August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittersxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Recently ran out of this liner & I miss it. Its very pigmented & doesn't flake off like most eyeliners. My only complaint is that I wish there was more product in the jar & that it kinda fades if theres too much humidity. Maybe its just my skin, I dont know. But I dont really mind touching up my liner because with the brush its so effortless. Will definitely repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

Luckily, in the world of eyeliners, gel ones are very difficult to mess up. I just tried the Maybelline liner in Eggplant/Aubergine. For around $8, you get a great, long-lasting, eyeliner. I appreciate this one's color - dark enough to define, but not stark like black or brown. This doesn't tremendously bring out the green in my eyes like I was hoping for, but it did save me $14 that I would've spent on Bobbi Brown's Violet ink. It's not an exact dupe in color, Bobbi's is warmer, but they're close and the Maybelline one does have much warmer tendencies than the majority of the "plum" or purple liners on the market that are cool-toned. My only issue is the Eggplant/aubergine isn't 100% pigmented - I have to go over some of the lines. However, I've never seen a purple liner that isn't this way, so I cut Maybelline some slack. It doesn't take *that* much longer to touch up an area or two when I'm applying it. Lasts as long as any gel liner on me, which means all day on oily lids. I'm quite pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in black for Christmas this year and I love it! It's still very creamy so I don't know what people are talking about when they say that their's have dried out. Maybe you're not closing it tightly enough? I recently went on the hunt for a dark purple cream eyeliner. I tried E.L.F. first and it was just awful, no pigmentation whatsoever... it was basically grey. I decided to hand over the $9.99 for this product and I am not disappointed! The only problem is that the caps for the black and the eggplant look exactly the same so it's annoying when you're in a rush. I wish it had a color indicator at the top but that is something I am willing to deal with! The brush it comes with is good but it's nothing special, however that's not really why I'm buying this product anyways!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I love this so much! It doesn't smudge, fade, or even migrate to my lower waterline when I use it to tightline my upper lash line (which is all I use it for). It's very creamy and easy to use. The brush included is perfect! It's kind of small, but it's very firm which is PERFECT for applying this product. I'll definitely purchase other colors :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I heard a lot of good things about this eyeliner, so I was pretty stoked when I picked it up at the store :)
Usually, I only wear makeup when I'm going out, or if I'm at school, but if it's like summer break and I'm just with my friends, I go au natural.
So I haven't worn makeup in a while, so I'm hoping it's just my liner skills that are off, but this eyeliner's amazing :) It lasts for hours and hours on end with me! I don't have oily lids, and makeup NEVER creases on me, so I'm pretty lucky :)
But I love this liner, it's like my go-to stuff :)
And I also love the little brush that it comes with :)
The only problem I have with the liner, is that it takes a little bit longer for it to set, longer than my Almay liquid liner. So if I'm applying, sometimes I miss a small spot, so I'll go over it again, but then the liner just goes a little sheer on that one area.. :/
Other than that, it's a GREAT product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by BelleBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This is now my absolute favorite eyeliner. It beats any other liquid/gel/pencil liner I have ever used!

The brush isn't angled and it's very soft yet firm, perfect for creating the thinnest line!

I always get complements on how lasting my liner is and how thin/thick I make it. Thank you, Maybelline! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by emma298

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have it in brown. For my everyday makeup look i wear a brown-black liquid eyeliner on top and this on the outer 3rd of my lower lashes. It is the first eyeliner i've ever worn that won't budge! So no smudging under the eye and no disappearing act as the day goes on. Although the little brush was pretty fab i use another brush which is angled. Blends well if you apply it and think it's a little too 'stark'. I would love to get this in black too for an evening look. One of these days i should try it on the tops of my lashes too! It's cheap as chips and by the looks of it will last forever. I would definitely recommend and re-buy this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by CjBabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying this product for the past two years. I can deff say I LOVE this eyeliner. I do not leave the house without it on. Goes on flawlessly with it's lil brush, comes in a compact jar and lasts till the morning after... or till I take it off. haha.
I get the blackest black because I love doing the smokey eye look everyday -.- seems to be the only look that compliments my eyes and style, so I needed an eyeliner to complete the look for me. And this gel eyeliner is my cherry ontop of my banana split, LOL
I already recommended it to all my friends, they all wear different shades of this product. We ALL love it.
I'm pretty sure you will too. Price wise, it's affordable especially for the amazing job it does =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by missaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was so easy to use. Its smooth and creamy and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by RinRdwn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it. Goes on really well & price wasn't too bad either. It's a win-win situation. Comes with a free brush too! ;)