July 26, 2014 | 1447 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by CjBabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying this product for the past two years. I can deff say I LOVE this eyeliner. I do not leave the house without it on. Goes on flawlessly with it's lil brush, comes in a compact jar and lasts till the morning after... or till I take it off. haha.
I get the blackest black because I love doing the smokey eye look everyday -.- seems to be the only look that compliments my eyes and style, so I needed an eyeliner to complete the look for me. And this gel eyeliner is my cherry ontop of my banana split, LOL
I already recommended it to all my friends, they all wear different shades of this product. We ALL love it.
I'm pretty sure you will too. Price wise, it's affordable especially for the amazing job it does =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by missaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was so easy to use. Its smooth and creamy and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by RinRdwn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it. Goes on really well & price wasn't too bad either. It's a win-win situation. Comes with a free brush too! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty well in love. I used to use the more expensive brand names, then went to MAC (still not inexpensive, but less pricey than others) but this eyeliner, for it's cost $16AU, I'm really happy. I found other gel eye liners just smudge off and don't last a whole day, this one I can even lightly rub it with my finger and it doesn't move. It's easy to apply and I love that it came with a brush. I just wish the pot was bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by aninhasf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite gel eyeliner. I used the Smashbox befor and got really dispointed, because 2 weeks before I bought it was completly dry. So I was in a store and saw this and because it was chip I decided to try. It is perfect, the texture is thiker than a liquid eyeliner, is really black and very easy to use. I even loved the brush that comes with it, and those aplicators that came with products are normally very bad, but this one is good, its small and firm, perfect to make a thin line over the lashes. I have my for almost a year now and still with the same texture as before. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LashLine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent pigment. Long lasting. And I LOVE the brush!

I was using my own crooked Sonia Kashuk liner brush, but I've been reading positive reviews about the brush that comes with the product and thought I'd give it a try. It's a great size and shape and the bristles are just perfect for application. I'm switching over to this brush from now on!

I recently purchased the Stila smudge pot, thinking that maybe a higher end brand would be EVEN better. It was NOT better. The color wasn't as pigmented - it was just very slightly blue-black. And it didn't come with a brush. So for double the price, what did I pay for?? Nothing.. I took it back.

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xamy84x

This is my favourite eyeliner at the moment.

I normally use pencil eyeliner but find they smudge too much and i cant seem to get a precise line.
This gives a perfect intense black line ,stays put all day and although i wouldn't say its 100% smudgeproof its not far off.I use it on my upper and lower lashes.

Have just brought my second pot of this stuff .I think it offers great value for money too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by MrSimonMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The ways I use this product are :

The Black One :
As an eyeliner for top and bottom lash line.
To make body art or body drawing

The Brown One :
As a brow product :)
I know this may sound weird but this gel lasts longer than any powder or pencil on the market since it is long lasting , waterproof , smudge proof :) It's my 3rd pot and I will definitely buy another one when I run out.
Hope this helped !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When it comes to makeup, I don't really want to spend more than I have to...so I was excited to find this gel liner for around $10 and that it worked well. It's definitely worth a try. Warning: may cause you to love it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bruisepristine

I bought this when I was low on cash and my MAC Fluidline had dried out (*sob*)...but I was pleasantly surprised! This is a great dupe if you ever want a cheaper backup.
Goes on great.
Not a huge fan of the brush that comes with it, so I just use my own angle brush.
Much easier to use if you aren't too skilled with liquid eyeliner, as well.