Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

I really didn't like how oily this foundation was on my face. It felt like it never completely dried and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin because it felt like it made my skin breakout more. On the plus side, I did like how well the coverage of the product worked.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So shocked to see people were unhappy with this product. I don't believe you need to spend tons of money on makeup but due to my extremely oily skin foundation was always difficult to find. This is the FIRST foundation I've ever used that has not left me oily. It almost had a powdery feeling after I applied it. The smell is great and the coverage is light to medium which is all I need. The only downfall is the packaging. I wish it had a pump. Hopefully maybelline will fix this because this is the only foundation I'll be using on my face. LOVE IT

I normally buy expensive makeup and my favourite so far is MAC Pro Long ware in NC20. I thought I’d give a drug store foundation a go and lets be honest. It’s crap.
When I first apply the foundation, I got colour 120, I think it looks quite good, sort of dewy and it has a good coverage for day/night depending how heavy you like it (not as much as the MAC) but it feels so greasy (and I don’t have oily skin!) it feels like it just sits on your face waiting to slide off when it can’t handle it anymore! I have set it with a loose powder too but this doesn’t do anything either. I wouldn’t recommend it and I will not re-purchase

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have combination to oily skin and this foundation just made my skin appear so oily throughout the day, I tried it for a good couple of weeks and I just did not like this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin is acne scarred combination/oily. My colour was 210. This was not a good buy for me. I thought this would be my new wonder product but it was awful. It had rubbish coverage and felt sticky and greasy on my face. Would suit someone with very dry skin needing minimum coverage. I used it a few days trying different techniques to apply, finger brush sponge. Just didnt suit my skin at all. I ended up giving it to my friend and she really likes it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY. THE ONLY GOOD THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION IS I LIKE THE SMELL. I LIKE THE BOTTLE TOO. THATS ABOUT IT. WHEN I SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT ON TV, I COULDNT WAIT TO PURCHASE IT. WASTE OF MONEY. IT HAS MEDIUM COVERAGE BUT, IT DOESN'T DRY. IT RUBS OFF VERY VERY EASILY. TOO GREASY. IT DOESNT HAVE A PUMP BUT THATS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL. OVERALL IYS HORRIBLE. MAYBELLINE IS A GREAT COMPANY BUT FAILED ON THIS.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

DO NOT PURCHASE!! I purchased this product 4 months ago when i noticed a few blemishes on my skin. I wanted a product that i could wear to school all day and that would have a natural look and feel. this is by far the worst foundation i have ever used.
Pros
lightweight
blends nicely
Cons
packaging - theres just a round opening so you have to pour it onto something to use it(i used the back of my hand)
coverage/color - the coverage is very light and when i tried to build my face just looked ashy
staying power- it only lasted until about 10:00 ( I applied it around 6:30)
transfer - this foundation transfers like crazy. i had it all over my scarves ,collars and papers.by the time i got home ( around 6) my face looked like it did before i put any makeup on
after the first 2 hours it got really oily and i had to keep blotting my face.
COMEDOGENIC ! - I started breaking out really badly and couldnt figure out what the problem was. i didn't have classes for two weeks and during that time i didn't apply this foundation and my face began to clear up.When i applied it again by the time i got home i had 2 or 3 cystic pimples. It wasn't until i switched to L'oreal colorstay foundation that i realized this was the cause of my acne.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT unless you like makeup that doesn't last , transfers, breaks you out , and has no coverage

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This foundation just does not work for me! It feels very greasy on my skin and it provides next to no coverage. The packaging makes it very hard to control the amount of product you get as there is no pump. It is inexpensive compared to other foundations but I still don't find it worth the money since it just doesn't work.

Foundation made my skin break out so badly I am still healing it.The texture is greasy and leaves face too shiny. The coverage is minimum. I would never recommend this product even to my enemy, it caused my first break out ever.

This product made me break out and provided such little coverage! My face felt like an oil slick when using it and no amount of blotting or powder changed that feeling.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu