Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 11/6/2012 1:24:00 PM

Pros-

Lots of matching shades available
No Smell
Easy to Blend In
$5 to $6 bucks at drug store

Cons-

Very oily

on 11/2/2012 8:10:00 PM

it's good, and yet is is kind of oliy :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

PROS:
- Nice packaging (looks like a high end product)
- Very good coverage (My cousin tried it out and she has blemishes, pimples, acne scars, black heads, redness, you name it! And the foundation covered almost everything except for some pimples. I used it on me and I didn't even need to use concealer! But if you have acne-prone skin, and you still have some pimples show up, I would recommend to apply the concealer afterwards)
- Variety of 18 different shades (most likely you can match your perfect or closest to your perfect skin tone)
- Inexpensive (I bought mine at Walmart for 7-8$)
- Includes SPF 18
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested
- Plus the Maybelline Fit Me line has their liquid foundation, pressed powder, concealer, bronzer, and blush! (I own the foundation, pressed powder, and blush in Medium Pink. I used to own the concealer but it dried up)
CONS:
- Makes face look a bit oily (I applied the Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder overtop and it looked fine) So you might have to put a powder
- No pump (it didn't really bother me that much since I've never own a liquid foundation that included a pump, but it did bother most people since they would get too much product. That would happen to me too)

I hope I helped! :)

on 11/2/2012 3:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Acne prone skin. I have pimples and scarring. I have been using this product for months now. Idk why so many people don't like it? I absolutely love this darn thing! And not to mention how affordable it is.
I really don't have any problems with it contributing to my acne, UNLESS I leave it on for the entire night till the following day I am indeed breaking out.

I love the dewy finish it leaves me with. I have combo skin. Mostly dry on the hollows of cheeks&chin, oily on my temples nose and t-zone.

It lets my skin breathe and I don't feel like it's clogging my pores or that i'm wearing any makeup. IT can get runny if it's a hot humid day. I wore this foundation throughout summer and am still repurchasing throughout this upcoming winter!

The shade match is amazing! It fits my weird skin tone perfectly. I am 120. I wouldn't recommend to buy the powder that goes with it, I've personally never tried it but sampled it at the store... And well the powder is more of a pressed foundation. It isn't "powdery" at all. It is very dewy and foundation like so I can see how people are complaining the two just make you cakey.

I use NYC loose trans powder with this and WAHLAH when I am clear faced my acne scars are diminished and flawless face appears.
I have no problems with coverage or staying power. This is indeed a great foundation.

on 11/1/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I keep changing my thoughts on this, I keep buying it for some reason. I do like this a lot, the only thing is that can leave your face kind of shiny but I love the color selection, light weight, good coverage, looks very natural and I love that. The bad thing is that it takes a long time to set and leaves a sticky feeling! :(

on 10/29/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is more for medium to heavy coverage, but I absolutely love using this as my concealer. There's a subtle sheen to it which illuminates my dark circles and provides the coverage I need. I like how the packaging looks, it looks really sleek, but they could have something to take out the foundation from the glass bottle.

Overall, I'll definitely get it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This, for me, is one of the best foundations I've tried. As someone of mixed race origin, I usually find it really hard to find a foundation that blends in well with my skin tone (for some reason a lot of the darker foundations turn an orangey colour) but this one is perfect! I use the 'soft honey' colour and it blends really well and has a really good coverage. So happy with this product! :)

on 10/27/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This seems to be a throwback when a lot of foundations were simply a flesh tones liquid that might ot might not even your skin tone but not muc more. Its thin which is fine but on my dry skin doesn't look good. If you've got normal skin with few imperfections this may work for you.

on 10/27/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product to hold me over until I could buy my regular foundation which is M.A.C. This product is horrible, I was expecting it to last long and it didnt. Firstly the transferring is horrid. It gets everywhere, I work in an office and when I'm off the phone it gets all over it. The foundation is very streaky, and dull on the skin. Even when adding powder it still managed to be very oily. I would not buy this again! Definitely a total waste.

on 10/26/2012 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

ii love love love this product.. I work in a beauty store and this foudation recently came out, i end up going mad when theres a new foundation out!! Dream matte mousse colours dont suit me so i was curious to see if this would suit me. Im amazed how the colour suited me, i apply a tiny bit on and it covers my whole face.. It lasts for a long time so thats a bonus. The packaging is very nice, the pump doesnt release alot which is a benefit.. I advise everyone to use this!! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu