my face looks cakey. I don't know, it's probably just the way that I'm applying it. But what confused me is that I only put a little bit of it then a little bit of powder. I'm probably just gonna think that I did something wrong. I think it's also because the one I was using was light for my shade. I do wanna make another go and buy a darker one but it's just too hard to find my shade though it comes in a great variety of color. And I think that since I'm not in love with this product I'm just gonna try out other ones. Anyways, this is not for oily skin. I have a dry skin but I noticed that in the middle of the day my face got oily especially in the forehead. The oiliness was not that bad to the point that I look like a grease ball since I have a dry skin. But for those who have oily skin, then I suggest you pick another foundation. I do see myself buying this product again if I do not see a good foundation for dry skin.