December 19, 2014 | 1604 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING! Not for oily skin! Very oily texture broke me out not for me, This could be idle for dry skin to normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Im really on the fence with this product. I decided to try it, to have a cheaper and more lightweight alternative to my MAC foundation. Ever since Cover Girl discontinued Toasted Almond in their regular formula, I basically gave up on drugstore foundations. I swatched this at Ulta and I was surprised at how good of a match it was.

Pro:
*Good color match (350 matches my NW43 skin really well)
*Lightweight compared to my current foundation, but still decent coverage
*Decent Price

Cons
*NO PUMP- Seriously, it is so difficult to not waste this product, Im hoping I can dig up one of my old MAC pumps and it will work.
*Watery formula, Ive been mixing in a thicker liquid foundation with it just to get a decent consistency.
*Really wouldnt reccomend if you have oily skin. I use a setting powder AND touch up with the Fit Me powder it matches...but its still a greasy yucky mess by the end of the day.

Bottom Line- its OK. If for some reason I couldnt afford to buy my normal foundation anymore, this would be an acceptable alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by blush1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has a great idea behind it but I didn't like the way it looked or lasted on my skin.

I have dry skin, and found this foundation made me look oily or sweaty without using a powder. Also it would slick right off my face very easily so I didn't find the staying power the best.

I also couldn't find a shade that matched me very well because the line doesn't accomodate yellow toned skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 170895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good foundation, it has I would say light-medium coverage and there is an all right selection of shades. It is easy to blend, gives you a dewy finish and a little bit does go a long way. However, this foundation does not stay on the skin for long at all. I would say it lasts me about 4 hrs maximum maybe? Now at high school and work, 4 hrs is nothing at all and the foundation will start to smear off. I do have oily skin so this might be the case. I have tried it by itself (above my nivea oil free moisturizer) and over my moisturizer and Bare Escentuals Primer and still only lasts about 4 hrs. Wear it under my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Powder and still smears off.

PROS:
Affordable
Adequate range of shades/colours to choose from
Easy to blend into skin
Can build up coverage

CONS:
Doesn't last long at all
Colour becomes darker on skin when it has settled (all blended in)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupluvr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale. The color matched me but i used it twice and both times it made me break out. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by raspberrypeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great dewy foundation for light to medium coverage. If you have oily skin I dont recommend this, but it's great for dry or normal skin. At the end of the day my nose is always very oily, I suggest if you do have oily skin you use a good face powder to set this foundation. I hate the bottle! If it had a pump I would like it a lot more. It's a good price and covers redness well so that my face has an even tone. I'd recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Saige7

thought it was a great everyday foundation, it wasn't too much coverage, but just enough. it quite liquidy, but i do prefer that in a foundation because i feel its easier to blend. it does have buildable coverage though it would be no more then medium and it does look better put on with a light hand. i have oily skin but not extreme. it stays on my face (powdered) for about 3 - 4 hours before im oily. i also feel staying power isnt so good, especially if you do have oily skin it tends to slip and slide as well as fade.

overall not a bad foundation would suit most skin types, didnt break me out, breathable and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by e4muw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little hesitant when I bought this foundation because it had a lot of mixed reviews and it was really cheap (even for a drugstore foundation). I have normal/dry skin and it's not too sensitive. I actually like this foundation, it gives a very dewy finish. I apply two coats and blend with my fingers because it's very light coverage. I'm in 120-125 and it matches my subtle yellow undertones well. I took a lipstick off because it definitely does NOT last long at all. It probably fades away in 5 hours. It also has a slight smell to it, although you don't smell it when it's on your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by krisgreen25

Ok so first things first, the numbers of shades for someone with brown skin is very confusing. 320 and 350 are the same shade so I was definitely in Walgreens just standing for hours contemplating which one to get. I ended up purchasing the concealer to go along with it. I don't have anything bad to say about that. This foundation is the worst though. Especially if you have oily skin. As soon as it settles, it gives a greasy look. I just didn't like the way it settled nor how it came. The bottle is just an open hole, no pump or anything so it's spill prone if you don't screw the top on correctly. The whole is just too big for my liking that's why I don't care too much for it. MAC has a smaller hole than this bottle. Also, the consistency of the foundation is ever so runny. Why make it that runny!? That's how it can get messy all around the top area and loosely spill out. Anyway, I am just not into the product at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by CaseyMadelaine

this foundation broke me out like crazy !! like within the hour i had it on i had blemishes starting . it was really oily feeling and didnt give a lot of coverage ! but i do like the concealer and powder aof this product , so buy those , just not the foundation : )