April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

i love this! i had mine for a year and i still use it. it didnt dry out on me yet. its super creamy, at wal mart this retails for about 11-13 dollars. it glides on my eye. and the color that i have it in is black, and it is super black (: i love this! and the brush that it comes with is absolutely amazing. i will definetely repurchase this (: the only bad thing about this is that it kinda creases, because i dont have a huge crease. but i can just prevent that by priming and wiping it off my crease throughout the day. and the color stays on my lash line if it creases

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslocks6

HORRIBLE! This teeny weeny tub dries out within a week. It's not waterproof and can smudge causing the Panda look! Have to wait ages for it to dry. Horrible product.

The only good thing is the nice brush you get with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Veee07

This is a nice cheaper alternative to the higher end products. I did loose the brush within the first week of purchasing and had to go out and buy a new brush. The formula is smooth and literally lasts all day...even all night if i forgot to wash my face. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by tstimbert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have any bad things to say about this product; there's enough product for the jar and price. I don't particularly like the brush that came with it for use with this liner, but I use it all the time for putting color on the inner corner or smudging liner. My favorite pencil brush replacement! I prefer an angled brush for a clean line with gel liner.

UPDATE: I actually love the brush that came with it for gel liner. Its tip is thin enough and flexible enough for whatever I need.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

This stuff doesn't stay on my eyelids for longer than 5 hours. It isn't as dark as I would like it to be either. The brush that comes with it isn't bad though. The wet and wild cream liner is much better compared to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by KiwiPi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was skeptical about this eyeliner at first--not a big Maybelline fan. Turns out, though, that it works great. I wear quite a bit of eyeliner most days, either a cat-eye or a smokey eye, and this works great for both. I use it more often for a smokey eye, because it's blendable and looks great when I smudge it up with eyeshadow. Generally, doesn't budge, but does bleed a little bit toward the inner eye corner (sometimes I fill in the more moist eye areas w/Jemma Kidd i-tech liquid liner in Sculpt, because that stuff NEVER budges until you tell it to). This gel liner is actually better than others I have tried, including Pixi's. The best part: THE BRUSH ROCKS!!!! I use it for all of my gel liners, and just clean it after I'm done. Looking forward to trying the eggplant color, because I haven't found a good eyeliner in that color yet and love to pair it w/my eyecolor (green).

UPDATE (7/21/11 EDIT): I did pick this up in Eggplant, yesterday, and tried it this morning. I do have to say I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping it would be an intense, dark purple, but it really isn't. It didn't apply all that well, either - got a little clumpy and flaky. I used it to make a purple smokey eye, layering NP Set eyeshadow from the Amsterdam trio, but in the end it still could have been darker. Will continue to experiment. Still a big fan of the black.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by christinaa45

I've used this eyeliner for six months now (got two as a gift) and at first I loved it! Great color, consistency, and price. However, I've noticed that the longer you have it, the more it dries out (even though I kept the cap on mine) and it also goes from pitch black to almost like a dark grey, which I hate. I like my eyeliner pitch pitch black. Because it dries out, you can't do thin lines anymore because it tugs on your eyelid! Plus, the dark grey is just a huge no. One good thing is that it really does stay ALL DAY and doesn't budge. No smudging, no nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by amberterry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging made me believe i was getting a little more in the jar than i actually got, but i love the product. it goes on very smoothly and lasts all day for me. i would love to be able to find a wider range of colors... like a purple/plum color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by RBBJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had heard from different reviews that this would be a topdollar product. So I decided to give it a try. Luckely it was on sale, I didn't even know untill the cashier told me the reduced price. Love it when that happens! :)

Getting of track here... The product is amazing! I ride my bike to work, and it (as almost the only thing) stays put! If I fall a sleep with this on, it doesn't budge. It's amazing!

When I run out I'll definately need to replace it!

The consistency is nice, comparable to any high street gel liner.

The design is luxurious!

All in all, you will regret not buying this product. It saves you money and time!

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by b_jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! For years I wore liquid eyeliner and they discontinued one of my favs. I tried this on a whim and to my surprise it is awesome. I thought that the pot was a bit small but it seems to last a long time. The applicator is even awesome...... I must admit I have a great love for high end make-up but this is my new fav. I keep catching buy one get one 50% off sales so I have been stck piling them cause I am scared ..... because my favorites always seem to be discontinued.